So. a guy in melbourne had an LITERAL AK47 pointed at his face...

so. a guy in melbourne had an LITERAL AK47 pointed at his face, and was beaten to a pulp by meth heads in his own home at 3am.
he was offered $30k to keep quiet and not talk to the media due to the AK47, ($30k is not even enough to cover his stolen cars and destroyed home).

this gun control is working tremendously.

Attached: 47345683568.jpg (624x795, 97K)

Gun Control: Not Even Once.

it isn't negotiable. if they go after the 2nd in a serious way i'm going to chimp out severely.

sorry straya, bongs, leafs. i can't talk to you because you're not people.

please leave this board and don't come back until you're not so cucked
:^)

What gun? That was stolen years ago.

Link newfag...

you assume the media covers more than 5% of major violent crimes in melbourne.
since port arthur australia has been extremely effective at censoring its media and silencing victims / witnesses.
there is no freedom here, a judge can decide at the drop of a hat to ban all media from even discussing an event.

kys

Attached: ballon.jpg (500x500, 30K)

This wouldn't work...

Thing is, that excuse may work to keep your gun originally, but you can never use it or youll have it taken away and be charged with high crimes. Unless youre saving it purely for the end times, youre not really achieving much.

we should employ a system like this to deal with criminals.
a noose attached to a large balloon or drone.
imagine seeing a dead criminal floating 1000 feet over the city, that would be a beautiful thing to witness.

That's a great shame. I lost mine when my boat capsized when crossing a lake.

No one is going to stop you leftist from giving up your guns. In fact, it is best that you be unarmed. As for me, no thanks.

Attached: 1519253876010.gif (400x244, 2.92M)

do the coppers still get guns for personal protection?

someone dump the ito comic

Like little Britain

Attached: a9b.jpg (675x679, 45K)

What a shame. I lost mine on a hunting trip.

Them big fish make the pole go crazy, knocked it right out of the boat. Sank straight to the bottom.

>citation needed

>there is no freedom here, a judge can decide at the drop of a hat to ban all media from even discussing an event.

See here

Getting back your god given rights is extremely difficult compared to preserving them

Attached: 1519043620596m.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

Source?

Gun control=people control

Of course they do, as do the politician security and the guys that transport money in armoured trucks.

This should be a thing

As is the meth control, right?

Attached: 1512001711315.jpg (600x337, 50K)

then mate, it's time for the Ned Kelly types down under to engage in civil disobedience and become 'citizen reporters' and 'citizen watchdogs' and tell and yell the truth from the rooftops to expose these government mandated injustices... do not be silent or go quietly into the night...turn their apple carts over and flip them upside down every time if necessary...

Your not alowed ak's there?

Nah. Violent revolution would change the entire political power structure in 30 days.

Keep track of all your shit.

We were fishing, and a water moccasin dropped out of a tree and landed in the boat. My dumbass buddy grabbed a shotgun and killed the water moccasin, also blowing a hole in the bottom of the boat. That's why I don't have guns, and there isn't a boat in my yard.

A massive blimp or zeppelin, dozens of criminals hanging from it, while searchlights light up the sky and loudspeakers demand compliance

What happens if/when you suddenly become a criminal?

Attached: 2018-03-12-monopoly.jpg (1000x2315, 928K)