I met an extremely based black dude tonight. Seriously. Met him drinking at a bar. As the drinks flowed...

I met an extremely based black dude tonight. Seriously. Met him drinking at a bar. As the drinks flowed, We got to bullshiting about gardening and livestock production (I run a rather complex chicken system he was interested in), music, metalworking, even some chemistry and carpentry shit (which is not my thing, but apparently he's an awesome carpenter as well as blacksmith)

This guy was so well spoken and thoughtful about his words. The world would be better off with more people like him, white or black.

Not bait, not fake. This is being posted at the ass crack of dawn in america because my night just now ended cause I spent like 10 hours hanging out with this guy. I'm going to sleep, feel free to comment.

Attached: based.jpg (475x315, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fq43hjcG5c
youtube.com/watch?v=s8O2tRsfEHM
youtube.com/watch?v=nVky5KLEuU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

How do I subscribe to this blog?

based
don’t forget. Jow Forums

Attached: 6400A8C7-707C-4AA7-ACD4-E8C015B21013.jpg (871x717, 618K)

>(I run a rather complex chicken system he was interested in)
Did he ask to see your cock?

shill harder, nu-pol kike reddit scum. "le based blackman xD" fuck you

nah, but you can ; )
youtube.com/watch?v=6fq43hjcG5c
youtube.com/watch?v=s8O2tRsfEHM

I produce protein out of thin air, son.

The issue not skin colour and racism, per say, it's being forced to live together when nature says that's not possible. "Diversity" is jewish by design and it's a civilization ending move that killed Egypt and is currently destroying civilization as planned.

>calling an anti-semite “nu-pol kike reddit”
dude this isn’t an echo chamber. I’m not WN or natsoc but we probably still agree on a lot. stop larping

Please stop civic nationalism shilling. Is there one abnormal nigger among the hordes that is whitewashed? Sure. Unfortunately, your tactics of using fruitpicking to justify ((diversity)) is nothing but subversive at best. Multiple races cannot live intertwined with longevity. It is segregation or die

Attached: 1521759467429.jpg (1024x1024, 298K)

>larping
im not. i despise niggers and jews

forgot to say pic VERY related

As far as I know the white ethnostate has NEVER existed. This claim that it's "not possible" flies in the face of all of white people's entire history.

slide thread being bumped by shillbots do not respond

I didn't come here to convince you, I'm just relaying a tale. The tale of a guy who made ME want to be better. I know nothing of carpentry, metal work, or chemistry. And now I want to.

Take the tale for what it is.

kys, who made you board monitor?

Attached: 80973246.jpg (474x316, 20K)

Attached: CZcvQBvWQAAtzAH.jpg-large-672x372.jpg (672x372, 51K)

This is the explanation.

I don't mind the little minority that is doing fine.
But the majority of them are irredeemable.

Attached: 1511611631253.png (1152x1010, 394K)

No, lets not beat around the bush here. You made this post with the intent to make whites feel guilty about being tribal. If this is not subversion than I don't know what is.

Civic nationalism is inherently jewish by design and its purpose is to grind white racial consciousness to a screeching halt. You are most likely a fed or a paid shill, but in off case that you're fresh off the reddit bus, fuck you nigger lurk more

Attached: 1517491437250.jpg (1024x925, 201K)

USA was the ethnostate, dumdum. The founding fathers wanted ONLY ANGLO-SAXXONS. They didn't even want Germans, or Dutch, let alone niggers and gooks.

Attached: 1523315286150.jpg (835x1024, 82K)

See, I'm in the 140 range, this guy was smarter. And yeah, I get your point, one outlier doesnt disprove a trend.

I didn't come here saying "YOU GUYS WERE WRONG ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!" I just wanted to tell the tale of a guy I met tonight.

>i sucked and fucked BBC for 10 hours straight from a BASED black man

fuck off back to r*ddit

Attached: bbcd.png (898x630, 714K)

they are like pit bulls you can not trust them around children

Attached: 10_pics_40828_1194511843.jpg (500x333, 43K)

>You made this post with the intent to make whites feel guilty about being tribal.
No dude. I really didn't. I came here to say I met a man and he surprised the fuck out of me for once.
>Civic nationalism is inherently jewish by design
Jew boogeyman.
>and its purpose is to grind white racial consciousness to a screeching halt.
more jew boogeyman.

Many Dutch are Saxons.

I don't know what I am, I'm too mixed to identify with one :(

We moved to a continent full of brown people to establish an ethnostate? How the fuck did you expect that to go? And then you imported black people.

ethnostate my ass.

Why do you think they killed most of the natives? The plan was always to send the negroes home. You need to read more.

>The plan was always to send the negroes home.
Never heard that one. Can I get a citation?

Of course based niggers exist you fucking moron. In other news, white trash also exists. These are called exceptions. If your view of a race/ethnic group/whatever is based on one experience you had, you're a retard.

no kidding, I had an almost similar experience last night. Mad a truly based black man and drank too much once again. I'm usually pretty biased when it comes to skin color, but I still keep an open mind and give everybody the benefit of the doubt, at least for a few seconds.

>I run a rather complex chicken system he was interested in
>chicken system he was interested in
>chicken was interested in
>chicken interested
>chicken

Attached: 1521527553839.jpg (500x394, 28K)

its a cool system. Protein out of thin air is an amazing trick. I run 50 chickens a year on 2 large compost piles
To see how its done

Wow bro, I'm glad you found a based black man! How did his cum taste??

Is white trash really the exception? If you live in the south it's pretty norm.

You really are fresh off the reddit bus lol. You can sit here and tell me you're not being subversive all you want, but you should really educate yourself on the JQ.

Assuming you didn't even read my pic related in first post, I will try to summarize things for you. There is an orchestrated and well documented plan for white displacement in the west, you can't really refute that at this point in time.
Because the USA has the first and second amendment, if you just flooded the country with millions of subhumans like what they did with germany and sweden, the normgroids will wake up immediately and use their first and second amendments to build another Reich.

So instead the attention is diverted to uniting under a flag. This serves 2 purposes. One of them is giving any potential white nationalists a more morally acceptable position to take, and the second is to paint anybody who is a white nationalist an evil monster. That is why civic nationalism and cuckservatism is allowed to stay uncensored on centralized communication networks (which are controlled by zionists) because it ultimately helps their goal in replacing whites while reducing the chances of whitey waking up and taking action against it.

What you are doing is far worse than what any "liberal" or "sjw" you cucks love to sit and bash all day. One day you will realize why conservatism is the new left.

Attached: 1522331630998.png (1500x1153, 239K)

>I met an extremely based black dude tonight.

Oh shit there are decent people out there surprise surprise.

Perhaps what's important is not whether someone's "white" or "black" but whether they're a prick who thinks in those terms?

Sort of like the whole of the left...(?)

>more jew boogeyman
You aren't going to sell me on white nationalism any more than I'm going to dissaude you from it.

Exception to the rule etc..

The shills true colors come out. Is that the script you have to type when someone responds to your thread with an iq higher than room temperature?

You should be prepared to refute talking points if your gonna sit here and do this. Someone else should take your job

It's sad that people like this feel more closely connected to a melting pot shithole which most probably used their ancestors as slaves than their own ancestral homeland which they should help and improve. Don't you think?

What script? I'm piss drunk and should be asleep right now. The sun just came up.
>You should be prepared to refute talking points if your gonna sit here and do this. Someone else should take your job
No dude. No. I really don't have to humor you, any more than I humor flat earthers.

>jew boogeyman
>more jew boogeyman
Nigger wouldn't you be happier on Reddit?

Look up "Abraham Lincoln colonization"

possibly, but if I could leave it would have been done years ago.

I disagree with the whole idea of "everything left of Fascism is liberalism". how are we going to get followers that way?

Fine by me, my job here is done. The normies that come to this thread and see how you are unable to refute anything without resorting to egregious conflations like the one you just posted and "muh jew boogeyman" will realize how full of shit civnats are. Sleep well buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=nVky5KLEuU0

>Fine by me, my job here is done.
spoken like someone pushing an agenda
>the normies that come to this thread and see how you are unable to refute anything
Unable, or choose not to? Frankly arguing with meme flags is a monumental waste of time.

Literally writes off a wall of information with "muh boogeyman". That's leftists for you.

You sound like you want to fuck that guy. I think you should kill yourself, it’s disgusting.

Attached: B7958CF8-ABDF-451F-8187-9B7EFD8FA679.jpg (702x463, 95K)

did ya suck his cock too you nigger loving faggot

Very interesting. It does not imply the other guy's claim of "it was always the plan" but very interesting.

Fine, you baited me for 1 more post.

Fuck yea I'm pushing an agenda, I think everybody on a political board is trying to push their agenda one way or another. That is how debate works. The difference is that I can actually form an elaborate response to your subversive garbage meanwhile all you can do is resort to ad hominems and buzzwords.

Is this flag better for you? One day the swastika won't just be a meme. Till the day of the rope, you poor product of the kali yuga

Attached: 1521531186526.gif (260x242, 625K)

Attached: IMG_0185.jpg (1826x2313, 538K)

I've read that shit with a "based" black dude in the bar dozens of times on Jow Forums
boring and futile

sage

>I'm in the 140 range

Attached: you.jpg (512x800, 39K)

congrats on meeting that one in a million nigger.

meanwhile, the other 999,999 in 1,000,000 niggers are ruining everything with what can only be described as chimp-like behavior.

but you're not gonna listen. you're going to relax around blacks anyway. don't say i didn't warn you about niggers.

Attached: normal-curve.gif (832x311, 3K)

invite him next time to fuck your wife

This. Hans Got it figured out. Record and post on basedbook

at what point did you offer him to suck his dick?

NAXALT

>post a thread about meeting an intelligent guy with some serious skills and pol approved skills and activities
>still not good enough for pol, cause he's black

Shut up niggerlover

And then you felt his BBC in your virgin anus. Now you are married.

Cool story grandpa

Attached: maxaa1.jpg (969x576, 198K)

This whole thread was a dumpster fire, but at least I learned how to raise chickens with a well varied organic diet and create high quality compost at the same time. Seriously that video was excellent. You had to know starting a thread like this here wasn't going to go anywhere. People don't seem to understand how malleable human behavior and value systems are regardless of IQ statistics or other possible genetic inclinations. The Left has kept black people in a state of poverty and self slavery with welfare, reproduction without marriage, and destruction of the family unit in general . Just look back during MLK's movement and you will see more of them carry themselves in a dignified manner with class and self respect. He is right that its the only power that can overcome our problems in this country, but it might be too late for various reasons. Ethnostate isn't viable in the US, and never will be people.

Sage

racism is 100% ignorance. you should always judge people as individuals.
glad you're making progress OP

>Met him drinking at a bar.
Where the best of society usually hang out

>you should always judge people as individuals.
nah
you should judge a person as an individual
you should judge people as groups

persons are people

I'd like to see you run any community with more than 100 people.

>persons are people
people implies more than one person
You can't judge persons as an individual because persons is greater than one
If we're going to judge each individual, there should be a lot less immigration from POC
If we're going to judge groups as groups, there should be a lot less immigration from POC

>judge each person you meet as an individual
happy?

do you enjoy starting such dumb pedantic arguments?

>>judge each person you meet as an individual
What if you meet more than one? This happens sometimes. What if you meet 100? 1 000? 1 000 000?

>do you enjoy starting such dumb pedantic arguments?
I do when it exposes illogical thinking
Your arguement breaks down too:
>you should judge a person based on their character, therefore you should have no issue with millions of skillless immigrants with very different values coming in without a vetting process until you meet everyone yourself

>therefore you should have no issue with millions of skillless immigrants with very different values coming in without a vetting process until you meet everyone yourself
that's not what I said, and that's not what I believe

The funny thing is how he actually ascribes some features to these so called individuals beforehand in any case. He assumes that the individuals will act civilized, which is a very big assumption in itself. For instance, he wouldn't expect to treat a pack of lions the same way as he'd treat a group of humans.

Nobody cares what you believe, since you're obviously too young to have formed any coherent beliefs.

>that's not what I said
you implied it by using rhetoric from liberal logic
>that's not what I believe
than stop implying it

He probs fucked your ass too huh?
GTFO with your feelings and shit.

That’s why Civic Nationalism is shit on so heavily by dumb cunts on this JIDF board of feces throwing....the Zionists don’t want strong, informed, articulate and intelligent Americans getting along with one another.

Stay based, OP.

Attached: 9FFF4F74-B788-43F7-A1E5-128F8D0C18DD.jpg (300x384, 30K)

There are black people like you described, unfortunately they seem to make up less than 5% of the black race and they're hated by other blacks.

>kike spotted

Attached: AC07E516-D6A7-41BE-9779-8455F50E3505.jpg (255x190, 23K)

>(((lawyer))) spotted

Attached: CAA84BB4-A6CB-459F-BD1A-7B2CA217A847.gif (334x310, 706K)

it really isn't implied you dumbass
going from "you should judge people as individuals" to "borders shouldn't matter and mass immigration of unskilled workers is a good thing" is a complete non-sequitur.

It would only work for a nation with no ethnic homogenisation to begin with like the USA. You have no native population (only a handful left) everyone else is an immigrant. This is not the case for Europe, we have kith and kin, we need ethnic nationalism and we’ve been suffering the consequneces as our homogenisation has been battered.

>"you should judge people as individuals"
Why would you ever even think of something that stupid? Do you understand that individuals form groups? People tend to congregate together based on their values, personalities, cultures and a million other features. Through evolution, this has resulted in very clear distinction between peoples in both their looks and behavior. But even if we all were the same race, you would still have tons of groups, and you could confidently describe most of the individuals in them based on the knowledge of one single individual. If this weren't possible, we would never have evolved our amazing pattern recognition, our emotions or probably a lot of other things either.

>I’m in the 140 range
>spends his time speaking to strangers in a bar while getting piss drunk
Kek fuck off. You sound ridiculous.

>it really isn't implied you dumbass
It is
Judging a person based on their individual character is a truism, it's something we all hold as true, therefore it need not be said
When one uses a truism in the snarky manner you did, they're either complete imbeciles that don't realize they're being redundant, or they're virtue signalling
We've seen, over and over and over, that the "judge a person by the content of their character" trope is not used to imply a vetting process based on that principle. but rather the complete opposite
Since you used that trope, I'm assuming you're either a complete imbecile, or a Liberal who is using an argument which undermines your stated principles
If there's a third category which you fall into which I'm unaware of, pls enlighten me

that y axis has no units. as a result, your graph doesn't mean shit,

Attached: DZQUAhiV4AAfsbY.jpg (480x472, 29K)

Do you even know how rare a black man with an IQ of above 140 is? The standard deviation for black IQ is a bit above 10, and the mean is 85. At the bare minimum, your based black man would be four standard deviations above average. The chances of you meeting a black guy that smart on random are at the minimum ~1 per 20 000 encounters. That's at most once in a lifetime. With more realistic standard deviation, you're looking at once in ten generations of your family.

Of course, none of this really matters, since you very obviously don't have an IQ of 140 yourself. Browsing this place and thinking yourself smart puts your IQ more likely at ~110.

The exception does not define the rule. Nobody ever said there aren’t any decent blacks. But there are not very many of them. The majority of blacks are violent uncivilized and uncultured animals

>Where the best of society usually hang out
Implying only ignorant people frequent them?
My sides Pic related
America was essentially founded here, and other places but mainly here.

Attached: green-dragon-.jpg (640x445, 137K)

Wow amazing
I would never think there can be based black people
Wow so powerful wow

Why is black skin so fucking disgusting holy fuck that's repulsive

Are you a bit retarded? It's a probability distribution. The area between the curve and the x-axis is exactly 1, i.e., the definite integral from negative infinity to infitinity is 1. You don't need the units on y-axis, since only the shape matters.

Stupid people really should stop thinking themselves smart.

I only hate the Jews. Once we exterminate those vampire vermins who plague mankind, I am more than willing to work with anyone for the betterment of mankind.

Those who suffer will find peace.
Those who cause suffering will find nothing.

>brought to you by SamboFetish.com

Why the fuck should I feel bad about the Holocaust? The allies fought to end it. If I should feel bad about ANYTHING should it not be something my country is ACTUALLY responsible for? Like the Japs have a fucking priority over the Jews because Canada actually rounded up the Jap population in Canada. Only the worst kind of people will prioritize their suffering over all others.