Why does every race hate black people so much Jow Forums?

Why does every race hate black people so much Jow Forums?

twitter.com/jordan__twt/status/984814534165704706

Attached: Capture.png (610x794, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
databank.worldbank.org/data/reports.aspx?source=2&series=VC.IHR.PSRC.P5&country=
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2005-Color-of-Crime-Report.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3763365/#bb0385
questions.assemblee-nationale.fr/static/15/questions/jo/jo_anq_201807.pdf
questions.assemblee-nationale.fr/q15/15-890QE.htm
wa-pedia.com/gaijin/foreign_crime_in_japan.shtml
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/269399/Race-and-cjs-2012.pdf
pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/sexualbrottslighet_bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet_v3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=o25I2fzFGoY
politiet.no/globalassets/dokumenter/oslo/rapporter/voldtekt/voldtekt-i-den-globale-byen-oslo-2012.pdf
scheidendegeister.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/2-277-prozent-sind-nicht-nur-gefuehlt-zuwanderer-sind-krimineller-als-die-durchschnittsbevoelkerung/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: IQ Bitches.png (1317x1652, 425K)

that entire thread is a good reason

fpbp

Attached: 1498627401485.png (552x333, 226K)

Problem is you dindu nuffin'

Attached: 1486182363475.jpg (736x747, 161K)

Where are all the redpills about nigger crime

>we didn't' enslave
Where do you think they came from?

How quick blacks are to ignore the fact that they did have slaves, even white slaves.

Plus, all blacks claim to be Egyptian, and ancient Egypt literally did all those things. So which is it? Are they admitting they are Egyptian and are guilty of all of those? Or that they aren't actually kangs?

please don't call them people

researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

Attached: nigspecies.png (546x548, 49K)

WE DINDU NUFFIN
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEIT

Attached: kangz.jpg (776x378, 48K)

Mass migrate everywhere and bring drugs, violence, and rape. Also, as much as I hate what abouts, black people are themselves content to talk down about every race but when anybody has anything to say about them it triggers them into some sort of existential panic.

>blacks are 13% of the american population
>well over half of all violent crime is committed by blacks
>over 90% of the violent crime committed by blacks is committed by black males
>so it turns out that 6.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime
>most crime committed by black males is committed between the ages of 15-35
>so you be sayin' that about 3.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime in a country of over 300 million?

Attached: blackrace44.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

>so you be sayin' that about 3.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime in a country of over 300 million?
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIITTT

Attached: blackrace40.png (662x703, 123K)

>Didn't enslave
Well there's a fallacy right there to begin with

i hope you wypipo paid your taxes i need new jordans and my babymomma who i don't support needs a new iphone

Attached: blackrace36.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

>we didn't enslave
niggers are still enslaving i wonder why they conveniently don't look into this

Might have something to do with that extremely high crime rate and just the everyday noggery blacks are responsible for.....just a hunch

Attached: poo lower than nigs.png (1920x1030, 797K)

Attached: dinduguide.png (1696x8568, 1.58M)

>"Ugh, I hate black people so much!"
>"Why?"
>"Because they keep killing other black people!"

Attached: 1466352743253.jpg (1280x706, 210K)

you missed this one, sweetie:
Superior Nigger Intelligence, everyone

Attached: nigabstract.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

Das jus becuz RACISM you colonizing ass cracka, now give me your wallet!

Like, why should we fucking not?

This. Try bringing these cold hard facts up on a college campus and your career would be over.

If white males were committing anywhere near this amount of crime there would be non stop screeching from the left. Well, even more so.

Attached: 1520150279778.jpg (773x554, 77K)

do you have the sources for the data?
i asked in another thread, but it got archived.

Mhmm...

Attached: menarewhite.png (625x640, 68K)

>people

It's not blacks. It's African-Americans, their jew admixture, and their victim complexes, which miraculously surpassed even the jew's level of self-victimization.

I don’t hate black people I just love white people more.

>now give me your wallet!
>implying i'm not armed
topcuck

Attached: file.png (1581x954, 2.44M)

The fact that we have to explain why we hate them is exactly why we hate them.

Interesting thing : afro-american blacks share the exact same homicidal rate than the guinean blacks they descend from, despite of vastly different socio-economic conditions and overall quality of life.

Attached: criminalité noirs afrique.png (1023x653, 271K)

>antagonizes and makes stereotyes about everyone who isn't them openly
>blame everyone else for your shortcomings
>make neighborhoods unbearable to live in
>stole my bike
Oh gee I can't figure ot out

>There's a book by Benjamin Franklin that kind if explains it and if you can find a book on the Moors that would explain it as well
What did Benjamin Franklin say? I guess with the Moors he means the Arabs calling them dumb.

Its time we deal with the wh*Toid menace my BLACK brothas

>blacks
>"we didn't enslave."

You enslaved your own kind, you disingenuous piece of trash.

> jealousy
> fear
> love everything we ‘’’’’’’’’created’’’’’’

I truly wish Booth abducted Lincoln and fucked him up before shooting that stupid fuck

Attached: EEBBB191-C6D2-412A-889F-A2231223A055.png (1536x2048, 1.24M)

Homicidal rates of African countries are 10x greater than European homicidal rates.

Attached: black murders cross-country.png (1531x841, 117K)

>Why does every race hate black people
>it can't be thay blacks are garbage subhumans. no. it must be that everyone is just raysiss for no reason
niggers are so stupid it makes me sick

It's not just other black people.

Do people really not understand how violent and dangerous niggers are? They are a curse to any other race that has the misfortune of living near them.

Attached: 2987935b64f09e26687f56a670c3b670610dcdc6b8072668e43379f5b5f55224.png (616x2030, 1016K)

World regions with the highest homicidal and crime rates are African ones.

databank.worldbank.org/data/reports.aspx?source=2&series=VC.IHR.PSRC.P5&country=

Attached: worlddatabank.jpg (994x782, 85K)

>We
>We
>We

There's no fucking "we". You're individuals not some hive mind collective. This is the problem, so many black people are taught to think of themselves as a collective. It's retarded. You have no god damn connection at all to Kunto'Keentay crown prince of Africa 1,000 years ago, you have no connection to Tyrone who lived down the block 12 years ago. I have no connection to Napoleon or some white dude named Greg. None, nothing, fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

Attached: Angeryeggwithgreenhat.png (590x605, 583K)

>do you have the sources for the data?
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2005-Color-of-Crime-Report.pdf

In the case of Brazil, Afro-Brazilians represent only 7.61% of the total population, for the following ratios: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3763365/#bb0385

> In Brazil, homicide victims are most likely to be young, male, Black, and with few years of education, as shown in the following statistics. In 2009, the male homicide rate (51.1 per 100,000) was over 10 times the female rate (4.3 per 100,000). The homicide rate was highest for black people (34.6), then indigenous (32.5), white (16.3) and people of Asian descent (6.8). By age group, rates were: 24.0 (10–19 years); 62.5 (20–29 years); 40.3 (30–39 years); 25.5 (40–49 years); 14.3 (50–59 years); and 9.2 (60 + years). Homicide rates by number of school years completed were: 30.3 (1–3 years) 36.1 (4–7 years), 13.1 (8–11 years), and 7.8 (12 + years).

Why is everybody so agasnt gassing the subhumans?
We could be colonizing other planets now if Hitler would of got his way

In Canada it's the same shit.

Attached: black crime canada.png (850x812, 139K)

>I don't know what black people did so wrong.
Nothing, you did nothing.
That's why.

Attached: 1522039335779.jpg (688x560, 46K)

This literally says that Latin America and the Carribean has 2x the homicide rates, you illiterate Maghrebi.

Alas! Now I truly see. Feel free to try and stop us.

Attached: populationvictory2.png (882x709, 77K)

>We could be colonizing other planets now if Hitler would of got his way

Attached: 1502357780385.png (696x748, 434K)

In Norway it's (again) the same stuff that's going on.

Attached: norway.png (677x947, 37K)

>. I have no connection to Napoleon or some white dude named Greg.
That is absolutely correct, dear fellow white guy.

Attached: dearfellowwhitepeople.jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)

that link looks sketchy as hell.
i'm not going to click that.
i was hoping you had some fbi or cdc source or something like that.

In France, we can't know as Muslims commit too many crimes to see the non muslim ones.

>Feel free to try and stop us.
>white countries will continue to give africa food and medicine at exponentially increasing rates indefinitely
we don't have to. the white cucks just need to stop giving food and medical aid to apefrica and they'll return to equilibrium

Attached: zimbniggers.jpg (3884x1776, 1.24M)

shit like this

Attached: 1493221647979.jpg (422x590, 50K)

We whites are guilty of that as well
We like to think we're individuals but the second we talk about 1488 or white identity being threatened we are also joining the collective mindset

They did colonize and enslave in Africa though. That twatter poster is legitimately uneducated

>source?
>i don't like your source so i'll just dismiss it without even reading the methods and findings
fuck you too, nigger. it's just a pdf

Attached: file.png (817x1054, 82K)

You two don't even realize how much you harm yourself and those closest to you with your individualism ideology.
You do realize that surviving on this planet is a team endeavor?

She isn't wrong.

I lost 2.4% of my IQ just reading that thread.

>Zee@ScriptLovely Apr 13

>Replying to @jordan__twt @BUSANITES
>Jealousy, fear, and immense pleasure in our suffering is why these folks hates us. They hate us but they love everything we created/ discover and try to make it as their own and then dehumanize us in the process baka.

Good lord...

ooga booga indeed

>They hate us but they love everything we created/ discover

Attached: blackrace35.png (1474x3755, 1.33M)

Niggers are animals who are pretending to be humans.
On the other hand, asians are superior than we are, so we resort to calling them insect people.

>black woman and woman of color aren't synonyms

Us whites don't discriminate. Nigger.

Attached: 1517263634441.jpg (500x327, 18K)

I dont hate all blacks. I just despise the ones that fully embrace nigger culture.

this

Reading the replies truly brings further enlightment. They think they're the chosen people of God and then revert back to evolution.

>We whites

No fuck you, that's Jow Forums. I don't subscribe to that bullshit. If I were to write a 10,000 page manifesto about my life I'd probably get halfway in before even thinking to mention my skin.
I don't give a shit about white identity, I care about my identity.

My team isn't my skin. My team is people I agree with or can work well with. Secondly I don't give a shit about survival on the planet anymore, the other team is winning despite being retarded and setting us on a doomed course. Fuck it all.

Africa doesn't import much food, unlike Europe. Most of Africa outside of warzones is food secure.

>white cucks just need to stop giving food and medical aid to apefrica and they'll return to equilibrium

Oh boy, it's another "I live in a fantasy world where governments do unrealistic things because I, user, say they should" episode.

Don't you find it odd that no professional demographers ever account for your imagined scenario of mass starvation following (a similarly imagined) stoppage of aid?

Even if such a thing were to occur (and, again, it would never), we'd simply mass-migrate to food secure areas. The Syrian refugee crisis would look be tame compared to what we could bring.

Attached: blackflag3.jpg (700x450, 60K)

>I don't give a shit about white identity, I care about my identity.
good goy

Attached: 1511630058989.jpg (974x928, 281K)

We know fellow Pierre ; we know.

In France, In 2017, the figures by the Ministry of Justice were released on February 1 : French prisons then had 69 077 inmates and holders of dual nationality are not counted : questions.assemblee-nationale.fr/static/15/questions/jo/jo_anq_201807.pdf

The list is the following (not distinguishing between defendants and convicts): questions.assemblee-nationale.fr/q15/15-890QE.htm

Of the 14,964 foreign prisoners, approximately 7507 are of Maghrebi, African or Middle Eastern origin (from 28 regions, mainland and islands), for an average of 268 prisoners. 3995 are of intra-European origin (including 1500 Romanian) from 35 regions (average of about 114 prisoners). The overrepresentation among foreign prisoners is clear: on average it is of a double. If we compare with foreign prisoners of European origin, we remain on a ratio on average 2 times higher for the Maghreb, Africa and the Middle East combined, while out of the 13 millions foreigners in France in 2008 (parents + children), 42% of children of immigrants come from two parents from intra-EU immigration, when only 39% of immigrant children come from two parents of Afro-Maghreb immigrants .

In 2011 the share of the European population versus that of African origin was pic related.

If we add all the African countries in the criminal statistics (defendants and convicts) listed above, we obtain a score ranking the individuals of African origin in the top 2 behind the populations of North African origin.

Attached: FRANCE.png (539x275, 43K)

niggers are unable to feed themselves and white nations have to feed them.
>Even if such a thing were to occur (and, again, it would never), we'd simply mass-migrate to food secure areas.
lmao niggers

Attached: south apefrica.webm (480x360, 483K)

Because you never shut the fuck up about yourselves. You are the most narcissistic people, while accomplishing nothing to deserve such levels of attention.

FUCK OFF

Attached: Black Fragility - 2017.jpg (638x918, 210K)

Kek'd so much at that pic

Attached: 1515464492107.jpg (540x534, 67K)

This

within black communities there are people who think they need shows of force to demonstrate that they are not to be messed with

these sorts of things are not restricted to single occasional events they are a way of life for these thugs. its a bad tactic that only gets you more enemies. the federal government and the jews like to do this shit to. it makes sense that all 3 are hated

>we didn’t enslave
Literally started slavery. I believe most people would hate niggers less if the lies about us all being human were stopped.

my team is my skin. go team white! whoop whoop!

No your team is people who think your team is your skin. It's a very subtle but important difference. It puts you in the same faction as the blacks in OP.

Attached: 1521823257544.jpg (217x407, 12K)

In Japan, niggers are also responsible for a disproportionate homicidal rate.

wa-pedia.com/gaijin/foreign_crime_in_japan.shtml

> “Considering continents, the highest crime and offence rate is however held by the Africans (0.954%).

> The Japanese crime rate is 0.340%, which is similar to the Asian average of 0.314%, but about 10 times higher than that of Western countries, with Oceanians at 0.0044%, Europeans at 0.042% and North Americans at 0.029%.”

Attached: nig.png (662x847, 395K)

so, the source is the color of crime?
i can look that up.
thanks.

In England it's the same shit (again). Blacks represent 3.5% of the population for more than 14% of criminals : gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/269399/Race-and-cjs-2012.pdf

Attached: britishs niggers.jpg (619x431, 84K)

One thing I've noticed in all those videos of black violence is how much people watching seem to enjoy it. Whenever a fight starts, the people watching/videotaping absolutely shriek with pleasure. They just seem to love violence.

Attached: 600full.png (226x226, 21K)

why would jews want everyone to be individuals when its much easier to control a group if they all think in a collective matter.

it depends.

they want niggers to id as a group because their subhuman iq makes them easy to control. with whites, it's the opposite. organized whites get shit done.

It's because they're violent

>Niggers
>Colored people
>Black people
>People of color
>Black people again
Aww shit lads we've gone full circle
Can't wait to buy a qt niggeress slave once Trump cuts off all the gibs.

Attached: 1505335213987.jpg (640x791, 91K)

these niggers are so oblivious, pretty much every response to the question is some variation "they're jealous of us" or WE WUZ-tier muh melanin retardation. if they're serious, a lot of nogs think they're straight up superior and unfairly opressed. the memes got to them, they think they invented everything, chosen israelis, hu(e)man, kangz and kwans, wakanda, etc.
the race war is going to be fun

Attached: 1521944894012.jpg (657x527, 38K)

In Sweden we now know for a fact that African and Maghrebic scum are disproportionately represented in homicidal and sexual violences.

A 80-page private study was recently written. Patrik Jonasson, the author of this survey, relies on a sample of 4142 trials that he attended on sexual crimes in more than 40 Swedish courts between 2012 and 2014. This study, the amount of information he took several months to compile, indicates that 95.6% of rapes and 90% of rapes in meetings are committed by foreigners; with massive over-representation of individuals from the Middle East as well as Africa: pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/sexualbrottslighet_bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet_v3.pdf

>existential panic
more like reactionary violence

so blacks are only slightly less human than the English

Indeed it is, what makes a war better than crushing a few billion over-confident retards? I can't wait to crush that nigger behavior straight into the ground. The victory will be more pleasurable than sweet in reality, as they will not put up much of a fight, but we get to release the anger stored up for them passed down from generation to generation. Thinking about it gets my adrenaline going.

Attached: 1516348986578.jpg (600x979, 168K)

We rebelled against God. This is our punishment (you people). But after 400 years, God comes himself to lift us up. The despised and rejected. Thank you Master Fard Muhammad

>Only men are white
>white privilege means white men
Now everything makes sense

youtube.com/watch?v=o25I2fzFGoY

too smart for englando

Attached: 99999iq.png (646x125, 12K)

If only google translate worked on PDF-files.

politiet.no/globalassets/dokumenter/oslo/rapporter/voldtekt/voldtekt-i-den-globale-byen-oslo-2012.pdf

Contains 2011 numbers and it's basically "If violence was involved it was a musulman-de-culeur" or whatever you call them in French.

In Germany it's even worse : if we consider crimes against life among all age groups from the age of 14, the number of suspects per 100,000 inhabitants is fourteen times higher for non-Germans than for Germans. It's 400%.

It is even eleven times higher (22 to 2) among the 14 to under 18 years. But even among adolescents and between the ages of 21 and 60, the difference is more than a factor of four.

In the case of crimes of cruelty and crimes against personal liberty, the same image: 200% (60 years and over) to 400% (14 to less than 18 years) among non-German residents.

Source : scheidendegeister.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/2-277-prozent-sind-nicht-nur-gefuehlt-zuwanderer-sind-krimineller-als-die-durchschnittsbevoelkerung/

Attached: jahr.png (985x651, 24K)