I hate this stupid bitch

This cunt needs to get fired, let's meme the end of this cunt's political career with weaponized autism and kek's blessings. There has to be some dirt on this whore we can leak to the (((MSM))). Kek wills the end of this shitskin bitch's career.

Attached: Ambassador-Nikki-Haley.jpg (800x704, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 jidf and the neocon cocksuckers shout "hurr durr u antifa!"

Half of Trumps Cabinet need to get the fuck out, they're all libcucks like this dumb bitch and kikes

>they're all libcucks like this dumb bitch and kikes

true but something about this cunt makes me hate her the most, anyone is better than this christian zionist hag

id hit it..

well for starters we need to stop putting women in any authority role because women don't belong in politics

Zionism is the problem.

Attached: 84795374985738945.jpg (2000x4972, 1.57M)

The past few days have made me a massive fan of Syria/Iran and I suddenly can't stand kikeistan.

We need to help with the message that the Israeli kikes are about as moral as a Hollywood gutter and don't really deserve the clay they walk on

Attached: IMG_0187.jpg (220x367, 34K)

Calm down russian shill.

being that all women are insane and add the christian zionist factor makes it priority to get this whore fired, with weaponized autism we can do this

>Calm down russian shill.

not ridf or shilling against ukraine stupid hasbara kike, go fellate a shotgun

Kikes like to play divide and conquer. Our reply will shatter them. Then shit like Haley won't have a place at the table in the first place.

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

I fucking despise her too. Nothing worse than an arrogant whiny old jewish cunt.

fireing is too good send her to hero rebel fighters in syria.

I will never forgive her for lowering the flag over the South Carolina statehouse. That poo in loo cunt should never have been governor in the first place, much less UN Ambassador.

Better a Democrat than a "conservative" like her.

Is she single?

dude, her nose would poke your cheeks while kissing. how can you like that?

Jesus I just want my her pajeet pussy to be creampied by my indian nut

Attached: rabbi.jpg (1130x982, 152K)

Just draw a bloody dick with an available foreskin for her to eat on that picture and move along.

Well, is she single or not?

>56%

Attached: mutt_the_preditor.jpg (3071x2466, 748K)

Imagine the smell of her curry farts.

Attached: 1523140948074.gif (480x366, 1.7M)

She's evil and stupid.