France provides proofs of chemical weapons

Merci France.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5616485/French-MI6-dossier-reveals-44-incidents-toxic-agents-used-combat.html

>Compelling new details emerged from Paris as the French government presented a declassified report from its DGSE overseas intelligence service, the equivalent of MI6.

Attached: DEB22C00-1920-4226-9573-5BA7652601F9.jpg (634x357, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M687
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=LmYCgK2zHCI
archive.li/UD5Yc
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/985153106991308800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The French spy agency, known to have sources on all sides of the Syrian conflict, said: 'Since April 2017 [the Sarin attack which sparked a previous US missile strike on Syria], the Syrian regime has increasingly used chemical weapons and toxic agents in its military operations.'

>The report concluded that of 44 alleged incidents where chemical weapons or toxic agents were used, 'the evidence collected around 11 of the attacks gave reason to assess that they were of a chemical nature'.

Attached: FB067019-BFE2-4785-B21D-1D194091CB7F.jpg (634x377, 39K)

I’ve also seen this video on Facebook making the rounds.

Attached: 83D173FB-6A35-4C81-AD7C-81CB21E8034F.png (1334x750, 1.1M)

I don’t have the source, but even some military types seem to think this looks legitimate.

Attached: 6385207E-9BBA-49F3-B68B-44B3608D9482.png (1334x750, 1.55M)

"what are we gonna do on the bed sempai~"

Lol pol btfo

You know in my humble opinion Assad has most likely used chemical weapons in past but these attacks at the least opportune moment are done by rebels using captured agents.

NEVER trust french intelligence services. it's basically MOSSAD.

bump

Not a chemical weapons expert, but I think the yellow tinted ground is a bit much.

Never trust US intelligence, they are a bunch of morons

so they had all this damning evidence but sat on it? Hmmm sounds like jews to me.

Attached: Sellers_pinkpanther7.jpg (187x300, 45K)

I was about to post it

Even if the gassing is real the attacks are illegal.

since when do rebels have helicopters to drop them onto buildings ?

>A gas canister is evidence because Assad owns all gas canisters in the world
>White helmets are a credible source

This is the same MI6 that made the groundbreaking Trump piss dossier, isn't it?

I'm pretty sure if the rebels can steal the literal chemical weapons that a helicopter would not be too hard to come by

Attached: IMG_7032.jpg (600x845, 98K)

if the mossad was useless yes

Assad didn't personally order it but the SAA is a bunch of dumb fucking Arabs as much as /sg/ shills that they are crack commandos. Arabs don't give a fuck about Western standards of war. And Syria developed a fuck ton of chemical weapons there's no way they got rid of them all in 2013.

Wouldn't bombing chemical weapon sites release chemical weapons?

Attached: thinking spinner.gif (320x320, 240K)

Holy shit, an empty gaz cannister on a bed, Assad did chemical weapon attack confirmed.

Also that is one sturdy ass motherfucking bed, they have those high quality bed frames over there apparently.

Never trust Russian shills.

>here's some proof of the Gassing from the people who took part in the air strike against the accused
Lmao

Assadshits BTFO

Lmao this

>200-400kg object falling from several miles high
>Impact enough to break to a concrete roof
>Not impactful enough to make the bed collapse

>goes to investigate use of chemical warfare
>takes a selfie with chemical weapon

the absolute state of le french

thats why we created fire

hmmmmmm... yes. Don't think too hard about any of this.

wow a real belgium intellect

There is nothing that would ever change your minds. He could gas people live on camera and you people would find some way to argue that its fake.

those are fucking welding cylinders...

KYS fucking glow in the dark faggot

its a thuper advanthed hydro fluid inter casing with composite vibration dampeners. Fucking Syrians get all the good beds.

Oh, yeah... that bomb that crashed through the ceiling and landed on the bed. Ok. Yeah.

That's just to make sure you knew it was real

Held together with leather straps just so it worked right.

nope.. because all components are stored separately as the final nerve agent product has a a shelf life of only a few weeks..

So it's not like the have ready mixed barrels full of Sarin laying around for example.

Only binary chemical weapons would pose a risk in certain circumstances., but I highly doubt Syria has the capacity and technical skills to produce those..

A lot of chemical weapons are binary, meaning you mix two components together right before you use them, the two components itself are not nearly as toxic as the end product.

in an area so close to damascus with russian and syrian AAA so close by? sure.

>This is the same MI6 that made the groundbreaking Trump piss dossier, isn't it?
Did you read the article.

French "MI6". Jesus Lelgium.

You would know wouldn't you

No. If actual proof is provided, I'll believe it. As far as I'm concerned, Assad has zero motive and there's zero hard evidence against him. A picture of a bloody knife isn't going to incriminate anyone in a civilised court and a picture of a gas canister shouldn't either.

Whatever, it is not America's responsibility to deal with it.

Is that a fucking bed? Do they have indestructible beds in Syria?

You wanted to be number 1 world superpower. Enjoy all that entails my good man.

It's possible to have them shelved as 2 separate components in one grenade.. They will mix when the projective is fired. Here is an example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M687

However I don't think Syria has the skills to mass produce those kind of things.. They just seem to drop primitive made barrels from helicopters..

how do you fall for this?

The alleged chemical used was chlorine. Bombing a chlorine facility would definitely create a risk for civilians.

Canister of gas lands hard enough to break hole through concrete.
Somehow barely dents canister and doesn't break a bed.
Yep, I'm convinced. There's no way this could have been staged. Please start WW3 in my name now.

Attached: leafygoncern.png (1508x1292, 264K)

Wasn't it sarin?

shit looks like its been dumped there half a year ago
also why didn't the bed collapse on impact and where can i buy one?

Attached: 1422913048722.jpg (600x383, 54K)

>where can i buy one?
IKEA.

Attached: 37637290265382.jpg (674x1200, 88K)

yes, i mean mossad in the jewish way only.

>US training Syria militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes – Russian MoD

What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=LmYCgK2zHCI

>hey guise, lets take a selfie

Attached: 1523811434332.jpg (645x729, 122K)

No it was supposedly Chlorine, despite the fact none of the people in the videos had bright red watery eyes, runny noses or skin rashes.

>The report says that expert analysis of online video and photo evidence of the Douma attack
I.e. youtube videos and internet pic from White "Al-Qaeda" Helmets. That's all there's is behind this "proofs".

Oh boy, Monday will be fun. UK already in damage control over Russia exposing them.
archive.li/UD5Yc

Attached: 1523820899055.png (738x814, 403K)

It's a hollow barrel... not an (uranium enriched) copper shell that weights hundreds of kilos...

It's probably similar in weight as an empty oil drum..

Attached: BARRELL.jpg (720x540, 107K)

>We watched some CNN videos and read sone Facebook posts and concluded it's Assad.

Attached: Screenshot_20180414-213512_Drive.jpg (1341x636, 391K)

It's bullshit by the way. There's no proof. It's literally just like last year where the whole rhetoric was "b-b-b-but it's Assad because it's Assad and he's eveil and a dictator and it can't be anyone other that Assad trust me dr pavel I'm DGSE".

Nope. They said the attack last year was chlorine and sarin. But they've never bothered to produce any evidence, and Mattis just admitted in February that they still have no evidence Assad was behind that attack. ISIS has used sarin before, so its not out of the question.

checked

>in addition to this absolute undeniable proof that it was assad who used chemical weapons on his own people as the civil war started by the CIA was about to close in his favor, the French spy agency also found empty barrels which they believe Assad had used previously as barrel bombs
>this was days after the French took part in a missile strike into sovereign Syria on with zero evidence

wow fuck Assad

post link to tweet plox
inb4 do it yourself

>UK already in damage control over Russia exposing them.
You haven't exposed shit though, you got caught out killing Litvenko and basically gloated and boasted about it and refused to work with us on the investigation and you basically got caught out with this Skirpal thing when Putin went full smug mode and your UN diplomat started chimping out and going full proofster.

You have a history of public assassinations like that. The only thing I'll agree with is this Syrian thing is shady and probably staged. Now you be quiet or some Chechens will blow up your Metro again.

>literally starting a war over shitposts
wew lad

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/985153106991308800

How many of those have you sent from Tel Aviv to Syria?

Well that's strange, I remember yesterday during UN meeting France said it was chlorine then UK that it was sarin. I guess they themselves don't even know.

To add, stop singling out the UK, France and America are involved also. But you Russians also have a history of doing that, you target the weaker nation to boost your own morale. You did it in Ossetia, you did it in Georgia, in Poland, in Bulgaria, Romania etc. Russians are natural born cowards.

UK was talking about a chemical weapons facility that housed Sarin getting destroyed and that the attack last year in Ghouta was Sarin.

Nobody knows because the UN inspectors haven't even been out there yet. The Good Goy Coalition launched its attack the night before the UN started its investigation on the ground. It's utterly retarded. The day before the attacks, Mattis said we still had no evidence Assad was behind it.

Do you think its hypocritical that your country cries about assad gassing arab kids given how it treats palestinians

Also the answer is that after SAF attacks using conventional weapons rebels/mossad affiliates stage a chemical weapon false flag.

I would trust the French intelegence agency over the usual conspiratorial retort. Especially in the middle east and Arab world, considering the French have had centuries of involvement and past connections in former colonies like Algiers and other countries in the Arab region.

But most of Jow Forums is too retarded to go into /his/ and would automatically fail to see the connection.

Attached: 1522690462979.png (1000x800, 29K)

I was unaware that the only place they could have gotten a helicopter was there

Attached: 1519671535647.jpg (1024x992, 98K)

I remember when i helped with that, some funny shit.

>We watched some CNN videos and read sone Facebook posts and concluded it's Assad.

the absolute state of french credibility

Attached: 1519931535449.jpg (901x883, 79K)

I guess that reliable information is from white helmets?

It was both apperently lol.

Last year they said sarin but people caught on to how are the paramedics treating victims and not getting affected. So this year they switched it to chlorine.

I too was there.

Attached: Trump Pepe.jpg (960x1200, 134K)

still cleaner than most of Jow Forums bedrooms

It's been verified by "several different actors and groups" a.k.a. the rebels and pulling shit out of their asses

Where are proofs.

Nice hysteric. Continue.
>You haven't exposed shit though
Well, duh, it apparently will happen this week since they found those people and some evidence 1-2 days before strike. Read OP article, it's even mentioned there. That's why May is in panic mode and that's why strikes happened.

House Fire?

they are trying to obfuscate the real question:

WHO LAUNCHED THE CHEMICAL WEAPON ATTACK?

This is a media trick where they answer a question that most people already accept as fact "Were chemical weapons recently used to kill civilians in Syria?" Most people assume this to be true already. Yet the media is scrupulous about presenting any and all evidence that a chemical attack occurred.

The media then purposely fails to ask the follow up question "Who launched this chemical attack?" ... which is really the question that most people want answered. For this, the media presents no evidence, even if they dare to ask the question, and make the assertion that Assad did it as if it were fact.

>scene 1, take 3, silence please

Attached: Daz7qyNUMAA3ka9.jpg:large.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

>dailymail
>shows pics of kids in a hospital suffering from smoke inhalation, not a chlorine or sarin attack
>completely unrelated to the French dossier
>dossier itself still doesn't provide proof
k.

You have most likely seen all the "proof" France had.

Zero replies to this guy because you're all fucking shills.

>A gas canister found by the civil defence group, the 'White Helmets', in Douma
Evidence discarded.

1: syrians are not arabs.
2: palestinians are not gassed with chlorine or sarin.
3: memeflag
4: rebels don't have the vectors to effectively spread nerve agents.. It's not like you can throw them out of your car and it will work...

does that bomb look dropped into a building to you?

YOU FUCKING BIGOT. FRANCE JUST RELEASED THEIR PROOF. THEY BACKTRACED THE IMAGES AND PROVED IT WAS ASSAD. STOP BEING AN ANTI-SEMITE AND LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS. WHY WOULD THEY LIE TO GET US INTO ANOTHER WAR?

May is in panic mode because our people didn't want her to strike Syria and she used the War Powers Act.

Our people protested against Tony Blair attacking Iraq and he ignored the people, David Cameron was also protested and he listened and didn't bomb Syria. Theresa May didn't pass a vote through parliament to authorise this strike, that is why she's fucking panicking, not because of you dumb shits with your PROOFSTERS crap. Idiot.

House Fire?

Attached: 1501537608625.jpg (1456x2592, 348K)

This, they assume that once they establish there was any sort of chemical attack that it necessarily follows that it is Assad. It is so mind numbing that it is this easy to persuade the public one way or another.

Attached: 104497.jpg (1199x677, 499K)

>Bomb first show proofs later

Sounds logical.

That's a strong fucking bed. Fit for the consensual intercourse of the Gods.

The entire skirpal case is a complete joke so shut the fuck up.

>rebels don't have the vectors to effectively spread nerve agents
This is nonsense, chlorine gas is incredibly easy to create and disperse.

>The entire skirpal case is a complete joke so shut the fuck up.
Not really, so shut the fuck up. Dumb paki nigger.