Sperm Banks

Is it true that I can be on the hook for child support if I donate to sperm banks?

If so - what laws / judicial procedure enables this?

Attached: sperm-donation-bank.jpg (670x483, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Is it true that I can be on the hook for child support if I donate to sperm banks? If so - what laws / judicial procedure enables this?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>law
>judicial proceedure
>in the family court system
LMOA
M
A
O

lmgtfy.com/?q=Is it true that I can be on the hook for child support if I donate to sperm banks? If so - what laws / judicial procedure enables this?

Attached: 1A4263F7-52BD-413B-A94D-BB77B228F6DD.jpg (800x800, 83K)

I have 10 donor babies. I’m single handedly saving the white race

Attached: 1BA022B0-9284-4992-A60B-7D6233C9D076.jpg (357x450, 73K)

No, they sign a form relieving you of any financial(or otherwise) responsibility. You can even refuse to allow the child to contact you at age 18

In Australia and UK
UK shut down all sperm banks because of this stupid law

Now i have to risk buying sperm from Europe or the U.S .

That's a scary thought. O.o

>not buying somali sperm

> white sperm , because i want a white child , because i am white.

Here's a more fucked up way to have to be on the hook for child support
>presumed father
Your cheating wife bears you 4 kids, but she's cheating on you without your knowledge.
You raise the kids until the youngest is 5. She leaves you for Tyrone Monstercock, you have a DNA test, none of the kids are yours, you're off the hook for child support right? Nope. This is the law in many states.

sign all sperm bank paperwork with a rectangle around your name.

Bullshit

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

actually true, father by estoppel.

You basically would need to get DNA tests the second the baby is born to be relieved of responsibility.

If you raise the kid like your own for 4 years, then try to abandon all financial responsibility after, you get fucked by estoppel.

And more realistically, wife won't run off with tyrone, she'll run off with John, M.D., and have you raise Caleb's kids.

In my country, almost.
(((They're))) pushing for the kids' absolute right to know who their biological father is, no matter the quantity and legality of the forms and agreements signed by the biological father to remain anonymous.
The only way to do that without a catch 22 where the spermbank breaks the contract and stores data is to ban anonymous sperm donation.

>buying sperm
What the fuck do you need to buy sperm for you fucking faggot?

give me the sperm of your finest khv neet incel

How would you know? You don't know who receives your sperm.

It could be 10 black women and you have brown babies out there.

I doubt anyone here is a sperm donor in real life. The people who come here are the fucking losers of society, and they wouldn't accept your sperm. They have standards.

The case I think you are thinking of was a shady craigslist deal where a guy donated cum to 2 dykes that posted an ad on craigslist. They turned around and filed for child support, and papa government used its intel to track down the "father".
In that state (indiana iirc), artificial insemination must be performed by a doctor in a medical setting. It was performed netiher by a doctor or in a real medical setting, and therefore invalidated the donor protections.

Sperm donor baby here.
There are no laws. Also they only let jews donate.

Kill yourself