I go for a walk in the city

> I go for a walk in the city

> saw 15-20 interracial couples (young white girl - black man) and a few mixed race babies.

How the fuck is this happening, why white girls go toward black men ? Extreme jewish brainwashing propaganda working on young girs wanting some """cool""" black boy because it's "exotic" and so "tolerant" and because "fuck racism" ?

I'm from europe, but not even from one of the most cucked countries like Germany, England and Sweden.

It's fucking depressing.

Attached: 109340-004-91C3EF6A.jpg (550x422, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lesobservateurs.ch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing wrong with that.

I went to Denmark and noticed the same thing. It's because European men are effeminate. Same thing is happening here.

Nothing wrong ? Yeah Right rofl.

Attached: JewsFearSamurai.png (2378x1344, 1.92M)

You could go to another country and have a relationship with an Asian woman, or another ethnicity in their country as well. Are you some kind of slow or something? You're not being attacked retard, your being manipulated by the internet to view it as an issue.

(ghost white reporting in)

Literally nothing wrong with that.
What gives you the right to decide who a women can marry?

>Switzerland
>not cucked

Heh

i wanted to write exactly the same post.

Shit, forgot to turn off the Geographic Location...

But yeah, Switzerland is cucked as fuck too. We have the SVP right wing party...They pretty much are cuckservatives because too soft.

Attached: GunControl.jpg (734x814, 83K)

In what city do you live may I ask you ?

Not only. Males develop later than females and males are a lot more idealistic and buy easier in the media narrative. So boys idealize girls and really do believe women are perfect and angels and could never do wrong until a later age. Girls are never subjected to this type of propaganda and are not expected to be good to their partner, so they actively undermine their boyfriends. Think about how many people you know that their first girlfriend was the total Gestapo-style demanding and controlling type. Combine this with niggers maturing faster and having a pump and dump disposition towards women, and that women are looking for a macho man, no matter how much they deny it. I would put it more like a brainwashing campaign on men, not like one on women.

Tolerance and all that is only a justification. The real reason is because they are high testosterone.

> tons of niggers outside the zoo
It's Geneva!

Attached: aut.jpg (323x267, 26K)

This happens less in USA, you won't see interracial couples walking without shame there

Their confederate history made everyone know they're outcasts if they mix race, while in Cuckrope it's a novelty and "fun"

The are lower testosterone normally if the live in Europe because of their dark skin...They have to stay hours and hours in the sun to get the same Vitamin D as a white man who could get the same amount in just 30 minutes. And vitamin D is very important for testosterone production.

Zurich's airport is really nice desu. At least you have that, but enjoy all those criminals fucking up your country in 10 years when those kids become teens.

Bingo, it's Geneva indeed.

But Lausanne, Bern and Zurich aren't much better neither.

I'm a white stranger myself, but it hurt me so much to see this beautiful city that is Geneva, with such incredible and based history (especially l'escalade 1602) to turn into this international city leftist bullshit.

Attached: SwissMadeAss.png (136x102, 28K)

They're fucking Tyrone because you aren't fucking them

Oh my, it's almost as if Switzerland is the most fucking tolerant place in the world.

Here the only non-black women you see walking with black men are lower class, chavvy trash.

>be me
>spanish descent
>not a half breed and 4th generation spaniard
>go a few years back
>highschool years
>see nogs and nord cucks mixing with mexican vermin
>have this burning hatred inside me for the nogs and nords racemixing with superior Iberian blood
>also hatred for the Mexican girls for their family throwing their genetics away

Thanks for putting up a false sense of hope for us Byzantine 2.0, but even now I see these couples come out with pride. I want to bash their skulls in.

Attached: 1517462228200.jpg (288x415, 19K)

And how do I fuck them in the pussy ?

Attached: 1630566965854288.jpg (873x583, 88K)

Women are weak physically and mentally, they will follow the herd and right now we have hooknoses as Shepherds in the west. Don't believe the "we're tough" memes women spout.

Serious question for you mountain niggers:
Which is worse for you:

>Your daughter marrying a nigger
or
>Your daughter marrying a portuguese

That hasn't really been my experience. Maybe they're lower test than Africans living in Africa, but they're still higher than any European for the most part.

Yeah, the kikes have seized the means of propaganda. We have to take them all back.

Read the sticky faggot
MODS

Attached: Sticky.jpg (336x19, 10K)

The SVP aren't cuckservatives you retard. They try their best with such things as the mass migration initiative to finally control our borders again but they can't do shit if literally every other party + the media unites to undermine the will of the people. Now the SVP tries to cancle the free movement of people with the "Begrenzungsinitiative". That's not something a cuck party would do. The problem is that they need another right wing party to collaborate with but the CVP and FDP are turning to the left.
But yeah, i don't even want to know where we would be without the SVP.

women are the biggest traitors.
thread.

Because they're more noticable. They're like a bug on a blank wall. It's practically nothing, and yet it... bugs the hell out you.

> Rules are ever evenly enforced
Mods fall asleep at the wheel routinely for shill threads. At least this lines up with normal Jow Forums discourse.

>Damage Control

>It's fucking depressing.
Poor racist fragile white male you

From the eyes of a white women, black men are more fun. They can say words and tell jokes that white bois can't. They can act loud and brash in public and face no consequences. By dating one, you signal to the world how progressive and anit-racist you are and no one will publicly challenge you. All black men want white girls so white girls can have their selection of the top ones. Plus white girls want to see if the big dick thing is true.

Not saying these relationships will last or that black men make better partners I'm just trying to offer this echo chamber actual reasons why. Do we really wonder why Asian women prefer White men on here?

>Same thing is happening here

but luckily it's all neatly concentrated into 3% of the country geographically. You can go 50-100 miles out of just about any city to get away from it.

Well, since I'm a son from portuguese immigrant in geneva, I choose the second option.

But honestly, I have way too much respect from Switzerland and it's people that marring a swiss girl would be extremely disrespectful to swiss people in my own opinion. I would rather marry another Portuguese woman in switzerland. But in the same time, being very involved in the national activities, the politics (SVP party), swiss national pride , ...

Oskar Freysinger is my fuhrer.

If you are french talking, don't forget to go daily to this re information news website to get information that Main Stream Journal and medias won't talk about. Made by a very based university professor in Geneva.

lesobservateurs.ch/

Attached: SyrienRefugees.png (900x374, 408K)

So what you're saying is evenly enforce the law and bring about the day of the rope and everything will right itself?

That has been my postilion since the days of /new/, yes.

The nigger is obviously worse but what's the point of your question? I would disavowed my daughter in both cases.

So why SVP fired Oskar Freysinger because he was "too extreme" FFS ?

He wasn't extreme, he was very balanced ! HE was the man who organized almost all on it's own the minaret ban referendum and now, he's kicked from it's own people, it's own party like if he was a shit.

Attached: Freypng.png (136x102, 22K)

Lost all hope yet goys?

Attached: Thats+the+most+jewish+shark+ive+ever+seen+_fe03f69633e593c34c789384eb0403f6.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Nogs are given license to display "toxic masculinity" and all of the characteristics which are deemed inappropriate for the modern white man. They hate to admit they like aggressive men, so they don't admit it. Race-mixing isn't as common as you'd think, though. The only reason you don't see as many white-male nog-female relationships is because nog females are beaten and told to stay in line, not to "betray the race", etc., and because nog women are low value commodities.

they not fire him iirc he was just not voted back in. valasias is being inundated by refugee shits (go to the gare in sion) they hang out there 24/7 nigging around. we're fucking dead mate.

Nope.

Attached: Showeer.png (2113x1806, 3.54M)

i love valais so much. its best canton (fight me fags). but we're getting raped by having a border with italy...italy are niggers. all italians funnel nigger blood from africa straight into valais where they nigger-scoot up north hoping to find easy pussy in lausanne. albanian whores love the nigger dick

Well, it's the same in the end...They did not voted him back him because "too extreme".

I'm a Portuguese stranger born in Switzerland. I might want to get involved in politics because I genuinely care about this country. However, my positions are even more drastic and nationalists than Freysinger...So how the fuck would I possibly be allowed to do shit in this party if they consider Freysinger already too extreme ?

Our politics will betray us.

>why

Because like the rest of Pol, you're a fucking little bitch that goes on a anonymous message board to whine about it instead of doing something.

Attached: images-28.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Switzerland's wall at the Italian border, WHEN ?

BUILD THAT WALL.

Attached: MuscularChristianity.jpg (500x725, 39K)

The SVP as a whole isn't responsible for what the SVP in Wallis does.
Look at Bern and Zürich for example. Zürich has a more hardned right-wing SVP which prevented Switzerland from going into the EU while the SVP was quite left and in the end betrayed the SVP as a whole and created the BDP.

And even if the higher ups in the SVP personally kicked out Freysinger. It doesn't change the fact that they still launch initiative like the Begrenzungsinitiative to get us the hell out of the EU tyranny. That's not something a cuck party would do, you're just a salty.

"instead of doing something."

-> Have you a suggestion unironically ?

Attached: 1602-3.jpg (450x300, 38K)

>They did not voted him back
by they i mean valaisans didn't vote him back in friend. he not fired. just lost his position.
what more can we do but vote and do our part in society. take up guns and meme march? don't be a retard.
mountains are the wall. doesn't help any when they just take a train the leftists bought tickets for them on
SVP is pretty fucked....

Attached: 1441699835241.png (633x491, 281K)

Do you think that I should be involved with SVP Geneva or it will be a waste of time ? I'm not swiss by the way, but I want to make a demand to become swiss and do my military service, to be a true swiss...Well, I'll never be a true swiss, I have portuguese blood and genes, but I want the best for this country.

I'm in my 20s , I'm fairly new to all of this. long term advices on how to develop to get involved with the country ?

Attached: 1.jpg (423x600, 56K)

Why is the SVP fucked? Some retards are in the party but the party as a whole still tries to launch reasonable initiative. The only danger is that the "Bürgerlicher Schulterschluss" is basically a thing of the past because the FDP and CVP are drifting to the left.

geneva has a nationalist party that's good. but they probably won't like you much because portuguese. thus SVP is a good choice.

just pay your taxes and don't commit crime. don't vote for leftist shit and if you have children raise them properly. there. you are just become swiss. swiss is not a race but an idea. thus why we are "blood oath" nation. some will disagree, but I disagree w/ them.

as for you. it depends how moorish portugese you are. most portugese i know work hard, they are niggerish but you are not albanian criminals.
my picture is the reason. they launch initiative. it gets voted for. they ignore 100% of the policies they claim they would implement if it passed (i.e., they only launched it as a meme expecting it not to pass).

white guys won't put up with these "girls" for a reason

Its just how white women are so why bother yourself with them when you can find other races of women that will kiss the very earth that you walk ?

>unironic suggestion

Yeah. Several.

1) You can start with spreading shame. Am I the only one that saves these memes, stats and pictures that people say on this board? I pick the best ones that show the coonery of niggers, interracial violence and mail them around my neighborhood. I've posted them around my campus, hid them in campus newspapers, and am about to go bigger and target "diverse" neighborhoods to make them chimpout because violence has it's uses, which brings me to my second option.

2) Violence. See that pretty white girl disappointing her family walking locked hand with a nigger while society quietly ignores it? Run up behind the nigger and knock him out. Throw shit or heckle the couple. Call the white girl a coal burner and a disappointment to her family. She's going to get BLACKED, beat, knocked up and left anyway by her own choice so it might as well be you.

3) Just talk shit to their faces. See that single white mother with her half breed kids? Mock her. Tell her that her kids look JUST like her and laugh.

Ever wonder how the jews and niggers got to this level? Because we don't check them, yet they check us.

Attached: 1519317821906.jpg (750x588, 70K)

Just do it like the FPÖ in Austria or the AFD in Germany. Don't talk publicly about your "extreme" views and operate within the fringes of what is political accepted by the people.

>It's because European men are effeminate

We work 50 hour workweeks and the majority have collegelevel education. If you are looking for 'effeminate', then see the male niggers on welfare like little girls. Having big daddy government provide everything for them.

Are you talking of the MCG party ? I love this party, since the attack a very serious issue that the SVP party just fucking ignores: The fact that french,Germans,Italians,... are all taking the jobs of swiss citizen in mass.And they have A LOT of ads in the city and newspaper lately, which is very good.

Attached: MCG.jpg (1024x682, 291K)

yes. again. they will not like you because the portugese are part of the problem. even if they tend to do shit-jobs. but the swiss would do those shitty jobs if the pay was correct. which it is not because we can just hire the portugese to do it.

svp is probably the most logical choice for someone like you

>cucking the government
>effeminate
>cucking you
>effeminate
Wew

You didn't see that. You're schizophrenic. Look up twitter psychosis.

>don't be a retard

You fucks can't sit back and do the math. Remember that Dylan Roof didn't just "get caught". He walked out the front door where there was cameras, EXPECTING to get caught by police. Like an idiot, he didn't think about making a clean escape.

Anyway, if one of you defeatist white fucks on here could just take out ten of them, you could clean up your cities in a day. Remember that the next time a young pretty white girl is found dead and raped in a ditch while the nigger gets to live with a bed to sleep in, a roof over their head, recreational activities and free medical care at the expense of the taxpayer.

At the expense of YOU.

Attached: 1519177039076.jpg (547x500, 53K)

By those standards, every soldier is extremely effeminate.

15-20 in a day? arent you exaggerating ?
I thought Switzerland had their borders closed and didnt hand out citizenship to just anyone? let alone a nigger? what happened

>they ignore 100% of the policies they claim they would implement if it passed
Such as? They didn't ignore the MEI vote, our government basically ignored it and the SVP called it what it is, a constitutional break. So they do the only thing they can, launch a new initiative (Begrenzungsinitiative) to push it once again.
So no, it's not the SVP which ignores the intiative, it's the government which does it. And of course, they have some say within the government but they can't do shit when all other parties ally themselve together to push against the SVP.

Women want masculine men. When your society is riddled with soy boys, loli-pedo fags and betas, they go for the next best thing.

Kill the degenerates and the women will be yours.

>caring if white women die because of their choice
Why do you want white men to be whiteknight so much?

>a mutt
why would i listen to you
they didn't limit immigration in anyway shape or form after we voted for that.
>the government
the SVP is majority. they are gov't. they ignored it to satiate the EU. they are hoping it does not pass again. if it does they will ignore it again.

Attached: 1406553669525.png (1308x786, 291K)

Sure man, believe that.

Meanwhile these welfare nigs (that you pay taxes to subsidize) go around fucking your sisters and daughters, defining the culture and out breeding you.

My god, if white people rioted and fucked shit up the way niggers did, you would find THAT THE POLICE WILL FUCKING RUN. They DO NOT have a duty to protect ANYONE when their lives are at risk!

>best part

We don't need welfare checks and Red Cross shelters. We won't burn our shit down and we still have food.

Attached: 1515229802727.jpg (746x737, 130K)

Suck it up. We hold the wrong values for this time. Being withdrawn isn't a positive only the most social can enjoy life. There is nothing that can be done because it's far too late. Suck it up and move on with your life never mind these people don't concern yourself with them in the slightest. You will never find out why people do stupid things it's human nature there is no reason to it.

Because kike:

No white women?

No white future.

Well, to be fair, it's right. It's a fucking shame that strangers, even when born in the country like myself, get's the job instead of a Swiss citizen, especially when there are swiss people seeking any job for months and don't find any.

But the worst shame was really when fucking french people crossing the border everyday to work in geneva and stealing jobs of the swiss residents...

My parents work at ROLEX, and let me tell you that it was a FUCKING BETRAYAL, almost all high postions were FRENCH people, all the Human Ressources were FRENCH, the CEO was FRENCH, all the FRENCH people were getting permanent job while swiss resident were LUCKY to get even a temporary job for one year.

Those fucking french frags were then saying that "there were no swiss person wanting to do these kind of jobs", yeah right fucking liars piece of shit. My mother, even though portuguese, confronted them because of the fucking hypocrisy of these frogs fags...They were totally subverting the whole fucking place into a french made industry...It was up to a point where more than 50% of the working force was french and not swiss resident...

That's fucking rolex for you.

Then, there is this current CEO that is from geneva and now, we get permanent swiss jobs, a lot of swiss workers entering back suddenly, high positions are swiss again , ...

But that, SVP doesn't fucking care, they even encourage subversions like this but the MCG party is right on this one.

stop posting mutt

Attached: plebbit_poster_ignore_his_shit_posting.png (866x475, 53K)

Look man they need to go trough a natural selection like all white men did, by doing this only the ones who are loyal to their own race will survive and such only their genes will continue our race making us better.So why bother stopping them, quite the opposite we should promote is so we can get rid of as many of these genetic dead ends as we can.

>why listen to you

I could give a shit if you did. But the truth is user if you are white, we and other whites are in the same boat.

Our boat might go down, but you MIGHT drown before I do.

And yet today, white men are fucking niggers, asians, robots.

Real loyalty.

Nigs in Europe are like 5'2 tall and weigh 120 lbs. They do not lift weights at all. My gym doesn't have a single black man. You have been brainwashed by Jewish media.

They just sit in their apartments all day. Often alcoholics. When young, they either sit at the library playing videogames, because they can't afford them by themselves, or they stand around in groups in front of a 7-11.

You mad Bruh? Many white girls have a fetish for ethnic men. White men are not dimorphoc enough for them.

What do you suppose we do? Start a civil war? You'll have the majority of the population, the police, army and the entire state cracking down on you. You must learn to accept it and move on. If you want to change things you'll have to do what most of you are afraid of a talk to women try to convince them not to do such a thing. Then again if you do it's hate speech. They want us dead it appears and we don't get a say. I know ow that just the thought that your future wife may have been with a nigger is vomit inducing this is the hell you have inherited. Thank you Mr Cohen.

And? Only white women can make children so white men can sleep and with whatever biological or non biological being.So in other words we need them to go trough the same evolution process like white men have.

Black me are bigger, more athletic, and have lager dicks. Virgin white women get weak knees in the presence of such an intimidating physical specimen. They enjoy the rough ride that comes with being with such a superior man.

So....why are you allowing literal chimps to fuck your women?

Why do you allow them to loiter when you and your friends can beat them within inches of their lives for just being in your neighborhood?

>Geneva bros

Damn that's rare. We should meet sometimes, just moved out in Eaux-Vives but i don't think i will stay, too noisy sadly. I need to be in a calm environment.

very good ideas, bump

Shut the fuck up faggot

>start a civil war

Why not? Just because it's 2018, and your society pushes rightful patriots in the dark corners, it can't be done?

Again, all it takes is for ONE of you to take out TEN of them each.

>they didn't limit immigration in anyway shape or form after we voted for that.
Were you sleeping during the whole process? Did you miss how basically all other parties cooperated to fight against MEI? The SVP was standing there and calling it out. It was quite the uproar. But in the end, they can do much alone and they're currently against everyone else. And now they're launching the "Begrenzungsinitiative" as a consequence.

>the SVP is majority. they are gov't
No they don't have a majority. They're the biggest party, but the other parties have the majority to when they cooperate together and that's what they did during the MEI debacle.
That's why the SVP needed the "Bürgerlicher Schulternschluss" to get things done and that's why they relly so much on initiatives.

So yeah, it's just wrong if you say that the SVP ignores the results of the initative.

Mate somalis are the weakest and skinniest race on the planet, go say that shit at an mma gym in front of some russians or something lmao

>calls me a Jew
>literally sounds like a jew slave.

I feel bad for you Brits/Europeans. You people have lost all your pride and train of thought.

is there a reason mutts come and shit up any thread that has nothing to do with them?

Attached: 1492195612650.png (620x463, 59K)

You are doing God's work.

Attached: 15220083849493.png (756x643, 221K)

stopped by zürich last year, it was filled with bmwf couples with their 56% mongrel babies, poojeet servers everywhere handing you food with their shit-crusted hands and somaliggers in every corner. didn't hear turkish as much as I did in goymany, but the most mutts I saw there. that experience made me grateful for living in this 3rd world shithole, because at least it was homogeneous

And white numbers continue to decrease from murder and bearing little to zero children.

I'll remind you user, that the ENTIRE reason this conversation is being had is because of inaction.

Attached: download.png (193x262, 8K)

thats a shame because swiss women are known for their whtieness. oh well genes down the trash

How do you function with four official languages in your country? Belgium has three official languages, but it's more or less an unspoken rule that French is the lingua franca, but in Switzerland, is German the lingua franca or do the French speakers behave as they do in every other country i.e. only speaking French and nothing but French and expecting that the rest of the country learn French to accommodate them?

>Eaux-Vives

I'm quite the paranoiac kind, already showing my Swiss flag by error here makes me nervous.

Attached: 2ee3d0d7d1312311.jpg (655x492, 121K)

As a Genevois myself (born here) i'm mostly concerned by the gentrification of the city. I know this is an """international city""" thanks to the ONU and other """humanitarian organisations""" but still, the amount of english speakers acting like they're superior, taking every single housing available (when there's a crisis in the city since years now, very hard to find something) is astonishing.

In fact, to me it became an oddity to hear french or german in Geneva public transportation these days.

all you hear in geneva is englush and chinese lmao