Possible Conspiracy? Or Tin Foil retardation?

We understand Zionism is at work diluting the west. BUT, what if it goes deeper, what if China is also trying to destroy our culture for a future invasion? Say within the next 20 years?

Here this out:
>China is the most Nationalistic is has ever been
>They west is losing Nationalistic people
>Mass immigration being pushed into the West, not the East
>Whites are self hating
>China would never invade if the US has their citizens armed, it would be retarded.
>A huge push to disarm Americans

So with all this. Whites loose their culture, their Identity. They lose their guns and become defenseless. When our Economy plummits, because it is and will post Trump, Minorities will slowly begin to leave, OR there will be a civil war. Once the people are completely divided, China will make its move. As they attack. Minorities will for sure leave; Mostly to their heritage or former homeland. (This isn't just in the States, it's the whole west, but the States has to fail for this to work). Israel plays both sides, they've done many dealings with China, so when they take over they will still be able to get their way.

If I am right, which I believe I am, how do we stop this?

Attached: VaChina.png (261x219, 8K)

Please watch the bezmenov video, yes you're right and we've known about it for some time.

Zionism/ZOG is a psyop to distract us from the fact the cold war never ended.

If that's the case, it's more like China will be the beneficiary of Soviet spadework.
See: Yuri Bezemov

Yes
Easily
They will steal our country like they are stealing our IP, land, movie studios, etc

Didn’t a Chinese general recently say they would need the land of USA and Canada to expand into?

The easiest way to conquer the USA is to have it fragmented into a civil war.

It's almost as though the elite aren't monolithic and is composed of several competing interests that are only united in taking down the West.

Our leaders seem he’ll bent on destroying the west themselves

Thanks gents, never seen this.

>leafland obsessing over Chinks
As long as it isn't kikes, I for one welcome our Chinese overlords

I can't believe people want to end up like that episode of Black Mirror

Attached: 18tif8t40un01.jpg (700x1556, 145K)

Be nice to china
Expect them to be nice in return

Otherwise... We nuke them until people don't even know what china even was

Attached: 1519266471885.jpg (682x682, 42K)

t. JIDF

Attached: CIA_nigger.jpg (765x1024, 64K)

t. Russian shill

Just because the Russians don't have hammer and sickles plastered everywhere any more doesn't mean they don't plan on using this.

Hillary Clinton's "muh Russians" narrative was a nod to this, basically she acknowledged the crazy SJWs were catalysed by the Russians and tried to turn this horde against them. KGB operatives smiled, the fact they were crazy to begin with was proof they were successful.

mental gymnastics. The russians had the shitlibs on a leash so tight, that it took a lunatic to set them off back on their master.
What sorta moonshine are you drinking?

did this bogan not even read the OP? we're talking about the chinks here

i dont think the chinks will want to mix with crypto jews, niggers and spics. The African colonization thing is a one off with only cherry picked instances of mining workers marrying Africans. There's so much land in Siberia, why would they invade the US?

Why invade the US. There population is too armed. Russia has nukes. Africa is full of retards, has arable land, and resources. China is going to colonize and take over Africa. They are already starting to do it.

you didn't read what I wrote.

post civil war and invasion it would thin out.

they also have a homogeneous society.

>China would never invade if the US has their citizens armed, it would be retarded
you really think that some pistols and rifles gonna save you from tanks? LMAO

>China would never invade if the US has their citizens armed, it would be retarded.
china did under obama. washinton state was invaded due to the national guard shooting koreas in washington state. chinese soldiers on american soil with guns and subs off the coast. a small slice of washington state was officially recognized as chinese land and america tried to hand them hawiia which they refused saying they didnt want it and then america handed it to indonesia which also didnt want it and it went back to america but you now need a passport to go to hawiia so i dont think its actually part of america

Tanks aren't mass produced

>chinese military hardware
LOL

It worked for Vietnam

Urban warfare can be fought with tanks.

Attached: 1523725013672.jpg (645x729, 88K)

They have already begun by exporting massive amounts of synthetic opioids into the country