Why is this allowed

why is this allowed

Attached: tumblr_mrlywh71C31qzh2h2o1_1280.jpg (728x410, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why it shouldn't be

the kids will be goblins

It's deceptive to easily fooled desperate white men.

tricks people into having children with bad genes

Can anyone read gookspeak tell me what the text regarding 5mm and 6mm says?

And why that's a problem
If they fixed it in the first case, they can do it in the rest

did they realign her bone structure? How cheap are those surgeries in Korea?

Shut up you stupid fucking beaner

you mean going to the dentist is bad?

My whole world is a lie.

they shaved her jaw, projected and refined her nose. For a foreigner, all of those surgeries are probably about 15-20m KRW ($15k) but for a Korean it's all probably less than $10k.

it's a fucking underbite, she hadn't got braces. If her kid gets braces, the face will look normal

>t. Plastic surgeon

jesus thats a lot of work

Cosmetic surgery is the lest of the problem. The entire social, political and economic structure of western countries is all geared for dysgenics. It's going to make the Dark Ages look good by comparison.

Attached: 1522908217638.jpg (752x900, 177K)

Fairly sure this isn't possible without a few years of very painful orthodontist work beforehand, but hey, modern medicine is something else.

Checked, and babby's first redpill.

Can confirm, went through this. Although the few years of orthodontist work before the surgery isn’t painful, just a nuisance. Modern medicine really is spooky.

She put in the work be proud of her.

and then their kids get braces, and then their kids, and then their kids, and then their kids, and then their kids, and pretty soon you have 50,000 people all descended from this monster needing $10,000 worth of orthodontist work.

Attached: Facial Cross-section of Average Korean Female.jpg (800x800, 77K)

that's a bit more than an underbite that's a fucking neolithic jaw bone.
She got her nose done too

the saw wants his wife back

nigger you dont understand genetics lol

Here's a column full of gook jaw bone shavings

Attached: 1450581078790.jpg (500x311, 29K)

>tfw good genes and spic

Race mixing saved me

I think it's an underbite still, very severe case.

As for the nose, it's just a different angle. You see her right eye in the first photo but not the second.

Nah I get that it doesn't quite work to that extent but the point is with entire generations now getting braces, various cosmetic surgeries, greater degrees of makeup, hair extensions and whatever else, plus that fact that weak genes don't kill anyone anymore because we have extremely good medicine that's practically doled out for free, we're producing a massive snowball of shit genes that will roll down the line and hit future generations really hard.

Western women are increasingly unable to give birth without caesarian section for instance, the more we use it the more we need to use it, by pushing down the line we are making it worse and worse.

I don't wanna pay $10,000 to make my kid look human because my wife tricked me into thinking she's not actually a caveman

would fuck before or after and love every minute of it

>shit hits the fan scenario
>mankind go back to stone age because reasons
>no more plastic surgery available
>Every other tribes refers to South Koreans as Morlochs

Braces cost like 200 euro at max, it's certainly not going to cost 10k if it's tackled during childhood.

And most people get braces anyways, only I and some other guy at my class didn't get them because the dentist said I didn't need them.

>not possible
>literally a show about plastic surgery before and afters called Let Me In in korea

Holy fuck are you this deluded? ITS LITERALLY A SHOW ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY MAKEOVERS. HER NOSE WAS GIVEN THE STANDARD KOREAN NOSE SURGERY WHICH WAS ADDING A FEW MM TO THE BRIDGE (LITERALLY WHAT THE PICTURE SAYS NIGGER) AND TIPPLASTY

fuckign hell you are the reason this is okay

Attached: (you).png (500x357, 11K)

Wait...NO!
Those fuckers...

>Braces cost like 200 euro at max
Because it's subsidised, ie a burden on the taxpayer.
>And most people get braces anyways
That's the point, if people with bad teeth don't suffer the consequences of their poor genetics by producing fewer children, then we're creating a dysgenic effect which will can only become worse, and worse, and worse over the generations. Poor health should be an obstacle for having children, that's the entire point of why some people are attractive and some people are not, because attractive people are healthier and lead to healthier children. It weeds the bad health out of the population.

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

It's going to be hilarious 100 years on once several generations of normally unbreedable crosseyed, monobrow troglodyte termagants have mothered 95%+ of the Korean and Chinese genepool. Even more hilarious when China is the first nation amoral and materialist enough to dive headlong into gene manipulation and create a generation of greylian mongofreakazoids in a desperate attempt to course-correct their multigenerational reverse-eugenics program

Attached: 1505166945336.jpg (798x533, 53K)

>americans being the hills....have eyes.

Attached: 213094329324.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

>burthurt white roastie thread #456

Attached: 1523547433411m.jpg (683x1024, 78K)

I was told you can get the eyelid surgery in South Korea for around $300

And it's usually not only bad physical genetics but also all of it is shit. They breed more misery when having kids. Hopefully there will be a ban on cosmetic surgery to stop this dysgenics.

Now that's an Habsburg jaw.