Why is killing people much worse depending on the method you use...

why is killing people much worse depending on the method you use? why can random little dictators all over the world shoot and bomb all they want but the second they use gas or some exotic method we're supposed to intervene?

what is the fucking logic in this?

Attached: shill_thread_exit_link3.jpg (500x498, 30K)

It's because chemical weapons in principle are OP, similar to nukes. That's why countries signed geneva protocol in 1929.

Otherwise countries could just build some gigantic chemical bomb and just wreck a city.

Lol the marble does a good job of hiding the shitty shop.

we have international rules covering what methods are illegal. bayonets are included. so is mustard gas. its a small step toward being civilized.

Legal formalities that help NATO project to the rest of the world that they're still the good guys.

Of course cruel and extravagant torture are also in the big book of UN no nos as well as human rights violations of any sort, but chemical weapons attacks are typically a lot more open. dictators can hide or dispute torture from the masses. a chemical weapons attack that kills hundreds or thousands isnt as easy.

Sauce

Details matter. Intention matters. Collateral impact matters.
All 3 for everything in life. Its not that some things dont matter, rather that everything does in some way or another

It's a real tortuous way to die, and the negative energy is expelled into the ether. The elites only want a tortured person to die during a ritual under their care so they may siphon away his/her soul as he/she pleads with them to stop the torture, they say okay and finish the job, completely absorbing everything the victim can or would ever be, in all possible ways and dimensions. Utter erasure.

Attached: pingpongpizzacamera.jpg (2974x7639, 2.68M)

It’s because our middle eastern allies like Saudi Arabia and Israel shoot and bomb rebels and civilians all the time, see Yemen. So we put the caveat that we just don’t like chemical weapons. So you can stab, burn, shoot, bomb or sauté rebels and their kids, just no sleepytime gas k? That way when we do jackshit to stop any of our terrible allies it seems like we’re being even handed and just don’t like chemical weapons.

Funny how the media doesn’t give a fuck about Yemen though huh? Basically gives Israel and S.A. carte blanche to drop tactical nukes on those people.

i guess some niggas just need big ol watermelon crushing thighs.

Attached: 6458909521_e86de7ae33.jpg (480x478, 63K)

Modern warcrime laws are a meme used by globalists and neocons/liberals to justify invasions and occupation of foreign territories under the mask of humanitarianism. You should realize by now that Jews being obessed with exploiting the law do so outside of domestic disputes.

Attached: 85gnc6.jpg (924x960, 66K)

Countries don't care about the dead, they care about the status quo being challenged. A small country with WMD is a danger to their power.

>but the second they use gas or some exotic method we're supposed to intervene?
Because Israel told you to

BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTDSSSSSSDDDDDTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTDDDDDDD

It’s the level of destruction that makes biological chemical and nuclear weapons unacceptable. It violates the Geneva convention and whether or not this time was Assad, the message is that it is not acceptable. More people died in the bombings of tokyo and dresden than the atom bombs. If a precedent is set that chemical weapons are okay to use, then people will use them. Then maybe someone will counter with a nuke. So just end it’s use by showing there are consequences.

This poster is a homosexual

Did I ruin your fap session?

Attached: 1480885088347.jpg (640x480, 158K)

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

You ruined my braaap session :(

Attached: 1523818493769.jpg (645x730, 32K)

*deep inhale*

Attached: 1523754084044.gif (460x307, 875K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180412-184711.png (1440x2880, 1.02M)

Attached: ldbWK.gif (240x228, 456K)

jews can point to holocaust for sympathy and prove they evil like hitler. thats all the gas attack narrative is for.

what stops them from building a giant regular bomb and wrecking a city

shill this
*slap*

Attached: 1523849972421 slapped.jpg (500x498, 105K)

Do you have a single satisfact to snack that up?

Attached: 1522521529950.jpg (960x960, 107K)

Do I, user, have satisfactory proof that the elites, the ones in control, who run the world, ritually sacrifice people and drain their souls. Is that the question you are asking me?

1. Prove to you souls exist.
2. Prove to you there is a cabal of elites.
3. Prove to you they can drain souls.
4. Prove this is done on the regular.

Ya know what? You're being slightly silly.

Attached: theresamay.jpg (640x360, 37K)

BBBBBBBEEEEEERPPPPPPPPPFFFTTTTTTTTTT

Kike morals.

much better

thighs like op form horseback riding or sex

completely wrong. chemical weapons are shit compared to conventional weapons. they're indiscriminate, so they kill innocents/your own people easier, they're cheap as shit so only small terrorist organizations use them (by banning them, you make it so only nations with enough money can field a decent military), they contaminate the area requiring extra money in detoxing the land, and they dont even kill grown men effectively (children are more vulnerable due to undeveloped lungs).

most weapons that are banned are because they are cheap and end up killing a lot of random people not involved in the war, see barrel/cluster bombs, land mines, and gas based weapons.

Attached: 1523679764128.jpg (720x720, 27K)

because if you want to kill your own people you have to destroy your fucking infrastructure too, so us bankers can loan you money to fix it you antisemites! Also dont forget the 6 million who were gassed!

Attached: fuckingantisemites.jpg (600x737, 68K)

>the second they use gas

Attached: Chem_Children.jpg (1198x1348, 509K)

No no, they are in a womb, therefore it's a matter of convenience whether or not we destroy them.

Congrats, you're smarter than 99.8% of the schlomos that post here.

It matters how you die dude, there's this thing called suffering. You've done it all your life, you should get this like the back of your hand.

Well...Would a hot butter knife scraping your scrotum hurt more than a bullet to the face? Maybe, or probably, but hey as long as it kills you who cares right?