USA, the militarized whore of Israel

youtu.be/Wgo3fUksEE8

you laugh at other countries, fine, but what will you do about yours US? or, are you able to do anything at this point? has Israel owned you for the last 40 years that you don't even know how to fight back?
I would honestly would want you to break free from the Jews someday, even if I don't see to live it, at least show us, the other world, the countries that don't care, the third world, some hope for you.

Attached: ea594497-a069-4fdc-8c86-17b4feed473d.jpg (866x533, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZQTpnyciDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

Deserves a bump.

Attached: as.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Yeah but every other country is our whore. So you're the whore of a whore. The cucks of a cuck if you will.

Every country (except Israel) is, by default, more cucked than the US.

Israel is my lord. Israel is my savior.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZQTpnyciDE

Way better than USA and Argentina if you ask me

Attached: 1523497060997.jpg (650x900, 170K)

Attached: 1522521904438.jpg (750x1120, 312K)

Attached: 1523225687171.jpg (477x731, 123K)

LITERAL JEWISH PUPPET/PAWN/GOLEMS.

CAN'T THINK. CAN'T FIGHT FOR YOURSELF. BUT YOU FIGHT FOR JEWISH WARS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1523502158548.jpg (810x2984, 1.42M)

Probably because the USA was perverted and isn't what it once was. Who knows if that'll change

fuck kike drumpff

Attached: 10431865_770566966320763_1733288208_n.jpg (501x414, 41K)

how to spot an anally devastated Russiaboo 101

We only hit an airfield the first time, we only hit 3 buildings this time. It was $500 million. Iraq was trillions. We tested a new type of smart bomb, mixed in with conventional cruise missiles. It's not a waste of money, it's necessary to keep extra ammo in case of war but they do have a shelf life. None of the smart bombs got hit, plenty of cruise missiles did. It helped Trump show domestically that he's not Putin's puppet. They raided his own lawyers office right after the 'chemical attack'. The limited strike appeased all the moral fags who wanted a white knight action, but it didn't go even an inch of what Israel or any of the EU shills wanted. All of this was discussed and known to Russia through intermediary Turkey except the smart bombs. Russia agreed to not respond to a limited attack on abandoned facilities, treated it like an exercise. They thought they would be able to shoot down all the cruise missiles and have a PR victory the next day. They didn't, we included smart bombs and all the facilities we agreed to destroy in the drill were destroyed. This is what the Russian ambassador meant when he said nobody "insults the Russia President" Putin thought he would shoot them all down. The entire fucking exercise was in response to Putin's live streaming new Russian ICBM capabilities, and it's why Trump mocked him on twitter about the missiles coming would be 'smart'.

Sometimes I don't even bother to tell you guys the 4D chess, and you never know.

We do our best

Oy Vey the real reason.

Attached: Puppetmaster.png (380x587, 139K)

You're thinking too small. Its an international clique of bankers that own and run Israel. The same group that owned and ran much of Europe before Israel was formed. They built Israel to have their own country they can truly have total control over in a politically and strategically important location. Israel is a tool they use that they will sacrifice or throw away as soon as it benefits them. Israel is evil but they are only the foot soldiers and spys for the true power brokers behind much of the west whom I suspect also control Russia and China in subtler ways. Hegelian dialectics, they rely on playing two sides off each other while being in control of both sides the whole time, funding both sides and benefiting no matter which side wins.

If you have a central bank, your country is a bitch for this group too.

Attached: Saddam Laughing.gif (500x288, 3.81M)

its over, nothing left to do, evil won. theres no way america will be able in the foreseeable future to have their own determination away from isreal.

anti semitic FILTH

Attached: 1500843749701.jpg (892x1300, 369K)