What does Jow Forums think about her?

what does Jow Forums think about her?

Attached: 170914-grove-coulter-tease_tevdrt.jpg (1480x833, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/04/06/ann-coulter-responds-rumors-dating-jimmie-walker-relationship-boyfriend/22028814/
youtu.be/166M75mSfKE
youtu.be/RMR5zf1J1Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Loud mouth entitled bitch who thinks she speaks for anyone but herself. Complains about no wall but never brings up how bad washington is and all the criminals there. She is a zionist. I don't like her.

Attached: 1497109965966.jpg (4138x2961, 1.3M)

>her

Attached: Ann-Coulter-MayMay.jpg (2000x1594, 1.58M)

Jow Forums here: I don't think about her at all.

Hottest trap ever

DINO MITE

Attached: ann-coulter-and-jimmie-walker-zoom-a269806e-2b04-44b2-8dd7-892f58de26af.jpg (700x394, 43K)

would fuck that boi pussy endlessly

Waifu, perfect, /ourgal/, Jow Forums personified as a woman.

10/10 would bang

She will be one of those people you read about in the newspaper who dies alone and whose cats eat her face because no one cared enough to check on her for weeks

For 1 minute I thought you were talking about the_donlet there

he is a jew

>her

Retweets Mike Enoch, calls out Drumpf on his failures to adhere to his campaign promises. For a boomer she's as good as they come.

Attached: image.jpg (1136x640, 491K)

She calls (((them))) for what they are so she's ok in my book.

I think she made a career out of being known for saying shocking things but then lost relevancy when American society started browsing the internet and became desensitized to controversy and now they no longer find what she says all that shocking.

BTFO

she is butthurt about life in general

She's a mudshark, isn't her?

I think she's fabulous.

Attached: skeletor.jpg (1320x660, 243K)

>her
I prefer Laura Ingrahm

Agreed. Like her or not, she's definitely not afraid to speak her mind. Very admirable in this political climate.

Both of them are way out and above normies leagues.

I love her.

Crazy annoying attention whore.

Attached: Adoring Fan.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Liberal hag

objectively wrong

Love

Her shrill, constant nagging directly into the President's Twitter feed may be the only hope we have remaining for saving The West. And isn't that just a sad fucking thing?

She is a right wing provocateur, among many

If only Ann was younger so I could pump many redpilled Aryan babbies into her.

shes taken

Gas yourself t_d faggot

She actually holds Trump to his campaign promises, something him and his entire administration is unable to do. After all, the fat ZOG puppet would rather the kikes at the NYT love him

lol if you don't think she essentially created his presidency with her mein kampf-tier book about mexicans.

I've seen her on Laura's show a lot, they usually agree on everything

Attached: ingraham21n-1-web.jpg (1200x614, 42K)

Anyone who hates her just can't admit that Trump is a traitor who hasn't fulfilled any of his promises.

adios america? i think trump actually used the book as a source in a couple of rallies

100%

I like her and find her useful in certain specific instances but she failed massively on 911 Truth. Whether for career reasons or some great cowardice she refuses to even acknowledge the utter failure/standown of NORAD on 911. She has no knowledge of the military or of military history. She thought Canada participated in the Vietnam war. She's a lawyer with a lawyer's sharp eyes for legal logic, and she's a woman so she sees things from that POV.

Eh, she's okay, but she's no bowl of Special K

Attached: 2340923409344.jpg (346x224, 19K)

>She is a zionist
the irony

She's a white nationalist and probably the strongest asset we have at the moment.

Hiring that nigger beard was sheer audacity. If I was a betting man I'd bet she's a lipstick lesbian and she drinks her little chichi coctails with her well heeled lipstick lesbian and society faggots all dressed up in their Neiman Marcus clothes or wherever it is those kinds of people dress themselves.

Translation: "Shes my favoritist, cept when she pooped on orange then i was mad. only when she be nice i lik"

Heil Coulter

I want her to be my mommygf. I wish she wasn't 56, I want to breed her.

I adore Coulter. She's absolutely brilliant. And has been for decades. Shit she writes literally influences Presidents and Senators and the entire shitlib mass media.

I don't think women should be in politics or positions of high influence but man if I was king she would be one of my closest advisers.

Attached: trumpmaga.png (1920x1080, 312K)

>never brings up how bad washington is and all the criminals there
LOL except every fucking time she opens her mouth, you snively shit-eating little faggot

aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/04/06/ann-coulter-responds-rumors-dating-jimmie-walker-relationship-boyfriend/22028814/

Leave Ann alone she's a nice lady

>t. Ann Coulter

Attached: 1501950654260.gif (221x371, 1.01M)

wtf i love open borders now

Never been laid, 101

- she's right quite often about US-Specific issues
- she cannot outrun who she was and for what she stood in '03. she was a neocon Zionist tool back then and deserves to be reminded of the blood on her hands
- she fears the JQ. No matter how much in your face, historic precedent, real world evidence you offer her, she doesn't have the guts to tackle that issue; all of this while she is LARP'ing about the 1st amendment
- Coulter is to the "Patriot Evangelical Goyim" what Jordan B. Peterson is to those robbed of identity by Marxism

Ann doesn't bill herself as a comedian, but no one has ever made me laugh harder than Ms Coulter. In a world where lefties constantly promote literal luminaries like Chelsea Handler, Samantha Bee and Amy Schumer, the wry wit and wisdom of Ann Coulter is a national treasure.

Attached: Cruelty.jpg (1920x1080, 1.25M)

is she, dare I suggest /OurRoasty/?

Attached: Im Different tho.jpg (498x471, 71K)

Ann and Pat Buchanan are the only old people worth listening to.

Boomers are shitting up Ann's Twitter feed because she's actually holding Drumpf to his promises.

you have responded exactly as I would if I were less drunk at least three times now... I don't know whether I should keep going or let you finish

"Wry wit" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah(check my iv bag)hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

she shilled for Afghan/Iraq war, but maybe she got a clue since then

She jumps to conclusions too fast. She needs to stand back and let Trump do his work. It's not all going to happen at once.

>I want her to be my mommygf
Translation: I grew up without a father

You tell 'em, fellow pede. God Emperor Trump is going to start acting like the guy we voted for aaany minute now...

its 2018 stop making excuses for him

You just don't get it Ann, he's a really good guy. He hits me sometimes but his apologies are so genuine. I really think he can change.

>tfw you can't live life with both hands full

Eternal transmission...

Attached: cranach05.jpg (800x1000, 266K)

Anne Coulter is more based than 95% of this board these days. Anyone who says otherwise is either shilling or hasn't watched her in action.

youtu.be/166M75mSfKE

Attached: 1519929025408.jpg (1267x425, 146K)

shes ok

she looks like the kind of white chick who definitely uses BBC railings to vent her frustrations. She's a weird chick desu

queen ann is exempt from white sharia

Stop making fun of magapedes. They are Jow Forums allies.

whoa there careful with the intelligent post. just call her a coal burner or something

She's always right
I love her but I hate her for always being right

>I don't think women should be in politics or positions of high influence
virgin autist

He was reading it shortly before his announcement speech, which propelled his campaign as a last stand for whites, even if Trump apparently didn't think that much of it.

She fucking retweeted Mike Enoch. I think that says enough for her dedication.

I would work a year without pay to be her pool boy and sexual plaything.

this

Let's be honest... It's her turn!

attention whore

Attached: 2094385.jpg (600x700, 195K)

She's been taking black dick for 40 years. That's disgusting.

god thats hot

I like her, but she better be careful lest she OD's on the red pills.

She did a long time ago.

She retweeted frame game as well.

How old are you?

Ann Coulter cured my homosexuality.

Both of their bone structure is just equally terrible

how dare you

i'd breed her.

ANN COULTER TRIBUTE;
youtu.be/RMR5zf1J1Hs

Just to make sure its not infatuation on my part i constantly review my support for her based on the often harsh criticism here.
Try as i might so far i havent identified anything unforgivable, in fact quite the opposite.
Ann, my love for you remains pure.

/ourgal/
10/10

I love Ann. a red-pilled thought leader who doesn't give a fuck. plus ivy league bachelors and t14 law degree. she's no dummy like the youtube and social media retards

laura's show is boring af. it should be co-hosted by ann

this

I would fuck her brains out. Sexy ol cougar. Id lick her muff for hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8

Pretty sure she has been to the all night pizza parties once or twice...

Used to hate her, now I like her. She needs to “um” and “uh” less when she speaks. Other than that she’s a good spokesperson.

Now that being said, she should be a grandmother by now and shut her mouth and leave politics to men.