Waste

What does Jow Forums think about waste? Is it degenerate?

I used to work in a restaurant as a sous chef and I was sickened by the amount of food that got thrown out. A culture that wastes is a culture that is mentally childish! Death to the ZOG!

Attached: degeneracy.jpg (1200x675, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uJni2RWKS8
theguardian.com/environment/2016/jul/13/us-food-waste-ugly-fruit-vegetables-perfect
wired.com/2016/07/us-throws-away-much-half-food-produce/
nytimes.com/2014/05/17/business/cities-and-companies-tackle-the-food-waste-problem.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's actually a common for people to go to a store like aldi, get everything they want, go to the check out and say you can't pay.....they then proceed to throw that food away and they claim their reward from a dumpster at a later time.

Makes me sick, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=-uJni2RWKS8

observe as a mindless Chad and a screeching Negress douse themselves with dozens of eggs and several ostrich eggs, wasting large amounts of $ and potential sustenance. These people have sunk to a level far beneath any creature or beast of God's creation. Not even the worm or the hog embraces such idiocy and mindlessness.

Attached: wastefull nigger.png (821x459, 737K)

theguardian.com/environment/2016/jul/13/us-food-waste-ugly-fruit-vegetables-perfect

its an obsession over every melon, every piece of lettuce looking absolutely perfect. they have to destroy the food to mark it as a loss. we could rewrite the laws so that company's could get a tax credit for donating food that is'nt good looking to food pantry's, but NOOOO! we gotta destroy half the food we make! or hell, even give it to other countries, just box that shit up and send it to Africa. your welcome.

if they claim the food and eat it, then it's not wasteful. that's honestly good, because the restaurant is bound to throw most of that food out anyways.

Attached: wasted food.jpg (1000x666, 131K)

don't like the guardian? here is Wired talking about the same damn thing. wanna MAGA? lets give the food we usually destroy away fro free.

wired.com/2016/07/us-throws-away-much-half-food-produce/

What, they don't have pig farms where you are?

nytimes.com/2014/05/17/business/cities-and-companies-tackle-the-food-waste-problem.html

here is an interesting idea. having city's buy food scraps like its lawn clippings and stuff, to be used for fertilizer? i work in catering. we throw away a LOT of food, its sad. i try and take a lot home, but now im a fucking fatass. its hard to give the food away because other people have been around it, making it contaminated.

gotta think bigger than just pig farms. there is a LOT of food. unless we wanna make bacon cheap again. that would be nice.

nice identicals. yeah the waste in this culture shows that it deserves the destruction that it is facing. it is a symptom of the Jewish Menace. it is a hidden but deeply sinful form of mindless degeneracy. how do we solve this pre-DotR?

Attached: wasteful degenarcy.jpg (300x168, 9K)

It's crazy.

I successfully dumpster dived for food for 2 months and survived. On a typical night I get $50+ worth of a food from a single dumpster, all packaged, not expired, sealed, etc.

is this a thing that is done? i approve if it's widespread i guess. but the act of waste in of itself is degenerate. it is a niggerish sickness of the mind. infantile behavior.

Attached: ZOGwaste.jpg (786x442, 104K)

Yeah. There should be agencies that collect this food. But the (((FDA))) needs to make sure that our immune systems aren't exposed to beneficial algaes and molds. DEGENERACY.

Attached: waste GAY.jpg (700x394, 37K)

>algaes and molds.

Implying there's any of that in sealed food.

found the wasteful faggot. our bodies are designed to eat old, moldy food. it's good for your digestive and immune system.

>What does Jow Forums think about waste?
HOW IS THIS POLITICS?
TAKE YOUR NEWBIE SHIT TO /B/ YOU FUCKWIT

Again, it's the act itself that is depraved. The solution is shaming those who do it. The same way sexual perverts and social asperger retard faggots are shamed, we should shame those who waste food like toddlers. It should be a crime to not finish your plate.

Another wasteful nigger detected. Waste is an integral characteristic of the ZOG. It is part of what defines our culture.

Wasting food is actually a good idea.
During a disaster you'll have more food available by simply reducing waste.

All the packaging material is degenerate though.

reusing old food? IDK, bread gets moldy pretty fast man.

We have a charity that picks up unsalable food items that are OK to eat and distributes them to the poor.

No, I mean if there is ever a food shortage people will be far more careful about waste.
I don't see it as "waste", I see it as redundant production capacity.

i worked at a store, they usually chuck it in a garbage bin, it gets crushed, and they take it to a landfill....yay american food system....

oh, allright then. i get your point now.