Drunk woman drugged her kids then drove off a cliff

What did she mean by this?

oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/04/hart_mom_was_drunk_when_she_dr.html#incart_breaking

Attached: le diversity family.jpg (800x530, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EzW5o5RMFBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She was tired of living with a bunch of niggers.

Same here, but sadly I can't fit them all in my car.

NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-130426.jpg (199x98, 5K)

Something is biologicaly wrong with white people. Why would you adopt a child of another race and impose your culture onto them? Can't wait for your fucking extinction!

Did the pavement apes die? The only question that matters

So this woman killed a bunch of niglet Bernie supporters?
We should build a statue of her.

Attached: thedudeisconfused.gif (496x279, 123K)

imagine taking your pet blacks along to march for #BLM in Portland but then one day you realise you could have setteled down with a white man and raised a family like your parents did but you're a childlike lesbian collecting niggers like cats with your freak wife so you drive over a cliff because it's basically easier than spending the next 20 years trying to sort out your mess of a life.

Attached: rd.jpg (754x726, 82K)

>(((white))) people
Just a suggestion, maybe if blacks stopped abandoning their kids kike dykes wouldn't have the opportunity to adopt them.

Elon Musk here knows what is up

toll paid in full

are those all of her biological kids? looks like each one of them was born from a different father

even when brazilians racemix the kids don't end up looking so different from each other

They’re all adopted. She was like a crazy cat lady but with niggers. The other white woman was her wife.

She adopted him. She was a lesbian with the other chick. Just crazy the only one to live is the Childish Gambino.

They're adopted kids. Lesbians don't give birth.

she had black kids as slaves adopted them to gave them as slaves. and then she killed herself and them. you white supremacists are the most evil people on earth l.

all you crackers are sick in the head and needs death.and all you devils support the killings too you having a field day huh?

>She was like a crazy cat lady but with niggers.
Are we going to see more of this? Will there be a Hoarders episode where some crazy nigger lady has 573 dead niglets crammed into a shitty 3 bedroom house in various states of decay?

Yah k

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-132912.jpg (1735x206, 94K)

that's not the problem if you crackers would stop adopting them and get kids if your own it wouldn't be a problem you cracker bitch

If you want to LARP as a non-white and you're from Norway, you're going to need to use a meme-flag.

If you actually are non-white and in Norway, KYS

Attached: Tay_bot_logo.jpg (200x200, 17K)

im a black from Norway didn't have a choice to be in this cracker country

Kys wtf nigger

fuck norway you racket bit h you kill your eld you don't belong in amerikkka

i would kill crackers before I killed myself

Just like a black person to blame people for giving parentless kids, a home. Fucking apes.

>killing 6 niglits
/our/ lesbians

you're nothing but a pale LARPer with cuckold fetish. Go back to your shed Kjetil

There were numerous complaints from neighbors and teachers about the kids being denied food as punishment and even beaten. Likely those two lesbos were just farming the kids for government support.
I mean, you can get like $800-1600 a month in support for an adopted niglet and easily pocket 90% of that for yourself while letting socialized education/healthcare systems take care of the rest.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

White pussy was made for BBC!

It's not OUR extinction that's coming.

Attached: shhheeeiiittt.png (299x225, 102K)

How can gravity be so based?

Gravity was discovered by the white man.

She was correcting her naive mistake of rearing the enemy's disgusting chimpling offspring with her "wife". I fucking hate when people adopt babies from another race because they hate their own parents. This has elements of that, and I am sure that the societal stigma has occasionally been brutally applied to her and to them (niggers are brutal with orphan niggers). RIP to her. The kids are in a much better place now. Apparently, that's the morgue and a couple out in the ocean.

>Gravity was discovered by the white man.
It wasn't just a good idea, it is a Law.

Murder suicide.

See: Taconic Parkway Crash

Their last meal was a couple of banannas before she killed them.

>law
Then explain magnets

The surveillance photo shows mom Jennifer Hart, 38, purchasing bananas and other groceries. It's unclear where her wife, Sarah, also 38, and their six adopted children were at the time.

Here's the video of the crash. It's horrible.
youtu.be/EzW5o5RMFBU

yes theyre missing aka in the ocean

>be me
>dumb nigger who has never accomplished anything ever
>insult the people who gave you anything

Your welcome for the internet shitskin

oh and wouldnt be surprised one bit if she sold the girls

checked & keked

Kill yourself or leave then shitskin

all these malfunctioning bernie bernouts. It is very sad!

Attached: fonzie.jpg (474x266, 16K)

The sharks are eating African cuisine tonight.

You can always go back to africa. I hear it's nice.

Go back to Africa, you tree-swinging aids monkey.

Value Lost: 0

Attached: 1521699831157.jpg (533x800, 134K)

Didn't they prove she never hit the brakes either?

this. she probably was having a lot of fun for the first few years, but the novelty wore off. she knew she was in too deep. continuing with her life meant continuing to suffer, changing her life meant losing face. so she just burnt it all down