The Anglin "weev is a jew" tape

So I saw a post from Anglin on the TRS forum where he said that it is true that Hunter Wallace has a tape of Anglin high on pills, admitting weev is a jew. Apparently it is being spread by those types on gab.

Anybody have a link to it?

Attached: anglin.jpg (928x590, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2018/04/08/radical-agenda-interview/
youtu.be/-oRCh_9ybmc
youtu.be/Co8sdaInWv8
archive.li/M12Jh
gab.ai/occdissent/posts/23394897
gab.ai/occdissent/posts/23394353
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_R_GQVjuDo
youtu.be/O9yv6QSryDk
media.christogenea.org/videos/evalion/anglin-iconoclast-radio-promoting-race-mixing
vocaroo.com/i/s1BlXkqBjRqH
i.4cdn.org/pol/1523836043290.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why care who is jew when mutt?

bump. i'm interested.

anglin is literally a nigger and weev is a jew idk why stormtards gave them so much money, that's all they care about money. That's how anglin got a blonde qt, he used the money you retards gave him. As for Weev he has enough BTC to live for off for 3 generations

Attached: 1517083421107.jpg (1024x768, 331K)

Daily Stormer used to be decent but whatever happened where Ricky Vaughn paid these guys off or something turned TRS and DS into weak shit.

For the record Anglin said it means nothing. He was high on painkillers and had a concussion from a fight.

Bump for this, been waiting to hear this pill popping faggot prove he works with kikes.

How do you think his gay fancucks will damage control this one?

Attached: andrew anglin untermensch.png (1000x1000, 1.09M)

Anglin isn’t even a mutt. He’s just an ugly wh*te.

(I don't know any of these guys. Just think the pic is a bit funny)

Attached: IMG_3770.jpg (650x823, 86K)

how are people like him looked up to on this board i don't understand? he's nothing like jared taylor and other respectable people. People have given him and Weev millions for just acting like niggers. They're also both degenerates drug users and have done acts that they condemn.

ANGLIN AND WEEV ARE BOTH JEWS

I meant the way he act is nigger-teir he splurges out mate, someone like him would just scare people away from the movement. You can just scream "Nigger Nigger Nigger" at everything you disagree with + he's gotten 500k+ from people who donate him money and always ignores the questions about that money

>How do you think his gay fancucks will damage control this one?

Before I judge I want to hear the tape. I read Anglin's explanation on the forum but the paranoid parts of my brain are pretty suspicious.

Du har ret, min norske broder.
Amerimutts skræmmer kun folk væk.

Attached: 160005921933.png (650x444, 615K)

Weev admitted to being a jew a couple weeks back.

(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Attached: jævla _amerimutt.jpg (883x904, 91K)

From what I gather from Wallace's Gab, he doesn't want to publish it because he fears weev must have gathered a ton of info on people (from DS, TRS etc.) and if the tape is released he might retaliate by doxing a lot of good guys who don't deserve it.

It is blatantly obvious that this weev character is a Jew. There's ore than enough evidence of that:
occidentaldissent.com/2018/04/08/radical-agenda-interview/

HE HAS A PHENOTYPE OF THAT OF A JEW. JUST. LISTEN. TO. HIS. FUCKING. VOICE!

The fucking STATE of nu-pol and you faggot White cunts.

Ok that is interesting. I was under the impression that Hunter was holding most of the tape but had released some amning clips.

Also I gotta say......gab is the most counter-intuitive site I have ever tried to navigate. It makes Twitter look good.

oh the guy that looks like a caricature of a jew is in fact jewish? what a shock.

>he's nothing like jared taylor and other respectable people
Respectable people surf on other's peoples work.

It's the non-respectable ones that move the Overton window, so the respectable can fill the new void, and still keep their respectability.

Taylor would never have posted this, for instance, before posting it becomes respectable.

Attached: too white.jpg (693x752, 83K)

Man is anyone else sick of these Jow Forumsdonaldcucks and boomers who are literally 10 years behind the times on everything they are literally brainlets filling Jow Forums up with shit day in and day out.

Weev was known to be Jewish since the Encyclopedia Dramatica days.

>how are people like him looked up to on this board i don't understand?
Every moron raised by a single mom needs their father-figure, even you.
>he's nothing like jared taylor
No, he's just as surrounded by Jews as Jared Taylor is.

youtu.be/-oRCh_9ybmc
youtu.be/-oRCh_9ybmc

Attached: Jared_Taysachs_in_his_own_words.png (1000x1845, 413K)

>he doesn't want to publish it because he fears weev must have gathered a ton of info on people
Fade the butcher are scared it's false information. I have known him a decade, and know he would have posted if he knew it was true.

Weev's parents are nigger adopting Christians, so the jewblood must be further behind at least.

Attached: memetic.jpg (776x776, 114K)

>Weev admitted to being a jew a couple weeks back.
Proof?

He didn't. And he isn't.
The rest of DS are probably kikes though

>Radical Agenda
Yeah, sure, I'll take the Federal informant on his word.

Weev has admitted to being a jew multiple times. He made his name stalking and ruining the lives of white nationalists years ago.

youtu.be/Co8sdaInWv8

archive.li/M12Jh

Attached: chad pipe bomb vs kike weev.jpg (2144x908, 615K)

The source is Weev, not Cantwell. Cantwell just interviewed Wallace, who gave him a rundown.

Explain Sherrod and 4/5 of ae's OG admins being Jews then.

All you babynut gangsters and clueless boomers are an embarrasment to Jow Forums and even Jow Forums as a whole literally don't know what you are talking about

weev is one of the most effective right wing trolls online. you're willing to throw him under the bus over rumors? from hunter "fat boy" wallace?

this is why you NEETsocs have never had a single real political victory. please seriously consider suicide.

Anglin seemed to confirm that the tape is legit on the 504.

He is just saying that he was high so don't take what he said seriously.

Attached: anglintrs504um.png (832x856, 105K)

>weev is one of the most effective right wing trolls online.
Who spent 10 years in Antifa exclusively attacking white nationalists. Now he's still attacking WNs, he just Larps as one now.

Attached: hey_weev_watcha_doin.jpg (704x912, 198K)

>He made his name stalking and ruining the lives of white nationalists years ago.
No. He started out with Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I don't like to defend Weev, but Cantwell and Fade are wrong here.

Jesus christ, calm down. I just want to hear the tape .

Apparently he doesn't have it himself, but his friend does:
gab.ai/occdissent/posts/23394897

Also:
>There is more on the tape than Anglin simply admitting Weev is a Jew. He is boasting about screwing non-White women and being on morphine in Thailand and role playing as an internet character. The tape is devastating and he knows it is real and who has it
gab.ai/occdissent/posts/23394353

>No. He started out with Encyclopedia Dramatica.
We're talking about the same thing. That's when he was in Gay Nigger Autism Army, and they attacked Dennis Fetcho for being anti-Semitic:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_R_GQVjuDo

That's who he was from 2000 until Occupy Wall street, which he helped run.

>so much butthurt over anglin and weev's btc wallets
You commies do know that the price of btc has fluctuated a lot right? Most of the btc they received was prior to it blowing up in price. Also, people look up to Anglin because he runs the biggest anti-kike website in history.

Anglin is full of shit. He always plays dumb like this when he is guilty. It's his tell

>Weev has admitted to being a jew multiple times
Yeah I know this, but there is a difference between him doing it years ago and him doing it two weeks ago.

Gotta love the proxy hoppers that always appear to defend TRS and other sodmites. There's always a bunch of random asian flags and a Norwegian.

Attached: Stormers-Never-Poor-sucker.jpg (1500x1500, 1.44M)

>Anglin seemed to confirm that the tape is legit on the 504.
You read it like the devil reads the bible.

Marcus Cicero and Fade banned me from the OD when I suggested they had taken this too far, so they at least run narrative control unbecoming to pro-whites now.

Pretty sure they "attacked" Fetcho because he's a dumb lolcow.

>there is a difference between him doing it years ago and him doing it two weeks ago.
The difference is he switched tactics, lied to your face, and you idiots believed time passing changes someone from a kike to a goy.

Attached: 1517346145070.png (645x729, 186K)

Everyone knows weev is a kike. If he's right about what he preaches, then isn't he /ourkike/?

>I was so pissed that when I heard this, I immediately started recording the conversation

NEETsocs, everybody

He said it was because he hunts anti-semites. He said he was a jew. His mom said he was a jew. Anglin said he was a jew. He was a leftoid degenerate kike for longer than he was ever anything else, and he still does nothing but D&C. Dumb goyim like you are why jews win.

>That's when he was in Gay Nigger Autism Army, and they attacked Dennis Fetcho for being anti-Semitic:
Most pro-whites started out without hating the jews. Taylor still shills for them, so I don't see that as some big revelation.

Fade is one of the most untrustworthy guys in "the movement." He's a snake. Anyone who knows his history will tell you this.

He's a fucking Anglo.

Which is just as bad really

I never defended weev. But fetcho is a clown and people fucking with him doesn't mean much.

The culture of mockery that ds and trs practice reminds me of abbie hoffmann and the jewish subversion of bourgeoise social norms in the sixties. That and every eceleb seems to be defective in one way, so I wouldn’t be surprised in the least.

I'm am a fucking Norwegian, you retard.

Attached: norwegianflotilla.jpg (6720x4480, 2.89M)

The Altright! LOL

Anglin, Weev, and Enoch have lost Jow Forums.
Anons have won their board. Well done.
Now it's time to take back the world.
Are you ready? No, you're not.
So improve yourself, prepare.
Be creative - no violence.
And lose Hitler's brain.

Attached: hitlers brain.jpg (378x550, 54K)

where are the proofs? anglin was/is a degenerate, but as far as I can tell the Daily Stormer is what it claims to be - an annoyance to jews. I used to be more hostile to anglin but seeing how much the jews hate him makes me think of him a little better.

So if there are proofs of weev being a jew (not just sarcastically saying it to make a rhetorical point and not just his dumb boomer mom all of whom will say they have jew blood and are 1/16th Cherokee) pls supply.

Attached: 0be6289cf9a7dd4542a0497ce1455dacb4227817.png (328x400, 6K)

>I'm am a fucking Norwegian
Then why are you replying for the Jap proxy?

Attached: 1521763649818.png (512x332, 77K)

>where are the proofs?
Public Education or are you a Filipino?

>secret jew

are people blind and deaf?

I still like Anglin, even though I disagree with his current American nationalism bullshit. Hopefully he will see the futility of that approach soon enough

What's stopping from Weev being a Bobby Fischer type jew?

ITT retards who are surprised that their favourite nazifrog larpers are working for the feds.

Lmao I knew anglin was a fed after he endorsed all these false flags and bought the official narrative. You guys should KYS if you haven’t figured this out yet.

>Anyone who knows his history will tell you this.
He gets meltdowns and does something stupid, like delete his own forum, from time to time, but calling him a snake is to take it too far.

This anti-weev crusade is one of these stupid things.

Anglin have been the best to push pro-white memes among the e-celebs, so he gets a pass by me, even if I can curb my enthusiasm for the woman-hating shit.

He isn't even ideological. He has even said he isn't a nazi, In fact I don't think he knows what he believes or if he dose its actually really retarded.

Was anyone fooled by weev? Really?

He's not right about what he preaches. His "last church of christ" shit is pure judaism.

I thought the Norwegian applied to me.

Another discord shill thread. Shifted focus from Trump to other fields now that it's tired and worn out.

Attached: 1523703965979.png (1223x603, 384K)

>He has even said he isn't a nazi
Anglin is pro-white, and have been the best e-celeb to spread pro-white memes.

None of the others even come close. He also answers critics, even if they are not another e-celeb, and that is also a good trait. The TRS guys never do that, and neither the ones on Jewtube.

that screenshot is from 2017. get out shill.

>are people blind and deaf?
People who desperately want a fantasy to be true will find a way to be lied to. No one wants to believe controlled OP exists, so they let Jews like Weev tell them what they want to hear. Think of all the idiots convincing themselves that so-and-so is secretly /ourguy/, that there are all these closet crypto-fascists that are secretly Hitler, just waiting for their chance to get into power, etc, etc. That kind of self-delusion comes from desperation and fear, but shut-ins and basement dwellers who are terrified of leaving their rooms, and wished for nothing more than the ability to participate in a cool kids club / revolutionary party without actually having to go outside and be looked at. Some kike like Weev notices this is true about a specific demographic, and then tells them what they want to hear, and the predictably believe in him and all his con-artist friends.

They've literally made millions off the fantasy lives of idiots here.

Attached: Stormers-Never-Poor.jpg (1203x575, 408K)

>They've literally made millions off the fantasy lives of idiots here.
Oh please.

Weev ran around with broken glasses for a long time, until the bit-coin boom hit.

>he already had the bitcoins
That's displaying the daily donations recieved to his donations address, so unless you think he's paying himself from some hidden bitcoin wallets, just to make it look like he's raking in dough / support...

Shit buddy, why didn't you tell everyone two years ago?

Still awaiting proofs.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

I can't believe how fucking gullible idiots here are. Over and over, they are revealed as fakes and losers, and even bigger losers keep worshiping them. It's like a religion or cult now. No matter how bad it gets, they will still defend them.

Attached: Anglins-Thai-Fuck-Shack-Hoes.jpg (1243x693, 456K)

Anglin was a degenerate. That's not fresh news hot off the presses, Sherlock. I see Anglin publish a mildly amusing newspaper that infuriates the kikes, and I see you doing....?

This. They are literally advocating race mixing and "AmNat" civic nationalism now, and these losers still think this is a WN movement.

>Andrew Anglin still advocates racemixing, has a history as a rice burner, said whites should be bred out in 2013
youtu.be/O9yv6QSryDk
media.christogenea.org/videos/evalion/anglin-iconoclast-radio-promoting-race-mixing
>Anglin endorsed "based castizo" Nick Fuentes
vocaroo.com/i/s1BlXkqBjRqH

Attached: ANGLIN-PRO-RICE-BURNER.jpg (664x634, 308K)

You trust an antifa/nazi hunter tracker?

Better yet, you think we should trust it or you, when you are not even skeptic about the source?

More anti-DS shilling. Fuck all you kikes, niggers, faggots and cuckservative-patriotards. DS rulez.

He worked with a Jew to dox a bunch of people on his forum and admitted to working for Morris Dees at one point when he was having a mental breakdown. He also likes constantly.

weev is more competent than all you fags combined, you couldn't think your way out of a paper bag.

Anglin have been the best e-celeb at spreading pro-white memes, but you don't care, because you obviously hate the guy.

>Anglin was a degenerate.
>was
He hasn't changed you moron, he doubled down. Now he promotes race mixing. Some here will inevitably defend it, just hang out for a while.

Attached: Anglin-AZN-Grills.png (1200x1200, 422K)

>They are literally advocating race mixing
and now you are just being dishonest.

If Wallace is really afraid of weev he'd STFU.

>Fade the butcher
Wait how is he involved in this? That's a name I haven't heard in more than ten years... I used to post on his forums back in the early mid 2000's (the Phora, the Lyceum etc, was even a moderator for a while) but lost interest in politics for years when I went to uni. I didn't know he was still around. I liked him well enough, but he would change ideologies on a whim, there was never any consistency at all with him. I'd be very surprised if he's become some sort of leader

LOL ITS NOT WRONG, go look at the BTC address, its telling the truth. Fucking shills man, you're as bad as kikes!

Attached: Ricky_jew_watch (1).jpg (709x913, 129K)

Imagine attacking white mats like Heimbach and Cantwell, how awful.

>working for Morris Dees at one point when he was having a mental breakdown
Dude. Fade have not worked with the SPLC.

who is anglim

>weev is more competent than all you fags combined
I fucking beg to differ.

This is the internet, anyone can dig up any five year old shit, and I've got degeneracy in my own personal past as well. I don't find your argument against Anglin persuasive. What are you even arguing, that you shouldn't read the Daily Stormer even if you find it amusing? Anglin isn't Hitler. OK.

Attached: 1c5f9535713f37695954a37ec68267707b28964c.jpg (670x698, 51K)

>they don't advocate race mixing
Just ignore the screencaps, just ignore the articles about "conquest rape", just ignore the podcasts, and pages and pages of their fans defending it. Just ignore your lying eyes.

Attached: trs-MEN-GOING-THE-ASIAN-WAY.jpg (1162x617, 395K)

>spreading pro-white memes
MGTOW --- You are an idiot.

>any five year old shit
This isn't 5 years old you fucking shill, this is this year:

/u/eurasiantiger :^)

Attached: Weev-BTFO.jpg (3000x3000, 1.54M)

>Fade the butcher
aka Pozioum, aka Hunter Wallace, aka Brad Griffin.

He is christian now, but he has been pro-white for a long time, although the type of pro-white looks to change like you say.

Yea you'll get arrested for visiting their site in Bongistan.