Angelic black child floats along the path up to the door of a menacing-looking house to ask directions to his school

>Angelic black child floats along the path up to the door of a menacing-looking house to ask directions to his school.

>"Can't wait to get to school and collect my award for being Valedictorian," he thinks to himself. "What a day to miss the bus!"

>A vile racist white woman answers the door. "What the fuck do you want, NI**ER?!"

>"Excuse me ma'am, but I'm just trying to find my way to schoo-," the dark-skinned cherub attempts to answer before he's cut off.

>"Honey, GET THE GUN, WE GOT ONE OF THEM DARKIES OUT HERE CAUSIN' TROUBLE!" the racist white woman screams into the house.

>Suddenly an angry white racist man charges down the stairs with his fully automatic assault shotgun in his hands.

>Before the celestial youth can utter another word, the enraged white man begins firing his military-grade firearm wildly, thankfully missing his desired target.

Attached: e3e77d6ad9cd7e0a40491ed0b82d02a8.jpg (1524x1036, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greenwichmeantime.com/
ksat.com/inside-edition/14yearold-nearly-shot-after-trying-to-ask-neighbor-for-directions?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=ksat12
ksat.com/news/national/teen-says-he-was-asking-for-directions-but-homeowner-shot-at-him
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black lives matter!

answer door
hello nigger, how can i help you
oh thank you mam, i seem to have got disoriented and can't find my way to the school i have been going to 5 days a week for almost a year
no problem, you can turn right and follow the road around, cross the street and go a block up
thank you very much mam, i saw the neighborhood watch sign and knew i could trust you
hey, why is that man running in my direction with a gun?
i'm out of here

>i seems to has gotten discomfitted

>name is literally Walker
>needs instructions for how to walk somewhere
something doesn't add up here

Is it literally the first time he's gone to school?

How does he not know how to get to the school he should have been going to since September?

Why would he expect a complete stranger to know where his school was, when even he didn't?

You usa retards never should have imported niggers to your homeland

>knock knock
Who's there?
>nigge--
BOOM

Just looking for a map in her purse so he can go to school

Attached: blackicon.jpg (600x315, 101K)

What actually is the story on this?

As I said in the other threads, this same nigger approached me when I was taking my dog out and said his car was out of gas and asked for a ride to a gas station and I told him to leave. Same neighborhood in Rochester. Same exact nigger. He was up to no good

I remember this pic from the Fredy Gay riots but I never noticed the handle of 1800 with the pourer he probably looted from a BubbaGump shrimp. Pretty funny

Attached: image.jpg (1145x1080, 181K)

umm I outlined exactly what went down in the OP, didn't you read it?!

Attached: 1523453013840.png (495x446, 471K)

>nigger so stupid he can't find his way to school on foot after he took the same path by bus a thousand times

On the one hand, that's almost believable that a nigger could be that dumb. But on the other we know their proclivity for crime. Regardless dumping the St. Trayboon comic. (1/7)

Attached: Zimzam 1.jpg (791x1024, 152K)

(2/7)

Attached: Zimzam 2.jpg (791x1024, 195K)

(3/7)

Attached: Zimzam 3.jpg (791x1024, 221K)

I agree, even after we fought a war to free them, gave them all the gibs in the world it's still not enough to make them happy

(4/7)

Attached: Zimzam 4.jpg (791x1024, 207K)

(5/7) accidentally-ed the picture

Attached: Zimzam 5.jpg (791x1024, 248K)

(6/7)

Attached: Zimzam 6.jpg (791x1024, 194K)

ORA ORA ORA!!!

(7/7)

Attached: Zimzam 7.jpg (791x1024, 190K)

No way to find out if this innocent young Trayvon has a juvie record is there?

>live in crook road
>get shot at

god bless the US

A gift for you, Mr. Nazi.

Attached: 1384922991274.jpg (1200x3834, 1.77M)

Fucking keked at his tats

Thank you kind burger. I had a hearty chuckle

The man is just misunderstood, he was trying to connect with the youthful child by recreating the classic shotgun weilding Kermit the Frog "yeaaaahhh, it's back the way you came" joke from Family Guy and it got out of hand

>April
>Nigger still doesn't know where the school is

Attached: 1499556672672.jpg (500x489, 34K)

The man was a jew, the woman black.
This story just gets better and better!

>Before the celestial youth can utter another word, the enraged white man begins firing his military-grade firearm wildly, thankfully missing his desired target

His only mistake was being a bad shot

He is a habitual truant, so much so that when the police called his mother, she said at first she thought it was something non serious, like his truancy...

>be Detroit city fireman for 25 years
>save at least 1,000 niggers over your career
>retire to comfy suburbs
>truant nigger teen tries to B&E your home
>fire a warning shot
>go to prison
>nigger's family sues and wins your life savings

Attached: 1523742679924.jpg (1280x716, 325K)

>kid knocks on the door for directions
>old-ass dipshit whites immediately assume they're being burgled and start opening fire
>kid wasn't killed so they can't just claim he was trying to force the door and get off scot free

kid missed his bus and didn't have his phone so he went to ask for directions since he wasn't sure he was going the right way to school. old white bitch freaks out because melanin man is at the door, screams they're being robbed, and her psychopath husband immediately grabs his gun and tries to castle doctrine the black kid, who at this point is now getting the fuck out of dodge because he's got a gun pointed at him and is being shot at.

>don't have phone to GPS
>don't know how to get to school despite going there for years
Surely he was just "lost"

The same could be said for your Muslim problem yet here you are not being able to do a damn thing about it with nothing but the spoons you have left.

Attached: 1BAE2E7B-AFB1-4B15-8776-21D3CF85211F.jpg (750x876, 382K)

Why did you take my great write up of what went down and parse it into three shitty lines? Yes, that's exactly what happened. An innocent black CHILD merely wanted directions, and insane white racists assumed he was a burglar and started firing guns at him for no reason.

Facts so far
>habitual truant misses the bus
>no phone as his mom took it from him (maybe)
>goes out of his way to suspects neighborhood
>knocks on one house in neighborhood gets directions
>directions are literally go straight go right youre there, or something similar and simple
>knocks on suspects door
At this point we only know a few other things
>wife screams "why are you breaking into my house" loudly
>she too is black
>husband hears comotion comes with a shot gun he is jewish btw
>raises shotgun
>nig hands up the runs
>man chases nig outside (where he fucked up)

Everything else is speculation, there is a video, but the police refuse to reveal, take that for what you will.

See
She is black he is jewish

Wait, the white dude who shot at the kid has a black wife?

I just can't really figure out how the kid missed his bus and then tried to walk to school (instead of going home? He was at the bus stop which must be close to home) and how the fuck he "got lost" exactly. Unless he's a sped or something how the fuck does a 14 year old not know the general direction of his school? Or if he doesn't know, why not go home and look up the directions online? Or just skip for the day... Unless he's a known truant and the school would call his parents...

Not white, Jewish, and yes his wife is black.

He is a known truant.

Kek

Attached: IMG_20180120_154458.jpg (720x516, 41K)

Surprise surprise, the nigger doesn't know how to get to school.

My gut tells me he was casing houses, looking for either no one home or a woman/children home alone that he could overpower.

Now, the officers doing the investigation have a video that I don't have access to, so I can't definitively say what exactly happened. That said, claiming they have the video and allowing the perpetrator and his family members to tell more and more 'stories' would not be a horrible tactic. It's like giving them a couple of really good shovels and letting them go to town.

I'm biased. I like and trust most firefighters. I have reservations about certain other parties involved.

Attached: You Already Know.jpg (143x162, 16K)

hilarious his mom told Fox Detroit "i thought the police was calling me for something minor, like his truancy." that's pretty fucking telling

also, why did his mom take his phone away? likely narcotics

Which makes it suspect that he was still going to try to go to school.
Fuck, I had my doubts about it just because he's a teenager.

10/10 would read again

0240?
Nigga, you in the future? Or the middle of the atlantic?

>meme flag
underrated post
you're ok...

its pretty much the op.

the only difference is op left out the remark about "these people"

Who called the cops, anyway? The kid didn't have a phone, so did the "suspect" in the case (or his wife) call the cops? Why would a racist who just shot at an innocent black baby call the cops if they didn't think they were in the right? Or did a neighbor call?

Greenwich Mean Time. I'm not letting you in on my time zone, nigga.

this. you been riding the route atleast once since august

I know what GMT is. I ask again, are you in the future?

I'm going off of this:

greenwichmeantime.com/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-14-18-55-30.png (800x1280, 158K)

i think i read the homeowners call the cops about a black man trying to b&e their house

>consistently truant black yute
>"I wuz gon' walk 50 minutes to school, honest"

Attached: 7c0.jpg (640x624, 108K)

My bad. I read the site wrong. It highlights London time, not GMT.

post was made at 2.48 gmt according to the post as i see it

>floats along the path
lost

actually, yes, it's BST (British Summer Time) over here right now, i forgot

>not using utc

Attached: 1523492281794.gif (200x200, 649K)

it's also telling this was the first super warm day of the year. it was in the 60s. just a coincidence his walk to school was on the warmest day of the year. and not, you know, a good day to do some b&e

>KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
>Helllooo?
>YO BITCH WHERE DA SKOO AT!
>Pardon me?
>I SAY WHERE DA SKOO AT BITCH!
>I, I'm sorry, I can't understand you.
>BITCH I SAID WHERE DA SKOO AT! YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH YOU DUMB CRACKER ASS BITCH!
>Harold! Harold help me, there's an angry black man and I don't know what he wants!
>BITCH DON'T GO CALLING NO HAROLD! YOU AIN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION YET!
>Look out ma! I got the gun!
>SHIIIIIEEEEEET!

Attached: Racist news facebook.jpg (633x1812, 157K)

>hello nigger, how can i help you

Attached: 1477496001060.png (618x718, 715K)

Everyone's a critic. I'm a cop, not a fucking astrophysicist. ;)

He should have went home, or used his phone. Most kids have phones now. How did he forget the way to school? Doesn't he go there days a week?

To be fair, now that I'm thinking of it, do people tend to do B&Es during the morning? It does seem like it would make sense since it's when people would be at work.

pretty much what I thought the second I saw this story. That nigger was up to no good. Who the fuck knocks on a person door to ask for anything at this point. We're so disconnected from each other in society the idea of a neighbor is nonexistent. That nigger tried to rob that house.

Morning/Afternoon. You'd be surprised how much lunch time traffic impacts response times.

>Jewish racemixer shoots loud nigger
>somehow this is twisted by the kike media into another example of (((white hate))) that can only be stopped by importing the entire third world and throwing your ancestors' genes down the toilet

The difference is that bongs can still be saved.

bretty, bretty good

>My gut tells me he was casing houses, looking for either no one home or a woman/children home alone that he could overpower.
noone ever knocks on my door because i am a friendless autist. but if someone were to actually knock on my door i would not answer the door and i would grab my gun.

Attached: fingers-crossed.jpg (300x300, 8K)

fuck yes. most popular. truant nearby teens sit home and learn your work schedule. or truant teens go around knocking "for directions", nobody answers they kick the door in or break a window

Have you considered applying for a position as a journalist with the prestigious Washington Post? You'd be a shoo-in.

My quaker forbears were always against it

Was great green text user and pretty spot on, but I think he is asking for sauce.

It's not just you. Fewer and fewer people know their neighbors. Ironically, if your house gets burglarized, the first people you should look at are your neighbors. It's what I do for a burglary call. I look for anyone I can see and use that as an excuse to start asking about neighbors. As long as I can create a nice chain of this person identified that one, I can ask questions for the half hour it takes me to figure out which neighbor did it. ;)

Morning rush is very popular because nigger youth walking around doesn't draw more than disgust from the people who see them; normies think the niggers are on their way to school.
Lunchtime is also popular, because you have the tradesman and office people grabbing a bite, plus the old people and the housewives running errands. There are more traffic accidents and officers assigned to construction duty, etc., so even if someone is around to call the cops you can add another five minutes to what is probably a ten to fifteen minute response time.
Niggers are a disease, spread by the jew. The jew is the greatest disease of all. Imagine a United States with no niggers and no jews. Remove the latter and the former can be dealt with without the jewish interference.

HOW IT REALLY HAPPENED!

>Skips school to case homes live Travon
>Walks up to house peaking in windows, then knocks on door, and someone answers...
WHA OH UH YA UM OH SO.... LIKE I MISSED DA BUS N SHIEEET!!! DO U KNOW DE WAY???
>Starts peaking threw the cracked door to see if any swag n gibsmedat can be had.
>suddenly he notices a shotgun barrel being pointed his way
AAYOOO DINDU NUFFIN I WUZ GUD BOI N SHIEEET MUHFUGGAH!
>Runs away.
>warning shots of rock salt are fired.
>gets interview on local TV.

Attached: 1450643397460.jpg (494x849, 65K)

WIFE MAY HAVE BEEN BLACK

WIfe answers door, freaks the fuck out and Gusband comes downstairs and ahoots.

Wife is whole reason kid got shot and media isn't reporting she's fucking black and the husband has been happily married to a black woman.

Also.. I have zero clue why FB and all that shit is in source.
ksat.com/inside-edition/14yearold-nearly-shot-after-trying-to-ask-neighbor-for-directions?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=ksat12

The article I linked says she's black. But it has that weird shot in link.
This article from same website is written by CNn and doesn't mention race of wife. Wtf is up with link from prior And was WIFE BLACK. If we prove wife black we can Btfo msm and redpill
ksat.com/news/national/teen-says-he-was-asking-for-directions-but-homeowner-shot-at-him

Multiple times blacks have tried pulling this on me. They’ll pretend to be doing Christ preaching, to figure out if it’s just women who live at the home.

*white chad answers door, they start stammering about the Bible and asking for money.

Attached: 1508561824666.gif (640x550, 204K)

>Also.. I have zero clue why FB and all that shit is in source
Station affiliates are staffed with retards. The lowest of the low in (((journalism))). Do not feel bad for them on the Day of the Rope.

i'd bet money their front door was unlocked and the nigger twisted it testing for unlocked houses to stroll into and rob

This fat nigger cunt has the most punchable face, and the nigger queers have very shootable heads.
Insects in da fambly, in case anyone is wondering why the event pictured occurred. Insects in da fambly is far more common among niggers than Whites.

Negro Crime Statistics fallout?

Attached: 1510991104004.png (2016x3472, 3.08M)

facts so far

same dude in 2004 shot up a car in a road rage incident. not his first felony.

80 for 80 huh?

yalls hatred of blacks is irrational and it is your own undoing... it prevents you from meeting good people of color and YOU PLAY RIGHT INTO THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER TRAP....

its why you will always be a slave... you just think your better then other slaves because of muh culture and muh history.

There is a 90 percent chance that somewhere in the historical lineage of our ancestors, that at least one of our ancestors were rape babies....

Remember when people were trying to say the women were trying to steal the guys bag?

Was it this nigger?, and the man isnt white he is jewish with a black wife, your narrative is unraveling.

Out the thousands of blacks I have met and have been aquanted with I can count on my fingers the ones that werent shit. Im 40

True, killcounts are meaningless when the targets have no value.

Kek.