I will always hate my parents, because they brought me into a world where I am rejected by all attractive women

I will always hate my parents, because they brought me into a world where I am rejected by all attractive women.

Attached: article-2639555-1E2AA4CB00000578-650_634x519-400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1K-PwtioGYk
youtube.com/watch?v=5jRfgRnEviA
youtube.com/watch?v=bJRnjt3IUU0
youtube.com/watch?v=HqsG7y_aCtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate my parents and I hate women

>being this pathetic
go to a gym and get fit. Women like muscular men and are just as interested in looks and handsomeness as men are interested in hotness and big tits.

Also, if you have no game with girls, practice with the fat girls until you figure out what works. Fatties are pickups on easymode.

>t. fitfag who used to be fatfag

Women are degenerate.

>practice with the fat girls until you figure out what works.
Downside: you might have to fuck some fat chicks. Also, never give them your real number or address. And use a damn rubber.

>never give them your real number
as in use a burner, dump the phone when you dump the girl.

That doesn't work for everyone bro. If you're ugly, you're fucked whether you're muscular or not. Getting to a point where you actually look like you lift also takes a year or two minimum.

>go to a gym and get fit
I did get some more attention from women when I lifted and gained weight. Then I started having health problems, recurring episodes of blindness among other things. Healthcare hasn't helped me fuckall. I've lost 15 kg bodyweight or more, am super skinny again. Never get any signs of interest from any women, online or IRL.

I fucking hate my parents. I also had to grow up with divorced parents and stepparents. Fuck my parents, idiots, fucking hate them and I hope they burn in hell. I haven't talked to my mom in several years. Since I moved out like 13 years ago I've only talked to and met my parents very little. I didn't talk to my dad either for years, only recently started talking to him again because I thought God would send me to hell if I didn't. But I think I will cut contact again, he's almost 70, but I don't think I will forgive him before he dies or ever, I don't care if he dies. Fucking hate them for bringing me into this shit life.

This, and also you can be ass ugly and still get a girl with a great personality. I see attractive women with fat men that are funny and confident all the time. Statistically, men care more about looks and women care more about stability.

> women care more about stability.
when you have money it doesn't matter how you look

Maybe this shitty attitude is why women won't date you.

No it's not, and even if it is it doesn't matter, still my parents that brought me into this world and I hate them.

Women reject all men till they settle, finding a hot girl is about timing more than looks. (If u have money to pay)

>expects women to love him
>has nothing to offer and whines instead of improving
>blames parents for women not liking him
This is why your country is being taken over by alpha Muslims.

Sounds like you're protecting, Achmed. Stop blaming your parents for your shitty life and fucking do something to improve yourself, retard.

I guess you're a hapa.You are extremely rare here.

what is a hapa something like neet ?

Literally debate me, faggot. I'll refute the shit out of your central argument.

Half asian.

Raping children is bad and should be illegal.

>has nothing to offer
yeah
>blames parents for women not liking him
I blame them for making me come into a life where I have nothing to offer women, you just said it yourself, dumbass.

lifes fuking tough man. im super skinny aswell 58 KGs. havent touched a women in 6 years and i destroyed my life with a weed adiction. i blamed my mother also but reality is

step it up or you will be like you are now for the rest of yourself and that will be misery. I'm gonna get fit and practise my skills by doing cold approaches.
Imagine if you approched 2000 women, that would improve your skills A LOT. contrary to what most people believe looks dont matter that much if you have game and good fundementals.

check out this site: girlschase.com

plenty of good content. remember that you have to take responsebility and take action or nothing will ever change. no matter if you blame the world. it wont change a thing. it's all up to you.

with smart work, you can do it.

>Stop blaming your parents for your shitty life and fucking do something to improve yourself, retard.
Try to say that when you have recurring episodes of blindness. You're the retard.

>conveniently leaves out the part about whining instead of improving
The majority of people aren't born with anything to offer. If you don't like it, hop off Jow Forums and better yourself.

You should try to actually become likeable and not look like a faggot.

and how is that your parents fault?
oh ok

sperg out and give us happenings
especially if you are a swedecuck

Betyder dock inte att du ska sluta träna. Hitta en hapa-tjej eller flytta till sydostasien

hapa here i'm so depressed. 22 and never had a girlfriend, hell never even had a kiss

Attached: 1409068953620.jpg (500x365, 57K)

So fucking what. A chad doesn't have to go to a fucking website and study "game", or do 2000 cold approaches. My dad fucking didn't approach 2000 women, his life has been a fucking cakewalk, my mom's too. Game is shit by the way, I've been on many game forums and they're idiots the people on them. And I have been cold approaching.

they made me come into this world, retard

Of you're that desperate you can out on a skirt, grow out your hair and become my gf.

you blame your mother for things you did yourself, not things you were born with

You have the spirit of a coward and the soul of a wretched worm

Fuck genetic attractiveness, get gud faggot

Attached: 431D9955-F72D-4995-B324-9360AB90A003.png (400x327, 274K)

not gay
i wish i was gay
things would probably be so much easier

>Betyder dock inte att du ska sluta träna.
Jävla lätt för dig att sitta och säga, idiot.

>wah wah wah I don't want solutions I just want to cry like a bitch

t. monkey pretending to be human

It's not gay if you look like a girl.
Traps are straight, you bigot.

Hating parents is redpilled. Those selfish assholes forced you into this world.

Letting that make you a victim is weakness though, become a warrior and learn to defeat sluts on the battlefield.

Attached: 570AE904-149B-47FF-B03B-2E13EAE940E2.png (1136x640, 879K)

Since when is Jow Forums THIS pathetic?

I've seen hot girls with dudes that look like they are way out of the girls league, beneath it. Just be yourself.

Have you been taking adequate amounts of protein while cutting?

You should find a nice average looking girl. They will suck your dick EZ.

Attached: g.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

Kanske ska börja med attityden först

Attached: svenska karolinen reagerar.png (445x638, 10K)

JUST LIFT BRO
FUCK FATTIES LUL
BEE URSELF BRAH
SOME1 4 EVERY1 BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
FUK LMFAO I AM LAFFIN
get your fucking memes off my board you goddamn normie

t. Mutt not even pretending to be human.

Watch enough sissy hypno and you will become gay. Be sure it's what you want tho...

*Sweden
FTFY

>game
>solution
fucking idiot

To be fair there are some people who look like hideous ogres no matter how fit they get.

He had fucking money man. I don't understand. Why couldn't he just wait a few years. Women will jump on his noodle cock.

>cold approach
Enjoy getting #meetoo'd

Thanks, I've been looking for a translation of your national anthem for ages.

At least I'm white

Du har aldrig haft allvarliga hälsoproblem. Jävla lätt för en idiot som dig att sitta och säga att man ska gå och träna oavsett om man har hälsoproblem.

Edgy Jow Forums jokes made him think he deserves women without effort, and when he realized that wasn't true he sperged out.

Don't mean much when your entire country hates you for it.

its not
i want a gf

This isn’t true though you fucking soyboy. Women don’t care about “good looks” women care about “alpha looks”, social status , financial security. Primitive things. Handsomeness although a bonus is not the deciding factor at all. Learns from the whores themselves if they can make ugly look appealing so can ugly dudes. Ugly men need to learn from their natural enemy

>I am rejected by all attractive women
Pussy is overrated.

>Just be yourself.
Some people need to admit that they're assholes that nobody likes and need to change though. This advice only applies to someone who is genuinely a good person but has anxiety or something like that.

lol not gonna happen

Just get a sex doll you autistic faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=1K-PwtioGYk

Attached: celestina.png (536x893, 246K)

i blamed my mother for abusing my mind

Du låter som om du gett upp på allt men bevisligen eftersom du bakat den här tråden i ett rop på hjälp så önskar jag dig lycka till med vad det än är du åtar dig.
G'natt

Attached: wojak sven.jpg (501x419, 89K)

How attractive are you talking? If you're going for Stacy, then no shit she can do better than you (assuming you're not Chad).

Anyone should be able to get a decent 5/10 or 6/10 chick with a little self improvement.

Using Elliot as an example since you put him in your pic, he not only wanted 10/10 blonde white girls, but he expected them to come up to him expecting them to beg to sick his dick.

>all attracted women
Wow, I read over that. That's even worse. Has
Even tried an ugly girl?
You're like the fat greasy chick that expects to date Ryan Seacrest.

Having anxiety = being an asshole? Most people with social anxiety tend to be introverts anyway.

well your not a fucking chad so you need to learn and take action lol
no, your dad probably wasnt a faggot who goes on Jow Forums to complain

so far i have done 1 cold approach. it worked. keep doing it and improve your fundementals and you'll succced. you'll get nowhere complaining like a little bitch

And also I recently had like a minor psychosis or something, don't know what, but I was really stupid that day. I thought God would punish me if I didn't contact my dad. That was stupid. But I was also fucking stupid and told him stuff he doesn't need to know, like the fact I went to a psychiatrist in the past and that he mentioned Asperger's. I'm sure my dad now thinks it all makes sense and that's the reason I didn't talk to him for years, that I have a mental disorder. He's probably told everybody too. (note, I'm not saying I have a mental disorder) I don't fucking care what he thinks though, or what anyone thinks, I'm gonna break the contact again because I hate him.

>go to a gym and get fit
lol

Attached: big_brony.jpg (287x283, 44K)

If you only focus on instant gratification and what I want, want, want.. etc, what you want is never going to come. True men have patience, and also a fundamental understanding of the fact that you have to be able to love yourself in order to be loved.

Your mom is thai,right?

> I will always hate my parents, because they brought me into a world where I am rejected by all attractive women.
Don't hate them for bringing you into this world. Hate them because to spare your feelings, they haven't taught you properly how to succeed and get what you want in life.

TL;DR: Don't shoot a school, shoot a retirement home!

>If you only focus on instant gratification and what I want, want, want.. etc, what you want is never going to come.
It's never going to come in any case, retard.

This. Getting girls isn't as tough as r9k virgins make it out to be as long as you take halfway decent care of yourself, keep reasonable expectations and actually leave your basement to try.

Give him some advice on how to do that, don't just demean him

Traps are gay.

Attached: This.webm (700x700, 1.02M)

no u!

Honestly it really looks like you have some mental disorders, if you really hate your parents for giving you life why not end your life already? I'm not telling you to kys but it's really strange that you don't want to do anything about the supposed core of your problems, you should take some time to just lay down and think about your life without any distractions.

Do you think it's wrong for parents with mental conditions to have children? My father is an aspie and my mother has really severe BPD and a learning disability.

The experience of growing up and realizing how absolutely broken and subhuman I was cemented in me that it should be considered very irresponsible for parents with mental conditions to have children. No child should have to grow up going through what I went through, and you're a sick fuck if you would put another human being through that.

My family loves me, my country is a shopping mall open to anyone so it doesn't matter what it thinks of me.

How many Chads do you think are actually in this world? Eventually most women have to settle down with a guy who isn't a 10/10 hunk.

You have to be hideously deformed to not eventually get some poon.

If I was this much of a pussy, I would have already killed myself desu

I haven't been cutting, dumbass, I lost weight involuntarily. I'm not a fat person that needs to cut, I'm an ecto. Why is it so fucking hard for some people to understand not everybody is an endomorph.

I love you too, user.

Thank god for small town white girls, they're honestly way fucking different than cityslags. They actually have souls.

All he had to do was grow a dick and he would have been drowning in roast beef

youtube.com/watch?v=5jRfgRnEviA
youtube.com/watch?v=bJRnjt3IUU0
youtube.com/watch?v=HqsG7y_aCtE

Attached: Alpha Male Strategies.jpg (308x551, 23K)

I meant "just be yourself" only applies in situations where someone has anxiety but is a good person that people like and they're just nervous and thinking people don't like them. But "just be yourself" is bad advice for someone who might be a shitty person and needs to work on themselves and how they treat others.

Good boy Oedipus, make us proud.

You should care about what your country think of you, obviously don't take it too seriously but society dictates your life in various aspects.

That makes sense, thanks for clarifying satan.

And I feel bad for the people with social anxiety, because a lot of them probably feel like they can't be themselves in order to get people to like them.

If you aren't your own biggest fan, why the fuck would anyone else want to be with you?
Grow up, faggot.

try being a person that would like to, but really just doesn't care to get to know people. it's like constant torture.

Unfortunately women aren't that interested in men they perceive to be not confident. The more that people with social anxiety hang out with women, the more comfortable you will become, it's called exposure therapy.