Its our fault, goys

Its our fault, goys.

The media has kiked us all. For 2 years, we've been too busy defending the Donald against the pussy hatted pro choice armies and the Mueller and Maddows of the world to realize that the neocons were mobilizing within his regime. We have virtually no one on the inside anymore. We have allowed Trump to become Trump W Bush. The God Emperor caved when the MIC showed him some pics of burning children.

Trump entered office with a coalition of patriots, libertarians, neocons and evangelicals. We all knew this. WE let the neocons take over. If we want Trump to stick to his agenda - WE need to protest, like the pussy haters but with purpose. WE DID NOT ELECT JEB BUSH

Attached: th-2.jpg (300x300, 16K)

>we

WE

seriously though

we DID have a chance with drumf, our voices were in play

SERIOUSLY, faggots

Jow Forums memed Trump into office, does Jow Forums meme him out of office now ? Can Jow Forums meme Trump into white nationalist ?

His cabinet and appointees have been garbage since day 1. Name one who wasn't?

He already is, it would be a shame if the truth of the 911 comes out just after the israel 70 anniversary.

No one cares about bombed out sand niggers. Wake me up when there's a ground invasion.

Attached: 640px-Puck_cover2.jpg (640x898, 197K)

>His cabinet and appointees have been garbage since day 1. Name one who wasn't?

Betsy DeVos.

if only someone had mentioned that he was full of shit, the board is full of actual shills and you are all retards for following your foolish childish emotions

I would love it if Trump pardoned Assange, in exchange for Assange revealing everything on everybody.

Trump pardoning his Nuclear Uncle? soon will be.

Trump just wanted to repeal the estate tax so his idiot children can rule the earth. The rest of his policies are cheap chinese made plastic shit.

> woops lemme back in the tpp
> sorry wall's tough
> let's bomb some factories
> what's a tariff?

good question

hasn't even been 2 years fag
going to a long 6 years hope you can handle it buttercup

You think Trump would have been successful if he was out in the streets being a protesting faggot?

>his Nuclear Uncle

lmao

>Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Attached: 1523255340581.png (709x666, 598K)

>women are smarter right now than the men
if it wasn't for forced diversity these cunts would be stuck in the kitchen

>our
>we
Fuck off you internet tourist

>caved when the MIC showed him some pics of burning children.
Really? Sad!

Genius. Seriously, fucking this.

Didn't we always know Jeb would win though?

Attached: we knew it.jpg (800x606, 79K)

>women are smarter right now than the men
Thats's the dumbest shit heard in a long time.
Fact is : women are more retarded now than ever before, on retard levels that shouldnt even be possible.
Women have never been really smart let alone intelligent, but always only faked it and forced others to pretend, but the levela of retardiatipn currently displayeed are a new dimension...

So pls, go drink another soylent, but dont expect me to zake your femaly dellusions any seririous...cuz they're retarded.

The neocons took over because people like bannon proved how fucking useless they were in administration.

Attached: JEB!.jpg (800x606, 56K)

Go out In public and sperg off your mouth kid watch what happens I fucking dare you pussy!
Tell them how Jews are evil
Tell them how Asad is your god
Tell them how you hate America and the president

Live stream It I want to see you get your ass beat!

Just voice your disagreement with intervention in Syria and let politics take care of the rest. Politicians are flighty when it comes to public opinion, so it's best to take advantage of that.

Trump will do what Trump does, but his RNC support is vulnerable. Just keep redpilling people on Syria and the JQ.

I've seen you post this in multiple threads now. What are you trying to accomplish?

defend his ornage cuckdaddy

seeing how madapedes are collapsing, I find it difficult to believe your camp will survive the end of this year.

Its just April 2017 and the shill still butthurt about the election.

Attached: 1523694855463.jpg (900x600, 129K)

t. illegal mutt