FRANCE CHEMICAL WEAPON REPORT IS OUT

FRANCE CHEMICAL WEAPON REPORT IS OUT

Need someone who speaks frog

defense.gouv.fr/content/download/528742/9123389/file/180414 - Syrie - Synthèse - Les faits.pdf

Attached: Screenshot_20180414-184957.jpg (769x1026, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diplomatie.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/180414_-_syria_-fr_national_assessment-_english-version_cle0c76b5.pdf
scribd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017#from_embed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its says:
"boomers were a mistake"

Copy and paste into a translator you fucking retard.

Attached: 1522792403129.jpg (533x526, 90K)

>photos with no flash, weird purple sepia hue and no context

Kek

Where's trudeau when you need him

Bogdabombs?

why would they cum on that poor kid's face?

fucking bastards

Haha why are they eating marshmallows

> FRANCE

I stopped reading here.

Attached: 1419904548001.gif (500x213, 849K)

He's awake

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /sg/tards ETERNALLY BTFO. ASSAD ACTUALLY DID IT LMAO

Alright I just did

It says Britain did it

NOT EVEN CHEMISTRY LIKES ISLAM

Attached: 1486521175902.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Chubby Bunny gone wrong

Yay, another slide thread.

Riddle me this one - if those buildings/warehouses we hit were full of chemical gas capable of doing this - wouldn't blowing them up expose a substantial percent of the population - thus we should be charged with using chemical weapons?

Spoiler: there was no gas.

>The French services analyzed the testimonials, photos and videos spontaneously appearing on the specialized sites, in the press and social networks in the hours and days that followed the attack. Testimonies obtained by the services could also be analyzed. Examination of the videos and images showing victims and put on line made it possible to conclude with a high degree of confidence that the great majority is of recent invoice and does not belong to a manufacture. The spontaneous nature of the circulation of images on all social networks confirms that it is not a video montage or recycled images. Finally, some of the entities that have published this information are recognized as usually reliable.

Fucking lol. They will never give evidence. They never do

Fake news. This is the kid on the left preparing for the photoshoot.

Attached: 6686-RSRP.jpg (2048x1363, 1.39M)

On it. Reporting soon.

>It's totally real, goyim, trust us, ((((we))) know

>Des renseignements fiables indiquent que des responsables militaires syriens ont coordonné ce qui apparaît comme l'utilisation d'armes chimiques contenant du chlore à Douma le 7 avril 2018
>Trustworthy sources tell us it's Assad.
What proof!

(((trustworthy sources)))

Attached: Merchant Meme.png (382x254, 90K)

you never need trudeau, except to BTFO harper

his job is done

short answer: no.

only trustworthy sources so far

>we uh, looked at some photos and did a reverse image search and nothing came up, and the guy who told us about it doesn't lie to us THAT often so uh, yeah Assad did it, case closed.

Attached: ray person2.png (326x226, 140K)

>la France estime donc (1) que, sans doute possible, une attaque chimique a été conduite contre des civils à Douma le 7 avril 2018, et (2) qu’il n’existe pas d’autre scénario plausible que celui d’une action des forces armées syriennes dans le cadre d’une offensive globale dans l’enclave de la Ghouta orientale.
It's Assad because it would not make sense for it to be anyone else. This proof is pathetic.

I suspect it's cheaper and easier to actually murder people with chlorine gas than it is to fake this.

Chemical agents aren't stored in gas the population form to begin with. The syrians would have had enough time to dump or move the more dangerous stuff.

> thus we should be charged with using chemical weapons?
LOL. No. Think of it this way. A swat team recklessly blows up islamic terrorists making bombs. You blame the terrorists, not the swat team.

Trustworthy is a relative thing in Syria. I don't trust the people saying it's real. I don't trust the people saying it's fake. I don't trust the people saying it's real but Assad didn't do it.

Underrated

no you faggot there wouldnt be because it would have been raw materials and not synthesized yet

Just read the English version retard
diplomatie.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/180414_-_syria_-fr_national_assessment-_english-version_cle0c76b5.pdf

Tldr for a lazy fag?

Just read this. I think it's pretty good proof that someone within the Syrian government launched a chemical attack.

Circumstantial evidence means he definitely done it

Idk - I'm thinking more of you tripping someone carrying a slushie and blaming them it got on the carpet.

Regardless - I can't help but feel like last night was just like in '03 then I was laying in my bedroom at my parents, listening to 'Shock and Awe' on the radio with promises to uncover and secures WMDs ... lo and behold of course, they were never found.

Can't help but feel like they're blowing up the scapegoat before we can inspect it this time.

>Les services français ne disposent d’aucune information permettant d’étayer la
thèse selon laquelle les groupes armés dans la Ghouta auraient cherché à se procurer
ou auraient disposé d’armes chimiques.
french intelligence services know of no information that would prove the thesis that rebels would have tried to procure chemical weapons or that they already did have possession of chemial weapons.

But they're be mixed real good when things went boom boom ...

Why are they foaming in the mouth? Chlorine gas does not cause foaming as far as I know.

It's pretty much just a piece of propaganda.

-There is no real proof, only analyzes of vids, pictures and testimonies of witnesses.
-internal intelligence talks about failed negociation with "Jaïsh al-Islam" which led to retaliations.
-It says Assad gassing makes sense strategically telling it's his military tactic.
-It reminds of older alleged gas uses by Assad.
-it says the gassing happened without a doubt and there is no other possibility than done by Assad regime.
-It says Russia political back up for the gassing.
-picture of dead people and a stupid map.

It's a big nothing.

Jesus fuck, this. And those people had been dead a long time. And, we've seen a before pic of the broad, before they covered her in shmutz. Fucking embarrassing and insulting to even a frog intellect.

>synthesize chlorine

((France))

We all know it's a cook job. Let's see the proof.

checked and thanks!

Fake as hell

By looking at some stuff they determine he did it, stuff that would be dismissed by a judge in an actual court of law.

So they looked at the same videos as everyone else and decided that not only was the event legitimate, but that Assad ordered the attack?
They're not even trying to convince us anymore.

This makes a Snopes "fact check" look reliable. Which is almost impossible to achieve. I am not even mad it's so amazing.

Attached: ...no words....jpg (641x530, 41K)

((((((report))))) mentions the 2017 attack. Which we already know was fake.

scribd.com/document/344995943/Report-by-White-House-Alleging-Proof-of-Syria-as-the-Perpetrator-of-the-Nerve-Agent-Attack-in-Khan-Shaykhun-on-April-4-2017#from_embed

Annnddd the lies continue. No mention of the fact that the rebels also have chemical weapons

Syrian lives are cheaper than slushies right now. I suspect faking this shit with a tide pod challenge would be more expensive than murdering actual syrians.

>Can't help but feel like they're blowing up the scapegoat before we can inspect it this time.
Whether or not syrians have been murdered is actually completely irrelevant. We've lost nearly half a million without anyone really giving a fuck, outside of the self goal that's the refugee crisis.

Focus on the bigger picture. What SHOULD be the objective in syria, and in the middle east as a whole?

(((Usually reliable)))

I understand. I'd envy France too if I were a filthy germ cuck.

>We look up vid on u2ube Assad did it

lmfao. it's not even a question at this point; assad didn't do it

I don't think it's fake I just think Israel did it and blamed it on Syria.

this is how incompetent the deep state is

how the fuck have they managed to stay in charge for so long?

most of its a fluff piece about Crème fraîche and cream pies. they go off on a lot of tangents and im pretty sure the cream pies was pron but they attempted to describe the fluid coming from the mouth and nose of some of the victims

they dont know who used the chemical weapon but they do know germany made it because of the general purity putting it outside the range of bathroom chemist and impurities specific to the production process that are found in german chlorine production factories

Suffocating does, I think.[if I am wrong be as insulting as possible when letting me know, TIA!]

Attached: 64796587.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

fpbp

Attached: israel_boomers.jpg (800x853, 65K)

Krauts kicked your asses 3 times. I wouldn't say envy

So they did what everybody does and fail to see any holes I their logic. Of course this whole thing is bullshit.

pretty much this, it's Mattis' ''I am very confident assad did it'' but more complicated. There's some circumstantial evidence, conjeture and some outright guesswork based on sources. But sources in Syria don't mean shit.

What should we be doing?
>Nothing
What is going on?
>Some geopolitical proxy chess match with Russia over oil and mineral rights
What are we talking about?
>Some staged event to get the public on board.

This fucking document...
TLDR: There's no real evidence. All of it is speculation.

Oh for pete's sake, half the words are the same as english.
>Ce document est constitué d’analyses techniques d’informations de source ouverte
et de renseignements déclassifiés obtenus par les services français.
Just fucking sound it out user.

They literally read some facebook posts by jihadists and declared this was evidence assad did it

Have our (((media))) started feeding this kosher bullshit sandwich to boomertards yet?

are you under the impression they just load a tank with pressurized chlorine gas and detonate it over a target?

lrn2ww1 you subhuman mongrel

Since when does chlorine do that?

Were they rubbing pool shock on their face?

Says here that in 2016, the 'joint investigation mission' attributed three usages of Chlorine gas to Damas, and one of Sulfur Mustard to ISIS, while none were attributed to the Syrians.

It goes on to list a bunch of cases where 'French forces have reason to believe' that chemical attacks were carried out by the Syrians in 2017, but the wording is non-committal and they have no proof.

They say that in 2016 they attributed four chemical attacks to rebels without question, but earlier in the report they said that they had no proof that the group occupying Ghouta had ever attempted to obtain such weapons. That seems contradictory to me, as they admitted to cases of rebels obtaining and using such weapons.

It finishes with a statement that 'there is no other plausible scenario' than the Syrians carrying it out.

Pretty poor overall, I am not convinced.

Those translators are trash.

I honestly think that Mattis is saving our asses right now. He openly admits that he doesn't know if the 2017 attacks were carried out by Assad, and he's been fighting with Bolton constantly. He also wanted to wait for the UN report before bombing. I think last night was just some kind of compromise that he had to do

>muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Harper
That neocon was 10 times better than the cuck we have now

>Kek, dead kids.
But no really, I think those were actually dead people.

Why wouldn't it be synthesized?

Who's schedule are the folloeing?

It's pretty much all bullshit , no proof here , only assumption ... The big line is .. "we know with high level of confidence"

Attached: french_frog.jpg (400x341, 33K)

It's literally only posts from social media. No one had been at the site because the US vetoed an investigation.

Was kinda hoping for measurements from the scene. That's what would actually convince me, though those could be faked too. Survey says:
>still a false flag.

Attached: 1522005639561.jpg (704x400, 29K)

fixed

Attached: 1523753469710.jpg (769x1026, 608K)

>nutted but she keeps suckin

Attached: nut.png (223x327, 115K)

Glad their last moments alive were filled with sheer terror and unbearable pain.

Attached: huge-fuk-anime-titties-17973250.png (500x521, 159K)

Throw a few babies around the place

Attached: baby.jpg (1347x831, 299K)

whats the difference between Def. Sec. and Nat. Sec.

I cannot believe she would describe her roastie flaps as "disgusting" in such a public manner.

Attached: roastie with chee.png (975x577, 1.19M)

Frogs could very well faked those images with actors, lighting and some alka seltzers
Sage

it dont work like that

they don't store end product, you fucking tard. any chemical weapon ready for deployment is stored at a military base, not right in the middle of the fucking business district.

you want to know why people think americans are stupid? because asshat wetbrains like you say dumb shit like that.

just regularly smokin some pot
u hav to be chilled to be part of religion of the peace

Is this a fucking joke?

They weren't innocent civilians, it says in the report that these are the families of rebels who were occupying Ghouta.
I don't remember the name, Muslim jihad group #623/C

Very nice summary Jean-Pierre. You're a good egg.

>we looked up the same shiposts,pics and vids on le interwebz the average jap cartoon board dweller saw but conclude with muh authoritha dey Assad gassed Dem kids

The absolute state of westcuck propaganda

Attached: lol.jpg (960x539, 51K)

>What SHOULD be the objective in... the middle east as a whole?
>Get the fuck out as quickly as possible.

Wew, that test sure was hard. What's next coach?

Where we're going (to war) we don't need evidence.

You're going to hell because you said that.
>I'm going to hell because I laughed.

>The spontaneous nature of the circulation of images on all social networks confirms that it is not a video montage or recycled images
And yet we're to believe there are six gorillion russian bots influencing everything

That moment when pol could of written a better script

Attached: cd2.jpg (261x199, 13K)

true that my man evidence can be forged after the war like the holocaust just gotta torture some shit skins by crushing their balls and having them admit they did it

National security advisor is a staff member to advise the president.
Defense secretary has to be approved by the senate and has actual military authority. Also the boss of the joint chiefs

It's super dangerous to transport complete. It makes more sense to only make it right before or at the point where you use it.

Hold up on that last statement. Staged event to get the public on board WHAT. Was the bombing it's own objective? Or is it a push for something else?

Secretary of defense is a cabinet position. Requires senate confirmation. Practically leads the entire department of defense.

National security adviser is the chief adviser inside the white house. No senate confirmation.
EG: Condoliza rice, Kissinger. Doesn't deal with day to day operations as much as overall strategy. This varies from administration to administration though.

At last I truly see. I'll be enlisting tomorrow, so I can bomb the syrians who are still alive.
That's the plan, isn't it?

Attached: 1433882929903.png (576x403, 201K)