I-if you hit them again... then you'll be sorry!!!

The absolute state of Russia LMFAO. How can you avoid killing yourself at this stage Ruskies?

ewn.co.za/2018/04/15/russia-s-putin-predicts-global-chaos-if-west-hits-syria-again

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-15-21-14-12.jpg (1078x1139, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnFntMCf1MU
ahvalnews.com/israel-turkey/israel-talks-pipeline-greece-after-erdogan-tensions
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

>MAGA

Attached: mutt35.png (399x370, 9K)

Makes me wanna wish to hit Syria again, lol.
Stupid third-worlder, Russia is the Carthage of our time. If not for the nukes I swear to God that entire shithole would be a nuclear wasteland by now.

>Hawaii

You're not white.

Attached: 1514373464120.jpg (755x583, 90K)

Can the USA just hit Syria for another 10 days non-stop so the ruskies will be forced to leave thus Putin discredited forever and all his macho bs be flushed away?
Yes?!
Thank you!

I love how you guys are acting like Trump nailed some super strategic Russian military base, when the kike puppet literally spent almost half a billion dollars destroying some empty buildings in a shithole area of Syria that nobody cared about as Russia continued to engage in actual combat against (((ISIS))).

>In the choice between humiliation or war, if you choose humiliation you will have both.
Putin seems to have chosen humiliation.

It's like a Chad saying he's going to punch you and then while you're squirming in the corner begging him to leave you alone he comes close and lightly pokes you on the chest, laughs his ass off and walks away leaving your pathetic form on the floor crying.

That's exactly what the US did, they made Russia their bitch, they showed that Russia is a pussy that can't do anything

oh look another anti russia shill thread

how many of these have we had by now?

>Screenshot_2018-04-15-21-14-12.jpg
I remember when the Russian Web Brigades memed for months that Hillary was gonna trigger WWIII with her no-fly zone over Syria. Draft Our Daughters, too.
Then Turkey deliberately shoots down a Russian fighter jet. Putin writes a sternly worded letter, but apologizes in private. A Turkish man shoots the Russian ambassador, a friend of Putin's in cold blood, Putin writes another sternly worded letter.
Russia has been killing civilians in Syria instead of ISIS. ISIS grows in strength and finally bombs a Russian passenger jet full of civilians out of the sky (kinda like the one Putin had shot down over Ukraine). Putin writes a sternly worded letter, but he also starts attacking ISIS in addition to slaughtering innocent men women and children with banned chemical weapons.

Syria's Russian SU-22 jets are bombing civilians south of Raqqa, Trump takes one out with an F-18. Putin writes a sternly worded letter of apology. Trump finds out about Putin and Assad's war crimes and bombs the shit out of al-Sharyat airbase with dozens of cruise missiles. Not exactly a "no-fly zone" that those lying Russians claimed would start WWIII, but enough to get Putin to write another sternly worded letter.

All I can figure is that if Trump takes charge of the situation and takes these war criminals out, the world will be on his side. And it will save the Kremlin a few pages of stationery.

Oh, yeah. Inb4 Putinbots
>fuck off kike
>go back nigger
>meme flag
>faggot
etc.

> ..Y..ou.. better not DO THAT AGAIN ..dr..umPF!!!!

Attached: 1401751575946.jpg (1000x665, 202K)

Attached: 8D587216-E86F-441C-A9AB-2ACD90ACE7C9.jpg (308x391, 18K)

This board has been (((compromised))) for the past few days

Attached: 6CB52293-C280-4C47-8C5C-E69BE44176AE.png (547x626, 17K)

Agreed except you are a flaggot that cannot be denied

Is there a man uglier than Malkin?

USA doesn't have the balls of attacking Russian bases. Also Russia has more nuclear warheads than than the entire world combined.

By blowing up an empty building far away from Russian and Syrian forces? So alpha.

Attached: 1523811434332.jpg (645x729, 122K)

It would be better if they just stopped posturing and starting caring only for themselves. At this stage they're no better than the globalist for meddling in foreign affairs, and they're only losing face with all this talk and no action.

*cries to the UN*

Attached: zzzzlilputin3.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>y-you spent too much money blowing our shit up

The fucking state of vodkaniggers

>If Drumpf attacks Syria the consequences will be terrible
>Blumpf strikes Syria
>*cries to the UN*

The "most powerful man in the world" everybody

Attached: zzzzlilputin9.jpg (1920x1440, 281K)

>does nothing
>gets punished anyway

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: zzzzlilputin7.png (634x668, 441K)

Ivan
Vlad
Romanov

Stop larping, please... Its embarrassing.

Attached: DanPLmpW4AEJNLe.jpg (571x1024, 123K)

Heh. Fucking gopnik thought he is a real shit.

Keked

Attached: Bashar_al-Assad_in_Russia_(2015-10-21)_08.jpg (821x1160, 104K)

lol do your worst ivan

Attached: england3.jpg (1317x796, 182K)

Ok Pablo, so you wish that Russia shoots down all US planes and sink Donald Cuck which ends with everything getting nuked, and entire world turns into a shithole like yours, good job.

>Implying that Russia was needed to stop the Agression
>Syria Alone with old Soviet weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=mnFntMCf1MU

BRAVO DRUMPF! CALL ME AGAIN TO LAUGH HARDER NEXT TIME!

Come on Putin, do something you 5 foot 4 inch homosexual

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 193K)

>if not for the nukes
> it would be a nuke wasteland

> Brazilian
> the absolute cheek of it

>global chaos is a bad thing

DO IT YOU FUCKING MONKEY

They're both skating on thin ice. Both pushing little and little.

>Chad only poked me in the chest because he didn't have the balls to punch me like he said he would

>No, I didn't piss myself!

Good to know you on our side Temer.
You better be.

>Russian Web Brigades
Go back to Facebook Boomer.

Attached: 1523127948406.gif (613x1569, 471K)

The same as the US saying "if you use chemical weapons again", 2 meme attacks on empty building & 1 empty airfield. It is pure theater for gullible sheep like you.

Please. At this point WW3 is the only way to save the West. It probably won’t but maybe, just maybe, shake things up

1 hour cost the US $300 million, all they hit was empty buildings & all the tech & supplies were taken out days before. Meanwhile Syria just mopped up the last of the US backed rebels (terrorists) in East Gouta. No wonder Syria is celebrating their victory.

Slide

Sage

What if there are both Russian bots AND Ameri-/Britbots, trying to troll each other and confuse the flock of anons going through the chans?

GEE I WONDER (((WHO))) IS BEHIND THESE POSTS

I'm ready.

We should've listened to General MacArthur and bomb the shit out of Russia and China, before they developed the means to defend themselves.
Now every day is a day of regret for not grabbing those opportunities and ensuring eternal American dominance.

>forgetting that Zognald has forceps on his anus stretching it wide for good deep Zio dicking. Wait I'm probably in a shill thread.

>let trump pull a fast one on you
>stamp your feet like a petulant child

lol russia STRONG

Russia is loosing face. They are becoming scared.

Pic related is not dominance, it is capitulation

Attached: 1508372081994.png (399x370, 13K)

Russians are pussies. Didn't do shit yet, sure won't now

Why hasn't Putin killed Assad yet? Doesn't he want Syria for Russia?

>let trump pull a fast one on you
Wait a week after the false flag & then let Russia know every target & make sure Syria move all their ppl & hardware inc all the tech inside the targets & then go ahead & waste $300m on bombing empty buildings. Trump fooled you not the Russians or Syrians

Assad should have hired Chinks to be their body guards instead.

The yankee dogs doesnt dare bite the hand which feed them.

ALLAHU AKBAR

Turkey, Russia & Iran will carve up Syria. Assad will remain in his charge of his area he chooses, Israel get nothing & will try anything to get the US to fight for them.

GET READY RUSSIA....

>mary antoinette goes apeshit

Attached: DayKrZgWsAAJW_D.jpg (1186x970, 204K)

Sounds like all Brit people
>Says "I WILL FUCKIN SMASH YOUR FACE MATE"
>Walking towards him makes him go back

Sage

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Ahahah what a bitch, does he not understand that russia is the laughing stock of the world now. They exist in a new tier under Sweden, Germany and Canada.

Kek

Why the fuck are they provoking this shit? The recent strike allowed everyone to "save face".
>neocons are happy because a strike happened
>die hard Trump supporters can cling to 4d chess
>liberals see a separation of Trump and Putin
>Russia can be glad no Russians died
>Syria can be happy nothing actually really happened, it was some bullshit slap on the wrist
>Jow Forums gets their happening and some videos

It should be left at that. The media is still pushing us towards a global conflict and I don't get it.

>the jewish owned media is pushing us towards a global conflict

FTFY

follow the money

Yeah I know, but you'd think people would be willing to just not believe it.

LMAO, Putin is such a joke

For all the non-shills that read these threads.

Israel wants a pipeline to Europe
ahvalnews.com/israel-turkey/israel-talks-pipeline-greece-after-erdogan-tensions

Syria just happens to be in the path of that pipeline.

And the other 29 destroyed their ability to intercept missiles at all.

Almost half a billion dollars to

> buy every other state of the worlds future alliance plans

Tell ur MANLET president to do something Ivan. At least DRUMPF is starting to do some things right

What the fuck does that even mean?

"Predict global chaos"?

Either you shoot back or you don't, there's nothing to predict because he is the one sitting on the answer.

empty threats from a little soyboy russian

Sage on all fields.

Attached: hmtOldman.jpg (700x717, 106K)

Be Russian ally: get bombed and fucked like a pussy. Russia only defends by words like a toddler "nuh huh like only 30 bombs worth 1000tnt each actually reached target"

Fuck your defense if even 1 target is hit, when not even 1 counter bomb is dropped.

Imagine what USA would do if say Russia or Iran dropped 3 missiles on Israel or Saudi Arabia?

Would USA say "but like your missiles said it has 3meter hit area but it actually fell 4m outside its target" ?!?

P-Poot

New episode!!!!!

Bellagio Sampler's newest video about the strike in Syria and what it means for the SPIRITUAL WAR we are all a part of. ...
>the divide between good and evil is widening
The "middle class" of good vs evil is disappearing and people are choosing either GOOD OR EVIL
>and not between
The leaks are coming, WE all know THEIR evil deeds and GOD has chosen YOU to deliver this message to fellow mankind
>the message is I AM is coming to destroy the VILE PEOPLE!!! make sure you are not one of them!!!!
>clean your room!!!
Clean your minds and join The King who is returning for his creation!!!!!
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE

prodding the bear to see the claws. Russia refuse to show power level.

Russia is fairly weak. But that just goes to show how ridiculous the red scare in america is.

Mane, what's the point for Russia to strike NATO ships which launched the missiles? WW3 in order to amuse Jow Forums, innit?

Officially the USA hit Syria for chemical weapons. Alright then. You've shown you powerful military. If you've satisfied with your greatness then fuck off and don't meddle in our affairs against rebels in Syria.

please tell me this is fake news

Putin phones Iran, threatens 'chaos' in world order if Syria gets attacked again

>our leaders are willing to literally wipe humans off the face of the planet because of a civil war in fucking Syria

It boggles the mind.

Why would we strike again? They don't have any chemical weapons anymore. We blew them up.

Attached: 1523311981230.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

Assad

Lol russia is rusty old and gay like Hitler said

>the west
He means Israel.

Attached: 1308550589001.jpg (1286x740, 278K)

>Putin pulls an Obama redliner
Absolute state

Attached: 1518983752822.gif (500x347, 1.18M)

it goes much further than syria

Would you be shilling so hard if they test fired a salvo at Israel first?

Fuck you Op you war mongering trash.

Attached: DASFDA.jpg (2000x1292, 529K)

Putin isn't used to dealing with people who stand up to him, and have the force to back it up.

He's got the typical mentality of the bully.

- "You better not bomb Syria, you will regret it, we will retaliate."
>bombs syria
-"O-oh yeah..? W-well if you do that again... you're going to be s-sorry.."

Donald Marshall has weird stories about how Putin used to get up on stage and sing sentimental songs to other world presidents in their underground clone lab bases

Attached: djdfjasfas.jpg (1694x1050, 378K)

>MAGA

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

Russia's a defeated country. They're just having to wait for America's (and the west's) suicide by degeneracy and then they'll take over.

Is Putin just as much of a pussy as Obama?

Sorry Putin, turns out the US can do anything they want. No amount of fake padding lets you match up to the real big dog.

Putin has already won. Because assad has won. Which means you Jews have lost.