I am being targeted by a liberal political group

recently, mu computer and phone were both hacked and are now being monitored by a group called "modern Liberals" with a parent company in the UK. I am certain the person responsible for this is a professor at the College of Southern Nevada in Las Vegas. Not only have my electronic devices been compromised but I am also being stalked and followed by members of the group. I am proving network documentation of incoming/outgoing network traffic in hope that someone will be able to find more info. Mostly, I just want to get the info out there so people are aware that your activity on Jow Forums can cause this.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 7.33.42 PM.png (1516x1368, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.google.com/faqs/answer/174717?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIPE
obdev.at/products/littlesnitch/index.html
ultratools.com/tools/ipWhoisLookupResult
archive.is/Qd3PO
forums.peerblock.com/read.php?8,12373
youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
dd-wrt.com/site/support/router-database
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: C8E6F1F4-A8A3-4B6E-BC16-47AB813098C4.png (1516x1368, 160K)

Whois

Attached: CEAD91BE-7311-44D7-84D1-87EE5FAD7E96.png (1030x1116, 180K)

Look son, a schizophrenic man!

Attached: father-pointing-out-at-something-to-his-son-in-park-CX22KC.jpg (1300x956, 192K)

MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!

You have no idea what you're looking at and you're posting these useless screenshots on Jow Forums and not Jow Forums because you're a moron.

Ok.

The absolute state of aussies

more?

OP freaks out because he has a connection to a Google server.

>1e100.net
>1x10^100
>Googel
>Google

And the first server in the connection list is Cloudflare.

Just because YOU don’t know what you’re looking at doesn’t discredit evidence.

Such as? At the moment I can tell that most of the infiltration comes from a company called RIPE as well as local fake websites/companies such as a haunted house franchise and a closed down theater attached to a sex shop called “the little theater” In commercial center in Las Vegas. Numerous devices with “private” Mac addresses routinely connect to my network as well as devices identified as “hon hi Ltd” which is a Chinese manufacturer which specifically makes rugged tablets for LEAs, military, industrial construction and Private corporations - the kind a cop would have in their cruiser, forelands on job sites or military personnel in the field.

Ur dumb or playing dumb

Is that supposed to be proof?
I can't remember the name of the program, peerviewer I think? I installed it on mine and some friends computers, we'd get regularly pinged by government and other randoms.

Yep and also I get a ton of AWS amazon server incomings as well.

1e100.net is a special Google server:
support.google.com/faqs/answer/174717?hl=en

The first IP address in the list is Cloudflare.

>Yep and also I get a ton of AWS amazon server incomings as well.
AWS servers are used by just about everyone these days. One of the largest cloud hosting companies on Earth.

Oh also this netstat is directly after a fresh OS install with no browsers or apps running. Just system connections.

Sure if you are using sites or services that run off them but

>At the moment I can tell that most of the infiltration comes from a company called RIPE
RIPE is the european IP registry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIPE

lax17s05-in- is not the server hostname, that's just a portion of the subdomain of the URL (it wraps onto the next line). The full URL is:

lax17s05-in-f8.1e100.net

As mentioned above, 1e100.net is a Google server. That IP adress you grabbed using the lookup is totally bogus since you just copy pasted a snippet of the URL subdomain.

then report it

these are all outgoing connections from your faggy mac to webservers

>Thinking MacOS doesn't have services running on cloud platforms...

OP you are retarded enough about networking to post on Jow Forums and discuss this nonsense with your peers.

Jow Forums is for adults though, so gtfo

Yes but the trace route of the full IP lists two big data companies who only specialize in virtualization, VMs and remote management. All sharing on my machine has been turned off via terminal as well as any ability to remote in with SSH or other means. Even turning my WiFi “off” still shows sending and receiving of packets on a regular interval in network monitor with logs showing things like “rhodesvehiclehistogramidenify”, “empty” port listeners and VPN activity when those features are turned “off”

Wouldn't be surprised if OS X connects to random Google webservers, even after a fresh install. It could be updating the system time, checking for updates, anything.

If you want to tightly control the Internet traffic on OS X you can use this application called Little Snitch:
obdev.at/products/littlesnitch/index.html

It will alert you and ask your permission every single time the OS or an application tries to make or receive a connection (you can then whitelist the connections you want to).

I did - to the ISP, hosting service and local FBI. I posted it here not for “help” but for awareness.

lmfao crazy people are so funny

They absolutely do but they have their own with signed presence labels and specific IPs in the 72. Range.

t, certified Apple tech

*preference labels (com.apple.xxx)
Apple doesn’t use amazon or google routing- it’s all walled garden.

Oh yeah I have that, wire shark, etc. I let the connections come in after the install for documtation of actual traffic.

>trace route
That just shows the path packets are taking between one host to another over the Internet. The hops between hosts does not necessarily indicate any kind of relationship with the hop router and the destination host, it's just a path through the Internet (usually/hopefully the quickest route).

>Even turning my WiFi “off” still shows sending and receiving of packets on a regular interval in network monitor
You sure those packets aren't being sent to/received by localhost?

Yes I am sure. Localhost doesn’t (shouldn’t) send/receive when the airport is disabled at the terminal level unlike iPhone where you can’t ever switch WiFi off completely

Apple strictly controls everything including the time server. After the split with google furring the maps fiasco they no longer use outside server routing.

You can send and receive on localhost without even having an inet interface installed in your computer whatsoever.

Wouldn’t web browsing just be 80/443? What app makes those connections ? Apple software ?

It is https 443, those numbers after the IP address are indicating the line number of the log or something.

Exactly. There shouldn’t be ANY connections except to Apple IP ranges. Also activity monitor shows way more processes than the default OS processes running - including WiFi proxy, virtual machine services and non-iCloud keychain syncing.

It’s the port connection

it's 443, just the utility is replacing common ports with their names, see where it says .https?

if the other fag is right about 1e100 being jewgle, then it looks like you have some web browser open to jewgle, or maybe some other utility

here you are just grabbing the first part of the domain name, it has wordwrapped to the next line. a single word is not a valid domain name on the internet

Bump
That's a stone's throw from Tavistock

https = 443.

Run this command in terminal and dump the output the ghostbin.com please:

sudo lsof -i -n -P | grep TCP

Which I did not. No browsers or apps running. Fresh install no apps open.

If that was the case it wouldn’t produce a lookup result at all. The full address is a company called RIPE which, if you take it and do the Whois like I have listed is listed as the parent server of modern liberal.

You did a lookup on a portion of the subdomain on a Google server, it has absolutely nothing to do with the connections displayed in netstat.

You do understand that you copy pasted a portion of a subdomain, correct?

K hang on

>OP searches an incomplete URL and comes up with a completely retarded explanation for the random IP he came up with.

The only thing that is even debatable right now is why OP has connections to Google servers after supposedly conducting a fresh OS install and locking down his ports.

I see now at closer inspection first line is https. The internal connections could open non https ports on the OS.

You can also get the process ID of what is listening on specific ports with:

lsof -i :PORT_NUMBER

I don't even know why we're arguing the rest of the details

Oh, and examine the running processes by running:

Welcome to schizophrenia, it makes you think stupid shit like that you are being gang stalked, believing in ancient aliens or thinking that vaccines cause autism and that there are viruses that cause you to adhere to specific political ideologies.

you made an error in your 2nd step, it's not a valid domain name. there must be at least 1 dot in it. therefore teh IP that it somehow got is not the actual IP you are connecting to

secondly the RIPE there is the registrar of the IP range, everywhere you see RIPE here it is referring to the organisation that allocates the IPs to the end user "barefruit"

My wireshark is filled with shit, I don't even want to know who is keeping tabs on me

Seems like some typical proprietary shitware you macfags love so much is trying to update. Go bed m8 and stop worrying about it.

You went a little too far there citizen.

Attached: tConcerned.jpg (573x493, 57K)

The part they monitor is the router, not the client device. They gain access by asking the ISP for your logs, not through any attack.

This is directly after a restart. I’ll wait 30min and do another and see what connects

Attached: 0CA9294A-1926-4F0D-ADD5-D7BD51E3D994.png (1822x676, 316K)

“Somehow” got an ultra liberal political action group...

This could be good...

Attached: 1514968417020.gif (350x300, 1.3M)

idk, I'd stalk them back.

Use encryption communication & mask your ip for starters

Attached: 1510747139979.png (500x375, 396K)

'cloudd' is a daemon that syncs iCloud data.

'apsd' is Apples push notification service.

'nsurlsess' appears to be Apple's background downloader daemon. It's probably updating iPhoto or something, or maybe getting system updates.

Wow it's a shitload of apple connections

IP 17.248.137.234 is an Apple server:

ultratools.com/tools/ipWhoisLookupResult

download wireshark

still doesn't explain why he's getting an extreme Leftist group coming up. I sincerely doubt it's a coincidence.

An article from 2010:
>The Mysterious 1e100.net
archive.is/Qd3PO

>2018
>not playing red herring
It's so much more fun.

He isnt locking down shit. He's on a mac trying to not get spied on. OP is a faggot

>What is 1e100.net? It’s Google. A WHOIS lookup for that domain reveals it’s owned by them.
>Why would Google use an "weird" domain name like 1e100.net? It’s symbolic of a googol (10×10^100) which is where Google gets its name from.
>Being that most people aren’t aware of this, the first reaction upon seeing this in a network management program, such as a software-based firewall, is to block it because they don’t know what it is. It further freaks people out if it shows up as a persistent connection that they can’t get rid of.
>The 1e100.net domain will never show up by itself. It will always be a subdomain such as server-name.1e100.net.

Device to router to device see:

No, you're being gangstalked by the "Bowlcut mafia". Seriously, look it up and good luck surviving them, user.

>still doesn't explain why he's getting an extreme Leftist group coming up.
You mean in this post here?
It's nonsense, he copy pasted a portion of the subdomain of a Google URL. It has nothing to do with the connections his computer is making, he made a mistake and copy pasted some garbage characters. I'm not even sure why Apple's Lookup app considered it a valid query in the first place.

Read the thread

How do I secure my connections so I'm not spied on aside from setting up Windows Firewall?

Worrshark and littlesnich will alert you when any connection tries to reach you but that means EVERY one so it can be a bit annoying.

This thread is what happens when some hipster fuckboy decides to put training wheels and an apple logo on BSD Unix and sell it to fuckboy hipsters

Literally build your own internet

READ THIS YOU STUPID NIGGER:
YOU ARE ALL STUPID NIGGERS, GET OFF THIS BOARD NOW

Depends what you mean.

Are you asking how to make your Internet activity as anonymous as possible, or are you asking how to be sure that your computer itself is not compromised?

It also depends who your adversary is.

OP this traffic is just your ISP trying to make extra sheckels by redirecting some of your DNS requests for a share of profit or something.

This is a post I found here forums.peerblock.com/read.php?8,12373
>Barefruit intercepts and redirects search traffic with cooperation by some ISPs who manipulate their DNS servers for a share of the revenue.

>You might be able to evade this by putting search sites (google.com, etc.) into your HOSTS cache so your PC does not use DNS to find them.

What a story, Mark.

>your activity on Jow Forums can cause this.
>implying i even go outside

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
all my posts are unironical irony. I was just false flagging as nazifag to show people how terrible these views are. Nothing I posted reflects my true opinions
I unironically want more immigration from s... from MENA. I want ... more ... divers...ity...
I do want .... more... lo... holocaust education! We are... becoming ... forgetful ... a-about it.
J-jews are .... .... b-best ... p-people
see ya'll on the other side
Hiroyuki Hiroshima-san, hello and goodbye !

You do realize, Jow Forums is compromised? It uses cloudflare which is run by the NSA as a surveillance tool.

How do I lock down my internet traffic so people aren't receiving updates on who I am or what I'm doing over my ports and such?

I know how to browse anonymously, it's just a huge pain in the ass.

>i am an insane paranoid, let me shitpost on Jow Forums

go to /x/ or Jow Forums

bro that's 1e100.net
do you know what 1^100 is? It's a googol
It's literally a google server, because you use chrome or have some other google service on your computer

nobody hacked you...

10^100 woops

Get a VPN

If you know someone is following you just lead them into a trap.
Once you lead them to an area with no cameras or witnesses just beat them to death.
I mean if they actually follow you to whatever chosen killing ground that proves that someone is actually following you, in which case I believe you're justified in taking action
Once their operative is dead they will certainly reevaluate their situation. Also if the person actually follows you into the trap you might as well assassinate the professor who you suspect gave out your info. Why not?
Alternatively you could check yourself into an insane asylum.

I can see evidence that the nsa are monitoring your device through a built in
you must delete system/32 now

Getting a VPN doesn't prevent someone with your mac address and static IP address from seeing what you are up to

>How do I lock down my internet traffic so people aren't receiving updates on who I am or what I'm doing over my ports and such?
Again it depends on your adversary.

If you are talking about US government agencies, since you are using Windows you are totally screwed in that regard. Windows has had back doors in it for many versions now.

Your hardware becomes a factor, too. If you have a modern Intel processor, there is actually a small OS running inside your CPU that can be connected to over the network by spy agencies such as the NSA. Even if you're running Linux, it doesn't matter: They can monitor your network and keyboard I/O at the hardware level, and potentially inject code into your desktop OS as well.

Luckily, you'd have to be a pretty juicy target, a very bad goy indeed, to warrant that kind of attention from those adversaries.

If you're talking about malware from random third parties, just keep your OS security updates up to date, and run some kind of anti-malware software every now and then (Malware bytes is good).

In firewall settings, disable incoming and outgoing traffic both by default and manually whitelist applications that are allowed to make outgoing connections (Windows firewall default is "allow" to all outgoing connections).

Pic related if you want to see what those alphabet niggers are capable of when targeting someone they are pretty angry at.

Attached: NSAnigger.png (1440x2560, 850K)

Groups are flagging, databasing And using Zersetzung against those of use who talk about the JQ. Also known by the misinfo term g*ng St*lking. Lots of active shills out to gaslight peoole who talk about it

Attached: Screenshot_20180407-223104~2.png (1080x744, 111K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180407-222953~2.png (1072x1069, 157K)

Given how this thread keeps up, I say I am right

Oh, and all commercial routers have backdoors in them. Cisco was BTFO a few years ago when this was made public knowledge, then everyone just sort of forgot about it.

>Thinking you have a static IP address on DHCP network
>Not understanding encryption

>ITT: I don't know how to computer
Expected from a macfag

>that image
spoopy

who was trying to post the insurance files? context?

In that vein, you might want to get a dd-wrt compatible router and flash the firmware:

dd-wrt.com/site/support/router-database

Though who knows, maybe dd-wrt is compromised too. Still a much better bet than off the shelf router firmware (even if it doesn't have an explicit backdoor, they are usually not updated for long and vulnerabilities are found and cataloged).

Anons back in 2016 on infi nity chan, it was right after Assange's Internet went out and he was murdered.