This is disgusting.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1184, 758K)

Based Blumbf!

Yeah Obama was awful

>>>r/the_donald

i know. i cant believe they let that many in

>1 post by this id

this is you btw

Attached: 1523726472408.png (480x346, 396K)

looks like winning to me

this desu

why have we let so many in this year...

Rekt fagits

The Syrian refugees Dahnald. Send them to me.

Attached: 1520322382927.jpg (1200x905, 463K)

Attached: 1509111261226.png (1232x1232, 2.17M)

We win.

lol at literally having a president and ruling party so cucked by the racist media that they think Syrian refugees are actually a bad thing...

Attached: rifugee.png (597x289, 51K)

I agree OP it is disgusting I mean why did we let eleven sandniggers into this country in 2018..absolutely disgusting

We lose fag bait

desu

Attached: 1499478866589.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

11 is too many!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST FORGAVE TRUMP SHOOTING UP SYRIA WITH TOMAHAWKS.
Big if true.

11 too much nigguh.

Attached: WilliamPeirce_JamesMason.jpg (512x720, 35K)

Looks good nigger

11 too many

Oh, just awful! Wait until Israel takes in 10 million refugees from the middle east and africa. Thats what real countries do, silly burgers.

I call bullshit

exactly-- how the fuck are 11 terrorists still allowed in

I'm still off the trump train, but this is good.

Speak for yourself.

Hello newleaf

Attached: 1522964023977.png (600x458, 442K)

Stop jumping the gun. We're not going to war with the syrian government, they picked out the targets themselves. A false flag gets a false response.

Americunt logic:

>Trump why the fuck are you bombing Syria, they're fighting ISIS!??

>Why have we accepted 11 Syrian refugees!?!?! They are ISIS!

1. Nobody with a brain thinks that the airstrikes actually hurt the syrian government or were intended to
2. "Refugees" come from fucking anywhere and just say they're from syria
3. more importantly, even if they are from syria, that doesn't make them loyal to their own government, the country is flooded with jihadis and islamist supporters

"We should take in citizens from countries torn apart from wars we started." -Democrats

Don't worry, Canada will spread its ass for them.

"Privately sponsored"

Not by ISIS, no sir. Just "privately sponsored" by somebody and evidently that person wanted them in Canada for reasons, stopped digging.

NO DRUMPF

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

Can't wait for Israel to fall because of that.

I know right? How in the FUCK did 11 sneak through on Trump?

What would be the odds of 11 attacks this year? Gonna make a note to check at years end.

Yes i agree 18,514 too many

This guy gets it.

Open borders for Israel!

What I don't get is why people put the big blocks of text, with one block in red text and the other block in green. Suiseiseki has one red eye and one green eye, and when she is saying desu I can't understand how the red desus follow the green ones in a block because it would be both eyes at the same time not one saying all the desus then another one.

wtf i love trump now

howd those 11 get in?tht it was a total ban on terrorists?

Most of the country was always safe. "Refugees" were going back to Damascus to vacation. We should never have taken a single one.

lost

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Attached: IMG_0385.png (514x652, 197K)

GO BACK 2 /QA/

Attached: 1519376111038.jpg (1165x814, 472K)

Follow these instructions

Attached: IMG_0315.jpg (255x205, 26K)

Yeah it is. We let 18,514 too many of them in.

That shovel faced witch freaks me out.

All smiles

11 refugees? 3024 refugees? 15479 refugees? How bout I'm taking none of em

Trump promised no refugees stupid. He has still broken his promise, has an incredibly low approval rating amongst his supporters, and is about a week away from impeachment.

i agree, we should take responsibility for our mistakes

I didn't do anything, and I will not allow my friends and family to be threatened by the presence of a single sand nigger just because Obama wanted to topple sand castles for Israel

listen snowflake, a couple of brown people in your neighborhood isnt gonna harm you. you sound like a paranoid sheltered brat when you talk like that.
>i didnt do anything
the country did something and the country is taking responsibility. I didnt cause the massive debt in my state but it still exists and its the cards we have been dealt so we have to deal with these things.

kill yourself

I'm ok with a few christian ones, if they are bonified.

>listen snowflake, a couple of brown people in your neighborhood isnt gonna harm you.
They very well could, but you're right in that a couple isn't the threat, it's when they accumulate and proliferate into their cancerous enclaves.
>the country did something and the country is taking responsibility.
If the government wants to take responsibility it can keep them on government property. Preferably the moon.