Are poorly maintained roads a good thing?

Are poorly maintained roads a good thing?

Attached: Michigan-Roads2.jpg (899x600, 97K)

>Are shoelaces degenerate?

This is how retarded your post is.

killyourself boomer

absolutely!

Is the old man in this picture a kike or a gook?

Attached: 1490383170397.png (768x528, 3K)

>not being velcro master race
filthy degenerate.

velcro=autism

Of course shitty roads are a good thing.
We wouldn't want the money the government steals from working people to go towards building infrastructure would we?
Of course not. Not when we can give that money to unemployed, drug addicted single moms. We wouldn't want her and her 9 future criminals to starve to death, now would we?

Attached: h03.jpg (1680x1050, 156K)

But of course

Some of the wealthiest suburbs in Sydney, such as Wahroongah, have shit roads, worse than in OP pic related.

Yes. We can save taxpayer money for important things like planned parenthood.

>not having autism

Yes it kills niggers faster so it's technically more humane when right wing death squads arrive

> are not good things good things? me not clear
> what is this logic thing you speak of?

Can we ban this guy?
>saged

Yep. Freedom.
It prevents the govt to send troops to control the people.

Attached: 1498072253548.jpg (1305x892, 131K)

They're the result of failed Libertarian policies.

>we

Get a load of this guy.

Attached: 1200px-Doug_Jones_Flag.jpg (1200x1274, 221K)

They're the result of sub-humans taking advantage of an already fucked up system.

Yes we need moar bombs and missiles. Money spent at home is wasted on helping tax payers instead of going into a few rich pockets

I watched somebody blow a tire out in a pothole last week, immediately after speeding away from the traffic caused by workers filling potholes on the highway.

>Using old missiles before they go bad costs money
>You don't have to make new missiles anyway
>Money exclusively allocated to military spending magically steals money allocated for other categories
He-He.

Am I the only one that sees that the pothole on the bottom looks like the caricature of the Jew but flipped

>be me about a month ago
>driving down the highway
>hit a pothole
>hear a horrible rattle around the rear end of my car
>get out an check my tire
>tire is fine
>car is still rattling to this day
I ask myself "Gee, will the scumbag government pay for my fucked up car now? I was driving on their shit ass roads after all?"
Of course they won't. That money needs to be spent on niggers and spics and bombing countries for no fucking reason while they play world police.

Attached: 1517797195739.gif (500x411, 178K)

Maybe you should learn to drive.
I look where I am going and straddle or dodge potholes.

Drive off a cliff and complain when the government doesn't throw you a death party.

Kek for what you pay in taxes you expect your government to maintain infrast- whoops some middle eastern leader probably gassed his chilluns better divert resources to virtue signal.

I was driving at night idiot.
If could have seen the damn thing i would have dodged it.

Attached: 1517455203451.png (2400x1650, 425K)

I could just imagine the roads we could have if we didn't spend all shekels on shitskins..

Why is it the federal governments responsibility to do the job of your city or county? Are potholes a threat to national security?

Attached: 2018-04-14 21.49.57.jpg (1062x706, 489K)

If you're American kill yourself

Attached: 1515370601781.jpg (550x550, 58K)

Holy shit FUCK DRUMPF!!!!!!!

It seems to be the federal government's job to have their head up the ass of anything and everyone it possibly can.

And why should i do that?

Gook

Depends on your perspective. Most would say know. But after extensive time playing Sim City 3000, I am aware of the reason that shit roads exist. That game teaches you a lot just by making you think from a city planning perspective, and now I know why oppressive governments oppress people. It's just an easy way to manage.

lol

What are headlights?

What country is your flag? Oh wait I dont care

Attached: 1515278440643.jpg (750x737, 644K)

If highways had speed bumps, we wouldn't have traffic cops violating our 4th amendment rights under the guise of enforcing speed limits.

Even if he lives in America he isn't a real American.

Easy question, you're all wrong.
That's the chinese jew nintendo has warned us about in all zelda games.
You're idiots if you don't think Nintendo drops subtle redpills in their stuff

Attached: happymerchant.png (784x641, 379K)

How are they a good thing retard?

Why is that?

Attached: 1521398637117.gif (728x720, 550K)

Play Sim City and get back to me

Moј хoвepкpaфт јe пyн јeгyљa.

Attached: 1499200518184.jpg (1440x960, 527K)

The rich neighbourhoods neat me proudly have terrible roads. They intentionally don't have them redone/maintained to discourage traffic in their area.

They are.
Numales and Sjws buy cheap chinese crap while Libertarians and Repubs drive trucks which will last when SHTF and the roads crumble.

Because you're whining about niggers while just the money your government spends on just maintaining its bases around the world, which accounts for like half of its entire budget, amounts to more than the next ten countries spend on their militaries in total.
Then you can go and cut that half by a goddamn third and you could refurbish your entire infrastructure you fucking mongoloid.

It is 2018 after all

Post some subtle Nintendo red pills please

HOLY SHIT. CAN'T UNSEE NOW!

In my case, yes. The alley behind my house is unpaved, and the city does not usually service unpaved roads. A church down the block offers daycare to neighborhood assholes who refuse to drop their little shits off at the street entrance, preferring to speed down the alley to the parking lot. The alley is also used by sanitation trucks for regular residential pickups, and those trucks tear up the surface.

Every once in a while, the church or the asshole parents get together and either bitch to the city or fill the holes themselves. It takes only a couple weeks of both rain and the utility trucks to re-create the holes, which can get so deep that you would literally rip out the front end of your car if you take them at over 10 mph.

And that's the good thing. Without those giant divots, those assholes would careen down the alley at 25-30 mph to drop off their little shitlets with enough time to stop at Starbucks on the way to their stupid jobs.

Anyway, my neighbor and I agreed to not do anything to fix the holes; it simply makes the road safer to have them there.

Attached: 1523043048117.jpg (480x488, 22K)

Since you replied to all of my previous posts, I'm assuming you DID see the one where i was talking shit about the government playing world police, right?
And yeah, I don't like niggers. Maybe if you had to deal with them you'd feel the same way. Dumb, mumbling, druggie niggers walking in the middle of the damned street. Living off of a welfare check that my bullshit government says I have to pay for. I'm sick of this shit.

Attached: 1520712737649.png (1280x720, 663K)

I actually hit a pothole and fucked up the rim on my car and had to get a new one. I called the DoT and got a letter a few weeks later basically saying they can't be held accountable for all and any holes in the road and wouldn't pay any money on it.

>threat to national security?

THERE ARE ZERO THREATS TO US NATIONAL SECURITY.
US is number 1 nuclear power.
No one is going to fuck with you

Its a bullshit saying to trick Goy into letting Gov spend trillions on wars and spying upon them.

>b..but terrorist
you mean cunts the FBI an CIA usually know about and STILL let them in
Yeah... (((convenient)))

Attached: terror factory.jpg (317x475, 96K)

That's a damn fine Jewdar you got there user

Attached: 1326295045956[1].jpg (413x395, 32K)

BAHAHAHAHAHA
Every.Single.Time.
Fucking merchants destroying muh roads

Shit, didn't catch that part.
Half-apology from me then, but I hope you do see what the main leech in America is.
Welfare negros don't even come close.

That sounds about right.
Sorry to hear that.

Attached: 1523412367502.jpg (704x396, 25K)

The rarest merchant of all.

Mother 3 is about original sin and money being root of all evil. It's basically about universal kikes coming and giving people money and televisions (called happy-boxes). Sort of libertarian and ancap-like which i don't agree with, but there are some redpills here. It's the reason they won't release it in the west.

Attached: mother3.png (252x172, 4K)

Absolutely every pothole represents a baby niggletts momma getting dey Gibbs ! Every bridge that's under maintained represents a dreamer getting dey edumacation. If you don't like potholes you is racyisssd!

>Are poorly maintained roads a good thing?
I wonder if you realize just how stupid you sound.

>Get a load of this guy.
Oh look..another bullshit post and now you've abandoned your thread contributing literally nothing to it.

Fuck yeah. Keeps assholes from driving down your street. Anyone who doesn’t have a 4x4 is a faggot anyway.

>THERE ARE ZERO THREATS TO US NATIONAL SECURITY.
Rome will never fall. The Titanic will never sink. Pax Romana will last forever.
The point was we have local government and federal government that serve different purposes. Retards today think it's the federal governments job to powder their ass.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-14 22-24-20.png (407x486, 49K)

yes.

I can see the Jew in the pothole, it can only be repaired with ashes from the Holocaust!

Also Earthbound (Mother 2) is loaded with weird redpills. The first of all the game makes fun of you for having a single mother (you have to call your dad to save the game at which point he wires you money). The whole game is a big long shitpost about America and Earth in general. At one point it makes fun of the rodney king beating, in this scene pic related you are surrounded by 5 cops as a nod. In another scene you have to infiltrate a cult called "happy-happyism" where they paint everything blue. This part of the game seems to be poking fun at libtards.

Attached: copfight.png (256x224, 5K)

This is a fucking ridiculous thread wtf is this

>will the scumbag government pay for my fucked up car
>they can't be held accountable
The pothole has to have been reported and then they're responsible.
after a certain amount of time has passed since the reporting to give them a chance to fix it.

but on topic...money taken to pay for upkeep, inadequate upkeep, where is money, people are certainly employed by dot, salaries collected, pensions paid, benefits funded, but nothing left for what the dot is there for.

I fix cars for a living so shit roads mean more $$$ for me and extra asspain for everyone else.

Yes because it means the government is taking a back seat.

Good roads = big government and high taxes.

No it doesn't.
It means they are collecting taxes to maintain infrastructure and spending it on other shit.
You retards don't even know who is responsible for repairing potholes.

>t.statist

I'll tell like it is. Besides generic corruption and overruns the people in charge of roads want to do big things like expand highways and add new. you know, where their name is on a sign saying "I did this. vote for me".
nobody notices a lack of potholes. no glamour.

lol don't care I started going right through toll roads without paying, too
FUCK IT

Just don't check your mail and you'll be fine.

In Pokemon Black/White Team Plasma tries to get people to give up their Pokemon, saying it's cruel and unethical to own them. But behind the scenes they're controlled by Ghetsis who wants everyone to to give up their pokemon so that he would be able to use his own as a personal army to rule over the defenseless people as a tyrant. It's literally just "Why gun control is bad: the game."

>calls OP a retarded
>proceeds to act like a retard
OP is calling out Libertarians you vapid cunt.

Kikes and gooks don't exist in LOZ universe. The old man is no doubt Hylian, AKA master race.

Not bad :DDDDD

Attached: 1522893858723.png (688x369, 32K)