Japan is one of the countries with the highest population density

Japan is one of the countries with the highest population density.
If you exclude small countries (

Attached: c3b81a93a5b5fba27fbc1488618b3090.jpg (500x554, 43K)

Ok

Unless accumulated debt owed to the banks is so bad future generations have already been "sold" into slavery.

Not enough populationgrowth = Not enough consumers to keep fake economy going and keep paying the "masters"

Attached: 1521012833605.png (685x723, 32K)

All government plans are based on population growth= workforce growth.
Nevertheless, I agree that it is very likely to be kikes.Hope that chinese and philippines wouldn't fuck countries calmness.

Yes, you are right.
Self-sufficiency rate of foods and energy is low in Japan.
So we Japanese do not care much about the decreasing of population.

This

would you sell your genetics for live in their small heaven?

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

Because (((propaganda)))

>, because now you have less people who pay taxes and work
but you wrote yourself that the amount of money to divide between people would be the same. Think how taxation works.

>lower house prices
>higher wages
>less unemployment
>overall higher standard of living, because the same amount of money is available for less people

None of that happened though. Prices kept on increasing while wages stagnate causing unemployed NEETs with gibmedats.

yes but that would also mean that you would have to pay more taxes.

>So we Japanese do not care much about the decreasing of population.
Let's see how long that lasts as your debt keeps increasing and the economy starts slowing down.

And don't forget the economies of your neighbors because they're rising rapidly.

>None of that happened though.
In Japan?

Because if you think of it logically you would realize that less people equals less demand for products which would decrease their price not increase like you said.

Wages would increase, because employers have less choice and can't just choose the cheapest worker.
For example in Switzerland, doctors earn a lot because there are so few doctors so they are very needed.

>causing unemployed NEETs with gibmedats
from an economic standpoint, unemployment exists because there are more people than jobs.
If you now have a decrease in population, unemployment should decrease too, but I know that a lot of the unemployment/NEETs are caused by social problems in Japan.

Capitalism is a fucking Ponzi-scheme to be honest.
It only works with an increasing number of workers who make more money which then can be used again to fund the employment of more workers.
It's doomed to fail.
I know it sounds hard,but the goal of modern countries shouldn't be to increase their economic power.
They should rather try to stabilize it and make the economic system work without having the need of an always increasing number of workers to sustain their ponzi-scheme.

A world where economy growth is more important than people's well being is a sick world.

I don't need iPhones (nor I have any) or jew entertainment or whatever they want to offer me in exchange of perpetual slavery.I live quite an austere life and it would be even more austere if I didn't have to pay taxes for the natural resources I use (and I'm talking about the sun, not cutting trees or anything).

(((they))) have people convinced linear growth in profits and the stock market is sustainable when in reality it’s not. This scam is being artificially prolonged by importing cheap labor and the cheap labor also expands their target markets.

Companies no longer pay pensions so millions of people’s 401k (retirement) are dependent upon constant growth of the stock market.

Didn’t even read this before I posted but that pretty much sums it up

>muh economics
>muh based migrants will ensure economic growth

Daily reminder than American GPD starting decline after human rights campaing and Hart–Celler Act bullshit.

Attached: us gpd.gif (482x296, 5K)

what if for me Spain is heaven?

Most terrible thing is that we do not have a normal replacement for capitalism.
Communism is good on paper, but in reality...

Well, even fucking OGAS/Cybersin projects was based on mixed-types economics

Welfare state ponzi scheme collapses without infinite growth.

Checked.
You guys JUST 22 trillion dollars on welfare since 60s.

>using US GDP as % of World GDP to present economic decline

Can you be any more misleading than that?

Attached: 1523776398340.jpg (540x429, 31K)

There are no exceptions.

So what?
American standard of living didnt grow since 70s

Attached: boomers3.png (640x398, 115K)

and more...

Attached: middle class is dying.png (940x665, 58K)

Attached: 1523701849285.jpg (480x480, 43K)

your retarded

Why are people that don't even live in Japan show so much concern for population? Leave it to the country

and more. ..

Attached: 1522568407058.png (619x616, 232K)

yes communism doesn't work because it's against human nature.
the humans are greedy and egoistic in their nature, that's why capitalism "works".

but the debt goyim!
gotta pay the debt..

Japan now is what America was in the 70s aka America during its best time.
We need to stop Japan from going down the same path America and the EU did in the last 50 years.

And more

Attached: boomers2.jpg (570x553, 54K)

I want to increase her birth rate

>There is no need for Japan to bring in immigrants
there is no need for anyone to do so

>So What?

So what does this have to do with immigrants?

You're posting proof that US GDP exploded because of the productive immigrants, which is why the economy improved.

Come on, you have to be more misleading than that.

>falling standart of lives
>falling public trust
>falling average intellecct
>growth of crime and drug addiction
>falling economic growth because inflation, goy.

Pick one and only one, fucking globalist zhid.

I fully agree with you swissbro.

A lower birthrate can be a healthy thing. One o the better things ever happening to Europe was the black plague killing at least a third of the population, making the remaining ones more wealthy and probably contributing to the raise of the renaissance.

Japan doesn't need immigration, they will just automate a lot of shit.

chinks literally have no souls

>Why is a low birth rate considered bad?
media and kike brainwashing

Population decreases means more inherited wealth per person. Its a good thing.

Save anime waifus for us white Americans to race-mix with

it also means a growing retired population who need a shrinking working population to support them

are you fucking kidding? a birth rate below replacement level results in extinction

this is a problem yes.
But in my opinion, growing old shouldn't be a right, but a privilege.
It's honestly a waste of money to spend thousands on people over 80 who don't contribute anything to our society and are just a huge financial burden.
It sounds harsh, but the entire healthcare system is fucked because of useless old people who want their kids and the state to spend all of their fucking money, just so they can live a few years longer.

extinction is our smallest problem right now, overpopulation is a way bigger concern.
extinction would also happen way faster if we let immigrants replace us.

that's so retarded and inhuman i'm not even going to bother answering that
all you need is a birth rate of 2.1 to keep the population stable, you don't have to choose between two extremes

There's no overpopulation in the first world.

Japan's elderly don't need or request as much support as westerners.
My father-in-law drove himself to the hospital and died there a few days later in the terminal phase of his illness. The old generation is strong as fuck, is really humiliating how soft we are.
If you want to worry about supporting people its the neets that are hitting 50-60 now and who don't have living parents, and who have never had a job or paid into the system. Those people are going to be the big drain.
I have some faith that the neet problem will be fixed before the current generation of young neets gets old, but there's already a huge population of aging losers with no income.
If anyone starts clamoring for immigrants as a prop for welfare programs it will be those old losers. Neets are really poison.

It's not inhuman you retard.
It's inhuman to spend all that money on useless people instead of spending it on children who can actually use that money to secure their future.

I didn't say there is, I just said that it's more likely than extinction.

i'm talking about a shrinking labour force, not how capable old people are of getting around

you're actually retarded and can't even understand your own statements.

You said:
A growing retired population NEEDS a shrinking working population

He said:
the retired population DOESN'T NEED the working population.

Then you have really low standards
Are things in italy that bad?

It does not fail in the country unit, but it is failing in city unit
There is no future in the city where the child disappeared
The school closes
Consumption will not increase
The shop closes
Residents leave

Attached: DSC_4985.jpg (1600x1071, 373K)

>Why is a low birthrate bad
It collapses the pension pyramid scheme, and if the majority of the population is pensioners they will do anything to prevent that

Japanese economy is good though.
Unemployment rate is 2.5% now. It's better than EU and America.
74% Japanese are satisfied with life.

Attached: img-abe.jpg (582x765, 134K)

>Japanese economy is good though.

Of course, the economy is very good.

But your debt is gigantic and keeps rising. Debt to GDP ratio was 220% the last time I checked. Greece was 180%, and they won't recover for at least a generation.

Like this, I don't see how Japan's economy is sustainable in the long run, unless the robotic revolution can help.

you will live comfy and your sons too. But definetly your grandsons will experience hell here when the mudslimes helped by leftists start to conquer cities like they did in the past

>Greece was 180%, and they won't recover for at least a generation.

Greek debt and crisis are both fake and the incoming war will solve our dispute once and for all filthy germanic subhuman.

Attached: ger.jpg (799x189, 38K)

>Screen-cap of Merkel as a German
I have bad news for you user...

It is a bad thing because old people are expensive. They do not consume, they do not pay tax and they cost healthcare. Also, a society led by old people is static, it does not improve it self and will take decision based on short term economic security. More than ever a society needs innovation and that comes from a dynamic society, thats means young people.

>Japan to bring in immigrants
Leftists in america want another country to be more diverse. Be like swiss and japan, dont take them in.

>Now you have less people who pay taxes and work, which would in turn weaken your economic strength, but it's not so bad that you "need" to import immigrants to counter the low birth rate.
Japan has run the numbers and disagrees.