Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Assad is hated and despised. Called a murderer...

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Assad is hated and despised. Called a murderer. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business leading a country. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Assad supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while pro-Rebels views are accepted as the norm.

Attached: 1b1ccfff2b6ac43ee604727cdff8b2e8.jpg (1000x563, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFBTFJoE5tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gFsFmgBiBMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one fucking cares if you support Assad dumb ass. They'll just get mad at you for boring them with it.

fuck off kike

the normies at work also think the government is lying to us on this matter. seems to be a fairly common opinion on both sides of the political spectrum.

I want you to fucking go out in public and tell everyone why you think Asad is so great
Do it faggot
Live stream what happens pussy

Just told my mum. She said to tell you to eat a dick.

WTF I HATE ASSAD NOW

>normie retards believe what the zogged up media tells them
woah

>You will be an outcast in days while pro-Rebels views are accepted as the norm.

Because nobody who doesn't really pay attention to the happenings in Syria realizes that these sub human pieces of shit are sharia law propagating psychopaths that hardly represent the views of the of the Syrian populace in it's entirety. If they did know that these people are just slightly watered down version of IS, they would definitely be siding with the Government.

I’d imagine most people don’t even know who he is.

I redpill my pals at uni all day long
first they laugh, then they see jewish evil, and now they are pro Assad

>submit to the rule of the masses
You are a very real, very tangible, very unrelenting faggot, user.

Attached: captainfaggot.jpg (350x525, 71K)

>Assad is hated and despised.
Yeah bro because my fellow Americans are just so well educated about the outside world, even though they couldn't point out Syria on a fucking map.

>population something something
Kek

Go to hell jew, fuck isrelar and your people of whispering liars

>hurr hurr public opinion
Nobody likes to be told the cold hard truth.

Just present people with the facts. Don't let them wonder into propaganda and myth.

>no evidence of chemical attacks at the hospital in Eastern Douma
>the US, British, and French attacked without a bipartisan investigation
>French "analysis" of the incident had no physical evidence, only eyewitness testimony and video presented as "evidence"

Attached: SANA-JEW01.jpg (660x330, 72K)

I agree with the first 3 sentences.

Attached: 5.png (1920x1131, 3.74M)

>
I want you to fucking go out in public and tell everyone why you think Asad is so great
Do it faggot

Get the cuck out of the county you god damn autistic idiot
If a genocydle dictator is outside of your spectrum to understand you are one!

> Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Hitler is hated and despised. Called a murderer. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business leading a country. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Hitler supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

> I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

> You will be an outcast in days while pro-Israel views are accepted as the norm.

Not here, only leftist-sjw think that. More and more people dislike the US and support Putin/Assad in this situation.
And we're normally a pro-US country.

same, but our politicians actively suck USA benis
at least we did not told any stupid bullshit officially in UN, only on national tv

>do it
Pictures don't lie.

Attached: beforeaftersyriafeat.jpg (1200x630, 213K)

With grammar like that, I have to ask, where do you come from?

Do it faggot

That’s right I challenge you to do something besides posting on an user forum with you fucking safe space one sided echo chamber.

You won’t and can’t becaus your autistic and know it!

>That other echo chamber has another opinion!

Shocking

Do it faggot

That’s right I challenge you to do something besides posting on an user forum with you fucking safe space one sided echo chamber.

You won’t and can’t becaus your autistic and know it!

The bot's broken. Yids gonna yid.

Attached: assadchristmas.jpg (800x448, 41K)

Funny I saw this posted in another thread almost word for word in another thread, but with a different flag. Wonder (((who))) could be behind it.

>STFU GLOBALIST
>youtube.com/watch?v=zFBTFJoE5tQ

Attached: AJ.png (1530x800, 1.39M)

Do you have proofs? inb4: the same polls that showed inevitable Hillary victory

Kill yourself, KIKE.

>1 post by this ID

>Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a murderer. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business leading a country. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Trump supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

>I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

See how that sounds?

>traitor
Wait, what. You understand Assad isn't an American, right? It's literally impossible for him to be treasonous against the US government no matter what he is accused of. He could shoot Trump and deliver Trump's head straight to Putin and it would not under any circumstances be an act of treason. It would be an act of war, though. His government is recognised worldwide as the legitimate government of Syria even by people that don't like him. That's why the forces against him internally are called rebels. They are rebelling against his government.

It reminds me of the people that call Julian Assange a traitor for being involved in the leaking of classified US documents. These people do not understand that every person in the world doesn't owe loyalty to the US government. You can call what Assange does espionage but not treason.

Just call them enemies, holy fuck, you people are imbeciles.

most people I've talked to on the past week are really on the fence against Assad, most of them are now neutral to him, mainly because they realize the "chemical attack" was a retarded move strategy wise, most of this people are International Relations students as me, some of them are now downright supporting Syria just because again the West is pissing on International Law by attacking before any proof. Most have realized the Rebels are just an arm of NATO and I've seen more an more non politically involved people shitting on Israel and the kikes as a whole, the Pro-Assad positions is slowly gaining ground

These pussy kids won’t do shit
We normal people or “Mormons” are above them
All they can do is post images and cry like betas

I was hanging out with my grandfather today (who is 100% against intervention in Syria/war with Russia) and while he agreed with me that whoever that whoever took over Syria would probably be at least just as bad as Assad, he politely disagreed with me that Assad wasn't a mass-murderer that killed a hundred thousand of his own people. we then cordially switched subjects.

yes "obviously" "everyone" thinks X so we should also...uh no fuck you we are not leftist sheep i dont care what everyone thinks now eat a whole bag of dicks

I've done it a couple of times, most of the time people are astonished at how stable and well off Syria was before the "civil war" same as Lybia

Ive been doing this constantly you faggot, I'm in the smack dab middle of Los angeles in liberal headquarters and everyone knows my views.

I'm more embarrassed to tell them I voted for Trump, that's why I took the bumper sticker off my Truck as well

If I go 'round my neighborhood asking for Assad people gonna say "Who?"

except that's bullshit, all my friends know the story is fishy. Maybe it's different in Brazil in some circles (the dumbass ones I mean)

this is what's wrong with Canada. You people are not involved in important matters at all. Only muh weed and sex with dogs is interesting to you

Every time I talk to someone about Syria they hate Assad but agree the rebels are way worse. Who on Jow Forums could possibly claim any different? Syria may be a dictatorship but it's not anyone's problem but Syrians'. Non-intervention is the only answer

Picking up slags in the club with some dense pro Assad memes is really easy today. You say things like "it is unreasonable to bomb and oppose the only functioning form of government in the war torn country because of unconfirmed gas attacks". When you have two fingers in and you do the 6pack beer handle grip you have to go like "I have plenty of proof of rebels firing heavy tow missile launchers brought over by the us"

Fuck off jewboi

Your from Brazil, WORRY ABOUT BRAZIL. If countries went after and toppled every shitty government - yours would be on the list cunt!

>Media is controlled, filtered, and heavily compromised
>Normies soak in it
pic related
We shouldn't be involved in shit over there to begin with.

Attached: Yes and...png (87x160, 22K)

It's brazil what can you expect from those monkey ass niggers

The general response is "I don't even know what you're talking about"

Not my fault you live among uneducated rural retards.

Why would anyone give a shit about what's going on some 6000 miles away. I'm sure no one I know knows about or cares about Assad the muslim maybe killing some other muslims in the middle east. There's plenty of other massacres going on all over the 3rd world and on a much wider scale. Anyway I have told them about me hating muslims and they agreed. Since the muslims in white countries actually affect them not the ones in the middle east.

Killing Assad and destroying his regime would make things worse for Syrians (and probably the Middle East) in the long run. It would be the same shit that happened in Iraq all those years ago. I'm 100% sure that the Americans and their allies are really making a big fucking mistake. Oh, and I've talked to other people, they do not have the same views as I do. They actually think that the US warring with Syria is a good thing.

>unconfirmed

>be Assad
>spend a billion dollars on new palace
>wife spends hundreds of thousands on clothes
>his people eat dirt pies with one ear dangling off their head or they run away

unless you're Syrian who love him.
youtube.com/watch?v=gFsFmgBiBMs

You just mean that most people are clueless and dumb. That's how any 'left-wing' exists at all.

Make Syria Great Again. We are with you Assad.

you are retarded

So because other people believe it, it's true?
Isn't the proper duty of any free person to be somewhat more than an obedient drone?
Why has being a follower of the mob become a virtue I the eyes of many these days, it's just plain depressing

>Assuming most people matter and shouldn't be gassed.

Attached: Assad gas FSA.png (500x514, 316K)

You're a monkey

I'm day the same thing I dog to your shit comment before, no one here wants another pointless mideast war over nothing. Send your own fucking troops, hue monkey.

accompanying this pasta with a good red wine oh it tastes good

Did a new brazilian CIA trollcenter recently come online?

Assad is only hated because he is a dictator so by default he is seen as bad. I spoke to my dad about this, red pilled him on all the fake bullshit that the rebel groups and the white helmets have been doing. But as soon as we mention Assad he gets all defensive and is like "Durr he is an evil dictator' stupid fucking boomer. He is a good guy, not like Saddam or Gaddafi. He has never done anything bad at all wtf. Find me some article of bad stuff he has done.

>Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Assad is hated and despised.
Mиллиoны мyх нe мoгyт oшибaтьcя.

>1 post by this ID
the shills are out in full fucking force
notice how this is board wide today?
notice how irrelevant and out of touch the OPs are? Isnt this strange?

Attached: 1522649707907.png (866x1280, 2.06M)

i'm arab, everyone at my local church loves assad. Literally the only people who care about the syrian civil war and hate assad are sunni islamists from pakistan that can't even speak arabic.

Maybe in brazil

>1 post by this ID

You don't have to support him, to not want another fucking middle eastern war. Fuck off /ptg/ shill, we aren't falling for your Neo-con Jew bullshit.

>shill insist for others to oust their identity
nice try FBI shill
your glowing in the dark

Most people have an IQ of 100 or lower making them easily manipulated by mainstream narrative. A rational person would ask why Assad would even gas his people after winning the war and why the US, biggest war criminals on the planet, have any moral right to dictate anything to sovereign nations

Western leaders live like kings and queens off the tax payers, and they do this while stealing billions to give to warprofiters and "foreign aid". At least Assad protects his people unlike the Western leaders who want to destroy us

SAGE
1 post by this ID people

I did, my whole family supports Assad.

Being pro-Assad (or at least the Ba'athist government) is one thing tankies and Jow Forums can agree on. Am I right?

Sorry Shlomo but I don't know a single normie who supports the attack on Syria. Assad might not be seen as a good guy by most normies but they dgaf about him and nobody spends time thinking about him. Nobody thinks his opposition are the good guys either (in fact many don't even realize there are factions other than ISIS there).

You know who is hated and despised though? You know who normies love to trash until they foam at the mouth? The Kike Emperor Donald Trump. I've yet to meet a normie who doesn't think he's the 2nd coming of Hitler.

What do you have against rural settings you urbancuck uberfag?

False dichotomy: You don't have to be "Assad supporter" just because you don't approve of the Trump bombing.

Not true everyone I know is against American intervention in Syria. Assad has way more support than Trump among my family and friends.

Assad is a great guy.

Kek, what you need to do is to utterly IGNORE, ALL main stream media, at most radio! NO TV, NO NEWSPAPER, if ur watching a series and you notice predictive programming, DELETE THAT SHIT!
Then you will realize that there is no danger from any of this, there is no war and you don't need to worry about anything anyone tells you to worry about.
Then, if you have time, you educate yourself.
Assad is based, Trump is based, kikes are evil and Hitler did NOTHING wrong.

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_States_Senior_Executive_Service.svg.png (800x600, 27K)

>ptg on suicide watch

it isnt about whether you think assad is a good or bad guy its about going to war against them and russia for israel

which no american wants.

wtf I want to fight a pointless war for Israel now

I don't give a fuck about Assad. They could have film of him eating babies alive for all I care, I'm not supporting Iraq War 2.0.

This

Does anyone in Brazil even care?

USA, Frogs and Bongs are seen as the evil ones in this case though here.
Pic related, most of people talk about how USA just does whatever they want without investigating etc.

Same was with the Skripal case, people are with Russians in that case. The british are seen as liars and dumb idiots wich can't investigate anything and already know who did it.

Attached: Bez názvu.png (1440x860, 118K)

Kek huge shawarma place in Ottawa has a framed picture of the great leader.
Great shawarma btw....

What's the bandwagon fallacy