A question to the great minds of Jow Forums

Why live?

Attached: 1473271532215.png (350x368, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qanon.pub/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone has to witness the end, and relish it.

to earn as much shekels as possible.

not politics. fuck off. no bump.

Why not?

How so? I'd argue that people's drives is what created politics in the first line.

To make some great kids, that's it desu. My genes survived for so long especially through the disaster that are the balkans, why quit now?

Why not?

Because it's the bggest act of defiance against evil ever... I have the power to do Good and save someone's Universe

I am alive. Get rekt, Dark Forces. HA!

Attached: B8DBA564-FD91-472C-ABF4-74F8307355BC.jpg (960x684, 240K)

Procreation

To witness happenings.

We live because we need to ride this planet of the libertards

Attached: me.png (1656x880, 107K)

Life has more options than death.
Why give away your optionality prematurely for free?

Because the greatest minds here realize groupthinking, faith, shitposting and loyalty shape reality and it's funny. I'll rope myself when the most powerful thoughts I've manifested come to fruition and I get to witness them. Until them brothers I'm stuck here.

It’s better than the alternative. I can’t fucking stand harps anyway

>Why live?
Ice cream. They say money can't buy happiness, but it can buy ice cream, which is happiness, so whoever said that is a liar.

You can eat ice cream anytime you please, and it will always make things better. The only reason why world peace doesn't exist is because they didn't have ice cream that day. The reason why people suffer so much in the world is because ice cream wasn't there for them. The only reason thievery was invented in the first place was because someone was without ice cream and had no legitimate means to attain it.

Ice cream makes the world go round. What's your favorite flavor?

Attached: 1517785617665.jpg (574x574, 52K)

Well said, and checked.

This

Universal conquest

Attached: .......gif (700x488, 3.83M)

> Fucc hoes and make money thats why

There is no actual reason, so you either find one or you don't.

(the irony is, though, that it still dosen't mean anything, or for that fact even matter, lel)

This

revenge

Attached: 92786589265.jpg (630x630, 7K)

t. Trump

I'm still upset with you damnit.
Also it's vanilla damnit.

What else is there to do?

Because QAnon just called for you by name!! Pic related. GET YOUR AUTISTIC ASSES OVER THERE qanon.pub/
OR I will never make another tendie and walk all the way downstairs to deliver it!
t.Mama

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-15-19-42-47.png (1440x2560, 288K)

nice LARP

Because if you don't, ((they)) win

Attached: IMG_1300.jpg (848x1024, 113K)

This

Dumb frogposter

must... put... penis... in Kokoro... chan

Out of pure spite.

You live to help make life better for others

Somewhat this.
Living is the greatest act of defiance there ever was. Every fucking thing wants you dead in this universe, hell, even with time, you'll end up dead. Death seems to be inevitable, in the end. As much as I like to be a contrarian in everything I do, be the devil's advocate, living is the ultimate "fuck you" to reality. I hope I achieve immortality in some shape or form, so I can be carved in stone as the biggest middle finger to death: fuck that cunt.

To win
To enjoy
To feel
To be alive
Might as well because if you're dead your mind simply disappears .

The memes write themselves.

Attached: 3b3a5c4635db6f7c677a20cd0ba5d4c0e7a68f65b964013cbb2747c8673af646.jpg (255x228, 17K)

That's what is keeping me alive at this point.

For the lulz

I have the Will of Jesus to fulfill

There is no god nigger

"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women." -Me

Attached: alexjones.jpg (1242x855, 416K)

fuck you

Prove it.

Attached: AJwinning.png (1001x1100, 979K)

Why breed?

Attached: 4987524560.jpg (690x517, 134K)

Good question. Been thinking about ending it soon. I’ve lost everything I spent the last 25 years working for and I’m just too tired. How should I do it?

>a fucking leaf
kys

>Macedonian
>genes
You're literally bulgarian

>no will to live
>not a pro wrestling fan
fix one and you'll fix the other

you take that back right now or else

That was without a doubt the gayest thing ive ever read

Eat a fuck ton of food; I'm cutting right now and all I want to do is jus to go to town on junk food.

What is the alternative?

The only thing keeping me alive is my 4 year younger blue eyed girlfriend of the same European ethnicity that I plan to make babies with. That is literally it.

Attached: 1520099294998.jpg (567x567, 181K)