GOP REVEALS SUPRISE 1/4 BILLION WARCHEST FOR MID TERM GROUND GAME

This is a 1/4 billion just for training up door to door ground troops btw, nevermind the cash for the candidates.

Things are about to get really interesting......

Attached: GOP_Warchest.png (1067x430, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thisismoney.co.uk/wires/ap/article-5615811/GOP-devotes-250M-midterm-strategy-Keep-House-majority.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link:

thisismoney.co.uk/wires/ap/article-5615811/GOP-devotes-250M-midterm-strategy-Keep-House-majority.html

yeah meanwhile the DNC is like 7million in debt

>yeah meanwhile the DNC is like 7million in debt

Just watch Hill come and bail them out in 2019 so she can run against Trump......

Funds and ground game don't mean much though. Enthusiasm is everything.

>ground game don't mean much though

Attached: 1484270381605.jpg (800x800, 116K)

KEK. She's the reason they are broke

Attached: 1523404256396.jpg (399x385, 53K)

Isn't the trend in the states whoever spends the most loses?

Doesnt matter when you have people like Soros fudging the numbers.

ground game is enthusiasm

> it doesnt matter that hillary didn't even campaign in michigan, PA or Wisconsin because it was her turn

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: t3_6hqby5.png (844x949, 245K)

Attached: 1521207045561.jpg (731x565, 26K)

>Isn't the trend in the states whoever spends the most loses?

You pulled that out of your ass m8.....

Attached: 1488075932878.png (681x955, 225K)

She can't even walk without assistance.

Sorry buddy. Looks like Soros stole your get. Better luck next time, goy. :^)

Quite the opposite actually with midterms, and usually with general elections. Hillary's 2billion$ campaign seems to be an anomaly, Obama outspent both McCain and Romney. The one who spends the most money especially in midterms usually wins.

Oy vey! My grandmothers get was stolen from me too :^o!

wow so kikes have bought the GOP ?

Are they going to be handing out israeli flags with all their promotional material?

Attached: strong.png (375x334, 262K)

>Looks like Soros stole your get
A kike stealing from the goyim.What else is new.

I wish they would run some pro second amendment ads, but maybe it is to early.

no Obama is the reason they're broke
Hillary and her black money is what kept everyone from noticing that they're broke last election

The Republican Party has had EIGHT YEARS to prepare and TWO YEARS in power and have accomplished absolutely NOTHING except more bullshit middle-east conflict and a tax cut for billionaires.

Tell me EXACTLY what they have done to earn my vote? Why shouldn't I vote full ACCELERATION PILL and help burn this whole mess to the ground?

Hey GOP you got any more of them shekels.

Yeah, she's not coming to bail anyone out.

Attached: BarginClinton.png (1122x817, 544K)

Doesn't matter when you have a 20 million nigger surplus.

It'll be interesting to see how they spend this and how they posture, especially with a whole bunch of cuckservative old hacks retiring probably to help the blue wave along.

Yeah I'm all ears. I can't wait to see this year's town hall meetings while these old faggots and traitors try to spin the last two years of fucking nothing and no god damned wall.

I fought in the Meme War of 2016. I WAS PROMISED A WALL!

JUST

Attached: 1454348156646.jpg (202x182, 11K)

I was under the impression it is both under construction and there are a thousand or so military on the boarder as well. What the hell else do you want?

Withholding of federal funds for any purpose from all organizations found to be using illegal labor until such time as it can be proven in a court of law that the problem has been resolved.

The Supreme court
The Federal courts
These will be Trumps longest lasting and most meaningful legacy.

well you guys spent literally thousands to cover up Telford and Rotterham...and won. So I dont see the big deal.

Why do you not understand tax cuts? Do you have a real job?

Come on guys. Hasn't trump proven that money means jackshit?

If gop pick some shitty neo con boomers while Dems pick some young enthusiastic centralists, they're gonna lose.

I finally did my taxes yesterday. The cuts really don't mean anything to me because I'm poorfag-baller anyway. But I thought I was supposed to get like twice as much back instead of pretty much the regular amount.

Hope it worked out better for the folks who could use some extra bux.

Wew more cash for cuckservatism
Tax cuts for the rich
More nigger babies for christcucks and ummmm yeah that’s about it
Oh yeah more money for Israel and the eternal war which wastes white patriotard lives

Those fucking amateurs. Well, that's at least fixable

>If gop pick some shitty neo con boomers while Dems pick some young enthusiastic centralists, they're gonna lose.

wat

Pretty true. Don't use Jow Forums as your only barometer.

Who is Rick Saccone?

even my cheap ass donated this year.

That's true. Who is Rick Saccone?

>all these fucking retards trying to convince each other that money doesn't win elections

And two coasts full of rich, ignorant assholes to shill your neoliberal insanity.

Somebody gots to pay fo dem busses and purple dranks

>Who is Rick Saccone?

Who is "outsider black chopper pilot war vet" ?

GOP are learning fast and picking newer, younger candidates for Nov......

Attached: GOP_James.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

I think half of the new Dems are ex secret intelligence or military officers
So much for muh redpilled military

That's why the GOP is switching to guys like this

Literally who cares? Democrat...republican....they all serve the same masters.

Wait why is Snookie getting paid $25k for a speech? Wtf is going on? Is this the true power of the free market?

The tax cuts aren’t retroactive.

They weren't for this year? I thought that was part of the whole idea is they would happen this year to keep things juiced.

But didn't Soros send at 18 bil a while back? He could just do much of the activism, ads, funding, etc. by himself couldn't he?

Yeah but free college is too expensive...