Is Macedonia the biggest we wuz ever?

Is Macedonia the biggest we wuz ever?

Attached: skopje.jpg (1000x592, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nature23310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prussia was

I don't see how they can't be "we wuz".
The folks who lived there in the days of the Empire of Alexander the Great are extinct, bred out of existence by race mixing with Goths and Visigoths.

Attached: staymadgreeks.png (770x743, 474K)

Hello. Any other gay Macedonians?

Attached: GayWeddingCake5.jpg (736x552, 78K)

And Turks

They actually are like 58% Ancient Greek Macedonian and 40% Slavish so they do have *some* claim that history. Still much less so than actual Greeks and Macedonian Greeks.

>The folks who lived there in the days of the Empire of Alexander the Great are extinct, bred out of existence by race mixing with Goths and Visigoths.
Unless you've actually looked into studies and such, please don't just spout memes

No

It would have taken you less than 30 seconds to have not looked like a pompous ignoramus, and you didn't bother.

Attached: Invasions_of_the_Roman_Empire_1.png (1280x892, 530K)

That doesn't imply "breeding out of existence".

Pro-tip: Read population genetics:

nature.com/articles/nature23310

>Our results support the idea of continuity but not isolation in the history of populations of the Aegean, before and after the time of its earliest civilizations.

Attached: IMG_0812.jpg (1536x585, 161K)

FYROM is the biggest we wuz in all of Yurup. While Northern Greece is the Macedonia of antiquity this place is a post-soviet wasteland of Turk roaches.

Attached: salty.jpg (500x357, 36K)

Also, the goths tried to invade Greece once unsuccessfully. So there are literally no genetic impact from them.

No, italy is

*there was

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the racial composition of Macedonians? I usually see two types: tall, blonde-haired, and blue-eyed or short, swarthy, and hairy. What's going on?

A J V A R E D

Attached: BMP.jpg (600x600, 113K)

Attached: IMG_20180411_133433.jpg (3840x2160, 2.84M)

See

Bitch please, i'm the son of Rome and Dacia

WE WUZ BYZANTIUM
BYZANTIUM WAS CALLED ROMANIA
WE WUZ EMPERORS

Attached: 1471384431625.png (330x331, 6K)

What is "ancient macedonian" genes autismo?

Everyone here is a white mongrel of different racial sub-types. Many nordic and southron mixes. Definitely not a "cohesive" racial identity

Attached: IMG_20180411_134036.jpg (3840x2160, 2.62M)

>Everyone here is a white mongrel of different racial sub-types. Many nordic and southron mixes. Definitely not a "cohesive" racial identity
welcome to the balkans

this, pretty big we wuz

>What is "ancient macedonian" genes autismo?
Greeks were Ancient Anatolian Farmer + 15% steppe (IE). Macedonians were similar based on analysis on contemporary greek Macedonians