Why are white men killing themselves in record numbers? We all know about the onslaught of propaganda against whites...

Why are white men killing themselves in record numbers? We all know about the onslaught of propaganda against whites, especially men, in particular, but why don't they try to do anything?

I mean, if you're at your worst, you've got nothing to lose except your life. Why not attempt to fight back? Is it that they don't really know who to fight back against?

Attached: wm_suicide.png (498x153, 12K)

Why? Because it's depressing growing up a white male in modern America. The pressures of modern dog-eat-dog society, being all alone without a group identity (it's forbidden) and frequently with nu-male and minority friends of dubious quality, frequently verbally/physically attacked by minorities while being bombarded with message that we're the aggressors, stress of knowing it'll only get worse as trend lines are followed, no positive "strong white male" role models in movies only goofs, fags, and evil-doers now, lack of attention from liberal white females as minority males devote 100% of their efforts to attracting, negative vibes/mean mugs from like 90% of the people they encounter each day- to include all minorities and about 60% of whites (correlates strongly with "Democrats"), hopeless feeling from knowing full well the deck is legally stacked against you, etc etc

Yes, but why don't white men do something?

I don't know, must be all the white privilege...

Usually from being alienated from their children and paying child support.
PAS Parental Alienation syndrome and corrupt family courts are the cause of this.
Women take the kids and after years of not seeing their kids these guys just //wrists.

They get blackpilled by the BBC, they know they can compete.

It would be a lot better instead of killing themselves they took out a crooked politician before they go

I was thinking the same thing. Imagine a father who got fucked by the courts killed a judge. Now imagine it happened again, and again, and again. Just a few times, even. Shit would change fast.

>Why not attempt to fight back?
Because we're already at a checkmate.
If we try to take back the streets, we have to fight niggers and cops.
If we try to take back the world, we have to fight Zog's unholy army of Satan.
This world is over, it's done. The Jews won.

I honestly think that one of the reasons im still here is the fact that i came from nothing, a dirt poor rural ky childhood. No matter how bad things get i can look at my Condo, my GF and kid and appreciate the small things. They are all that ever matter to me anyway.

You fucking faggots, stay away from the drugs, stupid fucks.

Nah it's gonna be like an episode of Weeds.
Everything is gonna blow up in their face at the end.

WE CANT, BECAUSE ITS A "HATE CRIME"

Judges. Most suicides are from judges bullying people.

What do you suggest?

I'm working on it.

Attached: 1472161835270.jpg (640x425, 20K)

Im surprised more family court judges and adoption "probate trafficking" Judges dont get shot.
Its tyranny. Eye for an eye. I liked how Woody harrelsons own dad shot a corrupt judge.
Its true its not politicians but asshole judges that need exterminated. And all the corrupt cops that help those judges need it too. Thats what the USA needs to do.
They are just Lawyers who destroy families to line their pockets.

I am too
I share fascist philosophy videos on facebook lol and my coworkers and family are on there

Well the reason nobody kills judges is because of a couple reasons, we still believe in the ideal of the rule of law, despite our enemies abusing the law

Also nobody wants to start a revolution on their own, go to prison, get death penalty maybe, with no guarantee it changes anything

This thread is going places.

If someone is going to commit suicide from a judge ruining their lives, they should take them out.
Then they can die in a blaze of gunfire like a warrior fighting evil.
" rule of law", you mean Jew lawyers who ruin lives for profit? Because thats what it really is.

Not necessarily saying these are the right reasons, more just saying empirically conservative guys dislike the idea of representing their side with violence

not sure but im doing it in my 40s probably, we need to crank those numbers up

White men are probably killing themselves because they are not as tough as white women.

I agree with above.

Pedo judges in law courts cause so much misery and need depopulating.

In Australia in 75% of cases were a parent is abusing a child, the courts will give the child to the abuser.

Corrupt psychiatrists will make a deal with the abuser during the family assessment.

The abuser parent agrees to give the pedo ring access to the children, then the psychiatrist will write a report to the judge,making sure that the abuser gets the children.

Happened to me and a girlfriend.
All these years later, I find the truth online.

Judges are really just Lawyers practicing law from a bench, they have no moral superiority and the Usurpers should be dealt with in natural law
Judges that sell kids to pedos and abusers should be hanged slowly. This world needs to go back to an eye for an eye, and people need to stop calling Judges Your honor. Make them prove they are honest and honorable first. Immunnity only goes so far in this world.