Being European

>being European
>worshipping a a desert Jew from a distant land
pick one

Attached: 13173747_1053388864781849_3255561525782495794_n.jpg (599x296, 39K)

WE

>believing in gods at all

cmon son

As if pretending to worship a pagan idol is any better

Actually it would be, they are YOUR gods, YOUR rituals and YOUR stories; that is, if you're European.

I never understood why the hell Europeans, or Christians of any race, would worship a book that spits in their face and tell them they are gentiles and that Jews (some other group) are Gods chosen people.

Europeans, as well as all those of European decent, ought to revive their indigenous gods and worship them again and totally abandon all of the nomadic camal fucking gods.

There is only one God. You don't seem to understand. No one in their right mind is going to worship deities that they don't believe in.

>our made up bullshit is better than their made up bullshit because our made up bullshit tells me that I'm the good guy

okay chief

Polish Catholisism is deeply based in pagan ritauals and mindset. It's deeply idolatory and the worship of Mary is the most important part of it and in reality Jesus is pretty irrelevant. In Poland we never refer directly to "God" or Jesus but always through our mother Mary. It all works out pretty nicely. Going completely back to ancient pagan faith is not only dumb but also impossible. It all ends up being degenerate and silly LARPing

Catholicism is so full of mental gymnastics this shit makes no sense at all. I have a catholic coworker that I chit-chat with, and the excuses he comes up with are mind-boggling.

>It's deeply idolatory and the worship of Mary is the most important part of it

I've brought this up and he goes into damage control mode.

>OH NO NO NO we don't PRAY TO Mary we just get down on our knees and beg her to pray to Jesus on our behalf

Okay so why don't you just pray to Jesus on your own behalf.

>Because Jesus can tell us no, but he can't tell his mother no

So catholics literally think they can guilt-trip god into doing their bidding?

>worshipping a Marvel character

I wouldn't go into damage control, because I think it's the right way. I don't believe in the Bible (I've read both the new and old T), God or Jesus. I'm speaking from a sociopolitical standpoint and the positive effects of a religious worship on a society to make it better. I'd love to add some Eastern Orthodox, Shia Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist aspects into that perfect cult/religion

90% of Christianity is Judaism anyways.
And I can see where protestantism fails, because it doesn't inspire people to immediate action.
>Well I have faith that I'm saved so that means I'm saved I don't need to do anything else

define a god
is god an inconceivable vast mined spanning infinite dimensions and possibility, in witch we are a tiny figment of that lonely entities imagination

are gods just more advanced and powerful creates passably not bound to our limited concepts of time and space

are both of these true in some part.

>is god an inconceivable vast mined spanning infinite dimensions and possibility, in witch we are a tiny figment of that lonely entities imagination

Think of it like this.
Your body is made of cells.
Each cell is an individual unit.
However, these individuals combine to form you.
Your cells go about their routine without ever being conscious that they are part of a bigger entity.
This, in essence, is what I think makes up "god".

"God" is you, and me, and everything else in the cosmos all connected together in a way that we cannot understand, which forms an intelligence on a higher level than we are capable of.

God knows more than we do, only in the same sense that a brain knows more than a brain cell.

"Gods work here on earth must truly be our own" - JFK

I think that christians are focused on being saved and converting other people as opposed to progressing and doing actually worthwhile stuff

I don't think it's impossible; obviously Europeans weren't originally Christian, so in the future that can change as it had in the past.

In many ways, religion and culture is already changing in Western Europe as it has become too secular and as a result Islam might be seen as advantageous to convert to.

Attached: 26869457-E65C-47AC-AC16-9D34179B0DA1.jpg (353x334, 38K)

"Distant land"

The roman empire? fucking moron.

This is literally Jewish Satanic Kabbalistic thought defined. Enjoy hell

>Being European
>Posting behind a memeflag

Attached: sage.png (1629x2400, 1.75M)

huh. I thought I came up with that idea on my own

Do you have any references to other groups who said what I said?

Bring me iberian goods