I'm fag'ing drunk. Ask me anything

I'm fag'ing drunk. Ask me anything.............

Attached: 15234857325320.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVI5A1_0EtE
youtube.com/watch?v=TZCZ9DWCwuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want you to fucking go out in public and tell everyone why you think Asad is so great
Do it faggot
Live stream what happens pussy

show dick or GTFO

What's the catnip like in Russia?

That's not a question.

Attached: 11328645.jpg (640x630, 90K)

how much wodka comrade?

Attached: 1297067734844.jpg (231x347, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vVI5A1_0EtE

When is your government going to stop being a bitch and stand up for their allies like they said they would?

Attached: 1516428792111.png (400x389, 145K)

U want some dicc bb?

show dick or GTFO?

I'm drinking beer. Can't drink vodka - too much hard for me.

Attached: 11335811.jpg (640x598, 60K)

How do you feel about Estonians?

>2018
>Think USA and Russia are not parts of one system.

No.

what part of russia do you live in?
do you support putin?
are you angry about what trump did in syria?
what was the last cool russian movie you saw?

Attached: eb6fd6f3d486225e0b3f082ad31699a5.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

>ready,fire,aim
whats the target? us,uk,france,israel?
>if russia can just be painted into a corner to attack then i can finally experience global annihilation, wheeeeREEEEEeeee!

Attached: 1506092828242.jpg (381x424, 203K)

What's that pic?

Same positive as negative. I understand you all try to survive in this hard world. But, you are kinda nazi for Russians.

Attached: 11355422.jpg (640x507, 39K)

station location?

Do most russian people actually dislike americans, or is that just propaganda we're fed?

disliked by Elon Musk

Why did Russia pussy out?

>what part of russia do you live in?
Chuvash Republic.
>do you support putin?
It's a hard question. Putin - is the best president for the all Russian history. But I think - maybe, could be better.
>are you angry about what trump did in syria?
We feel this as for a rain. Yep, a rain is a rain. Russians feel there will be no any serious things.
>what was the last cool russian movie you saw?
youtube.com/watch?v=TZCZ9DWCwuI

Elon Musk likes this.

Attached: нет друзей.jpg (640x407, 51K)

Can you send bobs?

Do you know any insta whores?

>Think USA and Russia are not parts of one system.

~60%(old people) dislike USA.
~40% like and respect the actual USA (actual, mostly 80s-90s, also 50s and 30s).

Attached: National Lampoon's Vacation.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Why does Jow Forums\pol so normie?

Attached: 0cL5lrbQYvI.jpg (1280x784, 244K)

>station

Attached: PEEP RIOT.png (320x320, 100K)

Do russians think their country is corrupt by Putin? that he was not fairly elected?
This is what we are told here, that he rigs elections, kills his opponents, controls the media, etc. etc.

Why is alcohol poisoning so prevalent in younger generations in your country

Russia has two unofficial inside groups - the old(most count) and the young(less count) people. Old(35+yo) people respect only power - they vote for Putin, they agree to live in any conditions but with a strong president. Young people here(18yo-35yo) are mostly non-polite and care only about their work and own WoW\CS\Steam\WorldOfTanks\ect-account.

>corrupt
That's a hard question - what is corruption. I have never gave a bribe. I don't know anyone who gave a bribe. But I'm not the all country. Maybe there is a lot who do bribes. But I don't know.

>that he was not fairly elected?
He really was elected. That's the westerners should understand. But he was elected by the old group. Probably, this is his last time at the post. Old people here gradually go away.

>that he rigs elections, kills his opponents, controls the media, etc. etc.
that's wrong. We have access to all western media but Russians don't listen them. Guess why.

Attached: kotik.jpg (1048x1024, 212K)

nice trips
can you sen latvia potato
they hungary

Blyat

Also, rank these counties by best vodka makers...

Russia, Poland, or France?

>younger

I know a lot of people here who are sober all the time. That problem is for the old group.() Young people here are more hardworking, they have no time to drink, they need to work to make their children happy..

Also remember, in da west you have access to prozac\drugs. We have access only to alco\cigarettes. I even don't know how to get any access to drugs now - too risk.

Attached: 1393551180905.png (813x454, 12K)

so much cheezeburger

>I'm drinking beer

Good man! How is Russian beer? Good quality? Percentage of alcohol? Cheers btw!

Attached: sackbauer.jpg (599x459, 27K)

what's ur opinion on chechens

meme flag, the thread

Never have seen a Latvian

Last time I got a vodka was one year ago(a birthday of my relative). I drink beer. My friends drink beer or don't drink.
I'm not an expert in vodka. I feel like France mostly produce Vine, Poland does Vodka but I'm not sure. Russia does Vodka but only for old people here. I knew a person who drink 0.5 vodka per day, but he was 40+ yo.

Attached: born.jpg (878x1024, 493K)

Do y’all smoke weed over there?

I'm pretty shitfaced too desu

russian beer trap?

I don't like Russian beer. I drink Hollandia, Faxe, Bavaria, Bud, Holsten. So, light lagers. Chuvash Republic (where I live) produces own beer, some people say this is the best Russian beer.

Cheers!

Our government supports them, but they are not loud in the last time. I live with a Chechen woman in one apartment for a year(we with my mother rented a room). This Chechen woman was calm and normal.

Attached: 9cd9a8es-1920.jpg (1440x1920, 629K)

I lived with a Chechen woman.*

why do they not sell beer on sundays?
I'm all out, I found one piss lunk one from last night, that's all I have. it tastes like shit, I need more beer god damnit

my hamster died of alcohol poisoning in 2007

Attached: 1511057731340.jpg (657x527, 54K)