Flesh Eating Bacteria Spreading in Australia

theage.com.au/national/victoria/flesh-eating-ulcer-outbreak-exploding-epidemic-in-victoria-20180413-p4z9ig.html

>Found in Africa
>Transmitted by mosquito
>So far localised to Victoria but it's spreading fast and agencies are on high alert
>It's killing infecting Koala's, Possums and other native animals

By importing African scum, Melbourne might have just started the extinction of the native fauna

Press S to spit on the absolute state of Victoria

Attached: r0_36_5472_3599_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (1041x678, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5619531/Epidemic-African-flesh-eating-Buruli-ulcer-spreading-Australia-experts-loss.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Rothschilds are not going to be pleased about this.

that's a big sniffer for a little girl

Niggers are the harbingers of death and destruction. Wherever their cursed black feet press against gods green earth misery, suffering, and poverty follow. There is nothing other races bring to the table that niggers have ever made better or improved, indeed. It's the opposite, and their track record is strong.
Everything the nigger animal touches eventually wilts, damned to a slow and painful death. Rather it be a single individual, society or a nation. The nigger is a plague.

>since 1930

All people are pretty filthy, but african blacks are for sure he worst. You need to breed some aryan into them to make them a viable species, desu.

The virus has been present in pretty much all countries since that point, you idiot, but in very very very low cases. Likely only with few African people that turn up there or other rare cases.

The point is it's just started accelerating massively only in Victoria and is becoming a major issue now where it wasn't before.

>Flesh Eating Bacteria Spreading on Death Island

reminder: Australia isn't white

>TFW live in Victoria
>TFW this is only affecting people in the city areas (Morington peninsula)
>TFW live rural and away from any water

The article also says the antibiotics needed are not covered by the PBS (Pharmaceutical benefits scheme) and can cost up to $14,000 and sufferers need plastic surgery after.

So not only does this dindu bacteria fuck up Victoria but also leads people to financial ruin.

Victoria isn't.

I can count on 2 fingers the amount of african people I've seen in my 29 years on the planet. The town I live in is 100% white, and the towns around it are too. Maybe the occasional japanese guy or someone who runs a sushi joint here, that's about it.

Get's more yellow and brown at the cities though

Yellow and brown, FLUSH IT DOWN, poo in the loo or Indians will come for YOU.

I agree. Theres something demonic about niggers that no other race has. They are like dark ghoulish angels of death. I firmly believe that earths races would all be best friends if blacks and jews were all deleted from existence.

time to burn australia down

dammit australia. i told you incest would lead to this

>By importing African scum
Actually most of these flesh eating bacterias start out as sea-borne, a lot of coastal areas get them.

Flesh eating diseases are part and parcel of diversity, a small price to pay for our greatest strength. Just accept it!

Your mom will get right on it..

All of you cunts, stay rhe fuck away from me

Attached: 842156546212.gif (494x105, 72K)

>Epidemic of African flesh-eating 'Buruli ulcer' is spreading rapidly - and experts still have no idea what is causing a 400 per cent spike in victims
>experts have no idea

fucking idiots, what did they think would happen if you import africans

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5619531/Epidemic-African-flesh-eating-Buruli-ulcer-spreading-Australia-experts-loss.html

Would makuna honey work?

mate, victoria is already gone

>and experts still have no idea what is causing a 400 per cent spike in victims
This is your brain on political correctness.

treatable with rifampicin just like tuberculosis

The same thing happened somewhere after bringing in "refugees" I think some desert flesh eating virus from flies or something.

Leishmaniose is pretty fucked up.
I knew some people who had to sacrifice their dogs because of this shit. If it gets in any sort of mucosa region like your nose / lips you're in deep shit.

Good.

>By importing African scum
>implying this isn't something white people have been doing for hundreds of years now
You deserve whatever comes and more
>fucking niggers ruin everything
>forgets their white trash ancestor which have the same mentality as them that blacks are nothing more than subhumans are responsible for bringing them into their societies

Attached: 1325218057805.png (633x473, 501K)

t. evil whitey spook golem

Abos beat you to it already, that's why it's so desolate

They have invented:
The tire-lynchings
Jenkem
C'rap music
And AIDS, which they brought into human bloodstreams when one of them caught it from fucking a baboon corpse.

Attached: 1522205883723.png (600x600, 446K)

>And AIDS, which they brought into human bloodstreams when one of them caught it from fucking a baboon corpse.
>still believing this

Attached: 1523819703843.jpg (500x462, 31K)

Speaking of which, how is it that the filthy bug-people in China haven't had an epidemic wipe them out yet? Like, if an epidemic were to take off somewhere, you'd think it would be there.

Does the pollution kill all the viruses or something?

T.nigger

This has nothing to do with Black people. It has to do with Australia being isolated from the rest of the world, therefore the plants and animals there evolved differently and has no defense against foreign plants and animals. That's why Australia has a lot of unique and weird animals like Kangaroos and Koalas.

That's why when Johnny Depp and Amber Heard tried to bring a dog over there, they were forced by Australia to apologize publicly.

>Australia has very strict biosecurity laws to protect the health of our people, animals and plants. Everyone entering the country must truthfully declare if they are carrying any items listed on the Incoming Passenger Card.
youtube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64

Still importing niggers kys with your meme flag, Reddit fag

>Australia

Nothing of value.

Attached: 0a3.jpg (680x544, 39K)

>Flesh Eating Bacteria Spreading in Australia
god damn chinks

THANK You for taking the time to type this. I honestly am so happy to find out that there is at at least 1 good person on Jow Forums. Thanks for spreading science and facts.

understand the difference between a virus and a bacteria faggot

>sniffer
Heh

Attached: laughs12.gif (250x250, 993K)

S !!!!!!!!