/bptgg/ - ban president trump general general

strawpoll.me/15477292
/bptgg/ is a thread dedicated to the petitioning of mods to ban /ptg/.

>Shill
>Shareblue
>JIDF
>/leftypol/
We are none of these. Stop being retarded and using these as a substitute to arguing.

Attached: kike.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFBTFJoE5tQ
cnbc.com/2017/12/22/why-trump-commuted-sholom-rubashkins-27-year-prison-sentence-commentary.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mods should ban these anti-trump general threads. i dont even visit it but i will figth for /ptg/ now, you sneaky jew.

not bumping your thread kike niggerfaggot

Attached: trump is unpopu---.png (608x723, 525K)

do you have a good reason to ban it?

Sure you do.

Attached: 3C94F2AEBE8B497BA6B6F927085994E0.jpg (748x721, 113K)

The same UK flag making these threads, the same techniques he uses to try and convince people he's an oldfag and not a shill, the same shit over and over again.

butthurt

look at all these shills crawling out the woodwork. day of the rope soon for you pedefags

1706 reasons.

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-064015_01.jpg (1080x1090, 101K)

will you actually debate me, kike?

>shills don't exis-

Attached: IMG_0829.jpg (564x399, 37K)

Attached: 33797686.jpg (1595x1052, 343K)

Comey:

to which she chortled winsomely. Little did I know how prophetic Mahatma Gandhi was. As is my wont, I visited the Oval Office on Inauguration Day and set a shiny red apple on the Resolute Desk. I went with the Gala variety, as I find them sweeter and crisper than the McIntosh, Braeburm or Jonagold cultivars. Personally, I prefer Fuji, but I feared an argument about the Trans-Pacific Partnership. I abhor xenophobia. "The hell is this, g-man?" the president grunted. "Please, Mr. President," I assured him. "Call me Jim. And welcome to what John Quincy Adams called 'the people's house.'" "I only eat Golden Delicious." Spittle congealed at the corners of the brute's mouth. He tossed my healthy and thoughtful gift to a slovenly Steve Bannon who grinned as he dropped it in a wastebasket. Turning away from the bleary eyes of this neo-Goebbels, I continued. "Sir, as you begin your auspicious tenure as the chief executive of these United States, I again wanted to assure you of my high principle. As Reinhold Niebuhr wrote in Justice and Mercy, published shortly after... " "Why didn't you lock up Crooked Hillary? Too busy reading Piehole Needledick?" Reince Priebus shifted his feet, but deep inside I sensed approval of the bullying. I had walked into a den of vipers. Yet my principle remained untarnished, I departed the White House to chants of "LOCK HER UP!" And Putin smiled.

Attached: trumpanzee (2).jpg (448x508, 74K)

Rather than ban /ptg/ just drive them mad. Have fun with the niggers.

Attached: WallOfShame.jpg (3888x4500, 3.55M)

Attached: 1521652811126.png (1920x1080, 159K)

Bump

Why won't they just fucking leave?

Attached: 1515220071980.jpg (1024x761, 66K)

I want you to fucking go out in public and tell everyone why you think Asad is so great
Do it faggot
Live stream what happens pussy

Attached: 1409735995176.jpg (4000x4000, 2.51M)

I want you to fucking go out in public and tell everyone why you think Asad is so great
Do it faggot

Go back to your discord shill thx

Attached: 1518907293046.jpg (256x257, 9K)

Checked & saved

Attached: slide.jpg (697x540, 120K)

>We is a shill word
Is it really, now? When I have 1708 people on the same side as me, can I not say we, or is it your grasp of English that's lacking?

Kikes like this are becoming obvious

yes. they don t belong to Jow Forums

ban all generals 2bh pham

This
It started out as a thread about how a candidate was going against the kikes. Now it's just kike central and redditors. Needs to go.

Hillary would have murdered assad by now and stuck a broken broomstick up his ass, the country would be a wasteland on par with libya and Muslims would be flooding into Europe AGAIN
Jeb would have been literally sucking putin's cock by now, chemical weapons attacks would be a regular occurrence and even talking about them would be considered racist
Rand Paul would have just shutdown the internet and dissolved all infrastructure services, can't complain about lack of services or organize with no communications and no roads, we wouldn't even know what was happening unless cnn/fox told you Cruz would have ignored whole situation and France / UK would be going in alone and probably face a civil war from emboldened Muslims when putinbots dominate the discussion with no narrative from America

Daily reminder that the black pillers ITT are shills using Russian tier demoralization tactics trying to derail our awooooovment.
If we look at all the Critisms about trum lately and analyze them using logic and reason you will find that they aren’t valid Critisms at all for example
>muhhhh attack on muhhh 2nd amendment
Chill out, it’s only bump stocks...bomb firing is a technique that you can easily do with a string for Pete’s sake
>muhhhh war mongering Bolton
Bolton is a seasoned veteran when it comes to dealing with Muslim animals
We NEED him bad especially now
>he never built the wall
Hmmm you do realize the military is working on that as we speak right??
See like, the retard Muslim loving commie pieces of shit at /sg/ just want any reason to be mad, if they would just look at these things logically they wjlll realize it ain’t so bad
Anyways we MAGA with or without em
G-d bless Donald J TRUMP
G-d bless our armed forces!!!
Awoooooo!!!!!!

>all the other choices were nad
no shit
that doesn't make Trump good faggot.

People are afraid to say they like Trump in public.

Right back at ya.

Attached: 1488448379487.jpg (576x315, 136K)

low_quality_bait.tiff

BAN ALL GENERALS

awoovement is so cringe

49% is an F....

stupid fucking americans

>t.shareblue
can you feel the noose tightening?

I don't go on /ptg/, but censorshil is not the answer. If Anons want to have their own thread to discuss theit points of views then I say let them as long as they aren't breaking any rules that warrant bans.

mutt

FUCK TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS

Attached: DaucvgVVwAASJcT.jpg (348x294, 19K)

If it was banned would they cuck up other threads or leave? Ideally it should only be posted when it's relevant like Where did the calm before the stormfags go?

Of all the generals to ban, why ptg?

Why not those creepy islam generals or the communism generals?

So, you couldn't think of a good topic either?

Attached: Bait1.png (625x626, 68K)

No, liberal cunt, you won’t ban it.

Attached: 66C2E46E-46FC-41C9-8011-2D58B8D1C41E.jpg (575x586, 44K)

suck that jewish dick, faggot

Because those are too multicultural for the invader shills

>FUCK TRUMP
>youtube.com/watch?v=zFBTFJoE5tQ

Attached: 1523233320016.jpg (750x709, 37K)

>Tyranny of the majority is a good reason to remove threads about politics

This is now a Jow Forums humor thread

Attached: D868CDD6-C1D1-49C0-9478-356C2293E15C.png (473x555, 216K)

>to derail our awooooovment.
Holy fucking cringe, batman
>it’s only bump stocks.
Bump stocks are still covered by the second amendment. Removing these is an attack on your second amendment.
The rest I mostly agree with, but let's add my own
>Essentially declared war in Syria
>Bombed Syria
>Wasted a couple million in taxpayer funded missiles
>Is a straight up traitor
/ptg/ is the reason r*ddit is so prevalent here.

/ptg/ a shit

Attached: 1521783020860.png (256x408, 71K)

is it this one?

Attached: Jew2.jpg (533x585, 59K)

Shill are not really subtle when they attack like drone, aren’t they ?

Attached: 0D3C6176-80F7-4B3E-B9F0-87FCFC9B1895.jpg (1000x562, 70K)

Do it faggot

That’s right I challenge you to do something besides posting on an user forum with you fucking safe space one sided echo chamber.

You won’t and can’t becaus your autistic and know it!
>flag of a shill

Bull shit
I do it all the time
Your a pussy and you know it
Fuck off I’m not afraid of myself
You are

Hey shills,
Yore
Ugleh

Attached: A04735C3-3746-40A9-BCC0-B6B4B16E80ED.png (350x462, 129K)

I fucking hate /ptg/ but fuck off with your censorship kike, mods should not ban stuff because you dont like it.
I do agree with self moderation, and maybe having mods ban blatant redditors/newfags. That would obviously be a good thing, but this board is shit now, that could only work in better boards at this point.

Our very special forces will come after you.

Attached: 1520388252823.png (960x540, 773K)

fuck off new fag kike. Kikes aren't allowed here. Jesus this fucking reddit infestation.

Shouldn't we welcome all nee members to Jow Forums? This is where the redpilling happens, we need to show the lurkers the truth, we shouldn't be pushing them away. Our numbers will grow once the newfags understand that nost of what they know are subvertive lies.
This guy gets it.

Attached: 1521771563341.png (940x300, 51K)

Seriously though...
Whiter than you Muhammad and I will be votin for him again

You have not said a single coherent thing in that post.
End your life mutt faggot

You need to go on my discord server and troll the trump supporting fucktards: discord - e4dZWt

Momiji_InfoWars_hat.jpg

muh trump will save muttville

Attached: Amerimutt2.png (1052x1137, 287K)

Do it faggot

That’s right I challenge you to do something besides posting on an user forum with you fucking safe space one sided echo chamber.

>space between new and fag
>kike twice like he was given a script
>obligatory reddit mention

Right out of the shill playbook. You guys are getting desperate. I predict your next move: 50% chance of posting a mutt meme, 50% of posting jew meme, both of which you googled two minutes beforehand. Make sure you report your success story on your discord.

+1
fuck reddit, fuck the_donald, fuck any retard from there that says that anyone who doesn't want to die for Israel is a shill

Coemone pussy
Talk shit about Jews to in public
Your all preach and no action
Autistic brst

Attached: backyougo2.jpg (717x880, 105K)

>t.shareblue
you shouldn’t make it so obvious

Donut prove me wrong
Posting images doesn’t do shit to me
I’m above you and you know it
Your afirad of your self but no one fears you becaus your a pussy

All talk!

you've been posting your same low effort copy pasta crap for two nights you larping faggot. do us all a favor and neck yourself.

>We are none of these. Stop being retarded and using these as a substitute to arguing.
>dont you dare question us
>blindly and completely trust us
nice try

Attached: 1491706546189.png (1083x1206, 894K)

I want you to fucking go out in public and tell everyone why you think Israel is so great
Do it faggot

sauce?

Attached: 432762.jpg (395x650, 579K)

ok srs

So what's Trump gonna do when the (((moderate rebels))) false flag another gas attack in 6 months? How about the one after that? Trump keeps falling for these chemical attack hoaxes. I thought the guy was a genius, but he's behaving like a clueless boomer.

They would leave because they wouldn't have a safespace to retreat to when they get shat on in normal threads.

is this the jewish tricks general?

Jow Forums has always censored shitposters when they become irredeemable.
>MLP
>Furries
>chanology
>gamergate.

It shouldn't be banned, but to all the newfags here now you should understand that /ptg/ is basically a reddit general. You know shit's bad when faggots here are uniroinically shilling for Israel, also the fact that they never question any bad decisions he makes and they just follow him around like sheep should be a red flag ESSPECIALLY after Bolton got put in the WH, that's an instant nuclear warning defcon 1 shit, the last person that should ever be around the WH is Bolton and it's not so surprising that immeditatly when he comes in we bomb Syria. So the fact /ptg/ even defends these retarded decisions that Trump is making should be a warning to everyone

I'm not super against Trump anymore, since the strike was relatively minimal.
But it was very disconcerting to see people on /ptg/ openly chanting for war like a bunch of neocons.

What I've learned is:
>many of the people in /ptg/ aren't from Jow Forums
>many of them are really old boomer fucks, or underaged redditors
>they rarely if ever leave their thread, unwilling to venture out into the rest of Jow Forums, much less the rest of Jow Forums

It's cancerous

The hell is chanology?

poll is rigged

no way is there this many leftists here. the strawpoll link must have been spammed on reddit before here.

Bump

Sure you do

Ultra power autistic bumper.

>petition on pol
Fucking plebbit retards

>It's cancerous
yeah it's a fucking isolated spam thread for people that have no interest in Jow Forums. It needs to go.

See, it's this kind of delusion that's made this board into cancer, you think that just because people don't agree with Trump on every single fucking thing that we're automatically shills

Look it up newfriend.

>49% of 300mil people like a person
>51% don’t
>extreme failure
Scale must not mean much to you

Theres no reason to hate trump if youre right wing.

I approve of this thread but it's late here I'm out of energy. But here, have a pic related.

Attached: 1523690995049 (1).jpg (650x431, 134K)

You liberal republicans are left wing

Attached: 8C5208E8-D777-454A-AA56-D1C34435D0AF.jpg (2048x2017, 1.09M)

I agree. /ptg/ needs to be gassed.

>Theres no reason to hate trump if youre right wing
How about when he pardoned that kike Sholom Rubashkin who was employing illegal mexcrement to work his meat processing plant.
cnbc.com/2017/12/22/why-trump-commuted-sholom-rubashkins-27-year-prison-sentence-commentary.html
>tens of thousands of religious Jews took to the streets of Brooklyn Wednesday night to celebrate President Trump's decision to commute the sentence of former Agriprocessors CEO Sholom Rubashkin.
Kikes literally dancing in the street celebrating their presidential golem.