Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't, just give up already

Check out Indias recent stats, Pajeet.

>pajeet
do you even know where Hong Kong is mate

Africa

Attached: 1523218963665.png (709x861, 1.12M)

>India
Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Attached: Stats.png (1414x855, 1.17M)

>we're best at not having access to contraception

grats

>how can any country compete
By being far more wealthy.

Their population is going to crash. All chinks want boys because of the one child policy.

Largest standing army in the history of the planet

WTF, I'd expected that the guy was in desperate search for a bathroom, this is disappointing, sad!

Attached: 1517840802496.png (500x430, 85K)

how many of those people are literally useless though

you do know that protestants are heretics too right? which are basically all american christians, that's why they fled to america in the first place

nuclear arsenal NOW

all modern churches are heresy

which is why they discontinued it

protestantism isn't even a church, it's literal heresy, it goes against the one true church, it is quite literally a group of heretics

Is that why all Protestant nations are superior to catholic ones? Because some con artists in the Vatican aren’t running the show anymore?

>believing that population, let alone any statistic by itself, is enough to determine which country is best
k bud

It is, and the modern catholic church is ridiculously corrupt and we haven't had a real pope for a very long time. They're all shit, and they're all fake.

>muh shekels tho
you can figure the reason out kikepuppet heretic

>b-but everyone is shit anyways
I'm just saying don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house, aka shitpost about heretics when you are quite literally a heretic

yes omg, look at how bad Switzerland is doing compared to Namibia

Russia is so wrecked by this

I'm not a protestant though? I choose not to belong to any denomination and instead study theological and philosophical texts (Descartes, Augustine, etc) as well as the original of course to procure my own interpretations.

>>Their population is going to crash. All chinks want boys because of the one child policy.

Chinks changed the police you degenerate fat

Hong Kong is poo

Attached: poo beach.jpg (1440x930, 280K)

damn, Ling Ling and Pajeet make me feel uncomfortable....

Attached: shit.png (1336x680, 70K)

Hush hush vietcong baby, we will take care of you

Robots will help us compete... right?