Ladies and gentlemen the United kingdom

Refugee Family Set to Win Millions from NHS for Not Using Foreign Language to Explain Importance of Feeding Newborn

google.co.uk/amp/www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/15/refugee-family-set-win-millions-nhs-foreign-language/amp/

Attached: AD6E4BEC-2683-4ECA-B63C-E0D7DFF99B36.png (750x1334, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/15/refugee-family-set-win-millions-nhs-foreign-language/amp/
steemit.com/crime-scene/@fyrstikken/real-crime-the-elin-krantz-case-nsfw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Elin_Krantz
heidelblog.net/2015/02/the-purpose-of-political-correctness-is-to-humiliate/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Explain importance of feeding Newborn

Seriously just nuke us now.

Please be fake.

PLEASE BE FAKE. WHY IS THE WORLD GETTING SO FUCKING STUPID. WAS IT ALWAYS THIS STUPID? AM I JUST OUT OF THE LOOP?

Attached: 1522954714129.png (320x320, 90K)

Can we get the name of the lawyer. I have a feeling this is gonna be another (((cohencidence)))

Attached: 1522720020836.png (1354x870, 40K)

I didn't know that a baby, newborn or otherwise, had to be fed. You knew that babies should be fed? You must be smart.

I’m afraid this is real United Kingdom officially the most cucked country in the world

Darkies were likely always this stupid, but since they stayed in their third world shitholes, nobody here really noticed it.

Attached: 1422198289235.gif (300x197, 1.85M)

Stupidity is normalized and encouraged. Free thinking is shunned and looked down upon.

for fuck sake, dad. sort yourself out.

Would have thought that engineers and doctors would have known that babies need feeding

>letting your own child starve to get millions
wew!

The world is going crazy, but one of the main problems seems to be judges. The judiciary is either full of leftist extremists, or their just too afraid to go against anyone with dark skin. Basically the same as what happened to the scientific community. They were getting attacked constantly so they learnt to just shit their mouths about anything to do with race and gender.

Now that's a creative way to fund terrorists

What's next? The government expelling native citizens to make room for more immigrants? I'm ready for anything at this point.

What a fucking joke the west has become

>Explain Importance of Feeding Newborn

Attached: blackrace41.png (738x1244, 1.21M)

Wtf is wrong with UK

Attached: tfw mexican.png (702x395, 140K)

EU human rights lawyers and eu laws are to blame this

Are non-whites so fucking retarded that they don’t know to feed a newborn every few hours and burp them?

Haha and they have to pay for the literal retards care for the rest of its life. Oh fuck my sides, you bongs are sad castrated husks of a dignified people

>Are non-whites so fucking retarded
yes.

Attached: nigabstract2.png (680x8232, 2.1M)

You wish.

Attached: 1501337219700.gif (350x249, 2.46M)

Were fucked. Just nuke us now.

I personally can't wait for the death of the NHS. Every "liberal" will turn into far right extremists overnight.

I wonder whos idea they were.

Attached: 9DpkXgn.png (3000x3000, 166K)

That one tire on the panel haunt my nights. Can God be merciful and just remove the niggers?

Nope, no sweeping the mess under the rug, you gotta fix it.

Is it time for white flight to the US?

It's the future you chose.

why aren't the parents being charged for criminal negligence

because the nanny state failed to educate them on the importance of feeding their child. it's not their fault they dindu nuffin

It's too late for you.

Attached: 1521566510230.png (946x459, 406K)

Sauce?

Fuck it I'm ready to start the second Norman invasion. 2066 here we come.

England wtf are you even doing?

Attached: 1518404491439.jpg (1024x597, 74K)

>millions of tax payers money going to parasites who hate and you the system that awards them

lmao the west's death is hilarious

Here tou go bro

Attached: 1491496087926.jpg (1685x1779, 1014K)

>you're expelled oh and we also barred you from escaping this nightmare to the US you have to go to an even more cucked EU country

Attached: 83005094.gif (280x174, 1.92M)

You*

Just keep pushing your thot prime minister to blame Russia for shit harder

If this isn't enough to awake people then UK is lost definitively, they're not even trying to make good excuses anymore.

I feel ill

Wow.
>The More You Know Goy....

Where is the Palpatine "It's ironic..." meme?

Look at her lying there dead, it's so satisfying.

Question

Do judiciary comes as a package with a party? like this judge gets in position because a party with 51% if the votes?

Always baffles me how in first world countries suppossed lawyers of renown always allow the must cucked shit to pass

M8 SORRY TO TELL U, BUT THEY ARENT STUPID...THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE. WHEN THEY FOUND OUT THEY DIDNT HAVE A TRANSLATOR THEY MADE UP A PLAN TO MAKE THEIR CASH FAST. TO THEM A CHILD IS JUST A LITTLE SLAVE. DISPOSABLE AND FOR ECONOMIC GAIN. THEY CAN ALWAYS SHIT OUT ANOOTHER ONE (OR TEN) AND WE ARE GONNA PAY FORE EM TOO (AND THEN SOME). SAD BUT TRUE. NOONE IS TOO DUMB TO THINK U DONT NEED TO FEED A BABY.

I'm okay with this. As a lawfag specializing in tax law I know law is ridiculously powerful weapon, perhaps too powerful, that is constantly used by the wealthy elite to profit. It's cases like these that show the absurdity of it all. Equal arms and all that. The poor should not be shamed for arming themselves with the same legal procedures the elite paid lawmakers to create for them.

I swear to god, this is the case. When I was on a German state school, the teachers gave me shit like nothing else for thinking out of the box. As soon as I started my job training and my studies afterwards, my grades went up and thinking out of the box actually benefited me. And I'm not like the fuckheads that repeats the same shit the professors told him. It's really crazy.

who needs memes when you have poetic justice?
:^)

For fuck's sake, dad... Even the Irish have their shit sorted out better than you. THE IRISH.

Attached: DoesFoxEvenHaveNewsAt10Anymore.gif (780x1144, 74K)

I'd seen the pics of the dead girl but hadn't seen the gif. But now with two and two put together...

White men need to check their bitches. The white women is a feral, cock hungry beast. She is right down there with the niggerbitch.

>Breitbart
and Jow Forums bites as usual

Attached: pepe lone.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

>google.co.uk/amp/www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/15/refugee-family-set-win-millions-nhs-foreign-language/amp/

How the fuck can someone be so retarded that they do not know they need to feed a baby, What the actual fuck, the language barrier has nothing to do with it, spaka parents.

No. The goal of every authoritarian power structure is to make the common man feel like this. Usually right when it's big and clunky enough to fear losing everything instantly.

That's the loop.

On hand I'm more terrified that there are worse stories that aren't making it into the press

Attached: RAGE.jpg (299x722, 41K)

Get off, poolander. Your presence alongside with shitskin mudslimes doesn't make Britain better.

Lawfag here. Federal judges are appointed by a president for typically lifetime appointments, much like the Supreme Court except there’s a lot more of them and they have less influence. The Federal Supreme Court is appointed by a president and confirmed by congress and subject to more scrutiny than lower judges. Each state has its own trial level, appellate, and Supreme Courts, and in many states including mine they are all elected for a four year term. Judges are forbidden from being outwardly partisan and people care a lot less about them than a governor or senator, but they are somewhat a reflection of the (in my case liberal) constituency. There’s an extremely high rate of retention for state judges unless they mess up publicly or some big money donor runs a campaign against them. This means they can sit through many political eras.
Most lawyers become one because they want to change the world in some way, but you often don’t get to pick your clients based on your beliefs if you want to enjoy any material success. Even then you have no direct control over outcome or precedent so many of the ideological are drawn to the judiciary.
Hope that helps :)

I should add in case you’re not familiar that judicial positions only open when the previous judge is voted out, dies, or retires. So it’s not like they shift all at once

>particularly stupid cat in my neighborhood has kitttens
>cat is smart enough to feed her kittens with out anyone explaining that in cat
>muzzies can’t figure this out
Calling them animals would be an insult to animals at this point

Sauce please. I've seen the images on the right plenty but I have never heard of them being associated with that story.

what the hell is that url? Has Jow Forums banned brietbart?

Just google her name user.

It's not the same girl.

It is google.co. United Kingdoms are you daft?

steemit.com/crime-scene/@fyrstikken/real-crime-the-elin-krantz-case-nsfw

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Elin_Krantz

It seems it is the same girl.

Meh. I agree with this. You agreed to provide a service to a person of limited English proficiency and you failed. If you don't like it, don't claim to be competent in providing service to such people.

If you have commie health care, and still can't handle it, don't let them in your country. Decent translators get what? $60k per year at most.

There's no fucking excuse, poorfags.

You don't need to speak english to know that you need to feed a baby, the mother is a retard

This is the boot stepping on a human face. Instead of physical torture the system uses humiliation on its victims.

heidelblog.net/2015/02/the-purpose-of-political-correctness-is-to-humiliate/

The rape gang stuff is. Orwell could not in his darkest fantasies imagine something quite as evil as a government that imports foreigners to rape and terrorize its subjects, and punishing the people trying to put a stop to it.

(((breitbart)))

I believe the nigger fucking bitch is a lefty retard.
I believe the raped dead bitch is a lefty retard.
It's just TOO perfect for them to be the SAME lefty retard. I call shenanigans.

Attached: spaghetti_nigger.jpg (543x852, 69K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state

>Sri Lanka
79 IQ

They're actually retarded.

Attached: 1516246817248.jpg (1317x1652, 793K)

>EU human rights lawyers and eu laws are to blame this
Yeah, I'm sure those are to blame for UK Crown Courts and vast immigration from Commonwealth

It is user, that's why its so satisfying.

>The state being a parent in this way
>The courts backing it up

> Breitbart 'news'
I assume this fantasy was translated from it's original Russian.

how about a non google link next time fucko