Jow Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Jow Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

Attached: ScreenHunter_1031 Apr. 15 23.16.jpg (809x561, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
dailymotion.com/video/x6hvuqy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We know

bump for truth

(nice digits user)
that's the power of autism my fren

What was poll right about?

always

>I don't know the answer to that
Comey is such a fucking pussy holy shit
You are the DIRECTOR of the fucking FBI. It is literally your job to know.

>Comey admits that he handled the Clinton investigation differently because she might be the next president
>Says Trump isn't "Morally Fit" to be the president
Are we really listening to what this guy says about Trumps moral standing after he fucking admitted corruption in the Clinton investigation?

Jow Forums consensus is rarely wrong. So rare in fact I can't think of a good example.
Maybe that traps aren't gay?

He said he never knew. What is the problem?

Remember back in 2016 we were told this guy was a boy scout and beyond reproach? Fake news is right,a bunch of assholes.

Fuck trump, and Fuck Israel.

Why would you believe that? Every single government organization has sold out to the jews/Marxist.

The way he answered the first question makes it seem like he did.

There definitely not a consensus on that here, though the majority of Jow Forums hates trannies

Does it make any difference? The rep are so weak.

I hate trump so much for picking that fag Jeff as his AG. A real AG would have cracked down on the liberal states breaking the law and go after the dems.

Back to infowars pleb

Hi JIDF

>Whines about being unfairly fired
>Simple question is asked about his job
>He doesn't know the answer

Where's the vid of Hilldawg eating a baby?

I want to see politicians hunted down and burned alive in front of their families

Attached: C8ACC9F3-0ADF-44DB-AE09-8B0115BCB191.gif (540x301, 2.38M)

i always liked george stefanopoulos.

Hoover would be spinning in a dress in his grave

Traps are gay, the penis doesn't make it better it makes it gayer

Hang this traitor.

Attached: 1523833572064.jpg (400x400, 79K)

The entire ABC interview was a fucking trainwreck of assrage.
He was so clearly biased and mad the entire time, his comments about Melania were so snarky and shitty.

I just got home from work and wasn't able to watch the interview. I can only find little clips/soundbites on the ABC website. Disney is pulling down all the vids that have gone up on yt. Where can I watch it?

I like how he dodges the question.

What a weasel...

Spoopy numericals, dude!

No idiot, youre looking at it backwards. The penis makes it gay in every case of homo, traps being feminine make it less gay, so not absolutely gay. The answer is yes, it is still gay. Just its also less gay by technicality.

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
all my posts are unironical irony. I was just false flagging as nazifag to show people how terrible these views are. Nothing I posted reflects my true opinions
I unironically want more immigration from s... from MENA. I want ... more ... divers...ity...
I do want .... more... lo... holocaust education! We are... becoming ... forgetful ... a-about it.
J-jews are .... .... b-best ... p-people
see ya'll on the other side
Hiroyuki Hiroshima-san, hello and goodbye !!

They're prepping to hang out Comey to dry since the Lefft firmly believes his 11th hour disclosure, about the Huma PC emails (of HRC), threw the election to Trump.

I don't understand how people like Comey and Clinton and literally just say "I dont know", "I cant recall", "I'm unsure" about ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING you ask them, and yet they're still somehow in the top echelons of the government. Like, how the fuck can you admit to not knowing, not remembering, and not being sure of ANYTHING and not be fired and put on a public spike for gross incompetence? Even if they're lying about not knowing (which they are), this is absolutely ridiculous.

Attached: 1458444987906.jpg (534x820, 141K)

Looking to watch as well, doesn't seem he said much cause no one talking about it

Actually no, the penis always makes it gay but being feminine and having a penis makes it even more gay because you are trying to attract males, so traps are gayer than regular gays.

I found this. It seems serviceable
dailymotion.com/video/x6hvuqy

Comey is a far-left DNC shill first, FBI director later.

Slimey as fuck. Not surprised, but the vindication is nice.

destroyed in a fake gas attack that used real russian missiles

Don't be mistaken, the internet civilians, or at least a part of them, are the most thorough investigative journalists working today. This is not a surprise.

no shit

Attached: 1520093003986.jpg (1027x1379, 650K)

ok, real question, are a portion of you leafs actually intel agency niggers?

Attached: 1523718753573.png (720x466, 135K)

he perjured himself

why is he talking on network TV?

Outed yourself, Brockypocky.

Fucking traps is the ultimate redpill. It's like fucking a cute girl, but with a personality of a cockslut dedicated to you, as opposed to some shitty Stacey. Guaranteed anal sex, and the dick is anything but masculine.

Wtf

AHAHAHA, IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT COMEY IS THE BIGGEST PUSSY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, HE'S 6'8, AND THAT'S WHY HIS CAREER HAS BEEN SO SUCCESSFUL!

MANLETS, PERMANENTLY, IRREVOCABLY, BTFO

Attached: 1516695616471.png (2539x553, 372K)

>

There's no way he's /ourguy

let kushners father in law fight his own battles. The last time we fought one for him we got WMD'd in return.

memes 4ever boyyyyy

>THREE BRANCHES WILL BECOME ONE.
Legislative, judicial and executive will unite under Trump and co deep state crusade.

>An island will drift away.
Brexit/UK going insane with the Sharia muslims

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
Recent air strikes are probably the best fit, considering the astonishingly low deaths, mission accomplished yet everyone on pol said only a couple empty building were destroyed.

>The star will gorge itself on clay
Star of david will get more shekels/land/death for israel. OR Pentagram satanists will eat a bunch more kids or some equally vile thing.

>Idols will speak and move about
live stream guys, us, joe rogan, jordan peterson, the anti gun kids, steven crowder, that resistance guy, colbert, other agenda pushing "idols' etc

>The black flag will fly above the dome
dome of the rock in Israel with isis flag under a new Caliphate to challenge the jews.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
China is in for a hard time, with the new Orwell dystopia they started there, it will destroy itself from the inside. I think they are running out of potable water too right?

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
The voices of Hillary/Uma laughing at the child and the people as the silence is struck by the crying of the children.

>A rock will stand on seven hills
New Pope will be elected taking a new, hardline approach to Christianity, or Francis will have had enough after seeing the above.

1/2

You're retarded

Attached: 1504519273910.jpg (2543x6067, 2.77M)

its not gay if she has a feminine penis

Its gonna be anoda shoah.

He got his mind set on jew.

It's still gay you reprobate.

Attached: 1481357048235.jpg (1500x850, 544K)

>ex director
he wrote this book to jump on the trump hating bandwagon after he got btfo. he tried to release those fake memos himself but that didnt work out when the retard admitted he "leaked" it.

Attached: comeynotimpressed.jpg (1170x756, 232K)

>soyposting

Attached: My ultimate form.webm (600x336, 2.19M)

traps aren't gay, crossdressers are. Penis is the difference and if you know there's a penis then it's not a trap.

Attached: trump lurks pol.png (3000x2000, 1.99M)

Never trust a man who is over 6'7 that doesn't have a significant background in sports.

Tall guys who aren't sports bros are made fun of and have some deep insecurity about their height.

Haven't been following this but.. i remember hearing john mccain played a part. That he put forward the british guy to write up the allegations?

Are you implying sticking your dick in a post-op trannies bloody wound isn't gay?

Actually now I think about it, you're probably right, it's neither straight nor gay, it's like fucking a hole in a fruit, or something, it's a mental illness, a paraphilia

Bump

No by CSIS can hit me up to shitpost for money at anytime

honestly it was pretty based of Souphanouvong to ask that question

even russia understands this

Fuck jews russians and alex jones.

>capitalizing Jow Forums

Attached: 1485243234977.png (222x255, 63K)

He comes across as really really pathetic in that interview

Motherfucker is pretending like he was some postal services clerk and not the head of the FBI