Why are americans so obsessed with larping as europeans?

why are americans so obsessed with larping as europeans?

Attached: hollland1.jpg (2560x1920, 991K)

Attached: holland2.jpg (2048x1536, 783K)

Attached: holland3.jpg (1300x954, 343K)

Attached: holland4.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Dude, Holland MI was practically 90% Dutch immigrants for like 100 years.

Why are euros so obsessed with everything Americans are doing at all times?

>Meme flag
>Opinion discarded

Holland was settled in 1847 by Dutch Calvinist separatists, under the leadership of Dr. Albertus van Raalte.[8] Dire economic conditions in the Netherlands compelled them to emigrate, while their desire for religious freedom led them to unite and settle together as a group.[9]

Van Raalte and his colony settled on land in the midst of the Ottawa (Odawa) people's Old Wing Mission Colony near the Black River where it streamed to Black Lake (now Lake Macatawa) which, in turn, led to Lake Michigan. Joint occupation by the two communities was not a marriage made in heaven. Eventually, the Dutch settlers purchased the land from the natives, who moved north in an effort to preserve their way of life and culture.[10]

So they weren't larping. Why are Europeans so dumb? Did all of the smart ones emigrate here or something?

/threadt

>Did all of the smart ones emigrate here or something?
I hope this is rhetorical.

Why is OP obsessed with larping as a european? Nice memeflag faggot

People like OP want to discourage you from ever identifying with European culture. They want you to be cultureless.

Do not fall for these tricks.

I'm presuming you're one of the obnoxious "there is no [x] culture! lol!" *long far sniff* types of people so I can see why this offends you.

One one hand yes, Americans wewuzing is funny but since so many Europeans think it's really cool to despise their own culture or pretend it doesn't exist, yeah nah fuck you aye.

Thanks. I spent a few summers there when I was growing up. I remember it not being unusual to hear people conversing in Dutch around town. It was really weird in that the people there looked more like stereotypical dutch than American, like you could almost tell who lived there and who was visiting.

It's different now. I visited about 7 years ago and the girls giving the demonstration at the museum's windmill were black and did a half-hearted "Dutch" clog dance. Like, what the hell, man.

cringe tbqh

Attached: holland5.png (330x259, 4K)

I don’t really care about Europe though, historically yeah, but I’m American so I care about America. Americans that like to “we wuz” about Europe are identity crisis niggers.

>tfw no dutch gf

Who should we LARP as? Indians?

Come home you fucking Nazi LARPers. Come home to Helen, GA.

Attached: LSSGE6593.jpg (1744x1308, 1004K)

I think there is probably more foreigners that want to be Americans than the other way around desu

REMINDER FOR AMERICA

>Having a Black president is OK
>Having 40 million blacks is OK
>Having 55 million hispanics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 56% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>40 million interracial marriages is OK
>putting blacks on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3+ billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>losing wars repeatedly to Third World countries is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton got a massive majority of votes is OK
>banning the American flag from schools because it upsets Mexican illegals is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>making it a crime to misgender someone is OK
>making it legal to give other people AIDS is OK
>jailing someone for 15 years for putting bacon in a mosque is OK
>destroying historic monuments because they hurt niggers' feeling is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked