INDIA CHILD RAPE

>be 8 year old girlwith horses grazing. On tge green pastures surrounded by te himalyan mountains
>then suddey old man appears. Abducts you to a hindu temple
Rapes you repeatidly
>relatives come from different parts of india in order to satisfy their lust rape festival goes on for 4 days
>on the 4 th day police are called to dispose the girl but before doing this they also enrich her.. They throw stones and strangle her
> after a long time police somehow have the courage to arrest the rapists
In court lawyers scream about discrimination against hindus and many riots take place....
Drumpf please drop bombs on us we need to be bombed

Attached: IMG_20180416_083924.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/india/kathua-rape-murder-case-tests-confirm-victim-held-in-prayer-hall-was-sedated-5123806/
youtu.be/sPVw7ta95Cc
indiachan.com/boards/india/thread/43643/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Animal scum larp as hindu aryan. Jpg

Full article

indianexpress.com/article/india/kathua-rape-murder-case-tests-confirm-victim-held-in-prayer-hall-was-sedated-5123806/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-15-21-20-53-026_com.brave.browser.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

so muslim indians are /ourguys/ ?

Honestly this entire planet needs to be bombed to oblivion. Let the strong survive and inherit the earth.

It wasn't rape, Rehman. She was murdered over property dispute and left in the forest. The CM ordered her body to be moved to the temple and forced the doctor to say it was rape

Last time it's them, this time its us.

When will this end? I keep losing faith in the ruling party when they turn a blind eye to such violence. Honestly if Hindus don't learn to forget and forgive, we are all going to fucking die.

Attached: images (89).jpg (448x328, 16K)

Bitch lasagna

all indian men should be culled - they dont' even care about not making their country a gigantic sewer

No what you need ro learn is that it is not just Muslims who rape in Europe Muslims are the largest 3rd world group that is why they are over represented in rape.. If Europe decideds to take hindus similar family rape vacations will happen at the cost of European children Kill yourself you. Madarchod kutte ke goti ki aukad

As a quebecker id say you’re wrong. Alienating the foreign intenties is key

Go suck a goat's cock

well, ok, but what is your point?
that indians, no matter religion, are beasts?
or is it only dravidians?

Mother chode

Attached: nuke yourself.jpg (457x314, 15K)

What a sad thing to have happened to her.

No ironic bants here, it's just sad.

F.

Right after you drink cow urine and get blessed by a hijra(transgender)
All the rapists were Aryan. This is the avrage aryan look. What i am saying is that in hinduism is just as bad as islam when they interact with cultures which are
Different from them

>Drumpf please drop bombs on us we need to be bombed
Do it yourself faggot. Isis literally showed you how.

That's what godless pagan countries are like. You need to turn to God.

Allahu Akbar X----D

As if Hindus, Muslims, Christians, and others don’t kill their own

Follow the law of YHWH and these murders won't happen.

>Devarim chapter 22, verse 28 explicitly allows men to take female children as brides (key words: na'ar , taphas) (including in cases of rape of the girl)
>
>Devarim chapter 13, verse 6 commands death for those who entice us to follow another power (god, ruler, judge, magistrate).

You people, indians, american soliders in afghanistan and iraq, muslims in europe, etc gang rape and murder young girls because of two things:

1) In these societies child marraige is banned, since it is against the will of the white woman.
2) Men desire cute sweet young girls as brides.

The men succumb to 2, but thinking it is wrong try to cover up by 1) "sharing" the crime with other males creating a cone of silence and mutual alibi, 2) murdering the girl

In pro-woman white societies only men who decide that girls are "worthless" get the girls, and only for a short time before they murder them to cover up their deed from their pro-woman anti-male society.

If the law of YHWH was followed all men could have their own sweet young bride.

This would be against the interests of women ofcourse, and would make the man the ba'al (lord, master, overlord, power) over the female.

India today follows pro-woman anglo-saxon law, while still desiring young girls (as is it's cultural heritage). A schizophrenic society; a conqured people (like us all)

The girl is OP's pic is adorable. She should have been a bride for one man. As should her sisters, and on and on. Instead she was the paramour of a number of men and then was murdered in the police coverup.

Child brides are a right underwritten by the law of YHWH. Anglo societies war against YHWH. When they mix this is the result.

Attached: afghan14.jpg (982x674, 428K)

So we should hate all indians regardless of religion?

Afghans are really good looking

Attached: 4chanAfghanMan.jpg (683x1024, 150K)

I pity those who invoke God's rage

Fix your own shit niggers.

#MePoo

get help

Christ. John Nicholson had exactly the right idea after 1857.

Attached: Indian-mutiny (1).jpg (820x550, 73K)

Please provide more information

You can kill yourself,also drop that notallmuslims hashtag.Wish you were this sincere during Rotherham scandal.

Attached: IMG_20180416_095342.png (976x1005, 158K)

Attached: IMG_20180416_095647.png (1036x1588, 213K)

i am not saying not all muslims, i am saying that people who defend rape of 8 year child should be necked by talking about what aboutism

Is the Indian media even covering this?

Yes, and extensively.

Thank god I don’t live there :)

kinda hot tbqh

is the girl not hindu?

Achtung; do not trust Paki nor Punjabi, nor Pajeet, or Jagmeet.

No you stupid fuck. He's saying that culture clashes create more. Fucking idiot.

>inbred pajeets
Who cares?

Underrated post

Liberal judges are defending muslim rapists in Europe,you know this if yu dallied here long enough.

how are you pajeets so damn good at insulting each other? It would crush my soul to be called a urine-drinker mother bitch fucker fuck you bloody bitch!!!!

Attached: 1518349490765.png (10x10, 701)

hahahaha

Kek that girl's name is trending on xvideos
Pajeets will be pajeets
Imperial poo

Attached: main-qimg-14e09b6f6b951f9a7f51a252988fe961.png (602x1070, 144K)

Attached: IMG_20180416_101319.png (1080x1745, 887K)

hahahahahahahahhaha

They don’t age well plus you have to consider the smell

Oh no, I feel so sorry for this muslim.
>i don't

Attached: 8E5A08BA-AE21-4D44-A729-FEC9B516BCF0.jpg (750x507, 355K)

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

Sanji Ram and Deepak Khajuria look like cool gentlemen.

Kek

Let's start with bombing prisons first then working our way up. Get the security guards out and wipe out the rest of the population. The "innocent" few will have to be sacrificed.

Damn this thread is awesome.

>Are hindus the indian dindus?

WHO CARES!?

YOU ALL NEED TO BE WIPED OFF THIS EARTH YOU SHIT EATING PAJEET SCUM!

Attached: 1503631765471.png (600x842, 101K)

They were falsely accused

Your relatives need to stop raping babies

Not in India, you fuckers walk around shitting on train tracks and gang raping anything that walks, it's not uncommon or unlikely that they did, the pattern of behavior of your people seems to indicate that they more than likely did it.
india is a shit hole and so is it's people.

youtu.be/sPVw7ta95Cc

Any nudes of her?
T. Necro-loli lover
>

Kill yourself you anglo piece of shit

>Aryan
>East of Persia
Those two don't mix.

Still look manly compared to 90% of Vietnamese men.

You're below scum.

The post went 30 minutes without a reply also you’re the retard if you think the voting systems are valid you Hungarian rodent. You’re just barely above gypsy status you Baltic fucking peasant. I hope you get raped by a pack of dune coons for that wall of shit you created with your Slavic rape baby hands. Eat my shit and die, Egor.

Is swewen the new rapist paradise ?

Attached: 1523820579191.webm (204x362, 1.15M)

this

Underated Post

>He's never heard of the Aryan invasion of India

Attached: 1523722064952.jpg (971x565, 139K)

Muslims seethe with indignationwhen they are on the receiving end.I don't condone sick incidents like this but op here trying to incite violence against non Muslims which is unacceptable.He is trying to promulgate his wicked ideas.

Wait. You're posting from India, and you don't know? Okay...John Nicholson was an Irish-born officer in the British East India company. During the Indian Mutiny of 1857, his preferred method of executing mutineers was by tying them to the muzzle of a cannon, then shooting them off.

Attached: fe65a3a95d2e377ce143fb0bc3ed6a91.jpg (626x800, 54K)

Agreed.

is this what happens when girls don't send them bobs and vagen pics?

10/10

>getting rustled by media propaganda

T. Hindu

user its proper propoganda to protect the Muslim community that's moving in

this

fuck off kike

Then who drugged, raped and tortured to death that little girl?

Rohingya muslims that were recently settled their against the wishes of the local population its a busy temple with no door how could they have kept her their for so many days the story does not make one bit sense the people who apparently raped her not even locals

Randia didn't tell me that.

Whose that?

Considering hinduism is a few steps from being a villainous cult from a movie I'm not surprised, you guys expect women to burn themselves alive on pyres for ducks sake.

Redpill

Attached: main-qimg-b9501077c585c1679cf1c07459cf6afe.jpg (602x753, 223K)

Hello rabbi! Hop in this fucking oven kike!

God I fucking hate Indians, worse than fucking Syrians.

Is the police officer related to burhan wani?

r/India,they were acting all suicidal.

>pedo burgers
>jail for a life time
>pedo curry
>a slap on hand and carry on raping

>country of freedom

indiachan.com/boards/india/thread/43643/

See this

fucking lol

Clintons, catholic priests.

Jesus man...

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x682, 33K)

yes

I feel fucking awful being a hindu today.

Thanks mate,very redpilling.

Live stream suicide

Loveday khaa kutte ki aukaat