USA BTFO

The Pentagon claims zero of its missiles were intercepted by Syrian air defense. Multiple videos suggest otherwise.

twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/985328883783188480

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 21.25.12.png (735x574, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jkJZ2CC-cDk
twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/985328883783188480
youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're both lying
Some got intercepted but not as many as the syrians claim. The Tomahawk is old tech at this point, we were using the things in the first gulf war nearly 30 years ago. Not surprising at all that some would be intercepted.

What is no missiles were intercepted because they were actually fired somewhere else? Say an Israeli base for instance?

The pentagon has unresolved issues with facts.

>so many fake videos on social media
how could we say this one is true?
is this one actually what you say it is?

Attached: 1520164047284.png (500x547, 8K)

AMERICUNTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

BTFO
T
F
O

unless the whole thing was a charade it's impossible that no missile was intercepted.

USA always gets BTFO. That's the reason for all the spam threads this morning.

They fired the relatively new JASSMs and the Stormshadow/Frog equivalent. Tomohawks aren't for attacking people like China/Russia but the others were supposed to be. If they didn't make target because of S-200 (which has UFH/VHF radar) it's a big deal.

The middle east has unresolved issues with proofs.

>Launch barrage against "Syria chemical plant" (Israel base)
>Russian interceptor missiles miss some
>Remaining missiles smear kikes
>US blames strike on Russia because interceptor missiles damaged tomahawks and blown them off target
>Russia blames Syria for misuse of interceptors
>US retaliates against Syria for Israeli deaths by bombing bases
>rinse/repeat.

Attached: 1478663156355.jpg (326x266, 16K)

You mean this?

Attached: 1523788577608.jpg (635x885, 128K)

>Sweden telling other countries they’re btfo
Might wanna worry about your own country. Get back to your cuck shed before Muhammad finds you online.

What is tactics 101

Volley ahead batch of dummy missles to be targeted then launch the moab in the fury after the overloaded defense system intercepted the initial wave and left exposed.

pentagon also said 2000000000000000000% increase in russia trolls

Yeah. Passing around pix of downed Russian rockets to imply that US rockets were shot down are precisely the type of proofs issues that the middle east has.
Thanks for playing.

Storm shadow debris. World's most advanced missile found in the streets of Damascus.

Attached: Daux37XWAAEPqMd.jpg (750x855, 70K)

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights claims it observed over 60 missiles get shot down.

so stormshadow got raepd?

Curious how to identify them as Russian?

>multiple videos
>only one video

I'm not in favor of the strike or the US being in Syria at all, but that video only shows a SAM going up and detonating. No way to know from that video if it actually hit anything.

Military people on twitter successfully identified them as Russian R-60 missiles, some InfoWars woman tried to convince people they were tomahawks. I'm now inclined to believe the Pentagon, because it's obvious that there is a massive misinformation campaign going on here; anything from RT is 100% Russian propaganda.

According to the Russians, british missiles were intercepted, that picture sounds about right, stormshadows are produced in France by MBDA

Thanks Nigel

What happened then, the US launched a 100 tomahawks against Syria targets and didn't gave a fuck?

71 missiles shot down.
48 hours, and not a single photo of downed tomahawk.

Attached: Maram Susli @ Info Wars.png (1191x1829, 2.48M)

Doesn't look like a US missile to me. Please substantiate your claims.

Russian T-40 air-to-air missiles.

*R-40 missiles, sorry.

It's your problem that you're such a mutt that can't into info search.

Attached: 1523724608942.jpg (480x640, 73K)

> OP speaking at 38 min mark

youtu.be/jkJZ2CC-cDk

Our (((google))) doesn't shows the same results as yours.

Those are also confirmed old Soviet missiles.

>what are decoys?

>Tomahawk
>pointed nose

LoL nigga wut?
You vodka niggers are 3rd world pathetic. Good luck selling any of your junk missiles to 3rd world rubes now. Lmao!

Attached: 1523820241402m.jpg (940x1024, 179K)

They where french missiles that where intercepted.

See
Fucking pathetic. The West literally owns Russia. They copied the B29 bolt for bolt and their Foxbat was a ducking tube steel joke lol. Pathetic.

>Tomahawk
>four fixed fins

Tomahawks have either 3 fixed fins or no fins whatsoever.

British*
We both used the same cruise missiles so we can't know for sure anyway.

You mean those pic related,modernized AA-6 Acrid with rocket boosters ?

Attached: AA-6 R-40TD.jpg (1600x1200, 275K)

Can we get a pink trump wojak with a "just fuck my shit up senpai" haircut?

>whiter than you, Muhammad

>abloo bloo you didn't intercept our missiles we intercepted your interception missiles with our interception missiles interceptibly

Zero missiles intercepted.

Tomahawk missiles fly at 100 feet or lower. The intercept videos show things getting blown up much higher in the air. They are most likely decoys drones. Decoy drones have been used for decades. You send cheap remote control planes into enemy airspace and have them waste air defense resources on them. This is like 1960's tech.

Nice to see Russia proven as the cucks we always knew that they were.

>russian trolls are real
Color me surprised

I'm going to believe the pentagon on this one because Russiaboos have a horrible tendency to lie through their teeth and make shit up

> 9/11
> WMD's
> ISIS

>trusting the pentagon

Attached: 1513407069694.png (472x565, 18K)

>still defending ZOG

10 Good Goy points have been deposited in your Freedom account.

Friendly reminder that this whole attack was a ruse and all parties involved were in on it to keep the goyim in check

>trusting literal Russian propaganda outlets

>Trusting any government at all.

Attached: PikaGaben.jpg (600x557, 44K)

What? During the Mattis press release he was asked and I thought he confirmed 13 at least?

>implying you can't have a happy medium of thinking that missiles were intercepted but not as many as russia brags about

No shit some were intercepted, I don't think anybody is actually disputing that.
I don't see why the Pentagon would claim zero were shot down, that's ridiculous. Is it even confirmed they said that?

C'mon my dude, those aren't even US. Don't pass off lazy misinfo when everyone is already ready to scream "muh russian trolls".

>"muh no missile intercepted"
>USA number one my nigga
>pls pentagone buy more expensive missiles pls

>hurr Syria stronk intercepted most missiles
>fuck USA
>Russia promised and delivered please fear our T I G E R S

both sides want to look good, the US have a history of faking their exercises with other NATO powers to look good on paper.

Russia has a history of propaganda for brainlets.

Pick your poison, we will never know the real number of missiles intercepted.

>Canada talking shit

do yo guys even have a military or is your leader still making a fool of himself dancing in India?

so how many storm shadows got raepd?

are you that kandahar nigger who only talks about kandahar everytime he replies to a canadian? You better not be that kandahar nigger.

That's not a tomahawk. Lol

>twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/985328883783188480
whyy are people with no military background making commentary on military weapons they know nothing about?

the SAM pictured in the video is self destructing after not having located a target, so it doesnt land on the ground and kill people in a heavily populated area its supposed to be guarding. this is done by design, morons.

Attached: 1523734697191.jpg (3500x2447, 815K)

So if the missiles enter enemy airspace at a low altitude, then why the hell were the SAM batteries firing high into the air?
The Syrians were blindly firing and the "intercepts" were the SAMs self destructing because they didn't hit anything. There's a chance some missiles were intercepted, but most of the videos claiming to show it are clearly not the case.

This.

>rusty piece of shit 1950s soviet pot metal crap that was probably designed as a childs toy and built by babooshka slaves paid in moldy bread
>"LOOK GUYS WE SHOT A TOMAHAWK"

Attached: 1523340281476.png (512x710, 647K)

its great because it gets all the militaryboos all bitchy. Id say not only were 71 missiles shot down, it also had the secondary effect of demoralizing them.

Attached: 1523802317326.jpg (379x282, 65K)

lot of 2000%ers in here tonight.

Attached: 1521456925187.jpg (786x719, 58K)

Bellagio Sampler's newest video about the strike in Syria and what it means for the SPIRITUAL WAR we are all a part of. ...
>the divide between good and evil is widening
The "middle class" of good vs evil is disappearing and people are choosing either GOOD OR EVIL
>and not between
The leaks are coming, WE all know THEIR evil deeds and GOD has chosen YOU to deliver this message to fellow mankind
>the message is I AM is coming to destroy the VILE PEOPLE!!! make sure you are not one of them!!!!
>clean your room!!!
Clean your minds and join The King who is returning for his creation!!!!!

Listen here for the Alamo rundown

youtu.be/3UW-EXS0eZE

Attached: 150JewsAndShabbosGoysRunTheWorld.jpg (800x1132, 301K)

I got this news from local sources: minutes after american strike is finished, few land to air missiles were fired by syria and then syrian air defence shot down their own missiles

for propoganda purposes.

>dummy missile
I think you are missing the point that we are talking about cruise missiles and not ballistic missiles. The "dummy" cruise missile wouldn't really be cheaper than the actual cruise missiles since the warhead is rather "cheap", if compared to the engine and navigation equipment and control electronic. Dummies are in ballistic missiles where the war head with the target searching device and the head shield etc. is the expensive part of the rocket, especially of the missile can carry multiple warheads. They didn't fire dummy cruise missiles, maybe three to ten with some jammer instead of a warhead, but i would doubt even that.

>source: Russian state news

LMAO

That's almost certianly untrue syria doesn't have cruise missiles and therefore would have to use ballistic or antiship missiles which are harder to hit than cruise missiles. They could only have lunched their antiship missiles and detonated them (since the balistic missiles trajectory dosen't look like a cruise missile at all), but even that is unlikley since their old stuff has no self destruction option. Would be also insanely dangerous for their anti air craft batteries to hunt fake targets will being targeted by real ones. If you know you can't intercept them you would certainly not stay near an anti aircraft system.

I'm done with this "56% missiles were intercepted" shit that keeps getting posted all the time, they downed our missiles, USA are cucks, whatever the fuck it is, with these stupid facebook videos from live footage, im fucking done with this shit, don't you fucking idiots know that just because they shot 56% of the missiles down that doesn't mean the missiles that hit are 56% worse!!!! What is so fucking hard to understand about that,

Seriously, the bullying against our smart missiles is getting way out of hand, especially since our missiles are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this war.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming our army from insecure Yuropoors here. Why not bully UK or France? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our army? Sand niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the biggest contributors to this war.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you say they shot down "56% of our missiles" to our face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they we conducted a "shit fake preplanned strike that did nothing"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow Jow Forumsiticians? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking faggot?
You're destroying American pride, you're dividing Jow Forumsacks against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Attached: 038.jpg (582x830, 168K)

They probably shot down some UAVs.

USA military tech is like aliens from the future compared to Russia, nevermind Syria.

>posts another Soviet era missile

lol