Irish Abortion Referendum

Ireland will have a referendum on the 25th of May to decide whether or not we Repeal our 8th Amendment (equal right to life for mother and unborn child).
If we vote Yes, abortion for any reason up to 12 weeks will be legalized and unborn children will have no rights.
If we vote No, abortion will remain illegal and the globalist politicians will be humiliated.

George Soros is funding the (((Repeal))) campaign, which wants to legalize abortion in Ireland.
independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html

The supporters are a very small but very loud portion of the population.
twitter.com/Together4yes

They are using PC language and are radical marxists. The salt of a No vote would be legendary. It would also cause salt from liberals in other nations.

Repeal campaigns are spreading lies to push abortion.
irishtimes.com/opinion/medical-myths-about-eighth-amendment-must-be-challenged-1.3451748?mode=amp

independent.ie/irish-news/health/obstetricians-have-full-freedom-to-save-mothers-life-says-doctor-36791944

If Ireland legalizes abortion our birthrates will drop and (((they))) will push mass immigration. It will also normalize degeneracy and destroy our values.
Save the 8th and save the Irish Future.

Attached: 1523283964152.jpg (500x375, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Republic_of_Ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1.91 children born/woman. That's a lot higher than most european countries. Keep it up!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Republic_of_Ireland

ONE POST BY THIS ID. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

>It will also normalize degeneracy and destroy our values
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
yea because that's not out the window already
Unless an entirely new party forms that will root out degeneracy were done :/

Attached: 1523419929787.jpg (211x238, 29K)

If abortion is legalized that birthrate will plummet.
This referendum will make or break the country.

NOT HIGH ENOUGH! But aye, alot better than most.
It is crucial that we win this or we can say goodbye to that Fertility rate. Also, if the south vote yes, we in Northern Ireland may as fucking well had voted yes too.

Samefag showing up to every thread.

If you thinks it's bad now, you ain't seen nothing lad.
It will be 100 times worse if abortion is legalized.
A No vote is what we need to push back against degenerates.

Yes, an entirely new party. Hmmmm...

Attached: DZsxOXGXUAElCrj.jpg (612x680, 43K)

A lot of SF voters were pissed at the Repeal shit and 'refugees welcome'.
They will flock to NP.

kys pls

He showed up in the Éire threads too.

pol is literally full of utter tripe It's really depressing desu

BULLSHIT NIGGER. THIS THREAD IS MY FIRST POST TODAY PIKEY

Any explanation for Friday the 13th blackout?

Attached: IMG_20180416_013901.png (720x290, 51K)

>GAS
>NECK
CHOOSE BOTH TO KYS YOURSELF RIGHT NOW REDDIT COONBOY

I was in college all day I had zero experience with a blackout so idk. I'm in cork where u?

>New Zealanders thinking they are Aussies.
You can't shitpost lad.

DIFFERENT ID YA DUMB REDDIT COONBOY. NOW FUCKING GAS CHAMBER YO SELF RIGHT NOW REDDIT

I'm talking about the Jow Forums blackout.
Nobody could post anything for most of Friday.

bump

Checked.

Attached: 300px-Doublesguy.jpg (300x301, 16K)

we're Irish not retards.
nah no idea I wasn't on

It was spooky.

Threads going dead like the yes campaign..
or the unborn kiddys, who knows

Attached: 1523563106301.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

If we lose the 8th, this is our future.
God save the 8th, God save Ireland.

Attached: pri_419552862.jpg (748x420, 74K)

nasty creatures

Attached: bruxa.png (654x727, 238K)

Trips of Truth.

This is the true untamed nature of women. This is what they become when they can liberate themselves biologically from sexual and degenerate consequences

Operation drunken monkey is a go
Plan of action: Disrupt college students ability to vote by creating multiple nights out corisponding to the night before the vote.
#Drink4Repeal #8sesh
Events should be centred around colleges in Dublin and Galway for biggest effect

Attached: 1518169927085.jpg (1200x1032, 299K)

Why don't you guys print off a bunch of posters explaining that the legalisation of abortion will lead to mass immigration?

Get creative. Frighten people.

This vote is not just about abortion. It's about creating momentum to destroy Trad Ireland and bring it into line with the other Western European cucked nations.

Attached: 1517602392987.gif (330x245, 942K)

Looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence.

>#Drink4Repeal
not to obvious ?
#Sesh4Repeal ?

Has to much heat, the media will use it against the pro life side

Attached: 1518211250358.jpg (800x1329, 777K)

>Operation Drunken Monkey
Perfect
How long is it till the vote and when do we unleash this?

Here fuck off lad, we've exams soon. Nobody's going out on the sesh.

#Sesh4Repeal will work well.
Most of them do drugs anyways.

they look like they are possessed.

Abortion is a major ritual to satanists. They enjoy killing the child in the womb. Often times they send out women to find men of specific blood lines (mostly German for some reason) and have them hook up with those guys, get pregnant and then abort that child. If people knew how evil the people behind the abortion industry were they would throw them out of their country.

This.
Mass immigration isn't a threat as far as normies are concerned. They'll only notice when it actually starts.

#sesh4repeal sounds good to me. I'll work on some posters

Attached: downloadb3630cc5__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDownload_2fdoitfor.png (1920x1200, 1.91M)

Whereas the Irish prefer to wait until after they are born and then bury them in septic tanks.

Attached: The-home-Tuam.jpg (1000x665, 133K)

>They'll only notice when it actually starts.
They'll only notice it when they go outside and every 2 in 3 faces are brown.

Vote is the 25th of May (says in OP).
We have just over a month.

Anyone in college should start printing off posters abd spreading the word.

>printing off posters
Don't have my own printer and I'm not being traced by the college m8
Also dont ever go on Jow Forums using eduroam wifi or college login shit, they can ZUCC the shit out of you, read the terms and conditions to University registration

Attached: 1523488169299.gif (205x260, 109K)

Never trust public Wifi.

Yes but college is particularly lethal

Attached: 1518598116111.png (600x600, 210K)

When is the time to shill it? We do not want to jump the gun and have them catch on. But we do not want to leave it too late and it never get popular. There is the perfect window to do it but where? Maybe I am over thinking it. Irish normies are pretty dumb.

Why are colleges so mental though?
Irish Normies think the PC Marxist shit is retarded.
You'd think (((they))) would be more subtle.

Perfect window is 1 or 2 weeks before the referendum.

>Irish Normies think the PC Marxist shit is retarded
When you take a pile of shit an wrap it up in Icing it can look nice until you bite into it and its too late

Attached: 1512337082851.png (322x469, 166K)

I went on the dark web on college computers and ordered elicit goods through my student email. Live a little user
Don't tie yourself to it, just leave a few scattered around the student union and cafeteria

I found this poster having a little look for resources for sesh4repeal. They don't try to hide where this is coming from at all

Attached: repeal-1.jpg (1600x840, 189K)

If Yes wins the Irish "conservatives" will accept it and drop the issue forever, just like the conservatives here in America did with gay marriage.

>Live a little user
I want to finish my degree and make money boi

Considering Britain has had it for over 50 years, well, its something you can thank The Troubles for

>mfw there's a parallel universe where the PIRA robbed or blew up local townland abortion clinics

Attached: 1522706534684.jpg (206x294, 14K)

You Americans underestimate what pissed off Paddys can do.

if ye don't vote nae I'm gonna have tae go over there m'self and hit ye with me bloody shillelagh do you understand?

Anons should copy and paste the OP.
We need to spread the word of the referendum around Jow Forums.
It's the next battle against (((them))).

Attached: 28168608_1719173144787925_5357075712953743917_n.jpg (273x450, 13K)

Look on the bright side, user
At least a few mulattos will get aborted along the way

Pretty sure every Irishman knows about this and if they're on pol they likely agree with you

I'm talking about other people on Jow Forums.
If abortion gets legalized here, (((they))) will have demoralized Pro Life groups around the world and destroyed a European nation.

Immigrants won't be getting abortions, natives will.
We are fucked if this passes.

That's what I'm saying. We're just sitting here watching on the sidelines, really. I can't vote in your referenda.

And you're preaching to the choir on Jow Forums anyways, even if they are Irish. You ought to put up flyers around your town if you really want to do something.

Apparently bi.
Thought he only liked men.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-16-02-36-15.png (720x1280, 178K)

Wrong thread.

You gotta cross the sea for that. I hear it's fierce handy though.

It was for me :)
éire/pol/
I got it

1st draft

Attached: repeal-1_2.png (1600x817, 715K)

Needs less clutter.
Keep it simple so people get all the info quickly.

Was thinking more for a background to a Facebook event

I used to post stickers around the place that said "Repeal the 8th #kill all men : )"
The smiley face is important.
Soros promoted this idea among feminist groups. The idea was to pretend that they were only joking about wanting to "kill all men"; hence the smiley face. But the real plan behind the scenes was to promoting abortion so that they can abort male foetuses at a higher rate than females. They want to reduce the male population to 10%. That's what the slogan "The Future is Female" really means.

A good campaign would be "The Future is Female; Repeal the 8th #kill all men (smiley face)."

Same applies.
Just have 4 things:
>'Repeal The 8th'
>'#Sesh4Repeal'
>Date
>Feminism logo.

Welcome to the frontline of the memewar soldier. Glad to make your acquaintance.

Any lads get in arguments with SJWs be sure to remind them that abortion is a form of eugenics that was used to decrease the black population in the US.

White background too for pop.

FUCK Gerry Adams (traitor)

Attached: 1522161687607.jpg (440x369, 28K)

Whether abortion is legal or not isn't the issue, and isn't the fix to plummeting birthrates, instead we should focus on making women want to raise children and build families. Abortion being illegal may mean more children, but a woman raising a child she felt forced into having is alot less likely to lead to productive members of society.

There should be more emphasis on the beauty of motherhood, and more good hardworking men that women feel safe to start a family with.

Hows this?

Attached: repeal-1_3.png (1600x817, 527K)

>trying to get teenage slags to understand family when all they do is drink and have sex

Attached: 1508164030172.jpg (900x1200, 213K)

Attached: repeal8th.png (1567x981, 456K)

Much better.
Ditch the Marxist logo though. It looks kinda off. Plus, we want as many pro choice people as possible taking the bait.
There is bound to be some that don't like the political stuff.

Why does an Italy fag care about Ireland?

Attached: 2B7424E9-D99E-470A-A797-6F7809B82663.png (645x729, 58K)

Jesus lad.
That's impressive.

Why does an Israeli fag care about this thread?

Attached: 1447870040990.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Attached: 1517260328119.jpg (738x637, 73K)

Better yet. Imply that eugenics should be implemented so that babies aren't born deformed or with down syndrome. Then explain that there is no need to do that, because no down syndromes children are born in countries with abortion.

tldr: Tell them to vote 'yes' so that we can implement Nazi-style eugenics on abnormal children. They won't know what to think.

Does anyone have the edit of this with the Dark Souls boss health bar underneath it?

While the abortion of white Irish babies is regrettable, it will be necessary to curb the nonwhite population, who will inevitably utilize abortion at a higher rate. In this clown world where nonwhites are pouring into our countries, abortion is a nonissue for the most part.

Here come the shills.

Fuck off mario

Yep. We'd be seeing "le 22%" memes if abortion were illegal in America. If you Irish bro's keep letting in shit-skins, abortion is going to become necessary to your survival.

There is a reason Repeal want to keep Down Syndrome out of the debate.

Yeah. But at the same time, we shouldn't abandon our values and give way to leftist modes of thought. If we do that we are doomed. We have to take a stand somewhere. Then push back against immigration and the whole ball of wax.

Attached: 1523572044998.jpg (1080x1032, 332K)

Stupid Mediterranean mutt

Stop pretending everywhere is as fucked as your country.

White women will vote to slaughter children.
We already know the outcome.
Its over before it even began.

Conclusion?:
Continue worshipping them!

Attached: 1523842855935.png (498x698, 368K)