Untitled

streamable.com/nt7p3

Attached: 551985275c4b19db.jpg (442x360, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2uaaAHh1XI
youtube.com/watch?v=FJXcZeyjIvA
dutroux-x-dossiers.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair-censored
youtube.com/watch?v=DtAuWQHgUvo
web.archive.org/web/20180415161740/https://streamable.com/nt7p3
youtube.com/watch?v=vFsFp46YiEs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse
telegraph.co.uk/news/11483750/Evil-mother-tortured-children-into-telling-police-their-father-was-leader-of-Satanic-sex-cult.html
hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/new-to-hoaxtead/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 14K)

link to entire video?

same, someone else say wtf is this?
the very incriminating Hillary Clinton tape or something related?

2 spook

Doesn't work.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-15-11-41-10.png (480x800, 44K)

This is an interview with a girl who described being raised by pedophiles who engaged in ritual abuse and murder of children

It’s on jewtube

Thumbnail is from a police recording with a young girl who claimed to be a victim of satanic pedophilia and child sacrifice. it was highly viewed on youtube, not sure if it's still up anymore.

Attached: 7axxn.jpg (500x416, 148K)

Satanists, not pedos.
Disgusting individuals who think it's fine to accept yourself as evil.
They draw in pedos sometimes who join in out of desperation and bury their conscience as a result.

Anyone affiliated with these vermin deserves to die screaming. Pedos especially since they know they gave up the only thing that still keeps them human.

That just doesn't sound like CP worth going to jail for.

The girl explains how whites are halal slaughtered in the UK.

Attached: t_zYj2cZ-sA.jpg (1280x853, 161K)

It's literally just a girl telling a story about how some people chopped a baby's head off and drained the blood or something. Obviously no immediate way to know if it's true or not.

Why are you such a pussy? If you are concerned your garbage country is tracking everything you do then just put a VPN on you cumstain.

If youre into this shit, watch this docu.
youtube.com/watch?v=G2uaaAHh1XI

I remember this. It was pretty disturbing.

thumbnail looks like that girl the podestas clipped in britain or wherever. not checking vid

this. No doubt Russians are posting compromising links looking to blackmale anons into become agents. your not getting your hooks in me, sergei

>It's literally just a girl telling a story about how some people chopped a baby's head off and drained the blood or something.
They made her hold onto the knife while they were doing it though.

>Obviously no immediate way to know if it's true or not.
I'm convinced it is.
The girl desperately tries throw off guilt, saying things lie "him, not me", "told me to do x", etc. or just detach herself from the events, and explain everything like she saw it on TV.

It's heart breaking.

Jewish blood ritua

Ritual*

You are all sick. I have reported this site to the authorities.

Jow Forums ain't what it used to be. So many scared little 12 year olds I bet your mommies don't let you go to naked women sites either.

Jow Forums ain't what it used to be, right now mr oldenfagola we have webms with Sound, any enterprising young user could have taken the video or relevant parts of it and uploaded it here already

YouTube link for the babies:
youtube.com/watch?v=FJXcZeyjIvA

I'm sure your mommies let you go to YouTube, no?

>start video
>can barely understand what she's saying
>he kills the baby
>close tab

or you know, upload it here and not link to external sites?

What the fuck are you doing over there, Britbongs

Here bro, give this a read.
dutroux-x-dossiers.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair-censored
It's a deep rabbit hole, be ready

>51 mintues
im good.

Sure lemme just download and upload a several gb video onto Jow Forums..

relevant parts? break it up in pieces?

I broke nofap, in Jow Forums of all places

I wish I had time to read literally 131,023 words.

Stop posting please. Thanks

And if the baby was armed this never would have happened!

Incase you're wondering this is a documentary about growing up in the UK

Attached: 1522852282827m.jpg (683x1024, 104K)

Satanist is such a vague term. It just means opponents to the church

Full video:
youtube.com/watch?v=DtAuWQHgUvo

#QAnon

Could viewing this video put me on some kind of list?

considering streamable has options for live analytics, I'd tread carefully and maybe archive it
web.archive.org/web/20180415161740/https://streamable.com/nt7p3

Its literally just an interview at a police station and the video is also on youtube. Stop being a little bitch.

>I wish I had time to read literally 131,023 words.
You faggot. If you aren't prepared to do a little reading and get education on the topic, then don't post in the fucking threads. I would call you a shill, but you're probably just a useful idiot, at least the shills get fucking paid
kys

I actually chuckled at this post. What the fuck is wrong with people on this site nowadays?

I'm sorry, user-kun. Maybe I will read it one day.

would this video fit in this thread ?

youtube.com/watch?v=vFsFp46YiEs

Attached: 1520631490584.gif (800x708, 2.94M)

Fuck, she's hot.

Thanks Linda. Now we can get help. If only something could be done about that gaping hole where your brain used to be.

Oh boy, another Satanic moral panic. Didn't we learn in the 80's that you can get kids to say anything. Mass hysteria redux. Don't be a bunch of bandwagon retards folks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse

Lot of innocent men went to prison.

GUYS WTFFFF I CAN SEE PEDOS HJVERIBV ABOVE MY HOUSE GUYSSS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's not about being a pussy it's about not wanting fucking viruses. Jesus fuck, did no one tell your 13 year old asses to not click on things that look suspicious because you'll get viruses?

Your newfag is showing.

Wearing a cross, good Christian girl. Nice.

Attached: 2018-04-13 16.57.25.png (1386x1581, 1.63M)

This is old news and with the Jimmy Savile scandal it should be quite evident that shit goes deep to the elite. Exactly why I think the Paki sex gangs get away with it for so long, they are connected.

THIS WHOLE THING HAS BEEN DEBUNKED
check out the 'hoaxtead' website

telegraph.co.uk/news/11483750/Evil-mother-tortured-children-into-telling-police-their-father-was-leader-of-Satanic-sex-cult.html

Attached: morality pete.png (578x211, 17K)

Looks like a shitty blog based on opinion with no sourcing. Strong debunk.

This is scary as fuck

Attached: 1515342267771.jpg (552x414, 17K)

Attached: 1522997827518.jpg (522x303, 33K)

Fuck off with you mainstream disinfo, cunt.

I'll wait for the rundown

Attached: IMG_3742.jpg (660x440, 46K)

Attached: hgfdhh.jpg (631x392, 42K)

hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/new-to-hoaxtead/

Attached: hoaxtead.png (991x574, 140K)

51 minutes, fuck that noise right. I can get instant gratification from corn syrup paste, Rick and Morty, blacked and bing bing wahoo.

Girl describes Satanic abuse rituals for 2 hours to a police detective in Britain. Then in the last half hour, she recants and claims that her stepfather put her (and her brother) up to the entire story in a divorce custody battle. She retracts the entire story.

The entire thing could be true, despite her reversal, but it can also be BOTH true AND a psy-op.

But Jow Forums self-appointed pedophile hunters don't have any sophistication or analysis skills. So go ahead and watch the entire 2.5 hours, get confused, and then return to Jow Forums. By then, this thread will be removed by the Department of Defense and they'll put up a new "Hillary Satanism" thread.

OR you could read the pic related article, watch a "Learn Chess" video on YouTube, and stop getting sucker-punched by Jow Forums psy-ops. Because the video could be genuine but you still don't understand what you're looking at, judging by the regular schedule of these psy-op threads

Attached: StrategyOfTension.png (1920x1080, 605K)