So what exactly did he accomplish?Assad is still in power and Russia is still running things in Syria...

So what exactly did he accomplish?Assad is still in power and Russia is still running things in Syria. All he managed to do was bomb a bunch of empty buildings with no deaths.

Attached: Donald_Trump_Pentagon_2017.jpg (732x1008, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwrETbBQ1DM
m.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Putin-said-Israel-would-take-care-of-Iran
jewishpost.com/news/putin-in-israel.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3409150,00.html
stormfront.org/forum/t393983/
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Putins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4516656,00.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-soviet-leader-joseph-stalin-was-no-worse-than-oliver-cromwell-9016836.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/9737569/Vladimir-Putin-compares-Lenin-to-holy-Christian-relics.html
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/first-jewish-university-to-open-in-russia-1.5893073
m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We will buy new missiles, so that's a plus for the MIC.

He upheld his red line.

He sent a clear message to opponents of Greater Israel. Resistance will not be tolerated. $400 million dollars to destroy empty buildings is nothing for us. We'll find until the last American soldier to establish Greater Israel.

>empty buildings
Buildings vital to Syria’s production of chemical weapons. The goal (at least the outward goal) was to destroy materials, not kill people.

this right here...Greater Israel needs moar land

Who cares? The chaos has been absolutely delightful.

He also succeeded in outing Putin as a pussy who bluffs but doesn’t deliver on anything substantial. Russia has proved to be no more of a threat than NK.

Except he did the opposite, his own actions have no purpose, while Russia is still helping Assad (who is winning the war) win the war.

Trump had a toddler tantrum.

HE WAS ABLE TO GAS EVERY BABY

Attached: 1523328898433.jpg (640x360, 49K)

>He upheld his red line.

Correct.

He also got to glue a coalition together that will serve the 3 parties well later on.

Attached: GR4_RAF.jpg (630x418, 113K)

Proofs that "vital materials" destroyed?

Attached: bush-mission-accomplished-iraq-thumbsup.jpg (970x615, 125K)

NO YOU'RE QUITE RIGHT

THE OPCW CAN TAKE SOIL SAMPLES FROM THE AREA STRIKES

youtube.com/watch?v=KwrETbBQ1DM

IF SOIL SAMPLE ANALYSIS INDICATES POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE PRESENCE OF CHEMICALS OR PRECURSOR SUBSTANCES, WE WILL KNOW FOR A FACT THAT CHEMICALS EXISTED IN THOSE LOCATION

HOWEVER, THIS STILL DOES NOTHING TO PROVE CULPABILITY ON THE PART OF BASHAR AL-ASSAD, THE LION OF DAMASCUS.

Greater Israel meaning an American populated Israel. After we fumigate it first, that is.

He also gave an emotional lie for his reason and tried to make Russia look bad

He’s the deep states bitch

Attached: Saddam How Bad Things Really Are.png (516x532, 553K)

I LOVE AMERIGGA

Attached: p545a7k.jpg (3013x1339, 1.56M)

The strikes were intended to destroy deposits of chemical weapons. At present, the claim is that they were successful. No further action should be needed as long as Syria and Russia take the L and move on

He officially became Israel’s goy, and failed horribly.

You're so close but so far. DC and Moscow have had backchannel communication for a week. This whole event was coordinated, a propaganda event for all parties, and excuse for Russia to reinforce Syria without actually hurting Assad's existing power structure...
Trump called Assad an animal. What animal do you think he meant? Here's a hint: it's Trump's animal as well.

Wrong. Trump never even suggested moving Assad. He did nothing and then said "Mission Accomplished". Do you not see? The "mission" was nothing, a false response to a false flag.

removing assad, rather

>So what exactly did he accomplish?
Silenced the liberals screeching about him being in bed with Putin and made it clear he can blow the shit out of anything he wants any time he wants without civilian casualties and get away with it.

that "false response" costed us millions.

This is not our war. None of our business if a bunch of towel heads kill each other. Props to the emperor for outing pussy Putin

>Pussy Putin

I bet Trumpfags would adore Hillary now because she hates Russia as well.

Millions.... you dont say! What ever will we do without those millions....

Pussy Putin no match for our emperor. Fuck Hillary & fuck Islam

You cant imagine how confused 3000 people are about this tight now

>So what exactly did he accomplish?
His fake attack lured ISIS retards out so they could get wacked by Assad's troops.

That was always the plan, dumbass. Trump knew there wasn't a real chemical attack. He knew it was an ISIS false flag. He coordinated with Russia and Syria.

Attached: Syria chemical attack explained.jpg (1680x1050, 456K)

trump vs putin thing is a theater to divert the international attention of the Palestinian massacre caused by the Jews.

the Jews used the same strategy in 2014 when they killed 3,000 Palestinians in 2 weeks. at the time the ukraine vs russia theater was used.

>PUTIN SAID ISRAEL WOULD TAKE CARE OF IRAN'

m.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Putin-said-Israel-would-take-care-of-Iran

>Russian President, Vladimir Putin, Unveils Red Army WWII Victory Monument in Israel

jewishpost.com/news/putin-in-israel.html

>Putin donates month's salary to Jewish museum

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3409150,00.html
stormfront.org/forum/t393983/

>At Putin's side, an army of Jewish billionaires

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Putins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires

>Putin criminalizes holohoax

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4516656,00.html

>He excuses Stalin and construction of a new monument
tohonom
:independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-soviet-leader-joseph-stalin-was-no-worse-than-oliver-cromwell-9016836.html

>He sees Lenin as a sacredrelik:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/9737569/Vladimir-Putin-compares-Lenin-to-holy-Christian-relics.html

>He cooperates militarily with Israel
: http: //rt.com/news/israel-barak-militar Serdyukov /

>First Jewish University to Open in Russia

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/first-jewish-university-to-open-in-russia-1.5893073

>REPORT: IRAN ACCUSES RUSSIA OF GIVING ISRAEL CODES FOR SYRIAN AIR DEFENSES

Iran has accused Russia of giving the codes for Syria's anti-aircraft missiles to Israel, a senior official in the engineering department of Iran's Defense Department told the Kuwaiti daily Al-Jarida on Monday.

m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-657_1464130521-Stupidfuckinggoyim_1464299475.png.resized.png (500x301, 29K)

Attached: Alexander Cracks a Joke on Military Science.png (1280x740, 1.08M)

Missiles are missiles. You can turn them back into money, but not responsibly. They also have a shelf life and upkeep costs.

Fuck off you falseflagging kike.

This.
Most people just don't get it. That's okay. It will make it easier to keep winning...

>winning for the globalists

Attached: 1160CC4F-6731-4877-92C8-F26E8AE3FAE1.jpg (250x210, 25K)

Everyone calmed down about the issue, it may even have been planned that way.

I'm a white American. Fuck off allah

Assad will not be removed as long as Trump is president

You are a kike pretending to be a white retard
It was

A good chunk of Jow Forums now dislikes Trump. Me included

u tried

Attached: IMG_20180414_222714.jpg (1200x1600, 364K)

Cool graphic. Hopefully stupid people will not be too stupid to follow it.
Also cool, seeing Trump troll Deep State today like a boss by tweeting "Mission Accomplished"

At the end of the day he did nothing really against Assad, people here seem to forget that jews play on a higher level and nothing is what it seems, that's how they maintain control and that's what you have to do if you want to fight them.

Satellite images of places destroyed

Another few million tax dollars down the drain again. Ohhh what a happy working class we are. -.-

The US spent millions in the time it took you to type that post, don't get so bent out of shape over it.

That sentence made me cry a little. T_T Oh god what's the point!?!

We are NOT attacking countries.

We are attacking Deep State inside of countries (including our own).

Clean, precise, low/no civilian deaths.

Iran citizens will be freed from their Deep State controllers next.

This does NOT mean we are going to WAR with countries!

Attached: 4c82cb6d0d3fcdd93cc7902d01045a248e4384ffc35b5cf68889dc1bc173bf78.jpg (941x500, 159K)

A kike's skin would look as such, but I doubt one would take a photo of themselves, so I recant my previous accusation
You are merely stupid. So I will inform you: Assad's regime is secular and opposed to Jihadists. We want him to remain in power to avoid consolidation of a tagteam of Greater Israel and Sunni Theocracy.

Attached: 1470946975662.jpg (800x587, 45K)

Trump is apart of the deep state at this point

a red line that shouldn't exist

The towel heads won't progress without white men interfering. Let them kill each other in the name of jihad

We're the world police. We can't turn a blind eye to those who breaks international law, but trump didn't want to get involved. So he did something so we appear like the world's police, but wouldn't get us involved.

American blood wasn't shed. Assad wasn't deposed.
I just don't like the "jump when israel says to" angle.

Pussy Putin BTFO!

>We can't turn a blind eye to those who breaks international law
Except if your name is Israel.

It's a precedent, a week ago he was going to officially leave Syria, now he's ready to drop bombs for something as arbitrary as "chemical weapons."

It's not a precedent, he did the same shit literally a year ago.

You think I don't know that? And yet he was just about to leave. The precedent of a year ago was nearing its expiration date and he just renewed it.

Being an American War mongering per usual.

Mongerer*

He's creating jobs , gtfo shill !!

Attached: 0de5d486a2250ec34db1f5eb35ca2851.jpg (556x440, 33K)

he created a happening for Jow Forums to enjoy and you ungrateful pricks hate him for it

Attached: 1520893137909.png (1800x1088, 1.43M)

Good.

Yeah and he lost a good chunk of his base because of it. Good job Trump

>Yeah and he lost a good chunk of his base because of it. Good job Trump
>gets mega shilled on Jow Forums and believes this represents Trumps base

KEK

>Fake gas attack happens
>Needs to act tough but doesn't want help rebels
>Bombs a shithole
>World applauds, Assad unaffected, Russia who threatened to respond doesn't so Putin looks weak.
All good man.

5 rubles deposited into your account.

Pussy Putin owned by Emperor Trump!

Nice proxy slav nigger.

>Anybody who criticizes Trump is a shill

Attached: F027B773-7ADE-41E9-A8DB-85B2E0E0CED1.jpg (1137x857, 620K)

There is another possibility. IF(and I don't know either way) it was a false flag, this has now removed the ability for anyone to commit another false flag and claim Syria did it...

Nice filename, gaylord

Not an argument

I want you to fucking go out in public and tell everyone why you think Asad is so great
Do it faggot
Live stream what happens pussy

He plactated the war mongering kikes by doing a 4d chess move of wasting missiles that were reaching their expiry date. Against Syria's missile defence system's missiles before they expired out of date as well.

For the second year in a row Trumo stopped jewish false flags from leading to an invasion of Syria.

Attached: ThinkingMcCain.jpg (594x410, 38K)

hillary voter tier posting my dude. get some self awareness.

I want you to fucking go out in public and tell everyone why you think Asad is so great
Do it faggot
Live stream what happens pussy

Russian pussy

It was a political dick waving contest. Nothing more.

Found the Putin's cocksucker

Putin is cheap

He won't. Then he can't spread Russian propaganda online

Just wasted resources on a BS story .Its what war pigs do.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-516_1422280377-10940431_324643251057590_102867341142364_1422280997.jpg.resized.jpg (500x370, 53K)

i'll be putin's cocksucker uwu

Attached: fha.jpg (400x400, 43K)

>mission accomplished

Clear sign we will be in Syria for the next decade.

>ISIS false flag
More likely an FSA false flag

Weren't all the strikes targeted at some Hezbollah base? Israel is obsessed with Hezbollah so I guess the strikes were something Bibi asked for.

>he did nothing really against Assad
IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

>were just overthrowing other deep states with our own deep state, its not acts of war :^)

>has done the exact opposite of what he ran on
>people are rightfully pissed
>i-it's just 4d chess guise, d-dont listen to the shills!

That was the claim last year too.

Millions ain't shit when the u.s gdp is close to 20 trillion dollars.

Showing he's a good goy

Attached: gg.jpg (232x217, 13K)