WHY DO FAGGOTS STILL THINK JESUS WAS BLACK OR EVEN REMOTELY ARAB-LIKE?

LET'S SETTLE THIS
>Arabs didnt come to inhabit today's Israel/Palestine before 600 YEARS AFTER Jesus died.
>Before then it was mostly white/olive-skinned people living there
>Jesus was most likely very olive-skinned/eastern-european'ish but lighter than brown (its possible that he had green eyes) - like most mediterranean cultures at that time.
Jesus was most likely pic-related

Stop believing the kike-propaganda you absolute slaves

Attached: Real Jesus.jpg (684x582, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/742430.stm
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4
sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry
haaretz.com/science-and-health/palestinians-and-jews-share-genetic-roots-1.5411201
sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/05/000509003653.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like the guy from vikings

Attached: 1515620579207.jpg (910x600, 421K)

There's no debate, Jesus was a Jew.

Christianity was a kike trick to subvert the Roman Empire, retard.

honey, sweety, buubbabooo, jesus didn't even exist. it was a story devised by the Kings Talmud holders who were the secret masonic jew order of the senate, and descendants of the Hyksos dynasty priesthood with their army. This event will be retold as Moses and the poor slave jews in the OT.

Saxon=Issacson
Union Jack flag of England is the United 13 tribes of Jacob. Jesus was white but all races can be saved

>Romans tried to kill their own idea through years of persecution and letting the jews have what they wanted

Attached: (you).jpg (221x250, 5K)

Jesus wasn't black, he wasn't an arab, he was a filthy fucking jew.

Because Jesus was a Jew, and Jews look somewhat Arab-like.

Old testament says long hair on a man is an abomination.

Stop posting long hair pictures of Christ.

Attached: Religon (25).jpg (634x896, 110K)

Wrong

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/742430.stm

>Jesus
Sound niggerish desu

Old Testament tells you to not kill and steal, but tells you a few pages later how to attack a city.

>WHITES WUZ JOOZ N SHIIIEEET

Attached: 1512619650636.jpg (501x386, 71K)

Jews at that time (and today) share more genetics with whites than with arabs. Way more.
medium.com/east-med-project-history-philology-and-genetics/no-jesus-was-not-a-nonwhite-refugee-who-would-have-voted-for-43779209eea4
Read articles from educated people like Nassim Nicholas Taleb and not the filthy, kike-driven (((BBC)))

>actually posting the godless college professor's image of Jesus.
>on pol

Don't you know this is a christian board.

he was a jew in what sense?
religiously he was christian
ethnically it is undeterminable
politically he was a roman
culturally he was influenced by the territory he lived in, yes the jew zone. but he rejected everything these merchants stood for.

There were literally Arab tribes or proto Arabs living in the Levant (they originated in the syrian desert) since biblical times. Ever hear of the Midianites, Amelekites and Ishmaelites? The bible even says that jews and Arabs descended from two sons of Abraham.

The earliest written record of the arabs is an Assyrian victory stele about the battle of qarqar from 853 BC. Arabs fought against Alexander, in the Seleucid wars, and Numerous Arab tribes lived in Syria by Roman times.

I want to like chrustians but their willful ignorance and arrogance is just too much for me

sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry
haaretz.com/science-and-health/palestinians-and-jews-share-genetic-roots-1.5411201
sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/05/000509003653.htm

Still wrong.

the christ character didn't exist
he's harry potter ffs

And every Christian picture of Jesus with long hair is a lie.

stop worshipping a semite. christianity is antithetical to european interests. it makes us passive/multicultural cucks.

Jesus is very real and you best turn your life over to Him asap...your soul depends on it

Jesus loves you

They are extremely desperate, insecure faggots, OP.

This is the most up to date recreation of his likeness.

Attached: JesusChristOurSavior.jpg (2048x1365, 293K)

roman empire was multicultural and non-christian

Even then, Jesus was created by God. God didn't habe to adhere to any genetic dispositions of the region, he did what he wanted to.
To say otherwise is to imply Christ was not begotten by God, thus denying his divinity, and making you an outsider trying to fuck with another religion

that's kind of the issue with christianity. i insulted it and you still try to put on a fake nice demeanour. it is weak. we don't need to be barbaric like islam, but we need to protect our interests. christianity won't cut it.

not an argument

so? didn't say rome was great example to follow. Volk first.

Well according to available sources, he (if he existed at all) was born in the Jewish heartland, had a Jewish name, was easily accepted by Jews as a Jewish preacher until he went too heretical, and the Romans considered him to be a Jew...

well if christianity is to blame, why did non-christian europeans build a multicultural empire?

>We wuz Semites

Abraham the first Hebrew was from ancient Mesopotamia which is modern day Iraq

>The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham while he was still in Mesopotamia,

How did the Ancient Sumerians look? Pic related is an Ancient Mesopotamian drawing, He doesn't look white to me, Whites are not native to Iraq Semites are

Attached: ancient-sumerian.jpg (763x562, 181K)

If Jesus was real and he looked markedly different from the people around him, I think the gospel writers would have commented on it.

it's about salvation right now...Jesus, can to save the world from sin.

The killing you speak of will take place upon Christ return.

christianity still preaches us to accept all of lords children (non europeans). it is used to justify multiculturalism. we need to move past Christianity. it may not be the only cause, but it is still an issue.

It's truly amazing the mental gymnastics some people will do to try to argue that Jesus(if he existed at all) was not Jewish.

move past it to what?

some sort of volkisch ideology. As long as it encourages strength and preservation of our race. if you mean in more spiritual terms perhaps some aspects of pagan culture will appeal. i'm not personally too involved with that religious side of things. we must walk our own path as europeans.

because arabs and orthodox hasidic jews are the real semites

at what point were europeans volkisch? and if they were, why did they build multiethnic states and empires?

I hate how Jow Forums became atheist central. Thank you for nothing, Reddit.

why do you think rome is the end all of european history?

>at what point were europeans volkisch?
most of it's history. people were more tribal and stuck together, passed on traditions. why would they need others? multiethnic societies only come bout when it is forced upon the host population. no one willingly wants to go from homogeneity to disorder.

Hasidic Jews are just as fake as their Ashkenazi cousins, only pure Jews are Arab Mizrahi and North African Sephardi

were pre-christian europeans forced to conquer others and build empires? who made them do it?

also please cite the pagan text forbidding racial or ethnic mixing. if there is such a thing, the vikings violated this doctrine when they brought back women from their raids.

Judaism didn't exist until the Babylonian Talmud was written. Claiming that Jesus was a Jew would be like claiming King Arthur was American

>we wuz jesus n shiet
t. whites and blacks

Who the fuck gives a shit???? There would be no problem if the son of God on earth was a Jew or Asian or whatever.

As a non-Christian the problem is that we're supposed to believe an ethnic religion in the middle east had it right all along and now that Jesus came, the goyim is invited too.

Maybe I could wrap my head around it if it wasn't a fucking exclusive ethnic religion for thousands(or hundreds) of years.

Attached: 1497202484481.jpg (640x654, 88K)

Ironically you're also spreading kike propaganda.
Jesus Christ had short hair.
"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?"

i advocate for volkisch nationalism. pagan traditions are apart of european peoples roots. at what point would they have needed to import racial strangers into their homelands?

i'm not too religious myself. it i secondary to our interests as far as i'm concerned.

They all shat themselves when they found that one Dead Sea Scroll from Jesus' sect the Essenes who strictly forbade all race mixing hahahahahah

>Jesus was most likely pic-related
pic related shows a Mediterranean man. Bow down to your superior Mediterranean Master Race all of you snow monkeys, before it's too late, and all your sins will be forgiven.

The ethnicity existed.

>pic related
Well done Alexander the Retarded hahahahh confirming Jesus Christ was not a mediterranean greaseball

He has clearly Med characteristics, no matter his ethnicity.
As always, you are the retarded Mutt.

>Jesus was a christian
Are you guys retarded or what

Ethnically though he would have been all or part jewish, maybe some other levant semitic ethnicity as well

Biblical Jews are not the same as Ashkenazi.

Yes, which means they would have been even more likely to look like Arabs.

Most likely. Sand nigger isn't a race, and Aryans come from Iran. Some sand niggers look whiter thank some "white" Americans. Jesus was a white sand person.

Attached: bj.jpg (201x250, 9K)

>turns water into Hennessy

The thing about make believe characters is that you can believe they look like whatever. Also, if Jesus does return, probably better that his identity remains unknown.

New Testament says the same thing.

1 Corinthians 11

14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Found him

Attached: jadzeus.jpg (768x576, 63K)

Why is it even important? It just looks like everyone is saying Jesus was their race to say they're better than others, not very christian if you ask me.

Arabs a Jews (therefore Jesus) are descended from the same semitic patriarchal tree. They are akin to each other regardless of the mutual hatred.

The gospels never adress how anyone else or how crucifixons looked either, they were adressed to people that already knew that shit after all.
Also there were a lot of romans and greek living there is not like he would be the only white guy living there at the time.

>Yes, which means they would have been even more likely to look like Arabs.

Yet the "ashkenazi" often display similar facial features as the arabs which stand out starkly among most europeans. Like their noses.

The Ancient Hebrews were a Semitic people like the Arabs.