Asian men are getting redpilled...

Asian men are getting redpilled. Probably because they don't fit into the liberal narrative of minorities who need to be saved by woke white people. And this is just the youths. As they get older, they'll care more about their financial status, traditional values, and wanting gubermint and welfare queens out of their wallets.

Also, as nerds they appreciate based memes.

Why aren't you actively recruiting more Asians, Jow Forums?

Attached: redpilledyouths.jpg_large.jpg (1042x665, 79K)

Man, I Love banging Asian chicks. Feels good to be white in Asia, I am like Greek god.

>r/hapas
>r/AsianMasculinity
>r/aznidentity
>r/MongoloidCJ

Attached: 1521765589089.jpg (935x1248, 192K)

wow pretty based!

Attached: 1502328138872.jpg (665x430, 48K)

I agree, Asian girls love big white dick, shiet even tho I feel like a nigger talking like that, lol.

Orientals (Asian is more general here) are hard working and keep to themselves. They also have a strong sense of history, culture and family.
So yeah, not surprising.

I was never into asian women and still not interested in them but when they spammed me with
their cuck fetish I actually started talking with an chinese exchange student at a bar.
SRLY easiest lay of my life, made me feel like Chad for once lol

I use this app called Tantan, its Chinese/Asian Tinder, literarily around 300 matches every 12 hours. Lots of horny Asian girls who wants a western looking guy, green eyes white skin smooth hair etc. they are so obsessed. I tell I fell like Greek god.

Asians are being imported to fit the hole left by the waning jewish upper/middle class. They're going to get to shit on whitey too soon enough.

I don't know much about Tantan (or Tinder), are these all from your area?
They seem to be shy but 80% of getting laid with them (when you are white) is approaching them the rest is on her side.

They let them in to make (non-european) migrant statistics look better.

This, it's essentially so that the coalition of the fringes has someone in the upper and upper middle classes, so as to gain more respectability. The jews were lured in with the promise of browbeating whitey with the holocaust, and something will be found for asians as well.

Excellent bait

Well, yeah. You think the Asian software engineers enjoy watching their hard work get desecrated by SJWs and trannies whining about how they only got hired for their 6-figure gigs cuz of male privilege? You think they’re inspired by calls to give their jobs and salaries to fucktarded hoodrats and purple haired genderqueer otherkin to “level the playing field”? Fuck that.

Asian men are /ourguys/.

Attached: 70BC8919-F999-4188-826B-CA99B3994A5D.jpg (1242x1985, 789K)

nice LARP

Attached: exit polls.png (1804x2438, 776K)

That’s all Asians. Oldfag Asians still think the Democrats are about equality and fairness. The younger, next generation of Asians understand the Dems are about stealing their salaries, shitting on history and tradition, and worshipping fat feminist Tumblrinas.

pic related is 18 to 34
this is under 18 if you combine boys and girls

Attached: 1523434375056.png (541x461, 74K)

Are you asian?
I mean, I still regret that I didn't made the screenshot from reddit how they talk about
how nationalistic they are in their "home countries" and how they vote left in the west for the
gibs and because they know it hurt the white majority.

Maybe some are on the "right" wing side but only because they hope that they can date their
"Aryan blonde/blue eyed goddess"

Asian needs to distinguish. Filipinos are more culturally conservative and have lower iq than east asians.

They are losing tech jobs to niggers despite having twice the IQ.
No wonder. Asians loose on diversity.