So did Russians have a plan for a situation like this?

So did Russians have a plan for a situation like this?

I can understand why they didn't counterattack, but what are they doing now? ARe they at least gonna bomb the shit out of some america-funded al-quaedas or something?

Not a Russia-boo, just asking. Surely they can't just leave Syria after this humiliation, can they?

pic unrelated

Attached: RXKxkv3.jpg (352x352, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neonrevolt.com/2018/04/14/yes-trump-did-it-again-and-a-disinfo-op-uncovered-newq-qanon-greatawakening/
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13970126000485
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13970126000422
youtu.be/_ZaOKhgoS4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RJCkpOkuph4
forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2016/09/20/7-new-cities-that-are-rising-along-the-new-silk-road/#22f49af71300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here’s why:
Yes! Trump did it Again! And a Disinfo Op Uncovered! #NewQ #QAnon #GreatAwakening – Neon Revolt neonrevolt.com/2018/04/14/yes-trump-did-it-again-and-a-disinfo-op-uncovered-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

We are sending more S-400s

No reason to counterattack the pathetic shitshow the otherday. Most were shot down

>Most were shot down
None were shot down. Unfortunately Washington is right.

The videos are larps, Anti air missiles explode if they don't hit the target after some seconds and syria literally did not have any systems to shoot down rockets with. Their most recent AA system is Buk and it was produced in 1967.

Don't believe russian propaganda

S400 doesn’t work again America!!! Sorry Vlad.

You can't find your own asshole

Russia is weak. Only thing they do is shill harder on Jow Forums

Takes a Vlad to know one

They are trying to wake US citizen by their inaction, to show who is real aggressor, it hardly comes through to normies who watch television programming, but it's something.

Their response would clearly end up starting nuclear war eventually, so you can see who is moderate in this situation, playing tit for tat, their position were not hit yet so no reaction as of yet, could be it's all arranged between Trump and Putin though. I still keep my hopes for Trump but he'll lose support if bombing continues.

Russia doens't brag about how HUUUGGE their missiles are or what they are going to do.

They're being patient with that idiot Trump, but once you push them past a certain point, they'll let loose all Hell and the USA will be toast.

Maybe they are trying to show they are moderate by not reacting to the aggression, but there's no way Putin doesn't realise the consequence of that. People always side with the strong, and if he doesn't respond he will lose everything he built up until now, all support from other nations. Trump's approval rating will rise after this, and Putin will lose a lot of allies.

What can Russia do seriously. .
the US will hang around until Russia can't afford to hang around its that simple

Russia are weak cucks that can't do anything. So they are just gonna sit there and take it just like last time.

Attached: 1515342991423.png (986x797, 869K)

that's my question

do they have a plan or are they going to continue to suck our 20-cm dicks

Russians will do shit all.. they are a shadow of their former selves.

Action by inaction... time to take the pills and shoot yourself in the bunker

>but what are they doing now?
Flooding social media with "all the missiles were shot down" "Drumpf is a jew" "WW3" "where is the gas"

Wrong, people side with underdog and ethical side, in this case Syria is being attacked, and aggressor is US/Israel, Russia is trying to expose the hypocrisy and continuation of decade long foreign policy of destabilization of middle east and rest of autonomous countries which didn't sell out yet to western monetary/fiat system, as well as opposing and undermining Russia future well-being by cutting off their gas/oil market to Europe via installing their through Syria from Qatar when Assad is gone. It's not a complex matter, but information is kept underground, msm will never talk about reasons behind the wars.

He will lose support in his core base who voted for him hoping he wont start new wars. Isis as a proxy army failed because of Russia so they need to get their hands dirty now. Time will tell how this ends up.

At least they gained territory instead of lost it, cuck.

i wish they would. the usa is in the wrong here on the syria thing. would be nice if the neolib boomer faggots got something sent their way for once.

>Be Russia
>Brag about new Satan nuclear missle that can't be shot down because it flies to low on to be seen on radar

Why would they? They wouldn't gain anything by responding. They just have to stay on course and Assad will establish legal government. Ignore this ridiculous sabre rattling.

Why would anyone side with Russia if they have proven that their alliance means nothing? If the US is free to bomb and step over a Putin's ally without fear of retaliation then what is the point of siding with Russia at all? Nobody sides with the underdog until well after he's become the top one, in every war and conflict ever people would always flock to the other side the moment their protector/overlord/ally shows weakness.

>humiliation
no
mr Trump sharted himself
even your buddy ISIS admited it

Attached: 11368484.jpg (640x458, 81K)

If you don't have an death wish or want to spend the next years in a nuclear shelter, you should be thankful to Putin

Mobilizing the whole Russian army is not a 5 day process.

Well then, seems your exposed the balance of nature, as in any thing, even people are divided in their convictions which stem from projection of their personality, i'm not gonna disagree with your point, not just because i don't agree with people who like the idea of bombing country which did nothing wrong and just happens its blocking the road of geopolitical agenda of the imperial west.

And what about Putin losing support? Where? In his country he cannot be more popular, in fact is US/Israel that are losing global support, but their pressure with economic threats lead other countries in UN summit to bow down and follow the lead. Common people from all over the world don't support US imperialism, but we never had actual democracy in the world neither thought, especially about important things with harsh consequences, like wars, people in power don't care what people think.

if Russian regulars were killed, American ships would be toast. this was a show attack that changed nothing on the Syrian ground

ART. OF. THE. DEAL.

MAKE YOUR OPPONENT FEEL LIKE HES GETTING A BETTER DEAL

30 OUT OF 100

>Heh nothing personal America even though I got hit thirty times specifically where you wanted to hit me, looks like your hit ratio is bad. Sorry Trump not today

WE LANDED 30 PUNCHES WITHOUT HARMING ANYTHING INNOCENT AND YOU THINK YOU GOT A DEAL?!

4D CHESS!
4D CHESS!
4D CHESS!

Attached: Screenshot_20180414-080644~3.png (477x715, 405K)

>bomb some America-funded al Qaeda
Have you ever considered that maybe you're an idiot who falls for foriegn propaganda?

>burger education

US and Russia are working together UK/Israel is the true enemy

I could swear its EU that's pressuring America to go to war this time around.

Attached: enough.png (947x8826, 1.43M)

Yea, you re right. America is paying al Qaeda, a group that's been defunct for almost 10 years. Oh yea, and Bush knocked down the towers. It couldn't have been those innocent muslims. Dry dindu nuffin!

I think so too

These are valid points desu what with the economic threats. In any case we will see in time, and I certainly hope you're right.

retard spotted

USA is funding "moderate" headchopper terrorist "rebels" in Syria, who would obliterate non-Sunnis should they win

OP have a look at 'anatoliy golitsyn' he is a KGB defector, the thing is what he said came true, if i can say some conjecture that anatoliy golitsyn di not say is that he was not high enough level to know the US had a similar plan about terrorism all along, its as if both are working from the same play book.
he is interesting OP have a look

I hope I'm right as well, Putin has little space to maneuver, either he backs off completely if US starts all out bombing, or we get nuclear-WW3, one thing is certain, this isn't about Syria, it's just a part of domino for full spectrum dominance of US/Euro/Israel geopolitical and at the end sociological agenda.

Being such a moron.
Missiles explodes anyway you fucking subhuman. Why the EU are always the mostic idiotic posters here.
Missiles explode to destroy their targets. How did you think they worked, absolute human failure.
And remind us, which countries are known to lie all the time ? Mmm.
Iraq, lybia, yugoslavia,etc, does it ring a bell in the turd you use for brains ?

>be burger, fat and retarded
>try a stupid strawman but fail since not able to grasp there are different types of missiles
>be pathetic
Thx for your enlightened contribution.

Jow Forums might be interested to know the US has established yet another base in Northern Syria to control the oil region.

>US Sets up New Base in Energy-Rich Region in Eastern Syria
April 15 2018
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13970126000485

The Arabic-language Orient news website reported that the US established a modern base in al-Tanak oilfield in Eastern Deir Ezzor, adding that the oilfield is under the Kurdish fighters' control.

It went on to say that the newly-established base is the third US base after the military bases of Koniko and al-Amr in Deir Ezzor.
Orient further said that the US and the Kurds have embarked on sending military equipment to the regions near the contact line with the Syrian Army from the town of Khasham in Southeastern Deir Ezzur to the town of Hosseiniyeh in Northeastern Deir Ezzur.

The US, France and the UK launched a series of strikes on Syria on Saturday in retaliation for the alleged chemical attack by the Syrian government in the town of Douma.
>~The assault came hours before the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) team was scheduled to arrive in Douma to determine whether chemical weapons had indeed been used there.

Attached: image.jpg (600x350, 91K)

>Terrorists Open Heavy Fire at Syrian Army Following US-Led Coalition Missile Attack
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13970126000422
The Al-Nusra Front (also known as Fatah al-Sham Front or the Levant Liberation Board), deployed in the town of Khan Touman in Southwestern Aleppo, launched Grade missile attack on the army positions near a military airport.

Other terrorist groups stormed the army positions and engaged in fierce clashes with the army men after the US, France and Britain launched missile attacks on the war-held country's soil on Saturdays.

The army's artillery and missile units also pounded terrorists' positions in Taldu and Kafr Laha regions in Northern Homs, inflicting major losses on the terrorists.
Experts believe that the terrorists' intensified attacks on the army in Aleppo and Homs prove coordination between them and the US-led coalition.
In a relevant development on Saturday, the army and allied forces engaged in fierce clashes with the ISIL terrorists near the town of al-Sukhnah in Northeastern Homs, regaining control of several points near the strategic road of Deir Ezzur.

Meantime, the Russian helicopters heavily pounded the ISIL terrorists' positions and moves in areas of clashes and the nearby regions, inflicting heavy damage and casualties on the militants.
A field source said that the Syrian army forces, supported by Russia, have repulsed the ISIL offensives against their military positions near the Regiment 16, stressing that tens of terrorists were killed during the operations.

>self-hating Putinbots with USA flags wishing that muh based saviour of white race counterattack them itt

pathetic

Russians are all about bark and no action. Why anyone would fear Russians in the first place? Their tech is shit and manpower questionable. One disobeyed a direct order back at Cuba decades ago, saved the world but still disobeyed

youtu.be/_ZaOKhgoS4Q

There's a lot of shit that doesn't add up here

Attached: bcf.png (680x445, 521K)

>I can understand why they didn't counterattack, but what are they doing now?
Nothing because Putin is a dickwaving piglet.
>hurr durr we're going to shoot them down
>gonna destroy them fucking ships and jets!!
*missiles fired*
>we d-d-dont care y-you know
>a-america please d-do not rape me anymore

Attached: 1518046204383.png (534x565, 51K)

>Pride out of ignorance is my greatest argument.

People like you are almost enough reason for full scale nuclear destruction of the earth, with shining eyes staring at you, your family and household in sheer spite and anger only to bring you experience of what millions have lived through from wars started by nato coalition.

I like how Russian Jow Forumsacks are actually more aware about Putin being a fucking meme than the Westerners who see him as a based saviour of everything eva

I think it's because they don't live here.
Like, look outside, what a nice day to take a walk.
I'm pretty sure that Russia is a superpower now, we can't even fix roads and things.

Attached: 0415.jpg (3264x2448, 2.27M)

Because they deal with his bullshit everyday. When propaganda on tv says "we are god chosen and we are on top" and then you look in the window and see some post apocalyptic shit

Wow, sorry lad. Is he even that popular in Russia and did the people you know support him or the elections REALLY were rigged? I can't believe he would be that popular especially if a big chunk of the country is stuck in the 80s and everything that's not Moscow or St.Petersburg is shit.

>muh roads, riches and diamonds, not enough!

Spoken like a true sellout, it's more that you're unaware of what you have until you lost it that it is the case, similar projection of those you mentioned, just from opposite side. Either way, its ignorance.

Пpямo мoи мыcли пpoчитaл. Дepжиcь тaм, чyвaк. Или зaвoди тpaктop!

So you are trying to say that he's just whiny and overexaggerating things? Dude outside the two big cities Moscow and St.Petersburg Russia is like lower than Bulgaria tier and that should tell you something.

There are barely any American-funded guerillas left in Syria afer Dhouma. Hence why americans have to bomb empty barns to save face and not feel like complete failures about themselves.

Russia doesnt gain anything from a response.
The attack achieved nothing. Assad has practically won the war already, if they wanted to topple him it would take more than a day's bombing.

Its more likely to be part of the long term squueze on Russia, behind the sanctions and diplomatic bullshit that keeps getting piled on.
With Ukraine settling down, they've resorted to inventing new reasons to mess with it. It really is cold war 2.0.
End game is to collapse the Russian economy completely since Putin cant be ousted through 'normal' means. Im surprised they havent outright banned all western trade with Russia, but i suppose doing it so quickly is not possible if Europe's still relying on that Oil supply.

kike AI

What it should tell me? That Russia did not rob the world of it's resources to become "rich" as western world is right now? Or that Russia did not have enough time to become as rich knowing it just came out of jewish/bolshevik communism who kept poland occupied as well as Russia and rest of the countries, and knowing US is fighting to keep that part of the world poor via sanctions and imperialistic geopolitical policies, so the can cause internal revolt in Russia so they can install their puppet like in rest of countries they did who had tiny shred of autonomy?

Get a grip mate, tribalism out of ignorance is the greatest weapon of puppeteers, from replies you and that Russian poster had, it was widely obvious.

It might be sound tactics to let globalist interests do all the agression tard moves, and then defend themselves to the extreme for the final conflict. Think Napoleon and Hitler's decisions to war against Russia. No one in the world thinks Russia was wrong in their own defense .

Funny you are talking about bolshevism when Putin is using the same means of repression and not giving a fuck about the average person as CPSU did. The only important thing for him is muh firepower.

Not much they can do anyways, other then to escalate beyond control, imo it was still better option.

Complete moron, don't talk topics you're not informed about, conclusions you make are based on your IQ as well, obviously one of the sides are lacking. It's like watching drunkard trying to ride a bicycle, and wondering why is everyone laughing at him.

Doing nothing actually makes Russia look better. By doing nothing it's exposing blatant globalist aggression, false flag chemical attacks, acts of war taken without congressional approval and without following (((their))) own rules by at least presenting a course of action to the UN before acting. All of this while exposing Trump for the kike puppet he is and always was, eroding the support of those who didn't understand what a meme is, redpilling them in the process.

I love this timeline

Attached: 1521289434409.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

Why would they get out of Syria? Assad has almost no opposition left there anymore except the Kurds which Russia will leave alone anyway so they can continue fucking up Turkey. Short of Iraq 2.0 there's nothing the kikes can do anymore to depose Assad.

Attached: ZOMwODkl.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Try arguing with someone without resorting to ad hominem the next time. And I probably know what I am talking about since I am from a country where that KGB manlet is asslicked by 50% of the news outlets and where the average Putinist is a fucking subhuman jizzing about lost communism in Bulgaria. You are with a Nazi flag but defend a person who has worked for KGB and said that the dissolution of USSR was the greatest disaster in his life or something like that.

2000% more autism with each pro-russia thread

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (640x625, 29K)

they will crash the US economy

they can barely get their asses out of a falling GDP year-on-year, they sure gonna crash that multi-trillion dollar economy ehhhh?

Attached: Hmm sure.jpg (450x328, 30K)

there is a disconnect between russia and the west over the importance of syria. the west thinks syria is "the whole ballgame" so to speak. russia is much more interested in donbass

Russia won't do shit to the US economically but spics will crash it once the boomers have died off yeah. Russia and China are basically laying low until then and so does the EU to a degree.

very easy, sell RU, Iran and Chinese oil in
Renminbi and Euros. Why do you think Soros and Buffett are betting against the dollar?

Why do you think Putin went to China last month? Go look at their agenda. The New Silk Road or silk road on ice.

Because the US ok d the attack with Russia beforehand

China’s $900 billion New Silk Road
they already stared building it

Attached: new silk road.jpg (1280x827, 255K)

oh yeah, what's your source?

The official media narrative is that Syrian air-defense (composed of old very old Soviet tech) shot down 70% of the missiles thus protecting everything worth a dollar.

The missiles didn't target places where they could encounter Russian defense systems. That is, it wasn't a serious attack and been done for PR.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJCkpOkuph4

forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2016/09/20/7-new-cities-that-are-rising-along-the-new-silk-road/#22f49af71300

Ad-hominen attacks have it's purpose, when realizing discussion is between flat-earth type and someone with actual background information, your type is meant to be put in line that way, you don't know what you're talking about, it's basically convoluted gibberish.

>Their most recent AA system is Buk and it was produced in 1967.

>Be BUK missile in the Balkans in the 90's
>Shoot down F-117 Night Hawk Stealth Bomber

Just because its old, doesn't mean it doesn't work.

>He actually believes most were shot down

Also, unironically, Israel could easily destroy most of your meme-400s.