Americans of Jow Forums, let's have some pity and understanding for the foreigners on here...

Americans of Jow Forums, let's have some pity and understanding for the foreigners on here. The shear panic they were showing last night was incomprehensible to me too, at first. Then I imagined the situation from their perspective. They don't know which poor shithole we're going to bomb next. 9/10 of them could be wiped out by the US without a second thought, Israel is the only country with really any hold on us. They're worried. It's only natural.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 18K)

I forgot that show existed

We should be bombing countries to serve the benefit of the American people, not military contractors. There's a lot of empty land in Northern Mexico; we could create a rump state and deport all the Mestizos there. We could invade/annex Cuba, anschluss Canada, etc. Instead we're waging war after war for a floundering dollar which itself is founded upon extracting wealth from the sons and daughters of the Republic. Fuck the middle east & end the FED. On another note, the US & Russia are two of the strongest powers the world has ever seen. If we were to team up, we could conquer the world. Who would stop us? Germany? China? India?

Attached: 1501710898343.jpg (794x1034, 72K)

It bothers me so much how all of our animated shows are just people standing next to each other talking then LOL RANDOM.

GONE TOO SOON
FUCK

HITTING ME WITH THESE FEELS AT A TIME LIKE THIS

WHY TF DID THEY CANCEL UGLY AMERICANS IT WAS SO GREAT WTF THIS ISN'T FAIR
THIS ISN'T FAIR

FUCK

> (OP)
Hahahahah you are hilarious fat lifeless KUKED amrican pesants you can bomb no1 without your masters approval you a simply THE lap dog of a zionistic ashkenazi banking carted you are the pesants they send to die off for them in war simple as that most of your nation is comprised of of Europeans the other half are chinks and niggers and some south you are really funny little fat virgins talking about bombing i bet you havent left your mothers house in 2 weeks come over to my homelad try to do something : ) ill split your empty fucking head with my wood cutting axe and feed you to my caucasian dogs you have the lowest IQ on this planet spreading nothing but aids diabetes and nigger "culture" you are the cesspool of the world and as soon as china stops manufacturing your piece of shit devices you will be left in the mud sucking cock and fighting off niggers from raping your mothers like the kuked peasants you are
if not for Europeans you wouldnt even have acountry of your own : ) read some books lift some weights eat some steaks quit beaing such a pathetic kuk and maybe your life will not turn out as pathetic as it is right now

Attached: 1523742362406.jpg (591x1024, 127K)

a country of bloodless traditionless mutts from all over the world with no lineage just a trend following mcdonalds eating kukolds typing in these forums while your girlfriend sucking nigger cock and puting locks on your little pee pee

Attached: 1523739774694s.jpg (250x210, 10K)

Do you know how many ways you can cook eggs?

The main character was a literal cuckold IIRC demongirl fucked other men for some reason.

You know, it's hard to read a wall of text without any punctuation. At least try to make your ramblings coherent if you want to be seen as anything more than a useless shill. Israeli dogs need to be put in their place, and so does the EU & China

>bloodless traditionless mutts from all over the world with no lineage
Hello kike, how's propagating that nation of immigrants lie going for you? I do have to say the advanced psyops into getting Americans into believing they're Irish, German, English, or some other shit has worked wonders for the Internationalist clique. However, everything comes to an end, and yours is nigh. Once the very real blood bonds between Americans are recognized we can stand united against unfettered immigration, Postmodernist attacks on identity, and predatory banking. The ZOG has created a monster which they're going to lose control over. So long as there are a handful of people who embody the ideals of our Revolution, the Yankee spirit will never die
>mcdonalds eating
Eating a Big Mac right now, shill faggot

Attached: USA Eagle.jpg (634x918, 143K)

but surely this is just a "coincidence" aids cancer spreading mutts

ENjoy eating that lard of cancer its what you deserve really as you are too retarded to see it for the filth that it is continue eating it enjoyl the colan cancer you will get in 5 years back to murica and the so called " immigrants lie" search your ancestral tree and come back to me with that empty shit : ) or better yet take a look outside your door and see the shithole of mongrel mutts that your nation is every man for himself as to your lineage its simply a fact you were made up of irish german and italian immigrants : ) but i cant blame you for being willfully blinded after all you are just a nation of retards with the lowest IQ on this planet which is also a fact :D so take care enjoy your education system id love to see your country in 20 years when all the morons that are making up your country that have below 80 iQ have children of their own and you are left in this pile of idiocracy of feminist trans and nigger degenerates that are the heart of your pathetic country and you sitting in the corner eating and crying yourself to sleep wishing you were european but you get a nation wihtout tradition and culture so you adopt the niggers ""culture"" and imitate them as half of your countrymen are doing : ) because you have nothing else

most are heathen and don't believe in Jesus...they should be afraid

Attached: 1523747830051.gif (380x219, 2.91M)

You should really take my advice, nigger. Your ramblings are barely coherent, you may as well write in your steppe language since it would at least look nicer. Immigration to the United States was never sufficient enough to replace the existing population. The fact that Europeans came here in droves only serves the point that Americans have an ethnicity unique to other peoples. The denial of this ethnic identity undermines social cohesion and makes us susceptible to propaganda be it marketing or governmental. Kikes like yourself have nothing of value to say so you merely spew shit in a derisive manner. I address you shills only because of lurkers and nothing more. Do they pay you by word count? Because whatever it is, it's too high

Attached: 1508800989171.jpg (4796x3226, 1.7M)

difference between russian european people and american mutt slaves is we dont have feminism because we are not kuks and we beat fags and niggers on the streets we dont elect them in office :D but thats none of my biznes :) continue on "winning" :D ill bring flowers to your ashes and piss on them its funny how you cannot prove your gene pool because you know you dont have one :D you make my day hahahha i see you start struggling more and more its reeal fun to watch you talk about "shills" when your country has been used by them for DECADES as the fucking pesant disposable pseudo soldiers that you are :) you cracking me up fat boy im about to spit

Attached: 1508806457954.png (1980x1200, 109K)

REMINDER FOR AMERICA

>Having a Black president is OK
>Having 40 million blacks is OK
>Having 55 million hispanics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 56% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>40 million interracial marriages is OK
>putting blacks on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3+ billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>losing wars repeatedly to Third World countries is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton got a massive majority of votes is OK
>banning the American flag from schools because it upsets Mexican illegals is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>making it a crime to misgender someone is OK
>making it legal to give other people AIDS is OK
>jailing someone for 15 years for putting bacon in a mosque is OK
>destroying historic monuments because they hurt niggers' feeling is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

calling me a nigger when you can never get close to my dna pool with your mutt mixed degenerate one while your girlfirend is fucking a nigger probably curently sucking off one one while you are eating bigmack and surfing 4 chan HAHAHAHAHAH you are hilarious man

Found this in bojack horseman
Pt.1 of 2

Attached: 20180413_050233.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

We're worried about WW3 you retard, even if we're on the same side

Pt.2 of 2

Attached: 20180413_050202.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

Ww3 why?

Hey anonybody have the
"WHOM DO YOU SERVE?
ISRAEL" meme?

Need it for my collection

Attached: Screenshot_20180414-193035.png (1920x1080, 811K)

Gee, I don't know, things have been so tactful

Nice try, Boris.

Attached: boris.jpg (231x218, 5K)

this guy looks like you could smash him in the face with a 2x4 and it wouldn't faze him whatsoever

Attached: 1499744662854.jpg (720x720, 111K)

you should take my advice pathetic kuk mutt go eat some stakes lift some weights read a few books expand your shallow 20 iq brain and come back to me ill teach you a little more about your fake country

Attached: 1523738243891.jpg (960x730, 63K)

Silly faggot, you shouldn't be throwing rocks in a glass house. You don't see me sitting here rambling about how your country is a Turkish rape nation of little relevance, now do you? You seem upset, maybe it's because your employers were so wise to take my advice and give you a pay cut?

Attached: 1471197453650.jpg (1440x1425, 110K)

>meme flag
Every time.

obvious shill, no one who actually hates Americans for being impure doesn't also hate Muslims.

:^)

Attached: 1523754533785s.jpg (250x207, 8K)

Kek it's true

clueless and ignorat typical american
how is my nation turkish raped when we had the biggest empire pre 681 BC. till 1000 BC all of balkans byzanthine and half of turkey was ours :D you are a reeealy retarded the arabs army was around 200,000 coming to seek their dead mother in EUROPA of 190,000 of which KHAN TERVEL greets the FIRST ISLAMIC ""IMMIGRANTS "" IN THE SUMMER OF 717made a perminent residence 2 meters below the ground in southern thrace .HE SOILED the ground with them only about 5000 managed to ecape and now you are welcoming them with bread and salt there were no liberalists altruists lgbt kuked humaitarian chirstians
there wasnt even a germanic state they were still tribes let alone your pathetic american one
.Thankfull for that he had saved them the english lord Philip Longhair asks for his daughter in marrige for his son : ) . KHAN TERVEL saves the european civilzation monkeys americans arent ya unlike your coutnry there are not turks here no niggers nor LGBT communities i understand why it hurts you so much to hear to truth but grow and learn from it my nigger kuked friends for all your nation is a joke you claim to an event that happend once in the history of your pathetic nation not to mention the most COMMON NAME for a BOY in your FOREFATHERS capital LONDON is mohammad :) how bout that ? where as mohammad is nowhere to be seen in mine so educate yourself before speaking or atleast look out of your house and realize how kuked and fucked you are GET YOUR fucking history lessons straight you dumb american mutt monkey

Attached: picture4op.jpg (700x670, 418K)

Please refrain from posting pictures of crying Greeks in this thread. It's contrary to the entire purpose.

Take that meme flag off, scaredy t*rk boy
Papa America isn't going to wipe you off the face of the Earth. Today at least.

So you DO get paid by the word? They should give you an incentive to use punctuation though, since it would make your wall of text more comprehensible.

Attached: Ethnic_composition_of_Bulgaria.png (1279x858, 90K)

you are fucking pathetic mutt dog with no bloodline while we were killing arabs your mother was cleaning shitholes somewhere in ireland

Attached: krum.jpg (736x585, 93K)

i am not ashamed of my flag butthurt mutt : ) i have lineage and bloodline im not a kuked american you like your whole nation altrusitic sumbissive spinless kuk thats why trump feeds you to the jews dont get butthurt life is a game you just lost in upon birht

Attached: 386_pic_big.jpg (670x395, 104K)

>with no bloodline
I wasn't aware we Americans sprung up like the spring grasses. Topkek we both have no bloodline yet are a mix of multiple? Sort out your narrative, Sergei

Anyone?

Please remember this Americans. We haven't lived with the the constant threat of Muslim domination like Eastern Europe. We only had to fight one major war against Muslims and they went down so easy things were settled for two centuries.

when you have no lineage bloodline soul and live in a jewsih breeding ground for mutts USE the punctuation argument even tho its not their native language thats the only way to have atleast 5% leverage hahahah you are hilalrious fat american kukboys you made my day : )

This is bullying.

If you don't know English well enough to write a sentence then why are you using an English imageboard? There's nothing to respond to your shitflinging with other than shitflinging. It's more productive to belittle you and your ramble rather than address it and its nonsensicality

Croatian man was only sane character in show, ironic

Wew i used to love that show didn't hear of it for years until you made this post

ill leave you with something to think about the fact that :
YOUR country is not even WORTH FIGHTING FOR anymore enjoy being chastised by jews : ) feminine mutt worship the motherfucking jew like kuks

Attached: Khan Kubrat.jpg (623x380, 167K)

Thing is, if the whole world were untied under one world government based out of DC we would still create new countries solely for the purpose of bombing them, too. Because fuck them.

Shut the shit up you cancerous semi-serb mutant, no one cares about your cursed bloodline.

Here's a secret: sometimes bullying is good. If we aren't supposed to be violent what is left? Social shunning.

The only thing worse than bullying in that sphere is not resisting the bullying with every atom of energy you have.

America or Russia could erase you in half an hour and nobody would care. It wouldn't cause WW3. Nobody would mourn you. You're nothing. I can see why you Yuropeons hate us so much. 3,000 of history and you're irrelevant compared to us mutts and your mortal foe the "ebil" slavs. Stay pathetic forever you blonde chink.

Attached: syrup.gif (1000x707, 63K)

Kek, Bojack is pretty good

>conquer nuclear capable countries
hmmm... are americans actually this retarded?

lol, fucking triggered.

just accept american exceptionalism, Ahmed.

Attached: Drawing (2).png (657x654, 522K)

>Picture of a show where (((demons))) have a plan to destroy the humans by using massive inmigration and the guy defendig the integration is literal cuck.

No wonder why they had to shut it down.

I think any country should defend itself as needed. But 1st world is about maintaining. We're at the top. We dont need to conquer the world. We need to keep from being conquered.

Lowest IQ on the planet? Did you see that we put people on the moon one time? And if that wasn't recent enough for you did you watch the launch of Falcon Heavy? Did you seethe booster rockets that landed back on their pads? Yep, we did that with a nation full of idiots. This nation is the most exceptional, and the most technologically advanced nation in the history of the world. Bar none. Without exception or argument. And if you deny that you are being intellectually dishonest.

I'm so glad mentally ill people have access to the internet.

I wonder where you're from. Gosh, it's a mystery!

>bigmack
Kek

What kind of beautiful autism is this?

Don't forget foreigner aren't allowed to work for Spacex because muh national security. Why can't Europe or Russia or China do anything we do? If we're this bad we're like dirt does that make them Earth worms?

My favorite cartoon, humour was spot on.