Be two white parents

>be two white parents
>have kids
>one is black
>haha oh well its 2018 xD

youtube.com/watch?v=fzmM0AB60QQ

Attached: 1491269100513.jpg (756x504, 33K)

This show was so fucking bad.

Attached: yum yum milk cat.jpg (638x629, 44K)

(((netflix)))
oy vey...

Attached: 055 asda.jpg (799x687, 197K)

>Major is Hispanic
>Doc is a Woman
>Judy is Black
Cool, lets just re-write established characters now.

(((Netflix)))

Also Will Robinson is Jewish

You mad Jow Forums?

Attached: irwinallen-headshot.jpg (527x800, 78K)

Best thing the black kid is the women's daughter. The husband got cucked by a nigger.

The other girl is half Asian. Also cucked. The only normal one is the white kid and he's a fucking beta bitch.

There's a romance with a shitskin, strong black women and white people dying.

This show is so awful.

netflix has become borderline shit. The only good show they still have is Dark.

dark good. so is punisher tho. and altered carbon. just buy netflix goy

>Normal people watch movies like Lethal Weapon, Man on Fire, Alien, Predator 2, Training Day, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc and they love it.
>So called liberals start toying around with the identity of nostalgic characters, forcing indentity quotas and writing terrible characters. People hate it.
>"Oy vey, you racist-sexist bigot!"

It has gotten to the point where i'm now afraid of watching anything new because it's probably gonna have some forced political correct bullshit in it. Why would I want to waste my time getting into a series only for it to turn out to be a poorly written lefty wet dream?

>movies normalizing cuckoldry

thank you jews!

are you guys dumb? the show is set in the future and earth is dying. the robinson family knew they would never make the quota system with 100% aryan blood so the mom sacrificed her vagina to DeShawn so they could live on.

just wait til Obama fully takes netflix over, it will be cringe leftism taken to a level before not thought possible.

>when you think you're hot shit, then he gives you this look

I dropped it right after i saw the nigresse. Are you telling they're actually trying to say that 2 white people had a black kid in that show?

>movie/TV show with scifi themes but is actually a mindless gay ass fucking drama/suspense/thriller/romance movie

seriously every single fucking scifi movie for the past two decades has either been total garbage or not even real scifi

fucking nu-males and roasties have ruined the entire genre with their completely superficial interest in science

i have a suspicion they're going to try and make the boy a tranny or at least gay

not going to watch more than what (30? minutes) I did, it's really bad

If you watch netflix then your soul is lost heathen.
Feel the wrath of God

Attached: Crusade.jpg (1920x816, 983K)

I think there is no Netflix series without this kind of bullshit.

I would never start watching something from them again, after getting through 13 Resons Why like a year ago. People were telling me it's really good and intelligent but I almost couldn't finish it when like half the characters turned out to be gay.

After few episodes it didn't feel like a story about girl's suicide but story about tolerance of sexuality. And I don't even want to mention that almost everyone was acting like the dumbest person on the planet.. Yeah, very intelligent and mature show.

Oy Vey!

Attached: Lost-in-Space-Judy-Robinson-Casting.jpg (1400x700, 89K)

Thats not the narrative. The nigger is the oldest. So the husband is a cuck that raised the little halfer.

>mfw space niggers

Attached: 1373954956411.gif (316x244, 1.85M)

>This show is so awful.
Every show is awful.

Firefly was good tho.