I'm being gangstalked. I have been for years. My life is shit, completely destroyed

I'm being gangstalked. I have been for years. My life is shit, completely destroyed.

You probably have a misunderstanding of gangstalking or TI's work.

They do the stuff below in the video and hack the fuck out of any electronic device in your house. This video is the best demonstration of it all works, but it's way more intense for me.

Watch the gay guy in the video, other guy is crazy.

Watch till the end to see gay guy at end.

It sounds crazy but it's real.

youtu.be/5LPS7E-0tuA

Attached: 1461306978023.jpg (426x960, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61_IoDy2TVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop making this thread every day.

>Spacing
Immediately discard
Disgusting.

no, you aren't. it isn't a real thing that happens. go see a psychiatrist and get your schizophrenia under control

Eat shit roastie

I though gang stalked was something a gang of niggers did before they gang raped someone.

Learned a thing or two today.

Attached: parker book myst.png (640x2404, 1.85M)

It's not everyday. Calm down. If this were happening to you you would understand. I'm people are noticing my posts. There's trying to make a happening with me.

subtle

Just watch the video. This is exactly how it is.

Attached: 1489375430425.jpg (298x312, 14K)

Thats a real phenomenon, what OP described is something that only psychotropics and a patient support network can fix.

They are posting in my threads to. They follow everywhere.

Attached: 1479964733468.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

No, they're not. They canmt "le epic hack" things like in movies you absolute fucking mong. Retarded boomers who know nothing about technology should fuck back off to reddit.

This is what I think of your video

Attached: shit_one.webm (470x282, 2.98M)

What makes you different from the other thousands of crazies who say they are gangstalked but are just schizos?

Confirmation bias at its finest.

Watch the video and give me your thoughts.

Attached: 1472027031995.jpg (1659x1000, 190K)

Idk, there going pretty hard though...

I just want to be friends Op I don't know why you're being so weird.

t. OP's gangstalker

Bump, and watching video.

>not confronting your bullies
simple, turn around and politely ask them what the fuck they want

Attached: Matsuri.jpg (658x670, 70K)

> im being gang stalked
> posts 0 evidence of gang stalking

saged

It's funny because your probably a real stalker... Any stalkers willing to speak and help not destroy my life?

>claims to be gang stalked
>literally who
>always a random normie who hasn't accomplished anything
why the fuck would they choose you do you think?

I think its simple, you have paranoia lel

Attached: ishootmyemployees.png (1362x654, 865K)

Jeff we know you know.

Oh, you want some shit video of me filming the mailman or something?

It's happening watch the video dickface.

So you're saying that you couldn't produce evidence of your gang stalking even if you tried?

saged

Do you have some sort of thing you did that would warrant harassment from government contractors?

Take your meds, Schizo.

Attached: Annoyed Pepe.jpg (251x242, 11K)

They have gone dark. Also point of gangstalking is to make you sound crazy. I think they had been doing it for years but I was unsure what was happenning.. You have to be sensitized. It seems normal to others, it's very subtle and specialized for you.

OP is on to us guys. Better just go dark for now until the heat goes away. We can stay stationed at his house and of course keep the wiretaps going, but avoid him in public.

2...3....1....44... alpha alpha check clear 3...2...2

WRONG COM DUDE GET BACK IN THE DISCORD!!!

Delta 07 will resume resetting the microwave clock at random intervals and continue making the tapping noises under the third stair.

SHUT IT DOWN

Kek i just knocked on his window

Clear one check clear.

Video received subject was masturbating per his usual schedule.

99.9 percent of this people are just plain crazy.

They do it to train intelligence operatives.

Make a YouTube channel

Do NOT take your meds OP. I thought i was being gangstalked as you call it by super human entities when i was put on meds after a violent drunk episode. Made me schizo. Almost fell into permanent med based insanity had i not known what (((pharmaceuticals))) were beforehand and able to rationalize

Stop tweeking

Attached: GarySpivey.jpg (400x282, 17K)

They will send messages. For instance I just picked up some weed from a delivery service and that exact minute my employee that works for me messaged me with an update, either there delaying my messages or having him send it at that exact moment to show everyone is in on it. This is a rather bad example and could totally be nothing, just an example.

Attached: 1472803683801.jpg (447x444, 16K)

I was stalked before by secret intelligence, private sector thugs and dark government All trying to be the one to get power over me. Your just lame You need to do shit like stick a banana out pants fly and sing peanut butter jelly time youtube.com/watch?v=61_IoDy2TVE

Attached: kop.gif (500x375, 469K)

Pretty sad this is the only place I can go that anyone may believe me... Fuk me. Feels like the Truman show.

Attached: 1508118709822.jpg (698x697, 77K)

We're not dark we just moved in

It blows my mind.

Attached: 1459461968822.gif (262x200, 498K)

So were those other threads just to promote the VICE vid? What a faggot kek

Attached: 152457345737.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

Yep they are. They want you to think you aren’t safe anywhere, get you to be in compromising situations and say certain phrases so they can use you as a patzi for a happening.

Remember that facebook was caught using algorithms to instigate depression and anxiety based browsing binges in users. Not far off that on a large scale covert operations are being carried out such as this on large populations with the end goal of ensnaring users of tech like yourself within a behavior pattern sucht hat their algorithm can essentially drive you to insanity, thus putting another person in psychiatric care and or under psychiatric medication dependence. Both big $$$

I feel like you're gangstalking Jow Forums with this thread every few days.

I've been involved with ome somewhat criminal people and large corporations also. Made some enemies. Or it's .gov ....

Attached: photo-5.png (360x640, 270K)

Additionally not far off that that if they are concertedly tracking or attempting somethingg with you that they could be using your devices or satellite to directly transmit some type of EM wave to propagate thoughts or alter thoughts to again drive you to whatever end. Just chill out and forget about thrm. They cant control you, only try to influence you, and if thats happening clearly theyrr winning so get over it lol and laugh it off. Its the weed trust me you havent gone 3 days without getting baked in atleast a few months i bet.

I have seen almost every video on the internet describing what gangstalking is like on the internet, watch the Vice video if you want to know what gangstalking is like, is it not the most reasonable explanation you have seen? Only listen to the gay guy btw, other guy is insane..

Getting nervous...

Attached: 1472771447440.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Maybe you have the power.... Meditate somewhere you peaceful and have someone take a picture with a {digital camera} and see if you manifest anomies. It might be you screwing with the electronics. Question are you easily made to feel ill by emf waves?

Attached: Capturexxx.jpg (588x729, 53K)

And if you have the power there are definitely people interested in you.

Attached: 78979.jpg (1348x764, 193K)

I'm trying to forcefeed everyone this shit.

Pic of my product, alooot of money into it. I have a really good chance of breaking $100k on Kickstarter in the next few months.

Btw I was offered c4.

Attached: IMG_20171214_230734.jpg (2616x1962, 534K)