My Aryan lads

My Aryan lads,

It is very simple.

FUCK JEWS

KRISHNA FUCKED THEM UP 5000 years ago in His Divine Pastimes of YADU KULA or extermination of His own dynasty.

Jews are burnt remnants of Yadu Dynasty and they are God’s chosen people to spread Kali Yuga far and wide.

The only way to fight this Talmudic Satanic Scum and their White cronies is by joining KRISHNA in KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS.

ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS ARE UTTER BULLSHIT AND DOGSHIT

VARNASHRAMA DHARMA NOW
Prabhupadabooks.com
Krishnapath.org

Attached: 52035ED1-5A47-4238-A554-BA11CE3A058B.jpg (1972x2048, 997K)

Here is the stupid idea of White Ethno state .

Take a good look at this picture.

And ask yourself a question,

Is this what you want to produce ?
Is this the kind of children you want to have ?

This is the reason why it is essential to accept VARNASHRAMA DHARMA AND BHAGAVAD GITA AS IT IS.

Without bonafide religion you will only produce trash.

Attached: 6F0EF6FF-452E-4821-A1EC-65F97511CD02.jpg (1100x1228, 439K)

WHITE TRUE RELIGION YOU WILL ONLY PRODUCE UTTER GARBAGE

Attached: 2FF9187A-5A20-4F2C-8BE5-601BE20F8613.jpg (989x1156, 368K)

Let's post some real knowledge instead; you can disagree if you want OP.

The beginning lesson for all is the simple bedtime story for impatient pajeet kids asking for a story -
>ek tha raja, ek thi rani
>dono margaya
>khatam kahani
Which translate to there once was a king and a queen. Both died. That's the end of the story.

The second lesson of dharma is the nature of consciousness. Consciousness is shared amongst living beings, the same way a dog knows you have a treat even before any training exercise begins. You must learn to hear the voices of consciousness, even those which are not agreeable. Find a crowded place, like a popular bar, sit down, and observe. Close your eyes, and continue observing. Slowly, you will learn to identify who is whom, what their problems are, and how best to placate them with sweet words.
The second exercise is to silence the bar - project your spirit consciousness and drive the conversations to a halt by power of will. Weaker souls will bow to the infinite wisdom you are projecting, and silence their voices in deep thought about themselves. Do not think of this as your own achievement, or you will fall out of dharma, as my first pupil.

Rather, consider the silence you can now create as the precursor to true meditation.
Now we will improve your meditative technique.

Attached: adiyogi1.jpg (1200x632, 78K)

First, go buy a candle. Stare at the flame. Observe how it flickers and dances; observe how it consumes both the wick and the oil. Extinguish the flame, and sit in darkness.
Clear your mind, and focus all of your consciousness on imagining the flame still flickering within your mind's eye, in full detail. Continue this exercise until the flame feels real, that it truly exists; when your hand goes over the extinguished wick, you recoil for fear of burning your fingers.
Now, in full concentration on maintaining the fire, delete the flame from your mind. What is left? Pure consciousness. Strive to maintain pure consciousness without thought as long as possible in your future meditations.

Having discovered and honed your meditative technique, now (you) can properly receive the stories of Ramayana and Mahabharat. Read them, and reflect on the texts.
Particularly of memory for me is the story of Arjuna meeting Hanuman.

Attached: Hanuman-Carrying-Mountain-HD-Image.jpg (850x1116, 207K)

Arjuna, arguably the best archer in ancient India, sought boons from Lord Shiva, and so ventured deep into the Himalayas, whereupon he ran across Hanuman. Arjuna recognized Hanuman, and upon hearing of the prowess of Shri Ram, arrogantly asked Hanuman "if Rama was such a great archer, why did he require the help of the creatures of sea, forest, and mountain to build a bridge, instead of making a bridge of arrows himself."
With this comment, Hanuman grew angry with Arjuna, and challenged him to build a bridge across a small pond formed from the recently melted snow. Arjuna drew his bow, and began building a bridge of arrows. Hanuman grew in size, and smashed the bridge before it was completed.
Arjuna, a proud kshatriya, refused to give, and began shooting arrows once again. Hanuman once again tried to smash the bridge to pieces, but noticed a small turtle underneath and tempered his blow. Hanuman recognized the turtle as Krishna, having transformed himself, and bowed his head, as did Arjuna.
Krishna chided Hanuman for being cross with Arjuna because Hanuman knew Arjuna fought for dharma, and chided Arjuna for being arrogant beyond his means in front of Hanuman. Both realized their faults and regained humility, and as a result Hanuman swore to Arjuna that he would grace the flag of Arjuna's chariot and protect it from harm in battle in the coming great war.
From this, was born the flag of dharma, whence Hanuman carried the entire mountain of herbs to Shri Rama rather than leave a single necessary herb behind and thus hinder Lakshman's recovery. A true kshatriya will always perform his duty beyond that which is requested without hesitation.

Attached: Hanuman-Flag-For-Temple.png (300x300, 49K)

Dharma is a purely eastern concept, and is difficult to translate purely to Western words. Dharma is the universal consciousness, the composite summation of the consciousness of all living beings. If you've seen star wars, substitute the word "force" for dharma, and you may begin to understand. All living beings both have and contribute to dharma. A tree cannot breathe out carbon monoxide any more than you can create oxygen, that is your dharma. Simultaneously, dharma encompasses more.
A prostitute's dharma is to have sex for dharma, otherwise she wouldn't be a prostitute. A warrior's dharma is to protect, otherwise he would be a coward. It is the essential nature of being.

Karma is the cloud surrounding individual consciousness. You will never know if she REALLY likes you, or is playing a long-con for your money. You cannot perceive from her perspective, and so you cannot know. That is the cloud of karma. From the perspective of dharma, all is clear; from the karmic perspective, you only know what is yours.
To absolve oneself of karma, you must be able to listen on end to the infinite consciousness, which is why you have practiced your meditation. Only by quieting the self-soul and self-thought, will you ever be able to perceive the souls and thoughts of others. Now, you will begin to exercise attainment.
Jokes will become funnier, feels will become feelier, the universe will seem closer to you and yet even further away, as you grasp the distance between your own self-soul and the souls of others.

Attached: shiva_peace.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

At this point, you will begin to grasp the nature of true attainment; you will have one last chance to turn around and take what you have learned for your own benefit, with little lost.
If you continue, the pains of all people will become your pain. The joys of all people will become your joy. As this happens, you yourself, in your self-soul, cease to enjoy "joy" or "sadness". After all, you are beginning to grasp that which is, will be, and was. What can surprise you into happiness, or discourage you into sadness? You already knew it is.
Continue to practice your meditation, and know that nothing can stop you at this point.
The story of Ekalavaya comes to mind. Ekalavaya was a tribal prince, and was devoted to Sage Drona even though he was never accepted as an official student. He prayed each morning to a portrait of Drona, and practiced his archery in the name of his guru. As a result of his meditation, he became an archer that arguably surpassed Karna and Arjuna. As a result of the promise Drona had made to Arjuna, Drona asked for Ekalavaya's thumb as guru dakshina, the gift from student to teacher. Without hesitation, Ekalavaya took off his thumb and compromised his archery skill, and so Arjuna became greatest archer.

Attached: karna.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Nevertheless, Ekalavaya's story lives on. The Indian program for education of the poor and under-represented takes it's name after him. Such is the nature of dharma - the true nature of the self-soul, if virtuous and with dharma, remains in the collective consciousness long after the flesh-body has departed.
So too is it with Shri Ram, Hanuman, etc. Even fictional characters can take dharma form, because the human consciousness can create virtue from fiction.

Now things really start getting kooky by Western standards, like walking on hot coals or sitting still for years. You are beginning to achieve godhead/godhood, and so the troubles of the material world seem to be a film. Something you watch with great fascination, but you know when it ends everything will go back to the same, eventually.
Strange things will materialize in your life; you will notice that the universe around you seems to accomodate your existence, from a late term paper being accepted for full credit to people trusting you for no reason at all. You are beginning to walk in the shadow of dharma, and the universe itself is shaping its reality to your being.
You mustn't mistake this for weakness, nor should you take advantage of those who are not awakened. Remember, the nature of dharma can be aroused in all living beings, and can spontaneously arise from fiction itself. You don't even know that I'm not a dog with a clever copy-paste function, but my words have led you to a higher level of being. From this point, I no longer have much to teach.

Attached: shiva_animesmug.jpg (1000x707, 148K)

op is a fag
tl;dr, kill yourself retard nobody gives a fuck about your shit thread

Son, it is very simple. Why complicate ?

SARVA DHARMA PARITYAJA

MAM EKAM SHARANAM VRAJA

Attached: 3C723BFD-8BCD-4285-B3D8-C9FFCB0BF075.jpg (2000x1312, 531K)

>why complicate it
Because it is complex. Simplifying it to cater to low IQ westerners is a kike tactic. Aryans would never "simplify" knowledge for the lowest common denominator, aka whites, semites, and niggers.

Attached: semiticreligions.jpg (984x728, 233K)

Son, KRISHNA clearly says SARVA DHARMA PARITYAJA .

IT CAN NOT BE MORE CLEAR.

YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT HIS WORD, NAMELY THE BHAGAVAD GITA , AS IT IS !

Attached: 4D28CEE0-C9EE-43AF-BDCF-FD33D849E60E.jpg (1129x1241, 270K)

Stop distorting the word of Sri Krishna into your kikery. All individuals, regardless of religion, hold Krishna in their hearts. You are not Him; you do not get to decide that "jews" are any less capable of dharma or attaining moksha than others. You are truly the most subversive of kikes, like Hitler himself. Dharma is not on your side, and neither is Sri Krishna.

Attached: krishna_smug.jpg-large.jpg (1024x1448, 193K)

MAM EKAM SHARANAM VRAJA

Krishna says SURRENDER TO ME

Attached: A0C2D7F4-A49F-4BB9-9B62-DA027067CCE2.jpg (1024x848, 164K)

>krishna says surrender to me
>krishna says all religions are ultimately the worship of him
>krishna says all men can achieve moksha through bhakti
Then what is an Aryan? What is a Hindu? What is a jew? Are you not drawing bullshit distinction in violation of his teachings?

Listen up.

At this point the Jews are CHRISTKILLERS and PRABHUPADAPOISONERS !

AS LONG AS THEY IDENTIFY WITH THEIR SARANIC RELIGION AND FAIL TO SURRENDER TO ONE AND ONLY TRUE GID KRISHNA, for me they are simply kikes

Attached: 031E1CE1-DC84-4170-8A73-F5756735823A.jpg (530x398, 85K)

One must ask "but why would he do this? Why would he betray krishna?"

The answer is simple - OP sought to persuade Jow Forums more than to enforce dharma. OP is a kike, he wants power more than he wants righteousness; he wants subjects more than he wants friends.

This is against dharma, and should be shunned. Dharma lies within one's soul; not in the misguided "teachings" of others.

Attached: adiyogi.jpg (698x393, 26K)

>christkillers
All men die.

>prabhupada
Yuck.

>they believe in X religion therefore they can never attain
That contradicts "SARVA DHARMA PARITYAJA" you moron. Maybe if you weren't a fucking huwhiteboi you'd understand.

Westerners cannot into dharma.

Attached: prabhupada_spiritual_communism1.jpg (1781x2100, 1.62M)

Fuck Zionism

Attached: WallOfShame.jpg (3888x4500, 3.55M)

Son, I got no time for sweet chats and bullshit Dharmas.

Fuck all religions !

EVERY SINGLE ONE

and only surrender to KRISHNA !

Attached: BF75646C-CD6B-4162-A428-9803EE1CEFBE.jpg (960x1163, 361K)

Vatican was taken over by masons. Crusaders betrayed.

Attached: a6228c28-41e0-11e6-94ef-a680b85ef288[1].jpg (498x700, 97K)

Bump for reading later

Attached: 262px-SS_Totenkopf.jpg (262x240, 15K)

If Stalin was a fully KRISHNA CONSCIOUS I would vote Communist , with no problem.

The only person that came close to KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS within recent history is Saint ADOLF Hitler

Attached: 2F606151-84A9-45ED-9190-851EC511980A.jpg (590x800, 109K)

>hitler
>krishna consciousness
HA. Then why did that fucking faggot lose miserably?

>I can't debate, I can only follow
Then you are a dalit.

Because according to the Second Coming of Christ, PRABHUPADA, Hitler was a human being on the level of Demigods. He had human considerations to not drop nuclear bombs on Moscow , London and New York . After the war Americans stole Hitlers nuclear bombs and drop them on Japan. This Americans did because they joined the dark side (((devoid))) of all empathy .

Dalit ?

No. I don’t argue with my enemies. I pierce them with my sharpened arrows.

Attached: 4B21A380-67D2-467A-8D99-5DE5FB9C2EA5.jpg (1423x1466, 645K)

Then I guess I will see you on the battlefield.

Attached: Vanara_prince-_Angad.jpg (772x645, 143K)

I know it’s you Bodhi . You still have not answered me the basic questions and the rules of a Vedic debate !

Answer them now or parish into KAITAVA DHARMA

Attached: 4C630A98-65EC-456B-9764-E83721321EE2.jpg (894x1015, 240K)

ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT GOD AND DEMIGODS ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL IS AN ATHEIST AND THEIR DHARMA IS FALES.

Attached: D2DCBA0C-1221-4D17-85AF-35E31D4211C0.jpg (1280x632, 260K)

ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT GOD AND DEMIGODS ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL IS AN ATHEIST AND THEIR DHARMA IS FALES !

Attached: C6E80ADB-845D-4FD7-B130-B3619FB02D8B.jpg (641x675, 194K)

Look at the sword ma son !

It is a True Cross

The TruevHolyCross = KRSNA

Attached: DCBDBECC-9EC0-4546-91C7-637F567C97AB.jpg (720x960, 94K)