It's so fucking lonely here

It's so fucking lonely here

Attached: south_dakota_simple.gif (1412x1073, 168K)

I miss it.

Sioux Falls user reporting in

>84% white
could be worse

come to toronto for one day and you'll miss your home, guaranteed

whats it like in south dakota? I want to be alone...

Looks comfy as fuck

Yeah, all the young women move away.

This, they don't call it Bramladesh for nothing

Iowa

Here goy, have some friends.

Attached: 1510518897593.jpg (750x502, 72K)

Square states are so lame

make a doomsday bunker

In the East you have Sioux Falls, where I am, and in the west near Mt Rushmore is Harley Davidsons and Baby Boomers

once another Democrat gets elected you'll be seeing a bunch of shit skins being bussed in post haste.

This.

Crow Buttes was a neat place.

>Cold as fuck for over half the year
>Lots of respectable white people
>Occasionally run into drunk natives but they usually stay West River
>
Corn and dirt roads

they all move to California because of their inner whores

It can't be worse than Wyoming. I hate bikers every spring and summer in NJ.

I drove through South Dakota due to my job requiring me to move from the East coast to the West. It looks Like the countryside from Rohan in LOTR I thought. Also every couple of miles there are signs for a place called "wall drug" which is a town that solely exists to be a tourist trap. Mount Rushmore is pretty cool but not as big as you would think. Also the interstates allow you to go up to 80mph there.

how hard is it to find wife material? Since Idaho is now off the table I need a new place to raise my future family.

>wyoming bad
bigthink.jpg

>that midwestern feel
god its so lonely here, I can only imagine where you live
t. michigan

The middle is where it's at. Buy a boat and a riverside home. Comfy.

Attached: IMG_2971.jpg (2592x1944, 833K)

I visit mobridge every year.
Is nice. Pheasant hunting is good.

nah

Dickinson County, Ia is a bit more comfy especially in the summer

To truly understand SD consider this
>April
>There is over a foot of snow on the ground

unironically this

IA is pretty comfy desu

Want to swap? I'm on London. Thought not.

Yeah but still comfy if you got a buffalo hide and a squaw to cuddle.

Attached: ComfyTeepee.jpg (2592x1944, 2.07M)

Only 84%? Wtf?

And this is bad? How?

What are job opportunities like and what is the average cost of living?

at least 10% of the non whites or native americans

You guys should rebuild your ports. Yankton used to be a major steamboat/paddlewheeler hub for settler boats going all the way into Montana, before the dams were built on the Missouri. You just need to build a couple new sets of locks for boats to get around the dams, and you could sail from Lake Oahe all the way to the ocean. It wouldn't be that difficult; it just takes some investment.

I'm guessing the remaining 6% are on military bases?

Are* also I was almost correct, here's the stats:
83.8% non-Hispanic white
8.8% American Indian and Alaska Native
1.2% African American or black
0.9% Asian American
0.1% from some other race
1.8% of two or more races

ugh i knew i should've stopped reading after that
>As of 2011, 25.4% of South Dakota's population younger than age 1 were minorities, meaning they had at least one parent who was not non-Hispanic white.

yikes. must be all the Scandinavian cuck transplants from minnesota

looks cool. Sign me up

Sioux Falls is one the fastest growing cities in the country, lots of jobs available.

>Quiet
>Cheap land
>Good gun laws
>Distinct seasons
>Can live off land

STFU OP

Posting from Mobridge here.

Attached: 20170411_201641.jpg (2048x1536, 2.1M)

Wyoming is awful. Don't bother coming to Wyoming. I hear Montana is really nice your should go there. Go to Montana instead of Wyoming.

Don't forget: No state income tax

>having winter storms in April

>foot of snow on the ground in mid april
>100+ degree weather in the summer with 8000% humidity
>winter temperatures to rival the likes of siberia and alaska
The weather here is fucking awful, but god damn do I love our lax gun laws

>being a pussy all year round

This place is like russia, when there's snow, the roads are shit and there's not much to do

hello sd user I know the feels but every time I leave this state I see how the world is fucked and come back it seems I am stuck here in this slightly less fucked state

Somalian niggers and Mexicans taking over Sioux falls and Rapid city are bad even the natives are getting pushed out of the way

Where, like in Il?

plenty factory work not much for cheap housing

Funny, us Californians are moving away at breakneck speed.

Attached: 1523840831320.png (972x954, 296K)

Why is Idaho off the table?

Attached: 1520213665221.png (888x1192, 174K)

You know adam and chelsea from teen mom?

I take it you've never lived in los angeles

It's even more lonely in North Dakota, user. I do love the hunting, fishing and overall lack of non-whites. (except the occasional Injun)

I've actually been looking at building a home in South Dakota. I make all of my money from home so I don't have to worry about jobs. Is it really as quiet, peaceful and cold as everyone says? My wife suffers heat exhaustion, it sure would be nice to have sex during the day sometimes.

Hah, you have it easy. Come to North Dakota and you'll experience the TRUE meaning of "lonely"

*blocks your path*

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I always saw the Dakota's as truly beautiful land and fresh air, good spirits.
what I'd give to be away from this cursed eternal drought desert wasteland of fucktards - two 'Super' Wallmarts not 20 miles apart, no joke.

throws an airplane bottle of corn liquor at drunken zombie--
passes right on through.

Holy fugg, another ND user? I didn't even know others existed.

is that the moon mona lisa

wtf is this somalian shit I keep hearing about? are somalians really being imported everywhere? I haven't seen any somalis, mainly just spics.

Somalis are moving to Minnesota

We're getting Ethiopians, not saying it's an improvement but just wanted clear that out

luthern church services are "helping our brothers" move here and factories scoop them up as tax credits since the few factories that wont pay whites a living wage refuse to pay better and hire imports

our town is getting a mix of both

do you even skoden

really? Haven't noticed

Ayy, I would have been there this week if a blizzard didn't shut down the Minneapolis airport.

That's pretty cool, also thought I was the only ND user

user reporting in

I really only started noticed because once they lose there factories jobs due to low iq they end up in retail and the Ethiopians talk about how much they hate the Somalians that are coming in

lets skoden

Attached: longform-original-4816-1416329947-32.png.jpg (715x514, 21K)

well yeah. hardly anyone can afford it. but all the whores of the world think of Hollywood and living the party life or meeting some rich guy.

Being in ND, I agree with you.

Attached: O3aojyI.jpg (848x510, 50K)

You in Grand Forks?

Huron reporting in.

There's nothing here except snow and meth. I enjoy the solitude, though. I have a decent job. Land. Guns. A dog.

There are worse things.

Planning on moving from a 100k a year job in Denver to Harvey ND. I have enough saved up, gonna just mop floors or open a bar or something.

Attached: 9F6A59B9-F637-4E47-9E58-73BB34ED460F.jpg (533x400, 75K)

Yeah, they start a low income housing program and a bus line or train station nearby and it's over.

>It's so fucking lonely here

Sounds like you need diversity.

thi
The fact that they import the worst of the worst human garbage into two states that literally make no sense to import them into (completely different climate from what they are used to, no community to support them), just to destroy the last few white places in this country is just a long in a line of cohencidences.

Elliott?

Nope.

better than full of niggers and trannies

I'll move there since I fucking hate people.

How’s the internet in the dakotas?

Rapid City reporting in. this state, or at least the western half of it, kicks ass

also rapid city
stevens or central breh?

stevens '09

tyler?

we gotta stop doing this man

nope lol

Old pic, but you get the idea.

Attached: Screenshot_20180110-163617.png (1080x1920, 595K)

oh crazy
I'm stevens '10

South Dakota would be a good place to build an ethnostate. SE corner is the most fertile and has the best weather. The population of the state is low enough that it is theoretically possible to control the state government and elect the governor. First you'd want to concentrate on buying as much land in a single county as possible. Turner county is a good target with it's tiny population.